- » Simple Fruit Compote
Simple Fruit Compote Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple fruit compote recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple fruit compote recipes.
Buttermilk Pancakes With Fruit Compote
To make the compote: In a small saucepan, combine the peaches or nectarines, apricot nectar or orange juice, preserves, ginger, and cinnamon.
Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the fruit is soft.
Add the blackberries and cook for another 2... - 47.4659
Plantation Fruit Compote
Plantation Fruit Compote! A yummy dessert that entices you taste buds with it delightful fruity flavors! Try this wonderful Plantation Fruit Compote recipe and watch your guests get addicted to it! - 45.5177
Hot Curried Fruit Compote
1) Drain the canned fruit.
2) In a slow cooker, put the drained fruit and add the bananas.
3) All over the top, scatter the walnuts and cherries.
4) Melt the margarine in a skillet. Add the curry powder and sugar and mix well. Pour the mixture over the... - 44.5547
Four Fruit Compote
Cut the orange into segments, remove the membrane, and put the segments into a large bowl.
Cut the cantaloupe into wedges about 2 inches (5 cm) wide.
Remove the seeds and skin.
Cut the wedges into large cubes.
Add the cubes and the stemmed grapes to the... - 42.7515
Puny's Brandied Fruit Compote
Combine the dried fruit in a large bowl and add enough hot water to cover by 1 inch.
Let the fruit soak for 25 minutes, then dram well.
Place the soaked fruit, brown sugar, brandy, butter, salt, lemon juice, lemon zest, orange zest, and water in a large... - 40.1983
Chilled Fruit Compote
In large kettle soak prunes, apricots, and raisins in 2 cups cold water for 1 hour.
Add cinnamon, apples, and pears.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until fruit is tender.
Add undrained cherries and bring to boil.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir... - 39.9456
Newport Fruit Compote
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the juice, water, honey, and orange rind.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Add the prunes, apricots, and cinnamon stick.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Add the apples.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until the apples are... - 39.0248
Maple Walnut Fruit Compote
1. In microwave proof casserole mix together the apple juice, syrup, lemon juice, and cornstarch; stir to dissolve the cornstarch.
2. Add apple and pear and stir to mix well.
3. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes,... - 38.748
Fruit Compote Dessert
1) Cut the apples into slices measuring ½-inch each and then half the slices horizontally. Put the apple slices in a slow cooker.
2) Add the pineapple, pineapple juice, peaches, honey, lemon and cinnamon. Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 3... - 38.7299
Frosted Fruit Compote
Cream cheese with fork until softened.
Blend in mayonnaise, and beat until smooth.
Cut bananas into small pieces.
Pick Over, wash and thoroughly drain raspberries.
Drain pineapple tidbits.
Combine all fruits and marshmallows; then add to cheese.
Whip cream... - 37.8683
Fruit Compote Exotica
As you prepare ingredients, combine them in a large bowl.
Peel and slice kiwis into half rounds.
Quarter pomegranates and scoop out fruit with a grapefruit spoon; don't include any pith.
Peel, seed, and cut papaya into bite-size chunks.
Peel, pit, and cut... - 37.1826
Fruit Compote Loaf
Drain fruit; reserve syrup.
Soften yeast in water in large mixer bowl.
Add sugar, salt, butter and egg.
Beat 1 minute at medium speed of mixer.
At low speed add fruit and 1 1/2 cups flour, mixing until well blended.
By hand, gradually stir in remaining flour... - 37.0915
Twelve Fruit Compote
This Twelve Fruit Compote is a highly irresistible fare ! Try this fruit extravagance for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Twelve Fruit Compote are welcome ! - 37.07
Spicy Dried Fruit Compote
Cut up any large pieces of dried fruits.
In wok place mixed dried fruits and raisins.
Stir in orange juice and sugar.
Bring to boiling.
Stud lemon slices with cloves; add to wok.
Add stick cinnamon.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till fruit... - 36.7843
Fruit Compote For Two
Combine all ingredients in 2-quart glass measure.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Cook on 50, 2 minutes.
Cover and cook on 50, 2 minutes.
Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
Serve hot for breakfast, or as an accompaniment with ham or pork. - 36.6394
Flaming Fruit Compote
Soak fruit overnight in enough cold water to cover it by an inch.
Drain fruit in colander, reserving 1 1/2 cups of liquid.
Pour into blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish, add sugar, honey, lemon peel and spices.
Bring to a boil at HI and continue cooking... - 36.5005
Hearty Fruit Compote
In a saucepan, cook and stir apple juice and cinnamon stick until the mixture boils.
Remove from the heat; add prunes and apricots.
Cover and let stand for 6 hours or overnight or until fruit is soft.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Add the orange peel, orange,... - 36.3724
Red Fruit Compote
Drain fruit; reserve liquids.
Add enough water to reserved fruit liquid to make 2 1/2 cup (625 mL).
Blend liquid, sugar replacement and cornstarch in saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until clear and thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in lemon... - 36.3722
Cooked Fruit Compote
1. Soak the dried apricots and prunes in cold water 30 minutes in a saucepan. Do not use aluminum.
.2. Add cinnamon stick, lemon slices, tapioca, and sugar.
3'. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in raisins and... - 35.8806
Molded Fruit Compote Salad
Heat apricot nectar to boiling.
Pour over gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Mix in orange and lemon juices.
Chill until gelatin is slightly thicker than thick, unbeaten egg white.
Stir in the fruit.
Turn into 6 individual molds.
Chill... - 34.0663
Rose Scented Fruit Compote
1. Warm a large tea pot. Add the rose pouchong tea and 900 ml / 1 1/2 pints / 3 3/4 cups of boiling water together with the rose water, if using. Allow to stand and infuse for about 4 minutes.
2. Measure the sugar and lemon juice into a stainless steel... - 33.9585
Fruit Compote Amandine
Drain fruits, reserving 1 cup combined juice.
Mix juice with remaining ingredients except almonds.
Add canned fruits to juice mixture; simmer for 10 minutes.
Chill until ready to serve.
Garnish with almonds. - 32.7299
Colorful Fruit Compote
Combine cranberry sauce, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and ginger in medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Combine orange sections and pears in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour cranberry mixture over fruit.
Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until... - 32.1417
Fruit Compote In Spirits
Dip whole fruit, 1 piece at a time, in boiling water for a few seconds to loosen skin.
Pull off skin; leave fruit whole.
Combine water with sugar in a saucepan.
Boil 5 minutes.
Add fruits and simmer 3 minutes for small fruit; 5 minutes for large fruit.
Remove... - 32.0462
Ginger And Mint Fruit Compote
1. Place wine, water and sugar in a saucepan and cook, stirring over a low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
2. Add apricots, prunes and ginger, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in... - 31.8671
Three Fruits Compote
1. In a medium size saucepan, heat water, sugar and plums. Allow them to simmer for 5 minutes.or just until skin bursts.
2. In the meanwhile, peel, halve and pit the peaches. Pare, quarter and core the pears.Keep aside
3. Take a pretty serving bowl,... - 31.3548
Oven Fruit Compote
Cut a thin slice off bottom of each pear so they'll stand up.
Place pears and orange slices in a 3-quart casserole.
Combine brown sugar and water; pour over fruits be sure to cover orange slices.
Dot with butter.
Bake covered in moderate oven (350°) 30... - 30.1946
Fruit Compote With Raspberry Puree
Fruit Compote With Raspberry Puree is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this delicious Fruit Compote With Raspberry Puree; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 30.1798
Sauced Fruit Compote
Arrange sliced banana in a single layer in an 8-inch square baking dish; sprinkle lemon juice over banana.
Combine apricots, pears, pineapple, and applesauce; toss gently.
Spoon over banana.
Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes; uncover and bake an... - 30.0468
Winter Fruit Compote With Figs And Apricots
In saucepan, combine dried figs, apricots, prunes, rum and orange juice; cover and bring to boil.
Simmer for 10 minutes; remove from heat and let stand for 20 minutes or until fruit is plump and tender.
In serving dish, combine fig mixture, green... - 28.6757
Fruit Compote With Kirsch
1. In a compote bowl/ serving bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix gently.
2. Cling wrap and refrigerate.
3. Serve chilled in individual shallow serving bowls. - 27.7835
Summer Baked Fruit Compote
Cut peaches, apricots and plums into large chunks and place in 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish; sprinkle with sugar.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes.
Stir in strawberries and blueberries; bake for about 10 minutes or until fruit is... - 27.3312
Fruit Compote In Lemon Ginger Syrup
Combine water, ginger, lemon rind and juice and sugar in large saucepan.
Stir constantly over medium heat, without boiling, until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat, bring to boil, add dried fruit, reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until... - 26.5484
Poached Dried Fruit Compote
Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 12 to 15 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Discard cinnamon sticks and cloves. - 25.8751
Easy Fruit Compote
Drain juice from all canned fruits into a saucepan, add orange peel and cinnamon to the juice.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer to reduce liquid to half.
Place fruits in a large bowl.
Gently fold to mix, while pouring hot fruit liquid over... - 25.8378
Fruit Compote Stemilt Growers
1. Peel and thinly slice apples and peaches, removing pits and seeds.
2. Combine apple and peach slices in a bowl with cherries, lemon juice and sugar. Stir together until the fruit is coated with lemon juice and the sugar is mostly dissolved.
3. In a sep - 25.5152
Vspicy Fruit Compote
Drain pears, saving 1 Tbsp. syrup.
In 1 qt glass casserole, layer apples and pears.
Blend cranberry sauce, cinnamon, cloves, allspice and syrup; spoon over fruit.
Microwave (high), covered, 6-8 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking. (Apples... - 25.304
Two Fruits Compote
1. Put the orange juice, lemon juice and apricot jam into a pan; stir over a gentle heat until the jam has dissolved.
2. Add the prepared fruits to the syrup; cover the pan, bring to the boil and simmer gently for about 12-15 minutes, until the
pears are... - 23.9502