- » Simple Curried Rice
Simple Curried Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple curried rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple curried rice recipes.
Simple Curried Rice
1) Preheated oven at 400°F.
2) In a Dutch oven or covered casserole add water, salt, rice, butter and curry powder.
3) Place in oven for about 45 minutes.
4) In a saucepan, add peas and cook.
5) Using a fork, add into rice and gently... - 39.8109
Curried Brown Rice With Apricots
Curried brown rice with apricots is a flavorful and filling rice recipe. Spiced with curry powder and herbed with thyme, the brown rice also has added onions in it. Served with a light or spicy side of choice, it makes a gret meal. - 39.5911
Curried Rice Salad Tray
In a large bowl, mix together rice, peas, celery, green pepper, and onion.
In a blender combine sour cream, yogurt, chutney, salt, and curry powder; whirl until smooth.
Add just enough dressing to rice mixture to moisten and hold ingredients together; toss... - 36.7435
Curried Bastmati Rice And Apple Salad
1. In a serving bowl, combine rice, apple, celery, radishes, onions and raisins.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients; pour over the salad and toss to mix well. Serve at room temperature. - 28.6999
Curried Chicken-rice Salad
Enjoy a refreshing Curried Chicken-Rice Salad that is truly delicious. A healthy salad made with chicken and rice is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 40.2259
You May Also Like!
Combine onion and butter in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover and microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
Cover and microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) for 20... - 32.3612
Simple Chicken Curry
In a cooker put oil when it is hot.
Add mashed garlic and onion and fry till it changes to brown colour.
Add methi leaves and fry till raw smell goes. and becomes mashy.
Add tomato,haldi and fry till it become mashy.
Now add chicken and fry till water is... - 51.1346
This Tuna Rice Curry is so irresistible ! Try this Tuna rice curry with plain white rice or with rice dishes and tell me if you liked it ! - 26.674
Simple Curried Eggs
1. Boil the rice and keep hot.
2. Shell the eggs. Cut into halves.
3. Arrange neatly in a dish. Border with boiled rice.
4. Pour hot curry sauce over the eggs and serve hot. - 28.5226
Simple Lamb Curry
Simmer raisins in water for 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients and heat through.
Serve on hot rice, garnish with salted peanuts. - 22.509
Simple Curried Prawns
1. Chop onions, apple and tomatoes.
2. Fry onions till light brown.
3. Add apple, tomatoes, curry paste and cook along with flour for 10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle sugar, salt, lime juice and fish stock, boil and simmer for 1/2 hours.
5. Rub mixture through... - 36.3101
Simple Curried Eggs
Curried Eggs is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Curried Eggs and let me know... - 18.2214
Simple Raw Banana Curry
In a pan put oil.
Then add chopped onion,ginger and garlic paste and fry till golden brown.
Now add raw banana and fry then add haldi,dhainyapd,water and allow to cook.
(But take care it shouldn't become mashy),When bubbles comes add tomato paste and stir it... - 45.6659
Simple Butter Chicken Curry
1) Begin by deboning the chicken and cutting it into small pieces
2) In a frying pan, melt the butter and add flour, onion, curry powder and salt and cook until the onion is translucent
3) Turn off the heat and add lemon juice and ginger... - 45.3069
Simple chicken Curry
Combine 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 teaspoons of turmeric and rub the chicken pieces with this mixture.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the chicken pieces, in batches, and fry until lightly browned on all sides.
Remove from the pan.
Add the onion to the pan... - 42.9373
Simple Pad Thai
Pad Thai is delicious when prepared with a traditional recipe. What would you do when you want it quick? Nikko has his own of preparing pad Thai with the ingredients present in his kitchen but makes sure he uses Thai curry sauce and rice noodles. The dish... - 80.9747