- » Simple Fried Rice
Simple Fried Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple fried rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple fried rice recipes.
Korean Kimchi Fried Rice
It’s Monday night, what you going to make for dinner? Have some leftover cooked rice and a jar of kimchi? Then what you waiting for? This is what you should be making- Korean Kimchi Bokkeumbap (fried rice). Just a few basic ingredients and leftovers from... - 132.025
Chinese House Fried Rice
If you are looking for something that can be served with the egg flower soup or egg drop soup, here is a quick and inexpensive recipe for Chinese House Fried Rice. These rice go well with the soup and are often served together at Chinese joints. Now you can... - 119.664
Stir-fried Tuna Rice
Love street food? Try Stir-fried tuna rice. This popular Malaysian street food can be made within minutes and tastes awesome. This meal is healthy because of tuna which is a low fat food. You can serve it garnished with slices of red chillies, cucumbers and... - 118.556
Korean Deep Fried Rice Cakes
We often think that great dishes come from a sophisticated recipe. But actually the tastiest foods are the simplest foods that come from trial and error. These Korean deep-fried rice cakes or nooroongji meets that category. If you have some leftover rice or... - 114.588
Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice With Sardines
Try this variation of a traditional Kashmiri dish! Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice with Sardines is a healthy and tasty dish. Serve it hot on a wide plate with cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves. - 113.407
Egg Fried Rice With Sautéed Scallops
1. Place a saucepan on medium high heat, add vinegar and brown sugar in it. Mix until sugar dissolves. Reduce until it just coats the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and set it aside.
2. In a bowl beat egg, and set aside.
3. Place a... - 113.212
Homemade Vegetable Fried Rice
Chinese fried rice is one of the popular recipes ordered in the restaurant world over. You love its special taste and flavor which does not come in the home cooked fried rice. Here is a video which shows how quickly and flavorfully fried rice can be made at... - 103.943
Kimchi Fried Rice
1. Cook the rice as per directions.
2. Heat a pan over medium heat and add the bacon.
3. Keep stirring till it renders the fat.
4. Add the sausage and break it down with the spatula and keep on sautéing until the meat looks... - 99.5138
Rice Cooker Fried Rice
Trying to get that perfect rice to toss in for fried rice? Here is a video showing you how to achieve that. A simple way using a rice cooker, as well as some tips to get it right. - 94.3922
This video is in Filipino. - 81.4797
Gluten & Dairy Free Egg Fried Rice
1.Heat a wok and add the vegetable oil. Heat well.
2.Drop the sliced garlic and sauté until it gives out a nice aroma and are slightly browned.
3.Add the vegetables. Reserve half the spring onions and the cilantro. Stir fry for a few minutes.
4.Pour... - 79.8785
Fried Rice With Squid
Are you one of those who always seem to have leftover rice in hand? Then this fried rice recipe is for you. Here the chef provides simple ideas to combine rice with squid and oyster sauce to make a complete dish. So easy to put together and makes an... - 79.1702
Simple Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetable Fried Rice can be made using any number of vegetables. You can use carrots, beans, broccoli, mushroom, spring onion, green peas and the list goes on. Here is the recipe for making a low fat vegetable fried rice using less oil. This recipe serves 2... - 53.2426
Ten Variety Fried Rice
1. Place chicken and pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. In a cup, beat eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a jug mix all the sauce ingredients.
4. Cut the chicken and pork into thin... - 47.4634
Fried Rice Special
1) In a wok or electric skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil to 350°.
2) Stir-fry eggs until firm but moist. Keep aside.
3) Heat remaining oil and add carrots.
4) Stir-fry for 1 minute and add onion, bamboo shoots, and mushrooms.
5) Continue to stir-fry for... - 45.9995
Special Yangchow Fried Rice
1. To prepare the prawns, dry them and cut the meat into small dice about the same size as the peas.
2. With a pinch of the salt lightly beat the eggs and a few bits of the spring onions.
3. In a preheated wok, heat about half of the oil... - 45.6049
Temple Fried Rice
1) Cut the carrots in half lengthwise. After laying the halves flat and cut in half, lengthwise, once again. Grasp the pieces firmly together and cut crosswise into small, fan-shaped pieces about 1/8-inch in thickness. Cut enough carrots to... - 44.1854
Fried Rice Plus
In small bowl beat egg with fork; stir in soy sauce and pepper.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry garlic and ginger in hot oil 30 seconds.
Add rice and onions; stir-fry 5 minutes.
Stir in cooked meat, vegetable, and nuts.
Cook, stirring... - 44.116
Colorful Chicken Fried Rice
In medium bowl, combine ketchup, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper; blend well.
Add chicken; stir to coat.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic; cook and stir until light golden brown.
Add chicken mixture; cook and stir 3 to 5... - 43.7435
Egg Fried Rice With Sausage
1. In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil.
2. Once hot, add sliced chestnuts and sautÃ© for a minute.
3. Once done, transfer to a bowl, add sausages and mushrooms. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In same wok, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
5.... - 43.0492
Fried Rice With Cashew Nuts
Wash the rice and set it aside to drain.
Melt the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan or a deep frying pan with a lid, add the whole cloves, cardamoms, bay leaves, salt, green and red chillies and fry over a medium heat for about 2-3 minutes.
Lower the heat and... - 42.5269
Teochew Fried Rice
Break up the rice grains with a fork and set aside.
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a wok.
Pour in the beaten eggs and cook until set, then push with a frying spatula to break into pieces.
Remove and set aside.
Heat remaining 2 teaspoons of oil.
Stir fry all... - 42.208
Crab Fried Rice
Melt 1 tsp (15 mL) of the margarine in a large nonstick skillet.
Add eggs and cook over low heat until set; remove to cutting board.
Chop or cut eggs into large strips.
Melt remaining 1 tsp (15 mL) margarine in the same pan.
Add vegetables, cook and stir... - 41.8537
Confetti Fried Rice
Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in wok or large skillet over low heat.
Add egg and swirl around bottom of wok until egg sets in 6-inch pancake.
Remove and cool.
Cut into 1/8 inch strips.
Heat remaining 3 teaspoons oil in wok over high heat.
Stir-fry... - 41.8128
Prawns With Crispy Fried Rice
The Chinese never waste anything, and in this recipe the rice is that which is left in the bottom of the pot when rice is boiled.
It is dried and then scraped off in as large layers as possible.
The rice is dried out in a cool oven and slightly resembles... - 41.7844
Fried Rice With Meats
Heat half the oil in a large saucepan.When it is hot, add the rice and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until it becomes opaque.
Reduce the heat to very low and simmer the rice gently for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour over the water and return... - 41.1262
Fancy Fried Rice
Pour eggs into a non-stick skillet sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Cook until set in one large pancake.
Remove from pan, cool, cut into thin strips and reserve.
Heat 1 Tbs.liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth in pan, adding garlic, celery, green pepper,... - 40.2798
Duck Fried Rice
I couldn't wait to try this Duck Fried Rice as soon as I got hold of this recipe. The very mention of Duck Fried Rice and I keep wishing it is in front of me right now. Don't wait to try this! - 39.5162
Subgum Fried Rice
Separate rice with fork.
In small bowl, with rotary beater, beat eggs slightly with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in medium skillet.
Pour in eggs.
Over high heat, scramble eggs, pushing them with a flat metal spatula to keep from stick- ing.
Cook... - 39.1369
Plain Fried Rice
1) Thinly slice the onion.
2) In a wok heat the ghee and fry the onion slices until brown well.
3) Using a perforated ladle, take the onions out of the wok.
4) Drain the onions over the paper towel.
5) Transfer the same ghee into a saucepan.
6) Heat... - 39.1227
Good Fried Rice
This Good Fried Rice tastes really good! Try out the extremely flavorful Good Fried Rice with any savory sauce for lunch or dinner and let me know what you feel about it! - 39.0608
Veg Fried Rice 1
1. Heat the butter and the oil and stir-fry the cabbage, carrots, peas, sweet corn, onions, French beans, mushrooms, onion stalks, Soya sauce and salt.
2.Cook for 3-4 minutes.
3.Add the rice and mix with vegetables. Fry both over medium heat for two... - 38.1655
Shiitake Fried Rice
1. Beat the eggs with the water and season with a little salt.
2. Heat 15ml/1 tbsp of the oil in a preheated wok or large frying pan, pour in the eggs and cook to make a large omelette. Lift the sides of the omelette and tilt the wok so that the uncooked egg... - 37.7962
Fried Rice Sub Gum
Fried Rice Sub Gumis a perfect dish for a grand meal at home. This flavored rice with chicken, ham and shrimps is a heavenly treat. Try this wonderful Fried Rice Sub Gum recipe. - 37.3159
Almond Fried Rice
Heat oil in hot wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add green onions and bell pepper; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add egg and scramble.
Stir in rice and cook until heated through, gently separating grains.
Add ham and soy sauce; cook and stir until mixture is... - 36.6094
Picnic Fried Rice
In your kitchen measure all the ingredients for the fried rice, and pack together.
It takes only about 10 minutes to prepare the rice over a small fire.
Cook bacon in a hot frying pan until almost crisp.
Add onion and green pepper and cook slowly, about 5... - 35.9777
Low Fat Not Fried Rice
Coat a medium saucepan with non-fat cooking spray.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute in Liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, about 2 minutes.
Add 2 cups chicken broth and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice, cover, reduce... - 35.9717
Plain Fried Rice
Plain Fried Rice has a fine taste. Plain Fried Rice gets its taste from rice cooked with butter and onion. Plain Fried Rice is loved by many people - 33.901
Lee Kum Kee Fried Rice
Heat skillet over medium heat.
Add egg and scramble.
Stir in rice, chicken, vegetables and Oyster Flavored Sauce.
Stir-fry until heated through.
Sprinkle with onion. - 33.8963
Fried Rice With Herbs
1) Chop the onion into thin slices and fry them in a little oil till they are tender.
2) Add the chopped herbs, rice and seasoning.
3) Serve hot with tamari.
2 teaspoons of turmeric can be added for extra color. - 33.6959
New Year Fried Rice
Cook bacon in wok or large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Add green onions, red pepper and peas; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add egg and scramble.
Stir in rice and cook until heated, gently separating grains.
Add soy sauce; cook and stir until heated through. - 33.6697
Chinatown Fried Rice
1. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil over medium heat until hot. Add eggs and cook, stirring with wooden spoon, until eggs are scrambled, about 2 minutes. Transfer eggs to plate; set aside.
2. In same skillet, heat remaining 2... - 33.0015
Our Best Fried Rice
Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of bacon drippings.
Add green pepper and onion to drippings; saute 3 minutes.
Add rice; stir fry until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Stir... - 32.4376
Basic And Beautiful Fried Rice
1. Heat a wok or large heavy skillet over high heat for 30 seconds. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil and swirl to glaze the pan. Reduce the heat to moderately high, add the onion and stir-fry until partially softened, about 1 minute. Add the red pepper and... - 32.2808
Sausage Fried Rice
1. Gook the sausage meat, uncovered, in a heavy 8-inch skillet over moderate heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the rice, onion, and mushrooms, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Add the garlic, tomatoes, water, salt, and pepper.... - 32.2702
Twin Flavored Fried Rice
1. Stir cooked rice over medium-high heat with oil,saltand garlicfor2-4 minutes. Remove and keep warm. Add 2-4 tablespoons of broth if dry.
2. Flavor A: Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add flank steak and stir-fry for 1 1/2-2 minutes. Stir in remaining... - 32.2416
Siamese Fried Rice
In large skillet or wok, heat fat.
Add onion and saute, stirring, until golden.
Stir in rice and saute for 3 minutes.
Add egg mixture, turning it into rice.
Do not keep stirring or rice will become sticky.
Add chicken and soy sprouts, turning carefully once... - 31.7162
Fried Rice With Oyster Sauce
This Fried Rice With Oyster Sauce is simply irresistible ! Try out this savory fried rice with lots of roast pork, eggs and oyster sauce ! Tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions for this Fried Rice With oyster Sauce are welcome ! - 31.4393
Carnival Fried Rice
1. Place 2 teaspoons butter or margarine in a 1 quart casserole. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted. Add beaten egg. Cover completely with plastic wrap; do not vent. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 to 1-1/4 minutes or until egg is set. Let stand,... - 31.331
Skillet Fried Rice
Cook rice until done; set aside to drain.
Heat oil in large skillet; pour in eggs.
As they harden, cut up eggs with 2 knives.
Add soy sauce and garlic powder.
Add rice, onions, and celery.
Stir over low heat 3 to 5 minutes, until well-blended. - 31.2493
Speedy Beef And Vegetable Fried Rice
1. In a large nonstick skillet over high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add green onions, garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in rice; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
2. Add vegetables... - 29.4325
Fried Rice With Cucumber And Coriander
1. Cut the cucumber into 2 mm (1/8 inch) slices, then cut the slices into shreds.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok, add the spring onions, ginger, garlic and cucumber, and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the rice and extra oil, if necessary, and stir-fry... - 27.7333
Ching Choong Fried Rice
Heat oil in a pan, add rice and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle soya sauce, toss and mix well.
Add spring onions, salt and toss over heat for 1-2 minutes more.
Serve hot. - 27.505
Fried Rice With Catsup
Heat rice in oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add rest of ingredients; mix thoroughly, while heating, for another 3 minutes. - 22.8161
Simple Fried Rice Recipes By Category