- » Simple German
Simple German Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple german recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple german recipes.
German Bratwurst Sausage
Bratwurst sausages are a delicious eat any time of the day. Whether you want to have a hearty snack or a complete meal, there are so many variations that make it an appetizing bite. - 29.1687
You May Also Like!
Simple German Potato Salad
1) Scrub, rinse and boil potatoes in jackets and let cool.
2) Peel the potatoes and cut in 1/4 inch slices.
3) In a hot pan, cook bacon to crisp.
4) Add onion to sauté until transparent.
5) Pour in vinegar, stock or bouillon and... - 47.6613
Simple German Chocolate Cake
Place chocolate in 1-cup measure.
MICROWAVE on HIGH, or until melted.
Set aside to cool.
Cream together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large mixing bowl, beat until light and fluffy.
Blend in chocolate.
Mix in flour, soda and salt alternately with ice... - 39.6802
Simple Stollen Bread
Measure water and 2 tsp.sugar into mixing bowl.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Sprinkle yeast over water and let stand 10 minutes.
Add milk, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, eggs, butter and 2 tsp.almond extract and stir to blend.
Add half of flour and beat with - 35.9486
Simple Rumaki With Soy Sauce
Slice drained water chestnuts in thirds.
Cut chicken livers in 1-inch pieces.
Dip in soy sauce.
Place 1 slice water chestnut and 1 piece chicken liver on 1 piece bacon.
Roll up and secure with wooden pick.
Place 10 at a time on paper towel-lined plate.
Cover... - 35.1388
Simple Sour Rye Bread
1) In a mixing bowl, combine 7 cups of flour, water and sourdough starter.
2) Let stand covered in a warm place for 8 hours or overnight.
3) Then, add the remaining flour. Mix well.
4) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
5) In oiled pans,... - 38.4439
Simple Sauerbraten With Red Wine
In large glass bowl, combine roast, onion, carrot, celery, vinegar, water, wine and spices.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator 3 days, turning roast occasionally.
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Prepare cooking bag according to package directions; place roast,... - 46.7316
Simple Almond Macaroons
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Using a sharp knife, slice almond paste 1/4" thick, then chop until the consistency of coarse meal.
Place in a large mixing bowl, add egg whites, and mix using your hands.
Knead in the sugar, a little bit at a time, then work in the... - 34.0684
Onion Sauce For German Ravioli
In a frypan, melt the butter, cook the onions until soft.
Add the flour, stirring constantly, until you have a smooth paste.
Gradually add the beef broth, stirring constantly into a medium sauce.
Stir in the celery salt.
Season to taste with the pepper.
Add... - 29.2661
Try out this simple egg-less almond cake recipe! Its is sweet and buttery is great for any occasion. - 53.1251
German Bratwurst And Sauerkraut
Cook sausage in 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet until browned; remove from skillet, and drain well.
Saute onion in remaining 2 tablespoons butter in skillet until tender; stir in sauerkraut, tomatoes, and brown sugar.
Cook until thoroughly... - 22.5288
German Potato Salad
1) In a large bowl, place potatoes with green onions, celery, bell pepper, and celery seed. Set aside.
2) In a non-stick pan, fry the bacon until crisp.
3) Slowly stir in flour, in the bacon, stirring constantly, until thickened.
4) Mix in vinegar,... - 43.0987