- » Simple Glaze
Simple Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple glaze recipes.
Sugar Plum Muffins And Lemon Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Lightly grease a 12-muffin cup mould.
3) In a large bowl, beat together sugar, eggs, vanilla, oil and plums.
4) Add in flour, baking powder, cinnamon and cloves. Blend the mixture well.
5) Transfer the... - 45.4285
1) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in water, then dissolve over a pan of hot water on a low heat.
2) Rub the hard-boiled eggs through a colander or a ricer and mix with rest of the ingredients.
3) In the blender, blend the chow chow for 1 minute, until... - 44.8067
Spareribs With Maple Chili Glaze
Place ribs in large pot; add enough cold water to cover.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes or until just tender; drain well and place in large plastic bag.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 43.3053
Tulipes Glaze A L'ananas
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Line 2 baking sheets with wax paper and grease with butter or oil
3. With a sauce, mark 4 circles on it
4. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and sugar (reserving 2 spoons of sugar for... - 42.9909
Solo Glaze Filled Crepes
1. To make the crepe batter, in a medium dry bowl, mix flour, sugar and salt.
2. In a large bowl, break eggs.
3. Use an electric beater or a wire whisk to beat the eggs until well blended and thick,
4. While whisking constantly but lightly,... - 41.1434
Creme Vichyssoise Glace
Creme Vichyssoise Glace is a creamy, peppy and appetizing vegetable soup. Traditionally prepared in France with leeeks, potatoes and onions, the Creme Vichyssoise Glace is light yet flavorful. - 40.5574
Chipotle Molasses Glaze
1) In a saucepan, combine together the sugar and vinegar.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then gently simmer till it has reduced by about half in volume. This usually takes about 10 minutes.
3) Add the orange juice and simmer once again till the... - 38.9824
1) In a saucepan, soak gelatine in ½ cup of tomato juice.
2) Place the pan over low heat and stir until gelatin incorporates.
3) Take the pan off form heat and add remaining tomato juice.
4) Stir in bouillon, dill, parsley and pepper sauce.
5)... - 38.0045
1) In a saucepan, add soup and water.
2) Combine well and place over heat to thaw the soup by stirring often.
3) Fold in rest of the ingredients.
4) Transfer to a bowl and allow cooling at room temperature.
5) Place inside refrigerator to chill for at... - 37.8761
Smokey Nectarine Glaze For Duckling Or Chicken
1) Skin and cut nectarines into slices.
2) In a blender, blend the sliced nectarines to make 2 cups puree.
3) In a large saucepan, mix the puree with rest of the ingredients except butter and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Use... - 37.7123
Honey Almond Grilling Glaze
In small saucepan over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons of butter.
Whisk in flour until smooth, about 1 minute.
In 10-inch skillet over high heat, melt remaining 8 tablespoons butter.
When it comes to a hard sizzle, add almonds, Seafood Magic and... - 36.2129
Grilled Spiced Pork With Orange Lime Glaze And Sugar Snap Peas
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot fire.
2. Bring the marmalade, lime juice, and shallot to a boil in a small saucepan; boil 2 minutes. Allow to cool, then transfer half of the glaze to a small bowl.
3. Blend the... - 36.1521
Dacquoise Glacee is intoxicatingly yummy!!. Try this brilliant Dacquoise Glacee recipe! - 36.1372
Honey Almond Grilling Glaze
In small saucepan over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter.
Whisk in flour until smooth, about 1 minute.
In 10-inch skillet over high heat, melt remaining butter.
When it comes to a hard sizzle, add almonds, Seafood Magic and celery.
Cook,... - 36.0567
Coat 2 sheets of waxed paper heavily with butter or margarine and set aside.
In a small saucepan combine the sugar, water, salt, and corn syrup.
Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture comes to boiling.
Cover for 2 to 3 minutes, then... - 36.0075
Soften gelatin in cold water and consomme.
Heat to boiling, stirring to dissolve gelatin.
Pour into 2 1/2 cup mold; chill till firm.
Blend braunschweiger, mayonnaise, vinegar, and onion.
Spoon out center of firm consomme, leaving 1/2-inch shell.
Fill with... - 35.7493
A lovely rich French custard cream ice, beautiful with Benedictine, but experiment with other liqueurs as available.
Put egg yolks, sugar and vanilla into the top half of a double boiler and beat with a wooden spoon until pale and creamy.
Heat milk almost to... - 34.3146
Drain cherries, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Set cherries aside until ready to use.
In small saucepan, combine sugar and corn- starch.
Add reserved cherry liquid, stirring until mixture is smooth.
Bring to boiling, stirring, over medium heat; boil 2 or 3... - 33.5221
Roast Goose With Orange Ginger Glaze
Sprinkle the cavity of the goose with salt and pepper.
Fill the cavity with the onion, celery, and apple pieces.
Close the neck and abdominal openings with skewers.
Place on a rack in a roasting pan.
Roast in a moderately slow oven (325°) until internal... - 33.1434
1) In a small saucepan add 12 cup of the water and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
3) Heat gently and stir.
4) Add 1/2 cup cold water, the wine, lemon juice and parsley.
5) Keep over a large bowl of ice, stirring... - 32.7061
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over very low heat.
2) Stir the butter mixture until well blended.
3) Take the pan off the heat and stir in coffee and cinnamon.
4) Sprinkle sugar alternately with hot water, beating continuously until... - 32.1749
Caramel And Lime Glaze
1. Zest two limes. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon. Remove the pith from the other lime and cut thin segments and quarter the the flesh alone.
2) Over a 10-inch microwavable browning dish, evenly sprinkle 7 ounces of granulated sugar and... - 31.9476
Aspic Glaze For Open Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, soak gelatine in cold bouillon until soft.
2) In a saucepan, heat the remaining bouillon to the boiling point and stir in the gelatine mixture.
3) Simmer until the gelatine is incorporated.
4) Take the pan away from heat and mix in... - 31.7793
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in water.
Stir constantly over medium heat until thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in butter or margarine and liqueur.
Makes glaze for top of one 2-layer, 8- or 9-inch cake or torte. - 31.7445
With sharp knife, finely sliver off orange peel to measure 2 tablespoons.
Squeeze orange and measure 1/2 cup juice.
In saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Use as glaze for broiler-fryer chickens.
Baste chicken... - 31.6143
This is a brilliant pineapple cherry glaze recipe. This glaze adds to the taste of the Pineapple cherry bologna. Donâ€™t miss out on this easy pineapple cherry glaze recipe. - 31.4146
Carrots And Parsnips Glaze
Cut carrots and parsnips into julienne strips, set aside.
Bring water and bouillon granules to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add carrots; cook over medium heat 1 minute.
Stir in parsnips, and cook an additional 6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove... - 30.3099
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2. Add enough water to it and mix well to form a thick paste.
3. Serve as required. - 30.3035
Fry bacon slowly in medium-size saucepan just until fat starts to cook out stir in chopped onion; saute just until soft.
Blend in flour, curry powder, sugar salt, and steak sauce until mixture bubbles; stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat, stirring constantly,... - 29.7268
Soy Garlic Glaze
In 1-cup measure combine soy sauce and wine.
Add water to equal 1/2 cup.
Blend in cornstarch and garlic powder.
Microwave at High 1 to 3 minutes, or until thickened, stirring once.
Baste 2 Cornish hens with half of glaze.
Microwave hens, basting again when... - 29.0391
Dairy Free White Glaze
1) In a bowl, combine the vanilla, salt and margarine.
2) Alternately beat in the sugar and water, until smooth.
3) Beat in additional water or sugar, if required for a pouring consistency.
4) Use to glaze a cake. - 28.2626
1.Take a 1 quart glass casserole, put butter and brown sugar in it and heat for minute at High in microwave oven.
2.Once done, take the dish out and add confectioner's sugar and milk to it.
3.Stir well until a smooth mixture is formed.
4.Use... - 27.8242
Glaze is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare glaze recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 27.6616
Pears With Berry Wine Glaze
1. Slice off 3 thin strips of peel from the orange (each about 1 by 3 inches). Cut the orange in half crosswise and squeeze out the juice (you should have about 1/2 cup). In a nonreactive medium saucepan (just large enough to hold the pears upright), combine... - 27.1957
Melt chocolate with butter in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat and add salt.
Alternately add sugar with water until of spreading consistency. - 27.1446
Quick And Simple Glace Icing
1) Into a bowl, sieve the icing sugar.
2) Mix in the water and stir well to get a smooth paste.
3) Add in the desired flavoring and colou.
4) Serve the Glace Icing over cakes, pastries and desserts. Allow the icing time to set before serving. - 26.9426
Glaze And Chocolate Spiral Trim
Combine first four ingredients; stir till blended.
Leaving a 1/2- to 3/4-inch border of cake, quickly spread frosting over top layer.
Immediately add Chocolate Spiral: Start at center of cake.
Using a teaspoon, pour chocolate syrup from the tip in a thin... - 26.8407
1. Put the stock in a small pan. Add meat extract, gelatine and seasoning.
2. Heat until gelatine has dissolved and use as substitute for Meat Glaze. - 26.4909
1. Dissolve gelatin in the broth over a fire
2. Allow to cool, then stir in the lime juice.
3. Cut lobsters or prawns into small pieces, add to broth and mayonnaise along with salt and pepper. .
4. Mix well and chill.
5. Garnish with tomatoes and celery. - 26.3335
Dry Milk Glaze
Combine dry milk and sugar replacement in food processor or blender.
Blend to fine powder, pour into small bowl, and add vanilla and water.
Stir with fork until well blended.
If glaze hardens too quickly, add a few drops of cold water.
Stir to blend. - 26.3197
Combine first 6 ingredients and bring to boil.
Blend cornstarch with water and add.
Cook, stirring, over low heat until thickened. - 25.8293
Apple Stuffing With Sweet Glaze
In mixing bowl combine apples, raisins, egg, butter, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Divide evenly between chops.
Sweet Glaze: Mix together 1/3 cup currant jelly and 2 tablespoons orange juice. - 25.7809
In saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Chill 6 hours or more. - 25.7003
1. In the mixer bowl, mix sugar, butter, milk and vanilla extract.
2. Whiz on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
3. Use as required. - 25.4986
Hurry Up Glaze
In a small bowl, combine chocolate and powdered sugar.
Mix in melted butter or margarine and boiling water.
Stir until smooth.
Makes glaze for top of one 8- or 9-inch cake or torte. - 25.3274
1. Melt butter or margarine with chocolate in a small, heavy saucepan over very low heat; stir until blended.
2. Remove from heat; gradually stir in the coffee and cinnamon.
3. Add sugar alternately with hot water, beating until smooth. - 24.6892
1. Melt butter with chocolate in a small, heavy saucepan over very low heat; stir until blended.
2. Remove from heat; stir in instant coffee and cinnamon.
3. Add sugar alternately with hot water, beating until smooth. - 24.5173
Quickly Made Glaze
1.Take a pan, combine gelatine with brown stock or with water.
2.Heat the mixture on low flame by stirring continuously.
3.If using meat extract, add it.
4.Let the mixture settle at room temperature.
5.Use the glaze once it is thick. - 24.1366
"Combine all ingredients in saucepan over low heat, stirring until chocolate and butter are melted.
Spoon glaze over chilled dessert, spreading evenly.
Chill for 4 hours longer." - 23.6724
Buttermilk Glaze is very simple to make. Buttermilk Glaze gets its taste from buttermilk mixed with baking soda and vanilla extract. - 23.5862
Light Brown Glaze
Place margarine in 2-cup measure.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted and brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla.
Mix in milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until glaze is of desired consistency. - 23.5752
There can be nothing as delicious as this Herb-Butter Glaze. Enjoy this great recipe for Herb-Butter Glaze, as it is also easy to cook! - 23.469
Simple Chocolate Glaze
Combine the corn syrup, water and oil in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
Add the chocolate pieces and stir until chocolate is melted. - 23.1901
Melon With Blueberry Glaze
Cut cantaloupe into four slices; then arrange in a double circle on a serving plate.
Place blueberries in the middle of the circle.
Melt blueberry preserves in a small bowl in the microwave or small saucepan.
Pour liquid preserves lightly over the melon and... - 23.0482
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in sugar and vanilla.
Stir in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until glaze is desired consistency - 22.825
Country Style Pork Ribs With Plum Glaze
1. Cut ribs into single-rib portions. Place on a roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish with thick part of ribs to the outside. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Cook in microwave oven 12 1/2 minutes at ROAST. Drain off fat. Remove rack and turn ribs over in... - 22.6911
There can be nothing as delicious as this Orange-Marmalade Glaze. Enjoy this great recipe for Orange-Marmalade Glaze, as it is also easy to cook! - 22.5921
In covered saucepan cook fruit with a few tablespoons water and lemon juice till soft.
Transfer fruit and cooking liquid to blender, and blend at medium speed.
With a spoon, fold fruit puree into Ice "Cream" and pour over crushed ice in tall glass. - 22.3976
Grilled Ham With Plum Glaze
1. Prepare charcoal fire for grilling, arranging coals around edge of firebox. Place foil drip pan under grilling area. Place ham, fat side down, in 3-quart casserole; add water. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 minutes; turn ham over.
2. Cover tightly... - 22.2925
Buttered Rum Glaze
Buttered Rum Glaze has an incredible taste. Buttered Rum Glaze gets its taste from butter mixed with walnuts and rum. - 22.2586
This Glaze is amamzing! I tried this glaze on my favorite vanilla cake and it tasted incredible! Try out this Glaze on your party desserts and watch them disappear in a jiffy ! What do you say? - 22.0659
Apple-Carrot Glaze is an amazingly easy to prepare dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Apple-Carrot Glaze; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 21.8649
1) In a pan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Over medium heat, cook for 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Pour over warm cake, as desired. - 21.7654
Basic Glaze is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Basic Glaze; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 21.6423
Syrup Or Glaze
Combine sugar and water over slow heat until it boils and spins a fine thread.
Let syrup cool slightly and pour over hot Baklava.
Let stand overnight, covered with moist dish towel or cloth. - 21.4526
There can be nothing as delicious as this Honey-Mustard Glaze. Enjoy this great recipe for Honey-Mustard Glaze, as it is also easy to cook! - 21.3848
Acorn Squash With Maple Glaze
Cut ends off the squash and cut into 4 equal thick slices.
Cut out the seeds.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 30 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, heat the maple syrup, butter, and ginger in a small saucepan. - 21.1824
Mustard Glaze With Beer
While the meat is baking, prepare the glaze.
Mix brown sugar, mustard and beer.
Cook over high heat 5 minutes.
Pour over the loaf at the end of 1 hour.
Bake 15 minutes longer, basting frequently. - 21.1463
This Penuche Glaze is so very versatile. It goes well with my cakes and otherf dessert bakes. Try this Penuche Glaze and tell me if you like it. - 21.1298
Mix powdered sugar, margarine, almond extract, red food color and milk until desired consistency. - 20.9353
Combine chocolate chips, corn syrup and shortening in small heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until chocolate is melted.
Stir in powdered sugar and enough coffee to make a smooth glaze. - 20.8269
Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
Spread over top of cooled Carrot Almond Cake. - 20.1535
Fruited Gelatin Glaze
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add strawberries; stir until fruit is separated and mixture is thickened.
Chill, if necessary.
Spoon over top of chilled 9 inch cream pie, with fluted edge, or a 9 or 10 inch cheesecake. - 19.9275
Mix powdered sugar and milk until mixture is smooth and desired consistency. - 19.9242
Place butter in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in sugar and vanilla.
Blend in 2 to 4 tablespoons water and microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until glaze is of spreading consistency. - 19.7608
€¢ Place all the ingredients in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Stir and spread over the ham. Baste 5 or 6 times. Microwave 4 to 5 minutes at MEDIUM, basting the ham with the sauce 3 times during the... - 19.5528
Combine the sugar, vanilla, kirsch, and enough hot water to make a smooth icing that will spread without running. - 19.4022
Put into saucepan, stir as it heats, till sugar is dissolved.
Wipe away any sugar crystals that may form on the sides of pan, and cook syrup without stirring until it threads crisply when dropped from a spoon; and immediately dip perfect halves of pecans, one... - 19.3927
Combine the sugar and vanilla.
Gradually add enough boiling water to make a smooth icing that spreads without running. - 19.2715
Sprinkle confectioners' sugar slowly into milk and blend smooth.
Mix in almond extract, spread on cake, and let stand until glaze hardens. - 19.214
In a small, heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the morsels and butter.
Remove from heat and whisk in powdered sugar, apple juice and salt until smooth. - 19.1477
Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil, and remove from heat.
Cool slightly, and stir in vanilla. - 19.1125
Orange Maple Glaze
Orange Maple Glaze is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Orange Maple Glaze; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 19.049
Court Bouillon Glaze
Mix gelatine with reserved cooking liquid.
Bring to a boil, and boil, uncovered, until reduced to 3 1/2 cups.
Strain through cheesecloth into a bowl, and taste for seasoning.
Chill in refrigerator until syrupy, stirring occasionally, or set the bowl in a dish... - 19.0075
Stir together the cocoa powder and instant coffee powder.
Add the hot water and mix together until the mixture is smooth and evenly moist.
Beat in the cream cheese and sweetener until smooth. - 18.7493
Combine all ingredients in a glass custard cup.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Spoon over Tangy Meat Loaf when ready to serve. - 18.536
Combine oil ingredients in a small saucepan, stirring until well blended.
Bring to a boil; cook over medium heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and let cool, stirring occasionally. - 18.3514
Here is an easy glaze for any sort of cake you would try at home. This glaze recipe I have furnished here is too easy to prepare and will hardly consume any of your time. Give this glaze recipe a try the next time you make a cake! - 18.0805
1. In small saucepan, over moderate heat, stir currant jelly until melted.
2. Remove from heat and stir in kirsch.
3. Use warm, on tarts. - 18.0029
Simple Meat Glaze
1. Reduce the stock by boiling until dark in colour and thick; use as required. - 17.8414
Combine all ingredients; beat well.
Strain before using.
Used on savory or non-sweet foods. - 17.7383
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in sugar and vanilla.
Stir in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until glaze is of proper consistency. - 17.7188
In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and water.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and clear.
Add liquid sweetener to taste.
Stir in a few drops red food color and cool slightly. - 17.6035
Combine the sugar, hot water and butter in a bowl and mix well. - 17.1259
Blackberry Wine Glaze
Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan over medium high heat.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil, stirring frequently - 17.0584
Combine all ingredients and boil for 1 minute. Remove cake from oven and, while hot, pour glaze over cake. Cool completely. Frost with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting (below). - 16.8378
Line a mold with frozen sherbet or water ice.
Then fill the center with frozen ice cream of the desired flavor.
Cover as previously directed and freeze in 2 parts ice to 1 part salt for 2 hrs. - 16.6482
Simple Glaze Recipes By Category