- » Simple Fish Fillet
Simple Fish Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple fish fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple fish fillet recipes.
Pan Seared Salmon
Salmon takes only a few minutes to cook and you'll have a delicious, nutritious meal. Search through our channel or website to see several ways of cooking and serving salmon. It can be seared, cooked in the oven, eaten hot or cold. It makes a great sandwich... - 103.259
Fish Fillets Veronique
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In cold water, wash the fish fillets and gently pat dry.
2) In a flat glass baking dish, place the fish fillets.
3) On top of the fillets, squeeze in the juice of 1 lemon.
4) Sprinkle white pepper on... - 47.4247
Fish Fillets With Smoked Haddock Merluche Fumee
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Combine butter, flour, fish stock or milk to make a thick binding sauce or panada.
3.Add the sauce to cooked haddock and adjust the seasonings.
4.Let the mixture cool.
5.Cut the fillets and make ... - 46.5279
Poree Of Mixed Fish Fillets
Skin the trout and plaice fillets but leave the red skin on the mullet fillets, making sure that all the scales are removed.
Mix the vermouth, 2 tablespoons of wine and a little pepper together as a marinade and brush it over the fillets.
Roll them up,... - 44.7299
Zesty Jalapeno Fish Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fish into 4 serving-size portions.
In a covered medium saucepan cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water for 2 minutes.
Add zucchini and cook about 2 minutes more or until vegetables are... - 44.4711
Fish Fillets In Batter
Cut each fillet into 3-4 pieces, making 6 or 8 portions.
Dust each piece with salt, paprika pepper and white pepper and sprinkle over a few drops of Angostura bitters.
Nick the tomato skins, plunge into boiling water for 30-45 seconds; peel off the skins and... - 40.641
Blackened Fish Fillets
This is best with a firm fish such as salmon, swordfish, monk fish, etc. but almost any fish can be used.
1. Mix dry ingredients on large plate.
2. Melt butter in heavy skillet. Pour into a 9 x 12 pan.
3. Dip each fillet in melted butter (in the 9 x 12 pan)... - 40.3566
Romertopf Fish Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. In a bowl, mix lemon juice with paprika pepper, salt and mustard; apply evenly over the fish.
4. Into a soaked RomertopF, place the fish and sprinkle herbs all over... - 40.2797
Curried Fish Fillets
Slice each fish block in half horizontally.
Cut each rectangle in half crosswise.
Place in greased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch baking pan.
Season with salt and paprika.
Cook celery and onion in hot oil till crisp-tender.
Combine with bread, 1/2... - 39.7474
Fish Fillets Oscar
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For sauce, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, and 1/2 teaspoon tarragon.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Break off and discard woody bases from asparagus.
Cut asparagus into 4-inch pieces.
Tear off four 24 x 18-inch pieces... - 39.7073
Fish Fillets In Wine Sauce
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then pour off 1 1/2 cup of soaking liquid and place in a small pan; discard remaining liquid.
Cut off and discard stems; slice mushrooms.
Place mushrooms in pan with soaking liquid; add chicken broth,... - 39.6892
Red Checked Fish Fillets
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a baking dish with vegetable oil.
Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and bell pepper.
Saute until onion is translucent.
Stir in chives and parsley.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Place... - 39.6085
Easy Breaded Fish Fillets
In shallow dish, combine croutons, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and paprika; blend well.
In another shallow dish, combine egg, water and lemon juice; blend well.
Cut fish into 2 1/2 to 3-inch pieces.
Dip in egg mixture; coat with... - 39.3424
Fish Fillets With Spiced Onions
Thaw fillets, if frozen, and pat dry.
In a shallow baking dish melt butter for 30 seconds in microwave oven.
Place fillets in a single layer (making sure the butter coats bottom of dish evenly) and cook, with dish covered, for 2 minutes.
Turn the fish over... - 37.9984
Potato Fish Fillets
Separate fillets; cut into serving-size pieces.
Sprinkle both sides with garlic salt.
Roll fillets in the 1/2 cup instant mashed potatoes.
Set electric skillet at 380Â°; in skillet fry fish in hot oil till browned, turning once.
Remove from skillet to warm... - 36.077
Sunburst Fish Fillets
Arrange fillets in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
Pour vermouth over fillets.
Sprinkle with tarragon.
Top with orange slices.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily... - 34.8938
Golden Fish Fillets
1) In a bowl, lightly beat the egg, mustard and seafood seasoning together.
2) Dredge the fish in the mustard mixture, then roll in the potato flakes until well coated.
3) In a skillet with hot oil or shortening, fry the fillets for 3 to 4 minutes on... - 34.6579
Divine Fish Fillets
About 1 hour before supper:
1. Cook broccoli as package label directs; drain.
2. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
3. Remove any bones from fillets. Sprinkle each side of fillets (cut in half lengthwise, if thick) with salt and pepper. Place in single layer in... - 33.5218
Fish Fillet Puffs
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Let fillets thaw on shelf of refrigerator or at room temperature.
3. Separate fillets and arrange skin side down in a shallow buttered baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Beat egg white until stiff but not dry. Fold in... - 33.1801
Baja Fish Fillets
1 Prepare a marinade by combining lemon juice, wine, chopped scallions, 4 tablespoons oil, the garlic, oregano, salt and red chile in a shallow flat dish such as a pie plate.
2 Place fillets in the marinade and turn frequently, spooning the sauce over the... - 31.8778
Fish Fillets With Stuffing
1. Place onion and margarine in 1-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until onion is crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in bread crumbs, 1/4 cup parsley, the salt, nutmeg and egg.
2. Spread stuffing evenly over fish fillets. Roll up fish... - 31.2626
Pizza Fish Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 6 serving-size pieces.
Place fish in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, tucking under any thin edges so fish is a uniform thickness.
Sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning. - 30.8649
Creamy Pilled Fish Fillets
Cut fish into serving-size pieces and arrange in a single layer in a 9 by 13-inch baking dish; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, flour, lemon juice, and dill; stir until smooth and well blended.
Spread... - 29.0406
Fruited Fish Fillets
GETTING READY 1) Allow frozen fish to stand for 15 minutes at room temperature and then cut it into 8 portions. MAKING 2) On the rack of unheated broiler pan, place the fish and... - 28.0371
Fish Fillets With Peppers
1. Place fish in shallow glass or plastic dish. Pour lime juice on fish. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, spooning juice onto fish occasionally.
2. Mix onion, garlic and vegetable oil in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%)... - 27.9549
Festive Fish Fillets
Thaw frozen fillets.
Skin fillets and cut into serving-size portions.
Dip fish in dressing and roll in cracker crumbs.
Place on a well-greased cookie sheet.
Drizzle butter over fish.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 500° for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish f - 26.3053
Amandine Fish Fillets
1. Separate fish fillets, reserving seasoning packet. Set aside.
2. In small microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, celery and carrot. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
3.... - 25.9567
Fish Fillets With Dill Sauce
Measure fish at its thickest part to determine cooking time.
In small bowl, combine oil, dill and hot pepper sauce; brush fish fillets with dill mixture.
Tear off piece of heavy-duty foil large enough to hold fish; puncture foil in several places.
Place... - 25.7992
Fish Fillets With Herbed Crumbs
In shallow baking dish or microwave-safe dish, arrange fillets in single layer.
Combine bread crumbs, margarine, parsley, thyme and pepper; mix well and sprinkle over fish.
Bake uncovered in 450°F/230°C oven for 10 minutes per inch of thickness (5 to 7... - 25.3628
Fish Fillets! Once you have your fish fillets cooked according to this recipe then you will simply not eat any other fish preparation. Try this wonderful Fish Fillets recipe. - 25.0117