- » Simple Cutlet
Simple Cutlet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple cutlet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple cutlet recipes.
Indian Tofu And Vegetable Cutlets
Here is an amazing Indian style tofu and vegetable cutlets recipe. These cutlets are very healthy and delicious. Accompany these cutlets with a bowl of soup and it serves as a complete meal, just perfect for a light lunch or dinner. Serve these delicious... - 137.153
Seitan With Mushroom Gravy And Beans
Seitan is a great substitute for meat. Prepared the right way, seitan tastes delicious. Watch this video, for more information on how to make a simple seitan dish. This video shows you a complete meal with mashed potatoes, a mushroom gravy as well as steamed... - 125.809
Eggplant Cutlets With Tomato Relish
Eggplant Cutlets With Tomato Relish is an excellent appetizer. It is easy to make and can be churned out in a jiffy. The tomato relish adds that distinct touch to this dish. Make these Eggplant Cutlets With Tomato Relish and surprise your guests. - 48.4381
Cut the french beans, carrots and potatoes into small cubes. Boil them with the green peas.
Chop the coriander, green chillies, mint leaves, onion and tomato.
Make a vertical slit in the brinjals and divide into two.
Put them to boil.
When cooked, scoop out... - 46.1259
1.Strain asparagus and keep aside the liquid.
2.In a large bowl, mix asparagus with asparagus white sauce,2 cups cracker crumbs and cheese and let the bowl stay in the refrigerator overnight after putting the lid on.
3.Make small... - 45.3008
Venison Cutlets With Red Juniper Berries
1. To prepare the pears peel them, halve them lengthways and using a melon bailer remove the cores.
2. Coat the flesh with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
3. Into a pan add the red wine, juniper berries, lemon rind and cinnamon stick and... - 44.9578
1) Combine together the butter, milk, lemon juice, soft bread crumbs, salt, paprika and pepper. Add the veal and mix well.
2) Shape the meat mixture into 6 patties, each ¾-inch.
3) Combine together the egg and water and dip the patties into the... - 44.8012
1) Trim off any visible fat from the lamb cutlets.
2) In a wok, brown the lamb cutlets in heated oil, remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) Then stir in the onions, season the taste and saute until softened.
4) Stir in the... - 44.4501
Paneer Cutlet has a lovely taste. I have tried this Paneer Cutlet recipe numerous times and it has come out very well every time. You like paneer appetizers then try this Paneer Cutlet recipe. - 44.3027
Cook milk on low heat until quantity is reduced by a quarter.
Beat five eggs and add to milk with salt and half the ground spices.
Mix well and spoon into a well greased, square or rectangular baking dish, so that it comes to a height of one inch.
Steam... - 43.8144
Oyster Cutlets has a lovely taste. Oyster Cutlets gets its taste from oyster mixed with liquor and eggs. Oyster Cutlets is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 43.6238
Cutlets Nick Kalenuik
Pound the cutlets very thin, place on top 1 oz (30 g) of cheese, 1 oz (30 g) of lobster meat and 3 grapes.
Fold and roll the meat to encase the filling.
Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Blend the egg with the milk.
Dust the veal rolls in... - 42.4201
Pork Cutlets With Mango Relish
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Slice mango in half and remove pit.
Using small knife remove fibrous middle and discard.
Dice remaining flesh and set aside.
Place vinegar and sugar in small saucepan; bring to quick boil.
Reduce heat and cook 4 to 5 minutes.
Add... - 41.7803
1) Pass the garbanzo beans through a food mill, until lightly pureed.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the garbanzo beans and rest of the other ingredients except the flour, crumbs, bacon fat and catsup together.
3) Add enough flour into the mixture to make a... - 41.699
Bean Sprouts Cutlet
1. Wash and chop the bean sprouts finely and add some water, turmeric salt and cook it well.
2. In the mean time cook the potato ,carrot (steam or microwave) mash it and keep ready.
3. Heat little oil in pan add the chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, green... - 41.3149
Sauteed Turkey Cutlets With Mushroom Sauce
These Sauteed Turkey Cutlets with Mushroom Sauce taste delicious ! These irresistibly seasoned and sauced turkey cutlets make a wonderful snack ! Try these Sauteed Turkey Cutlets with Mushroom Sauce and let me know if you like it ! - 41.2754
1) Soak the sago in water just enough to cover the sago until it swells.
2) Cook the Maggi 2-Minute Noodles as per the directions on the pack and allow to cool.
3) Combine the mashed potatoes, chopped green chillies, coriander leaves,... - 41.1342
Pojarski Cutlets is a favorite for my pork loving brother. I prepare them every time he comes visiting with his family and sometimes he even claims that he comes solely for these yummy Pojarski Cutlets! Try these excellent Pojarski Cutlets recipe. - 40.2667
Chicken Cutlets With Corn Relish
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Trim chicken of excess fat and sinew.
Prick skin of cutlets with point of a knife.
Place cutlets in large frying pan of boiling water.
Reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from pan; drain.
Combine olive oil, garlic,... - 40.2421
1 In a pie plate, whisk egg and water until frothy.
2 Place flour in a pie plate or on waxed paper.
3 In another pie plate or on waxed paper, mix bread crumbs, marjoram and parsley flakes.
4 Coat cutlets on both sides with flour.
5 Dip... - 39.4842
1. Chop cabbage finely.
2. Boil potatoes and mash them.
3. Chop onions, green chillies and coriander.
4. Roast them (except coriander) to a light brown colour.
5. Add potatoes to the cabbage mixture and make it to a fine dough.
6. Make small equal balls with... - 39.4377
1.Shell prawns. Remove intestines and wash well.
2. Grind together onions, garlic, ginger, green chillies and salt, to a fine paste.
3. Smear, paste on prawns.
4. Marinade for half an hour.
5. Dip prawns in egg. Cover with bread crumbs and shallow fry in hot... - 39.1603
Chop the hard-boiled eggs finely.
Make a thick white sauce, with butter or margarine, flour and milk.
Add the mustard, tomato ketchup, chopped eggs and salt and pepper to taste.
Leave the mixture to cool, then form into 6 cutlets.
Coat each with beaten egg... - 38.9549
Cutlet Topping On Salted Biscuits
Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onion for some time.
Add the paste and fry again for 2 minutes.
Add the chillies, tomatoes, coriander, mint leaves, tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Cook for 3 minutes.
Add the vegetables and salt.
Put this... - 38.5326
1. Heat oil. Cook maida for 1-2 minutes on low heat.
2. Add milk, stirring continuously.
3. Cook till a thick lump is formed. Remove from fire. Add grated paneer.
4. Add mashed or grated boiled potatoes.
5. Mix well. Add salt, pepper & chilli powder.
6. Make... - 38.3806
Saraswat Shevgyachya Fulachi Vadai Or Drumstick Flower Cutlets
Grind the soaked dal to a fine paste. Grind the masala well and mix it into the dal paste. Taste for salt.
Mix the tamarind and jaggery and add them to the dal mixture. Also add the onions and drumstick flowers. Mix well.
Wash and dry the colocasia leaves.... - 38.0044
Meat Cutlets has a fine taste. Meat Cutlets gets its taste from meat mixed with eggs and crumbs, flavored with mustard. Meat Cutlets is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 37.8667
Sweet Rosemary Cutlets
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To prepare the cutlets, in the thin outer fat covering of each make 2 slits, insert a rosemary sprig into each one and place in a shallow dish.
3. To make marinade, in a bowl mix wine, honey,... - 37.8538
Boil the mince and potatoes together in half a cup of water.
Grind these, together with the spices, salt and coriander leaves.
Add an egg and shape the mix true into small cutlets.
If egg is not used, roll the cutlets in breadcrumbs.
Fry on a moderate fire,... - 37.4305
Trim the cutlets, season well and cook on the grill rack under a moderate heat for 8 to 10 minutes each side.
Meanwhile, to make the sauce, place the stock, ketchup and soy sauce in a pan, add seasonings, blend in the cornflour and bring to the boil, stirring... - 37.411
Peanut Butter Cutlets
1.In a bowl, mix peanut butter with hot milk and seasoning, mixing together thoroughly
2.Now dip slices of bread into the peanut butter mixture
3.In a saucepan, saute in hot fat
4.Garnish with pickles and olives
5.Serve with catsup
This... - 36.7363
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pot.
Add onions and green chillies. Add carrot when the onions are a little golden brown. Add capsicum after 2 mins. Add grated coconut, salt and chat masala and cook for 3 mins.
Let it cool.
Take the poha and rinse it with water. Add... - 35.771
On a floured surface roll out the pastry into a narrow strip.
Leave to rest.
Trim any excess fat and gristle from the cutlets.
Soften the butter and beat in the curry powder and seasonings to taste, then spread evenly over one side of each cutlet.
Cut the... - 34.4136
Melt butter in pan and cook chicken livers carefully over low heat until half done.
Add sherry, mushrooms, ham, and salt and pepper; cook gently until liquid is almost absorbed.
Form potatoes into patties, enclosing 1 heaping tablespoon... - 34.1829
Nadroo Monjivor Or Lotus Root Cutlets
Wash the lotus roots, scrape off the brown skin, cut the roots into large pieces and wash thoroughly. Chop finely like mince or grate if possible and place into a large bowl.
Add the grated onions, ginger, green chillies, asafoetida, crushed cloves, cumin,... - 33.6802
Salonika Cutlets are simply delicious. This is my children's favorite treat and it often gets wolfed down even before it reaches the dining table! They are just too yummy. Try this Salonika Cutlets recipe for yourself! - 33.1566
Place the boiled roots and boiled potatoes into a thali and mash them finely.
Fry the curry leaves in 1 teaspoon of oil till crisp and then crush them into the mashed vegetables. Add the onions, coriander, green chillies, turmeric, chilli and dhansakh masala,... - 33.1531
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together, mix well.
2) Cover and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours.
3) Remove and shape the mixture into 4 patties.
4) In a skillet, cook the patties in 2 tablespoons heated margarine, turning once, until... - 32.978
1. Grind the beets, carrot, and onions through the finest blade of a meat grinder or in a food processor. Strain off any excess liquid (which can be used in soup).
2. Combine the vegetables with re-maining ingredients and mix well. If the mixture is too wet... - 31.3467
Coarsely mash chickpeas in a food processor or by hand. Place in a large mixing bowl.
Soak a few dulse leaves in warm water until softened. Rinse, removing any foreign matter. Chop dulse and measure out 2 tablespoons. Add to chickpeas along with onion,... - 31.2969
Trim the cutlets, removing as much fat as possible.
Fry brown in the dripping.
Place in a casserole and season with salt and pepper.
Fry the onion and bacon in the same fat and, when the onion begins to brown, add the tomatoes.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Add to the... - 30.913
If you and your family are tired of the regular cutlets you make at home and you feel it is about high time you tried something different, gypsy cutlets might be the one for you. There is none so exciting as these gypsy cutlets. Check it out! - 29.9636
Broil the fish brushing with butter or oil for at least 10 minutes each side.
Toss the shrimp in a little melted butter for 4 minutes, squeeze on one tablespoon lemon juice and a good shake of pepper.
Spoon over the top of the broiled fish and serve at... - 26.9022
Cut the fish into thin slices, flatten them with a heavy knife, and trim them into shape.
Add the parsley and lemon rind to the breadcrumbs, and season with salt and pepper.
Brush over with beaten egg, coat carefully with the seasoned breadcrumbs, and fry in... - 25.4677
Simple Cutlet Recipes By Category