- » Simple Gravy
Simple Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple gravy recipes.
Crab Leg Gravy Over Pasta
A crab leg gravy is a treat for the Sicilian food lovers! Try this recipe with Jeannie in the kitchen. An easy and simple recipe showcased in the video! See the video for more details! - 115.964
Quick Soya Gravy
Gravy is always a welcome side. If you would like to learn a simple and quick gravy, then this video is for you. Watch Katherine as she prepares a delicious gravy. Ready only in minutes, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 114.051
Granny's Fried Pork In Onion Gravy
If you have stock of onion gravy and wondering what to do with this, you must try this quick but easy recipe. It has an authentic flavor and so presents a delectable texture, which is as well comforting. Watch the video to learn the easy method and enjoy a... - 112.998
Cooking turkey can at time be tricky for its dryness. Chef Susan Odell makes a nice and thick gravy to make sure the turkey is juicy and tender. Vegetables, turkey stock and the juices from the turkey adds a great flavor to the roasted turkey. This rich and... - 108.951
Chicken Gravy With Red Wine
Looking for a simple yet impressive Chicken dish, this one with red wine gravy definitely what you have been waiting for. Very well instructed by the chef and demanding only the simplest of ingredients making this spicy chicken in red wine and tomato paste is... - 92.5381
All Purpose Gravy
Have you been looking for a gravy that can be used for various dishes? You have landed on the correct page. Watch the chef prepare this simple and useful All Purpose Gravy now. - 85.511
Low Carb Gravy
Would you like to learn a classic gravy recipe that goes well with most of the roasts? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this all time favorite gravy which is high on taste but low on carbs. - 83.7442
Basic Vegan Gravy
Want a gravy recipe that can be used as a base to prepare other dishes? Try this Basic Vegan Gravy! The best part about this dish is that it is not time consuming as it can be prepared in less than 15 minutes. - 73.3623
Roast Turkey With Country Gravy
1. Wash turkey and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Season inside with salt.
3. In a 4 cup liquid measure, take celery and onion with butter or margarine.
4. Cook at 450° F for 5 minutes.
5. Combine it with package dressing and water.
6. Stuff... - 48.8659
Spicy Egg Gravy
This Egg gravy is very tasty, sour, hot and sweet. Try and enjoy! - 47.3907
Liver And Gravy
1) Mix flour, pepper, and salt and coat liver in the mixture.
2) Stir fry liver I bacon drippings.
3) When brown remove liver and place in a baking dish.
4) Stir fry garlic and onion in bacon dripping and mix 1 tablespoon flour.
5) Add water in the... - 47.1431
Wine Glazed Baked Fresh Ham With Gravy
1. With a sharp knife, cut and remove the skin from the fresh ham. Trim the fat, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick layer. Cut 5 or 6 diagonal slashes, about 1/3 inch deep and 1 1/2 inches apart, over the fat layer.
2. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
3. Place... - 45.2793
1. In a medium heavy bottomed skillet, melt the butter over a low flame,
2. When the butter has started foaming, add the spices and sauté for a minute.
3. Stir the oat flour into the butter and sauté to form a smooth paste.
4. Taking the pan off... - 44.6911
Kangkong In Sweet Gravy
1) Rinse greens well under running water.
2) Rip the leaves from the stalks. Cut stalks into 4 cm lengths.
3) Soak half of the dried prawns in a little water.
4) To prepare rempah, grind it finely.
5) Mix it to remaining dried prawns... - 44.0639
Gravy For Heads
Make a roux.
When roux is a dark chocolate color, add onions, celery, bell pepper, and garlic.
Simmer on low heat until onions are clear.
Add Ro-tel, tomato sauce, and liquid crab boil.
Add 1 quart water.
Cook slowly about 30 minutes.
Add crawfish tails,... - 43.9266
1)In a pan, heat ghee and sauté onion until golden.
2)Then, add next 6 ingredients and sauté.
3)Add tomato and yogurt and cook until ghee separates.
4)Add water, salt and simmer for 15 minutes on medium heat.
5)Pour the gravy on desired... - 42.4241
Grind onion, ginger, garlic, red chillies and cumin seeds to a paste.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and fry the ground paste nicely.
Add beef and fry till the moisture is absorbed.
Add the spices, sugar, salt and tomatoes.
Cover with hot water.
Put in vinegar and cook... - 41.2103
Bottle Gourd In Tomato Gravy
If all you are looking for is a delicious gravy that is also complimenting health-wise, this Bottle Gourd In Tomato Gravy is a must try one! Yes, a great side course to go with your favorite meal, this Bottle Gourd In Tomato Gravy is flavored just right and... - 40.7414
Rich Onion Gravy
This is a recipe fpr a tasty Gravy. You can prepare this at home amd serve it with any Indian Bread. I love this wonderful recipe especially because t was the first few recipes that I learned when I started cooking! - 40.5975
Fry the onion till light brown.
Add ground ginger, garlic and 1 1/2 cups water and cook till the water is evaporated.
Add bay leaf, chopped tomatoes, ground cuminseeds, ground spices, red chilli powder, green cardamoms, salt to taste and kasturi methi.
Cook... - 40.5908
Herb Giblet Gravy
While the turkey is roasting, begin the gravy by first making a stock.
Put the giblets in a medium saucepan.
Add the thyme, parsley, bay leaf, and peppercorns, and then add water to cover.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and then turn the heat to... - 40.1447
Cut the onions, tomato and beetroot into small pieces. and keep aside.
Heat oil in a tava, allow the curry leaves to splutter.
Add the onions first, when golden brown tomato and then beetroot.
Grind chillies, pepper, rice and cumin seeds in the mixie and... - 39.9846
Remove meat to hot platter.
Leaving crusty bits of meat in pan, pour meat juices and fat into large measuring cup.
Skim off fat, reserving 3 tablespoons.
Add water, milk, or giblet broth to the meat juices to equal 2 cups.
Combine fat, the 2 cups liquid, and... - 39.8724
Herbed Roast With Gravy
1) Use salt and pepper to season the roast and put it in a slow cooker.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the meat.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours or over high heat for 4 to 5... - 39.7176
Home Made Gravy
1. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish or 4-quart casserole, pour drippings.
2. Add flour.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute; stir once.
4. Add the liquid; mix well.
5. Cook on High 4 to 5 minutes until sauce thickens, stir continuously.
6. Season with salt and... - 39.4546
Corn On Cob In Gravy
Remove husks from cobs and cut each cob into 1 inch pieces.
Add 1 1/2 cups water and cook the pieces in pressure cooker till corn is tender.
Combine green chilli paste, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder and 1/4 cup water.
Heat oil in a pan and fry... - 39.1097
Fry the chopped onion and garlic till light brown.
Add salt, red chilli powder and cook till onions are brown.
Add chopped tomatoes, ground ginger, ground coconut, ground white cuminseeds and ground spices and stir until it becomes a thick gravy.
Add 3 cups... - 38.0345
Poultry Giblet Gravy
In 1-qt casserole place giblets.
Prick with fork.
Microwave at Medium (5) 16 to 20 Minutes, stirring after 10 minutes until tender.
Chop medium fine.
In separate 1-qt casserole place drippings.
Microwave at High (10)1 to 2 Minutes, until... - 37.8679
1. Melt the fat. Add chopped onion and fry until golden brown.
2. Add the flour and blend well till it becomes brown (about 5 to 71 minutes) stirring all the time.
3. Remove pan from fire. Cool and add stock and milk stirring well to form a smooth mixture.
4.... - 36.8924
Coconut Gravy With Brown Sprouted Gram
If you have ever thought of making that perfect gravy that can not just compliment your mail couse but also your health, this Coconut Gravy With Brown Sprouted Gram is something you would want to try! Made with a very healthy choice of vegetables and other... - 36.6874
This is the recipe for a wonderful gravy which drowns the koftas and makes our mouth water. I often cook this dish for lunch, especialy during weekends so that my husband can enjoy it too.Try this wonderful gravy recipe for yourself. - 36.5135
Glenmorangie Grouse With Gravy
1. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish for 8 minutes. Halve each grouse lengthwise using kitchen scissors.
2. Add the walnut oil and butter to the preheated browning dish and quickly add the 4 pieces of grouse, skin side downwards. Add the bay leaves and... - 36.509
This is a recipe fpr a tasty Gravy. You can prepare this at home amd serve it with any Indian Bread. I love this wonderful recipe especially because t was the first few recipes that I learned when I started cooking! - 36.403
1. In a jar with a tight lid combine the cornstarch and broth.
2. Shake them together.
1. In a cooking pan you have used to sauté food, pour the mixture.
2. Place over high heat and scrape up any brown bits on the bottom.
3. Reduce the... - 36.1535
Traditional Roast Turkey With Giblet Gravy
Prepare any of the 3 stuffings; set aside.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for making Giblet Gravy.
Rinse turkey with cold running water and drain well.
Spoon some stuffing lightly into neck cavity.
Fold neck skin over stuffing; fasten neck skin... - 36.0993
Cabbage In Capsicum Gravy
This Cabbage In Capsicum Gravy is my own favorite vegetable gravy, mainly for the reason it doubles up as a much tasty and healthy dish! Richly flavored using the greatest ever ingredient combination, I must say that vegetable gravy cannot come any better... - 35.359
Baked Pheasant In Cream Gravy
Brown pheasant in skillet in hot fat; place in 9 x 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Pour cream over pheasant; add onion, garlic, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake at 250 degrees for 2 hours and 30 minutes, adding more cream... - 34.8813
Sprout Gravy With Cabbage
This Sprout Gravy With Cabbage is so full of flavor and is a great way to include those veggies in your diet. Very easy and simple to make, this Sprout Gravy With Cabbage is even delicious to be served on occasions. A must master recipe! - 34.5881
Remove meat to platter; keep warm.
Skim excess fat from meat broth.
Pour off broth; measure amount needed; return to kettle.
Shake water and flour together in covered jar until all lumps are gone.
For a smooth mixture, put water in first, flour on top.
Stir... - 34.5499
1. Remove roasted meat or poultry from roasting pan, pour drippings into bowl.
2. Allow fat to rise to surface; skim off fat and reserve. Remaining drippings are meat juices which should be used as part of the liquid in gravy.
3. Measure fat into roasting... - 34.0678
Simple Gravy Recipes By Category