- » Simple Glaze Carrot
Simple Glaze Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple glaze carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple glaze carrot recipes.
Orange Glaze For Carrot Cake
Place sugar, peel, cornstarch and juice in saucepan.
Stir well and add lemon juice, butter and salt.
Cook until thick and glossy—3 to 5 minutes.
Let cool and spread on cake. - 28.8336
You May Also Like!
Simple Orange Glazed Carrots
Combine all ingredients in a deep, 1 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, covered, on full power 15 to 18 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Stir occasionally so that carrots are well glazed. - 28.0813
Lemon Glazed Carrots
1) Wash carrots pare them and cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
2) In a medium saucepan, palce the carrots with enough salted boiling water to cover.
3) Cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender.
5) In a heavy... - 38.0182
1) Wash carrots in cold water and scrub them well.
2) Cut off stem end; do not pare.
3) In a 10-inch skillet with tight-fitting cover, place the carrots.
4) Add boiling water to measure 1 inch and the salt.
5) Boil the carrots; lower... - 41.0934
Apple-Carrot Glaze is an amazingly easy to prepare dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Apple-Carrot Glaze; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 21.8649
Ginger And Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
This Ginger Glazed Carrots is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for Ginger Glazed Carrots and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 39.0576
Carrots And Parsnips Glaze
Cut carrots and parsnips into julienne strips, set aside.
Bring water and bouillon granules to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add carrots; cook over medium heat 1 minute.
Stir in parsnips, and cook an additional 6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove... - 30.3099
1. Wash, trim and peel carrots. In a 1-quart casserole with lid, combine carrots and water. Cover and microwave at 100% (high) 8 to 9 minutes or until crisp-tender; stir after 4 minutes. Let stand, covered, 2 minutes.
2. Drain carrots and return to casserole.... - 24.8462
Cook carrots as directed on package; drain.
Stir in butter, orange marmalade and pecans. - 18.5135