- » Simple Frittata
Simple Frittata Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple frittata recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple frittata recipes.
If a gorgeous frittata is all you want to serve for your breakfast, then follow this recipe of all-Ontario potato frittata. In this video, chef uses the fresh Ontario potatoes to cook up the frittata. It is super easy and super delicious. Being a frittata... - 134.842
Nopales Cactus Frittata
Have you ever tried making something with your leftovers like beans, veggies? You should watch the video to know the trick. Crema Mexicana is used in the recipe. Egg is the main ingredient in the recipe. You can serve it with toasted bread. - 122.816
Seasonal Vegetable Frittata
Every season has its own good offering of vegetables and here is a recipe making the best use of seasonal vegebles. Check out Tamra Davis learning how to cook delicious frittata with seasonal vegetables at her friend's place. Great when served with greens and... - 109.463
Bacon, Swiss Chard And Potato Frittata
For most of us a Frittata is an omelet served as a breakfast item. Here is a wonderful wholesome frittata that makes a meal anytime of the day or night. A must try for all frittata lovers. This recipe is simple to make and promises to yield a dish so yummy... - 99.2573
If you friends staying over at your place, there nothing like starting your day with a nice fluffy frittata, its filling and makes you completely satisfied. Want to know how to get this going, check out this video for more! - 93.1899
1) Take a mixing bowl of medium size and add the evaporated skimmed milk, egg substitute, light sour cream, dried salad herbs and pepper together.
2) Add the arugula or spinach along with the cheese and whisk properly with a wire whisk.
3) Take... - 48.0271
Red And Green Pepper Mozzarella Frittata
In 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter with 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil.
Cook onion and garlic until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Cut peppers into strips about 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide.
Add to onion-garlic mixture in skillet, keeping red and... - 47.4678
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl add eggs and Parmesan cheese. Lightly beat it together.
3) In an ovenproof saute pan add garlic, onions, and olive oil and cook over medium heat until onion is cooked.
4) Stir in the spices and mix.
5)... - 47.4234
1) In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, egg whites, skim milk and powdered sugar. Beat the mixture well.
2) Add in a cup of blueberries, a can of pineapple and the neufchatel cheese.
3) Take a 10-inch large overnproof skillet sprayed with cooking... - 47.3962
Garden Frittata Parmesan
In a saucepan cook fresh broccoli in boiling salted water, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (Or, cook frozen broccoli according to package directions.) Drain.
Combine eggs, the 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, milk, flour, basil or thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 46.8718
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 450°. 2) Drizzle salt over the eggplants and place in a colander or steamer and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
3) Wash thoroughly with cold water and pat dry.
4) Take a 12-inch baking... - 46.3399
Coat an 8" X 8" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Add the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir in the green peppers, red peppers, scallions, and mushrooms.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp.
Microwave on high for 1 to 2... - 45.2505
Cauliflower-Tomato Frittata is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Cauliflower-Tomato Frittata; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 44.5852
1. To prepare spinach, wash it and shake off excess water.
2. Microwave spinach with just the water clinging to leaves, covered with lid or vented plastic wrap, at High for 1-1/2 minutes.
3. Drain and squeeze the spinach very dry, chop very fine... - 44.5533
Corn And Tomato Frittata
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add corn and green onions; saute until tender.
Combine egg substitute and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet.
Cover and cook over... - 44.5188
1)In a deep pan, boil Buitoni Eliche in salted water as per pack instructions.
2)Remove from heat and drain. Sprinkle 1 tsp Sasso Olive Oil and set aside.
3)In a frying pan, heat the remaining Sasso Olive Oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions 2 to... - 43.2264
In an 8-inch oven-going skillet with nonstick finish, cook onion and garlic in butter till tender.
In saucepan, cook zucchini in salted water till almost tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
Add with tomato to onion and garlic;continue cooking till tomato is... - 43.2117
Herb And Romaine Lettuce Frittata
Frittata: In large bowl, beat eggs; stir in parsley, onions, lettuce, mint, coriander, salt, pepper, turmeric and 2 tbsp (25 mL) oil.
In 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over medium-low heat, heat remaining oil.
Pour in egg mixture and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
With... - 43.1271
Cold Frittata Country Style
1.Add a sprinkling of salt to eggplant slices and leave them for an hour in a colander.
2.Once done, strain and wipe the eggplants.
3.Dry the artichokes using absorbent sheet.
4.In a skillet, heat half the oil and once hot, add... - 43.0119
Squash And Potato Frittata
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook, uncovered, 20 minutes or just until tender.
Drain; let cool.
Peel potatoes, and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray;... - 42.8861
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onions; cook, stirring frequently, until onions are golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
Drain chopped tomatoes and stir into onions; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
Remove tomatoes and... - 42.8217
Easy Brunch Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Coat medium nonstick ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Beat together egg substitute, milk, salt and... - 42.7651
Swiss Cheese Apple Onion And Almond Frittata
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and water until blended.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt the butter and oil over medium-high heat just until the butter has foamed.
Add the onion and saute it over medium heat until light brown, about 6 to 7 minutes.
Add... - 42.7369
Kielbasa Sauerkraut And Caraway Frittata
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and water until well blended.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat.
Add the sauerkraut and cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the kielbasa,... - 42.158
Slice the zucchini, and blanch it for 5 minutes in boiling water; drain.
Mix the bread crumbs, milk, and lemon peel together.
Blend with the zucchini.
Whip the eggs, and add the water; whip again.
Pour into hot omelet pan greased with butter and peanut... - 42.119
Microwaved Mexican Frittata
Put the butter in a 10-inch microwavable quiche or pie dish and microwave on High (100% power) for 30 seconds.
Add the green onions, corn, chilies, chili powder, salt, cumin and pepper; mix well.
Microwave on High for 3 minutes or until the green onions are... - 42.067
Place the onions in an 8" X 8" baking dish.
Mix with the oil (if using).
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Add the potatoes, red peppers, and green peppers.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in the parsley.
In a small bowl, beat the egg whites until... - 42.0047
French Countryside Frittata
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place French bread cubes in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until bread cubes are toasted.
Combine bread cubes, thyme, Dijon mustard, pepper, egg whites, and egg yolk in a bowl; stir well.
Set... - 41.9036
Hominy And Watercress Frittata
1) Coarsely cut the watercress .
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the watercress in the melted butter for 1 min and add hominy.
3) Turn off the heat and cover the skillet to gently warm the hominy.
4) Beat eggs with milk, season with the salt and... - 41.7379
Combine dried mushrooms and 2 cups water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Drain; chop mushrooms, and set aside.
Remove stems from spinach, and wash leaves.
Place spinach in a large Dutch oven; cover with... - 41.6948
I just adore the flavor of potatoes and this Herbed-Potato Frittata is one of my hot favorites. It is indeed the richness of potatoes and seasonings that make this Herbed-Potato Frittata yum. Give this Herbed-Potato Frittata a try. - 41.1451
Tex Mex Bean Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Coat a 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Stir in bean mixture; spread evenly in bottom of... - 40.8035
Salsa Topped Frittata
In a medium mixing bowl lightly beat together egg whites and whole egg.
Stir in snipped cilantro or parsley, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Spray a cold 8-inch ovenproof skillet with nonstick coating.
Preheat the skillet over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and... - 40.7747
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a skillet.
Add onion and saute until clear in color, but not brown.
Add turnips and cook for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Cover and steam for 4 minutes.
Add garlic and remove from heat.
Combine eggs,... - 40.5229
Drain artichoke marinade into a 10-inch oven-proof skillet.
Add butter and melt.
Saute mushrooms until golden.
Add artichoke hearts and green onion tossing until heated through.
Turn heat to medium.
Beat eggs with garlic salt and wine until blended.
Pour - 40.4896
In large bowl, combine butter, oil, onions, green pepper and pear.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Beat eggs until frothy; add to bowl along with cheese, bread crumbs, hot pepper sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide... - 40.3953
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Saute the potatoes and onions covered, stirring frequendy, for about 8 minutes, until they are tender and golden.
Stir in the herb and the optional garlic.
Pour the beaten eggs over the sauteed vegetables, tilting the pan to... - 40.2218
In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, nutmeg, oregano, salt and pepper; stir in Cheddar and cream cheese.
In small skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; onion, diced red pepper (if using) and garlic for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir into egg... - 39.725
Wash the broccoli.
Cut heads from stalks and separate into small florets.
Peel the stalks, if necessary, and cut into small pieces.
Blanch broccoli in rapidly boiling water, uncovered, about 5 minutes, or until barely cooked.
Drain, then plunge into ice water... - 39.5076
Thaw spinach and squeeze dry.
Mix with remaining ingredients.
Lightly grease miniature muffin cups (approximately 1 inch diameter).
Spoon in mixture.
Refrigerate if desired.
To serve, bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes, until mixture is firm and... - 39.4495
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a 10-inch cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes.
Preheat the broiler.
Scrape the onion into a large bowl and add the spinach, eggs, egg whites,... - 38.8689
Melt butter in medium, oven safe frying pan over medium low heat.
Add ham, mushrooms, red pepper and onions; saute until tender.
Whisk eggs, milk and Garden Blend in medium bowl until blended.
Pour over ham mixture.
Cook until edges are set.
Gently lift edges... - 38.7889
In saucepan cook onion in 1 tablespoon of the oil, butter, or margarine till tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vegetables or meat.
Combine eggs, salt, pepper, and vegetable or meat mixture.
In a 10-inch oven-going skillet, heat the remaining oil, butter, or... - 38.5132
Frittata With Cream Cheese
Combine vegetables and oil in medium bowl; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Beat eggs with cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Pour into buttered 9-inch spring form... - 38.4147
Potato And Onion Frittata With Gruyere And Thyme
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and add 1 tsp salt. Bring to the boil and cook for 20-25 mins or until tender. Drain the potatoes well and return to the pan on a very low heat to dry out for a... - 38.2019
Dill And Basil Frittata With Roasted Peppers
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Rub the peppers with olive oil, then place in a roasting tin. Roast the peppers for about 20 mins until charred. Remove from the oven and put them into a plastic bag to sweat, then peel off the skins and slice the peppers... - 38.1752
Rolled Corn Frittata
Melt butter in a medium-size nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
Add corn and bell pepper and cook, stirring often, until pepper is just tender to bite (about 5 minutes).
Add onions and cook, stirring often, until limp (about 1 minute).
In a bowl, whisk... - 37.9065
Pasta Frittata With Peas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in a 9-inch pie plate that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine eggs, seasonings, cheese and peas. Spread the egg mixture over the top of the... - 37.6229
Mix the butter and half of the cheese with the pasta.
Add the eggs, the remaining cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy frypan.
Add the onion and cook until soft.
Stir in the spaghettini mixture, spreading it... - 37.5441
Melt butter in skillet.
Add onion and green pepper and cook gently for about 5 minutes.
Add frank slices and brown lightly.
Beat eggs, add cream, then pour into skillet.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook slowly, stirring carefully until mixture starts to... - 37.3427
Carrot Frittata is delicious breakfast made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 36.973
1.In a medium sized omelet pan, heat butter and oil, and cook the cauliflower in it.
2.Add a sprinkling of salt and pepper to it and cook until both butter and oil are completely absorbed.
3.Whisk eggs along with cheese and add salt as per... - 36.9205
Frittata Italian Omelette
In bowl beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
In separate bowl beat yolks until frothy.
Add zucchini, cheeses, salt, and pepper.
Fold in whites.
Pour into a nonstick skillet with flameproof handle.
Cook until bottom is brown; then place skillet under... - 36.8094
1. Preheat the broiler. In a small bowl, toss the avocado with the lemon juice and salt. Add the goat cheese, rosemary and olives; toss gently.
2. Beat the eggs with the pepper and a pinch of salt.
3. Set an ovenproof omelet pan or heavy medium skillet over... - 36.4097
In 10-inch omelet pan or skillet, saute onion and green pepper in 2 tablespoons oil until lightly browned.
Add , potatoes, and olives; cook over low heat 5 minutes, stirring often.
Loosen food from bottom of pan; add remaining oil.
Tilt pan to allow oil to... - 36.191
Greek Spinach Frittata
Follow the procedure for the Simple Frittata.
Add the spinach when the onions have softened and the potatoes are partially tender.
When the spinach wilts, stir in the dill, salt if needed, and pepper.
Add the eggs and sprinkle on the cheese.
Continue to... - 35.135
Amaretto Frittata With Meringue Topping
1. Whisk eggs with sugar, Amaretto and milk (a) until well combined and sugar has dissolved.
2. Add strawberries, raspberries and orange segments (b) and pour mixture into a greased 20 cm/8 in ovenproof flan dish (c). Bake in a moderate oven for 20... - 35.043
In large bowl beat eggs with Tabasco® sauce and salt.
Gently fold in artichoke slices, pimiento and cheese.
In 8- or 9-inch skillet with ovenproof handle,* heat oil; cook garlic until golden.
Pour in egg mixture; cook over low heat.
When... - 34.9553
1. Spray large nonstick ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.
2. Whisk together... - 34.8132
Cabbage Frittata is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Cabbage Frittata recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 34.4596
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet melt 1 teaspoon margarine; add onion, bell pepper, and zucchini and saute over medium-high heat, until vegetables are lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes, basil, and pepper to skillet and stir to combine. Reduce... - 34.101
Frittata With Greens And Tofu
1. If using fresh greens, place them in a large nonstick skillet with 1/2 cup water; cover and cook over medium-low heat about 20 minutes, or until tender. Uncover the skillet and cook until the moisture evaporates. Transfer the greens to a large bowl; you... - 33.771
Green Chili Frittata
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient except 1/2 the cheese and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into deep non-metallic pie dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top. Bake for 40 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once.... - 33.7063
Beat eggs slightly.
Mix in remaining ingredients except oil.
Heat oil in heavy medium skillet.
Pour in the egg mixture; cook over low heat.
When mixture begins to set at bottom and sides, lift cooked portions with spatula and turn gently to cook evenly.
(Eggs... - 33.4774
Drain white clam sauce, reserving 1/3 cup of the liquid (use remaining liquid in soup or sauce).
In a medium bowl beat eggs, parsley, black pepper, reserved clams and clam liquid until blended.
In a medium skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Add egg... - 32.0157
Saute green pepper and mushrooms in margarine.
Beat eggs with seasonings; mix in cheese.
Pour over sauteed vegetables.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes, lifting edges with spatula to let uncooked egg run under the cooked part.
Broil 1 minute until golden on top. - 31.9011
This Frittata Primavera is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Frittata Primavera with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 30.684
BASIC FRITTATA TECHNIQUE
Break 5 eggs into a mixing bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon of water, and stir until just blended.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of butter, margarine, or oil, as specified in the recipe, and saute any ingredients which need... - 30.3819
1. Preheat the broiler. Spray a small cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet with nonstick spray and place over medium heat. Add the bell pepper and onion and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the potatoes, breaking up the larger slices with the side of... - 30.3082
Pea Porcini And Cherry Tomato Frittata
1. Preheat the broiler. Place the mushrooms in a small bowl and cover with boiling water by 1 inch. Let stand until softened, about 10-15 minutes; drain and chop.
2. Heat the oil in a 10-inch cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the... - 28.0127
Garden Harvest Frittata
1. Arrange zucchini evenly in ungreased pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches. Top with carrots and corn. Mix remaining ingredients except bell pepper; pour over vegetables.
2. Elevate pie plate on inverted dinner plate in microwave. Cover with waxed paper and... - 27.86
In 10-inch skillet with ovenproof handle, cook onion in oil 5 minutes or until tender.
Add zucchini, pepper and Italian seasoning; cook 5 minutes or until tender.
In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and salt.
Stir in 1/2 cup Pizza Double Cheese; pou - 27.3629
Bella shows us the perfect use for all those leftovers. - 14.5438
Simple Frittata Recipes By Category