- » Simple Guacamole
Simple Guacamole Recipes
Simple Guacomole is a popular dish that has its origin from Mexico. Simple guacomole is a tasty dip that is also healthy. Ingredients used to make this delicious dish are avocados, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, salt ... More »
Guacamole Recipe: Easy, Chunky, And Downright Bangin
Want to try an authentic Mexican dip. Try this super recipe of guacamole. This video makes this natural food made with flair and served with style. The trick to making the perfect guacamole is using good, ripe avocados. It's the easy way to dress up a dish... - 128.977
Quick Guacamole For You
If you have a bowl of guacamole ready in your freeze, many of your problems will get solved. You can use it for appetizers, snacks or even meals. Use as a dip with crackers or as a filling in tortillas or take your liberty to enjoy it in any way. Go through... - 122.975
Guacamole Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Tomatoes in appetizer with lot of flavors are just too good to please guests. Here is a recipe to make Guacamole Stuffed Tomatoes with fresh cherry tomatoes and a flavorful guacamole stuffing. Great with a simple garnish! - 112.175
Guacamole Dip With Tortilla Chips
How about a fruity savory dip to accompany tortilla chips or your favorite grilled food, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Caitlin making a thick dip using avocados and some simple seasonings in few easy steps. Dip in your tortilla chips and enjoy! - 109.736
No party is complete without a platter full of chips to munch on and a bowl full of yummy dip to go with them. Treat your guests to this authentic Mexican Guacamole dip that is truly irresistible. The flavor of avocados blended with other complimenting fresh... - 104.927
Nothing like a delicious, freshly prepared homemade guacamole. Watch Chef Jason Hill as he makes this super simple and appetizing avocado treat. The video is wonderfully presented, take a look to pep up your meal and pamper your taste buds. Also look out for... - 91.6771
In a mood for some Mexican food? Check out the video of the delicious Guacamole Dip. A traditional dip from the Mexican cuisine especially prepared by our talented chef Christina just for you. Serve this yummy dip with nachos or tacos. - 80.532
When it comes to dips, nothing beats a fresh homemade Guacamole. Watch the chef prepare this flavorful and delicious Classic Guacamole with fresh avocados. Serve it with a platter of your favorite chips and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 79.0871
Really simple guacamole dip this, only need a couple of ingredients and a mash then you’ve got yourself some lovely homemade guacamole – perfect for dipping with tortilla chips or wedged between a nice fat fajita!! - 75.1187
1) In a large bowl, add in the ripened tomatoes. Using a potato masher, masher them into a smooth pulp.
2) Slice the avocado crosswise into two halves. Remove the pits and peel the avocados. Add into the tomato pulp. Puree the mixture in a food... - 45.8907
1) Seed the peppers, devein them and chop. Be careful while cutting them as they may caure eye and skin irritation. So wash hands after cutting peppers.
2) Cut the avoacdos and iscard the pits.
3) In a medium-size bowl, scoop the avocados flesh... - 45.845
Laurie's Basic Guacamole
1) In a bowl, place the avocado.
2) Toss well with the lime juice.
3) With a fork, mash coarsely.
4) To this, fold in the sour cream.
5) Season the mix with cumin, Tabasco, salt and pepper to taste.
6) To the bowl, stir in the tomatoes, red onion, and... - 45.8336
Guacamole With Shrimp
Guacamole With Shrimp brings a genuniely unique flavor of the shrimp. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extreemely tasty and filling. The Guacamole With Shrimp is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 45.3161
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. With a fork, prick the eggplant all over.
3. Roast the eggplant for 30 to 40 minutes in the hot oven, until the skin is wrinkles and lightly charred and the flesh is soft.
4. Remove from the oven and... - 45.2199
Guacamole Salad Mold
1) Cut avocados in half; discard peel and pits.
2) In a small cup, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water and allow to stand 5 minutes, to soften.
3) In a saucepan, pour water to 1 inch of saucepan.
4) Place the custard cup in water... - 44.1236
In a food processor or blender, combine the peas, avocado, chili peppers, lime juice, sour cream, garlic, and cumin.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to a medium bowl.
Stir in the tomatoes, onions, and cilantro.
Season to taste with the salt and black... - 43.5361
Sprinkle the gelatin on 1 cup of cold water and let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Refrigerate until it is the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Put in a blender the tomatoes, avocados, lemon juice, green pepper, onion,... - 42.1607
Home Made Guacamole Mold
In a small bowl, stir gelatin into cold water.
Let stand for 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
In a small saucepan, bring chicken broth or bouillon to a boil.
Stir into gelatin mixture until dissolved; set aside.
In a medium bowl, mash avocados.
Stir in lemon juice,... - 40.8953
Peel and remove the stones from 3 large ripe avocados.
Using a silver fork, crush the flesh and then beat with a wooden spoon until a smooth puree.
Combine with 1 tomato peeled, seeded and chopped finely, 2 cloves of garlic crushed with a garlic press (if not... - 40.1225
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons onion with chilies, garlic, coriander and lime juice in processor and chop using on/off turns until semi-pureed.
Turn into mixing bowl.
Add avocado and mash with fork.
Add tomato and remaining onion and toss to blend.
Season to taste... - 39.9554
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a food processor or with a fork mash the avocados with the lime juice, garlic, peppers, and onion.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Top the mixture with the sour cream to prevent turning... - 39.7149
Guacamole With Crudites
1. Put the peas, garlic clove, spring onions, lime rind and juice, cumin, Tabasco sauce, mayonnaise and salt and black pepper into a food processor or a blender for a few minutes and process until smooth.
2. Add the chopped coriander or parsley and process... - 37.7847
1. Halve the avocados and remove the stone.
2. Use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh into a small bowl.
3. With the back of the spoon, mash the avocado flesh lightly.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Turn into a serving bowl
6.... - 37.7288
Guacamole With Mayonnaise And Bacon
1) Peel the avocados and mash to get about two cups pulp.
2) In a bowl, combine the avocado, lemon juice, onion, salt and chilli powder together; mix thoroughly.
3) Cover the mixture with the mayonnaise completely sealing the avocado mixture.
4)... - 36.9961
Trout Timbales With Guacamole
1. To make guacamole, combine avocado, chili, onion, lemon juice and pepper in a medium bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth.
2. Line 4 x 1/2-cup capacity timbale tins with a trout fillet. Fill each tin with guacamole and wrap completely in foil.
3. Place... - 36.6258
To prepare beans either cover with water and soak overnight, or cover with water and bring to boil; boil 2 minutes and allow to sit in water for 1 hour.
After soaking beans drain off soaking water.
Cover beans with fresh water and cover pot.
Bring to... - 36.1749
Mash avocado with fork slightly.
Add tomatoes, onion and chiles and chop finely.
Add remaining ingredients and adjust seasonings to taste.
Serve with fried tortilla chips (tostaditas).
NOTE TO COOK: This must be made, if not at the last minute, at least... - 35.7793
Guacamole From Mexico
1) Allow avocados to be mashed with chilli, olive oil and lemon juice.
2) Pour in enough oil that can be absorbed by the mixture and add in seasoning and onion.
3) In a pottery or wooden bowl, serve the preparation cold on garnishing with... - 35.6221
Halve and pit avocados and scoop flesh into a bowl.
Stir or mash in lemon and lime juices.
Add scallion, jalapeno, and salt and pepper to taste.
Fold in pomegranate seeds. - 34.6857
When it comes to eating out, Mexican is my all time favorite food to go out for.
If I had to pick a last meal it would be Margaritas with chips, salsa, and guacamole washed down with some chicken tacos! Yum...just thinking about it makes me happy!
I love... - 33.6664
1. In a bowl blend all the ingredients together.
2. Serve on lettuce, on tomato slices, as spread for toast (top with crisp bacon), as dip for corn and potato chips and with Mexican dishes. - 33.5848
1)Mix avocado,tomatoes, cilantro, lemon juice, clove and garlic and few drops of hot sauce, to taste.
SERVING ... - 32.1695
Guacamole Chicken Wrap
Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons guacamole.
Toss chicken with mustard and cilantro in medium bowl.
Arrange on top of tortillas, dividing evenly.
Sprinkle with cheese, lettuce and tomato.
Roll up tortillas jelly-roll style.
Secure with... - 31.6946
Mash avocados in a medium bowl until slightly lumpy.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. - 30.9093
Put all the ingredients except the spring onions into a food-processor and blend to a chunky dip (not a puree).
Add the spring onions and mix in well.
Serve with warm pitta bread, crudites or bread sticks. - 30.5774
Combine all ingredients in blender container; process until smooth.
Divide evenly. - 30.2556
Guacamole With Beef Flautas
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients apart from Flautas. Mix well.
2. Transfer on to a presentation platter and serve with warm Flautas or Garlic Chicken. - 30.1756
Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly; taste and correct seasonings.
Add more mayonnaise if mixture doesn't "bind" well.
Use as a dip with corn chips or as a sandwich spread. - 30.1568
Place the cottage cheese, parsley, onions, chili peppers, lime juice, coriander, and garlic in a food processor or blender.
Process on medium speed until smooth, scraping down the sides of the container as necessary.
Add the avocado and continue processing on... - 29.9765
Simple Guacamole Recipes By Category