- » Simple Gin
Simple Gin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple gin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple gin recipes.
Sloe Gin Fizz Cocktail
This classic cocktail with beautiful color and berry flavor is sure to be an instant hit anytime, anywhere. Slightly sweet and slightly sour, this drink is beautifully balanced by bitters to create a harmony of various tastes. A must have for all booze... - 95.263
Ramo's Gin Fizz
1. Break an egg and separate the egg white, from the egg yolk.
2. Squeeze the juice of a lemon and a lime. The resulting volume should be about ½ ounce.
3. In a cocktail shaker, add the egg white, Lime and Lemon juice, simple syrup,... - 121.153
Although the Ramos Gin Fizz may be better known, the Gin Fizz is said to be the classic. - 24.9294
This is a late-19th-century sling recipe that the author served for years at the Rainbow Room with great success. The ladies from the photo-editing department of the Associated Press next door were especially fond of this recipe. The cocktail was first... - 32.6814
New Orleans Ramos Gin Fizz
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour in the remaining ingredients.
2. Give a many good sharp shakes until well blended, frothy and chilled.
3. Pour into a hi-ball glass.
4. Serve immediately while chilled with a straw. - 32.6848
Citrus Gin Jingle
Pour the lemon syrup and bitters into an Old Fashioned glass and stir with a bar spoon. Add ice, pour in gin, and then stir. Optional: Garnish with a lemon wedge
Directions for Lemon Syrup
Bring water, sugar, and zest to a boil. Remove from heat and let... - 25.4981
This cocktail includes pineapple – a symbol of welcome – and sage. Hence it’s name. Lavender syrup and gin also combine to make a deliciously light and fruity summer beverage. - 122.233
Fresh Washington Geoduck And Gin - Part 1: Introduction
The name geoduck might invite weird reactions, while in reality it’s nothing more than a large clam that produces hefty chunks of meat. It’s easy to prepares and tastes exceptionally good too. In this video, Chef Andrew Lanier takes you inside the world... - 103.104
Classic Holland Gin Cocktail
Genever is the grand-daddy of a London Gin and it's from Holland!Voila... Here is Bols Genever together with Lucid absinthe as the Holland Gin. - 122.855
Ramos Gin Fizz Classic Cocktail
The Ramos Gin Fizz, a classic cocktail from the 1888 invented by Henry C. Ramos. You may also refer to it as a New Orleans Fizz if you would like, but at the end of the day this classic breakfast cocktail brings some flavors not usually seen within a... - 0
Rosie Lee Cocktail
Rosie Lee Cocktail is a rose infused gin cocktail than is the birth child of UK's award winning master mixologist Charlotte Voisey. Watch this video to learn this amazing cocktail and surprise your friends next time they come over for a drink. - 117.778
Tapas Martini Vs Distinguished British Gentleman
FOR THE DISTINGUISHED BRITISH GENTLEMAN
1. In a large tall glass add ice cubes; London dry gin, st germaines elder flower, teapot bitters and dry vermouth.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish it with lemon... - 0
Raw Talitini Cocktail
Masterchef season 3 finalist Tali shares his signature cocktail and shows you how to make Talitinis. - 86.6456
In this free bartending lesson Clint will teach how to make a traditional Tom Collins. - 119.889
Tom Collins Cocktail
1. In a cocktail beaker, add lemon juice, simple syrup, and gin.
2. Fill the beaker with ice. Stir well.
3. Fill a highball or Collins glass with ice, and strain cocktail in it.
4. Top it with club soda.
5. Garnish with lemon wheel, cherry and... - 0
1. Muddle the fresh blackberries with lime in a cocktail shaker.
2. Add ice, gin, blackberry liqeueur, simple syrup and shake well.
3. Strain into a tulip glass.
4. Top with soda and float blackberry brandy or liqueur on top.
5. Serve chilled. - 122.965
The Juliet And Romeo
Apparently named for the cucumber and rose aspects of the cocktail, the Juliet and Romeo is a rather surprisingly pleasing mix of gin, lime, mint, cucumber and rosewater. - 137.11
Leprechaun's Mix, Saint Patrick's Day Cocktail How-to
Leprechaun's Mix, a Saint Patrick's Day cocktail how-to which fits our full week agenda. We have five Saint Patrick's Day cocktails of mixed variation but all kinda strong. This cocktail has a gin-focus with a mix of sweet and sour notes, plus it looks really... - 0
A classic cocktail with just the right balance of sweet & sour. - 0
Victorian Mojito, Minty How-to
Victorian Mojito, like a real mojito without the rum to make it mojitoish. This sucker brings on the Gin and apple juice, tastes a bit like a gin and tonic with mint and, otherwise, is sexy like the mojito (but with muddled lime). - 0
Apple Sage Martini
Fond of Martinis? here's a great variation that you must try. Watch the chef stir up this yummy concoction that is totally irresistible. Go ahead, give it a try. - 120.837
The Petruccio Cocktail shows how egg white and rich simple syrup can be used in a cocktail to create mouth feel and texture. This is one of the best gin cocktails that you can lay your hands on. View the video for details. - 135.213
Yvonne's Sunshine Martini
1. Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
2. Pour gin, lemon juice, and ginger syrup in it. Shake it well.
3. Pour it in martini glass, sprinkle lemon zest on top, and serve it chilled.
For ginger syrup, steep a piece of fresh ginger into warm... - 110.903
Monstre Verte Cocktail
Monstre Verte Cocktail is a fresh and vibrant cocktail. The main flavor comes from basil. It adds a depth of green, earthy aroma and flavor to the drink. Take a look at the video and give it a shot! - 133.001
Gunpowder And Smoke Cocktail
In the Gunpowder and Smoke Cocktail, a liqueur created using gunpowder tea infused cognac mixed with sugar provides the backbone. All the other ingredients attach and compliment it. Watch the video to see how the flamed scotch on top does the magic! - 136.799
How To Carbonate A Cocktail
Carbonated Negroni is a magical cocktail. Whether you are a pro behind the bar or just want to impress your friends at home, adding bubbles is a fun and unique way to add texture and flavor to old favorites. Find out the details from this video. - 133.521
Simple Gin Recipes By Category