- » Simple Flank Steak
Simple Flank Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple flank steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple flank steak recipes.
Grilled Flank Steak And Vegetable Fajitas
If you want to add some authentic Mexican touch to your meal, you can go with these flank steak fajitas. They are extremely delicious and nutritious as well, serving all types of useful nutrients. Watch the video carefully, so that you don't miss a single... - 131.458
Yummy Flank Steak Taco
Flank steak has always been the star in sandwiches, rice dishes and needless to say, tacos. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can make flank steak taco at home by combining a slew of lip-smacking ingredients that would just save you from blowing a fortune at any... - 123.079
Flank Steak With Chimichurri
Spicy, savory, perfectly seasoned chimichurri, bustling with rich and bold flavors of oregano and pepper drizzled over succulent, smoked chunks of steaks is indeed one dish to die for. Follow this recipe, fire up the grill, and treat your family and your... - 120.016
For all those who love steak with garlic flavor here is the right recipe for you. Check out Stacey as she marinates flank steak in a few Italian flavors and lots of garlic and then cooks them on the grill. Low on carbs and fat and great in taste! - 103.598
Healthy Bistro-style Steak Sandwich
This is a very easy sandwich to make, nothing complicated about it but it looks and tastes like the one you get at a bistro. Flank steak is a great piece of protein, it is lean, inexpensive and tastes good! Char grilled perfectly cooked flank steak and... - 101.101
Flank Steak With Tamari Rub For Dinner
Tender flak steak with tamari rub makes for a trendy, tasty skillet recipe. Rich and bold flavors of wine, black cherries, blackberries, vanilla and wood lend this dish a really exotic feel. Try making this recipe at home and treat your guests to a yummy... - 100.97
Flank Steak Ole
1. Stretch the steak with care without cutting it to a rectangular shape.
2. Press 3 cloves of garlic, salt, pepper, and chili powder for seasoning meat.
3. Grind the tamales on the steak and spread it to within 1 inch of edges.
4. Make... - 47.6881
Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak
This is a brilliant Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak! This tasty Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak is a favorite side dish amongst my friends. Try the Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak and you will understand why! - 46.3338
Tropical Flank Steak
Trim fat from steak.
Combine papaya nectar, ginger, and coconut extract in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak to bag; seal bag, and shake until steak is well coated.
Marinate steak in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag... - 46.0611
Flank Steak Firenze
Score one side of steak in diamond pattern.
Chop 1/2 cup mushrooms.
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine mushrooms, onion, garlic and butter; heat 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are tender.
Add spinach; stir.
Spread spinach mixture on... - 45.4386
Home Style Flank Steak
Score flank steak on one side; coat both sides with the 2 tablespoons flour.
In medium skillet brown the meat on all sides in hot cooking oil.
Season steak with salt and pepper.
Add the 1 cup water, parsley, sugar, beef bouillon granules; and thyme.
Cover and... - 45.3644
Marinated Flank Steak With Honey Pineapple Sauce
1 For the marinated steak: In a shallow pan (not aluminum), add the first 9 ingredients and mix well.
2 Add the steak, cover and refrigerate overnight, turning the steak occasionally.
3 Remove meat from the marinade and place on... - 45.1325
Spinach-stuffed Flank Steak
Were you looking for a tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a weekend luncheon? Then Spinach-Stuffed Flank Steak is definitely the recipe for you. Spinach-Stuffed Flank Steak is a filling and delicous dish that you will fall in love with. Try it! - 44.5893
Flank Steak Mosaic
Marinate flank steak in wine, soy sauce and garlic for 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade, pat dry, and lay on a flat surface.
Working left to right, arrange 2 rows of omelet strips the length of steak.
Top the 2 rows with 2 or 3 layers more of omelet... - 44.4534
Flank Steak Provencale
1) Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from steak.
2) Wipe with damp paper towels to clean the surface.
3) Arrange on cutting board.
4) In a bowl mix salad oil, parsley, garlic, salt, lemon juice and pepper.
5) Brush half of mixture... - 44.4277
Peppery Flank Steak
1. In a small bowl, place the lime juice, lime zest, garlic, chili oil, vegetable oil, red pepper flakes, wine, sugar and soy sauce and mix well to make the marinade.
2. Place the meat in a flat glass tray or a porcelain baking tray and tip the... - 44.4083
Flank Steak With Peppers
1) In a heavy plastic bag, place steak.
2) Mix together garlic, lime juice and peel, oregano, oil, salt and pepper and pour this mixture over steak, tossing well to coat.
3) Cover the bag tightly and refrigerate for a whole night.
4) Place the steak... - 44.2175
Flank Steak Casserole
1) Score the flank steaks on both the sides and
sprinkle with the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine the onion, bread crumbs and tomatoes together and spread over the steaks.
3) Roll the steaks in a jelly roll fashion and tie with... - 43.7324
Fabulous Flank Steaks
1) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
2) In a clean bowl, combine lemon juice, parsley, soy sauce, oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. This mixture will serve as the marinade.
3) Now, take a... - 43.7116
Sauerkraut-stuffed Flank Steak
The sauerkraut stuffed flank steak is a savory recipe for prepring flank steak. The stuffing is prepared with sauerkraut, apples, breadcrumbs and caraway seeds. Rolled and tied up, the flank steak is sauteed androasted till tender and can be served with a... - 43.2465
Dilly Flank Steak
Combine vinegar, oil, 1/4 cup water, onion, dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Place flank steak in shallow glass dish.
Pour vinegar-oil mixture over steak.
Cover; let stand 2 to 3 hours.
Drain steak; remove to broiling pan, reserving marinade.
Broil in... - 42.9818
Classic Fondue Flank Steak
Combine first 7 ingredients, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; pour over meat.
Cover; marinate 2 hours at room temperature..
Drain well; pat dry with paper toweling.
Thread meat on bamboo skewers in accordion fashion.
Pour salad oil into fondue... - 42.1565
Skillet Flank Steak
1 Sprinkle the steak with some salt.
2 Add the remaining salt to the stuffing.
3 In a bowl, add bread crumbs, celery, seasoning and melted Crisco.Mix well
4 Evenly spread over steak.
5 Rolling the steak from short end secure with... - 41.3496
Flank Steak Tournedos
1) Take a cutting board and place flank steak on it.
2) Using the coarse-tooth side of a meat mallet, pound the meat from the middle till edges, to form a 16 X 12 x 1/2 inch rectangle.
3) Score steak diagonally, making diamond-shaped cuts.
4) Drizzle... - 40.4068
Fruited Flank Steak
Sprinkle flank steak with salt and pepper; place in slow-cooking pot.
Drain fruit cocktail, saving 1/4 cup syrup.
Combine 1/4 cup syrup with remaining ingredients; pour over steak in pot.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until tender.
Add drained... - 40.3273
Florentine Flank Steak
Score one side of steak in diamond pattern.
Chop 1/2 cup mushrooms.
In medium glass bowl, combine mushrooms, onion, garlic and butter; cook at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are tender.
Add spinach; stir.
Spread spinach mixture on unscored side of steak,... - 39.8444
Deviled Flank Steak
Cut steak into strips across the grain.
Roll in flour; brown meat and onion in hot fat.
Stir in 2 tablespoons flour and seasonings.
Add remaining ingredients; cover and simmer for 1 hour, or until meat is tender.
Good with rice, noodles, or mashed... - 39.315
Flank Steak Broil
For marinade, combine all ingredients except steak.
Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Cool to room temperature.
Pour over steak in shallow baking dish; let stand in refrigerator several hours or overnight, spooning sauce over occasionally.
Broil steak over hot... - 37.5204
Flank Steak Jardiniere
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Simmer gravy with Worcestershire and drained vegetables a few minutes; keep warm.
With sharp knife, score steak in diamond pattern on both sides; sprinkle with tenderizer as label directs, then with garlic powder and... - 37.0029
Flank Steak With Corn Relish
For relish, in a small bowl combine black beans, corn relish, radishes, jalapefio .pepper, lime juice, and cumin.
Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes or for up to 4 hours.
Trim fat from steak.
Score steak on both sides by making shallow diagonal cuts at... - 36.0403
Flank Steak With Candied Shallots
In a small saucepan, melt butter.
Cook shallots 5 minutes.
Stir in mustard and port.
Over high heat, reduce liquid by half.
Add broth to saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce by half.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, in a frying pan, heat... - 35.977
Sharer Flank Steak
1. On a sheet of wax paper, mix together the flour, 1/2 teaspoon of the thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper, and the salt. With a sharp knife, lightly score both sides of the steak, then coat both sides with the flour mixture.
2. In a heavy 12-inch skillet,... - 35.4011
Sunday Flank Steak Rose
1) Take a medium-size bowl and arrange meat in it.
2) Mix together rest of the ingredients.
3) Pour this mixture over meat and keep in refrigerator, covered, for 1 to 2 hours for marinating, tossing meat often.
4) At the end of... - 34.7667
Flank Steak Mignonettes
About 1 hour before supper:
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Trim steaks of fat; with sharp knife, score one side of each steak in diamond pattern, about 1/8 inch deep. Treat steaks with tenderizer as label directs. Then sprinkle... - 34.5584
Flank Steak Barbecue
Flank Steak Barbecue is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 33.24
Tangy Flank Steak With Horseradish Cream
Trim fat from flank steak.
Score a diamond pattern on both sides of steak.
Combine flank steak, cider vinegar, apple juice concentrate, rosemary, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag, and marinate flank... - 32.7927
Mustard Coated Flank Steak
1. Mix all ingredients except beef in a small bowl.
2. Put steaks on a large plate or lasagna dish. Pour mustard sauce over steak and marinate covered for at least 6 hours or overnight, in refrigerator.
3. Cook over hot grill for about 6 minutes for each side... - 32.6217
Flank Steak Supreme
Flank Steak Supreme is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 32.4297
Flank Steak Italiano
Flank Steak Italiano has an exciting taste. The meat steak and salami and cheese give the Flank Steak Italiano a lips smacking taste. Flank Steak Italiano is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must try it. - 32.3357
Flank Steak Bearnaise
Combine neufchatel cheese, juice and peel, mixing until well blended.
Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form; gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
Fold into neufchatel cheese mixture; chill.
Layer fruit in 2 1/2-quart glass serving... - 31.9457
Flank Steak With Green Chiles
Trim excess fat from steak.
Place steak in shallow glass dish.
Combine remaining ingredients in food processor or blender.
Process until smooth, about 40 seconds.
Pour marinade over steak; cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
Drain steak;... - 31.8006
Flank Steak Bordelaise
1 Score meat in a diamond pattern on both sides, cutting about 1/4 inch deep. Place meat in a large plastic bag set in a shallow dish. In a small mixing bowl combine wine vinegar, onion, oil, Worcestershire sauce, the 2 cloves garlic, and the dry mustard.... - 31.7572
Flank Steak Fondue
1 Bias-cut the flank steak into thin 3x1-inch strips. Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow bowl. Combine the 1/2 cup cooking oil, the wine, catsup, molasses, crystallized ginger, garlic, curry powder, the 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Pour marinade... - 31.0398
Bbq Flank Steak
Bbq Flank Steak is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Bbq Flank Steak is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 30.4099
Texmex Flank Steak
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine all ingredients except meat; add meat.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting frequently with marinade. - 30.2063
Truffled Flank Steak
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sauté garlic in olive oil until soft. Add arugula, saute until slightly wilted and remove mixture from heat. Spread garlic and arugula mixture into middle of the long end of the flank steak. Crumble Truffle Tremor on top of the... - 28.606
Glorified Flank Steak
Mix good seasons dressing according to directions.
Pour mixed dressing over scored steak; marinate for 6 hours.
Remove steak from dressing; broil steak on grill until done.
Slice steak thin.
Heat marinated mixture; pour over sliced steak and... - 25.9853
Hickory Smoked Flank Steak
Sprinkle steak generously on both sides with meat tenderizer; let stand 1/2 hour or more. In a shallow glass dish, combine oil, catsup, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Place steak in marinade. Spread onion over steak. If marinade does not cover... - 20.9827
Spicy Steak & Peppers
1. Place a nonstick skillet on medium high flame and pour oil in it.
2. Drop steak and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add red and yellow bell pepper. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes. Into a bowl, transfer the meat mixture.
4. In the same skillet, add soy... - 0