- » Simple Curd
Simple Curd Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple curd recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple curd recipes.
Creamy Citrus Curd
It is a treat for all the people having a sweet tooth. Though it is called curd, but the recipe is completely dairy-free. So, it can be the right dessert to serve to the people having dairy-allergy. - 112.323
Curd And Almond Puffs In Thick Curry Sauce
1) In a large bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice.
2) On high power, cook for 10 minutes or until the milk starts boiling.
3) Let stand, covered for 30 minutes until thick curds form.
4) Through clean muslin cloth, strain this milk, squeezing as... - 46.3306
Bean Curd With Crab Sauce
Bean Curd With Crab Sauce is a unique dish that is incomparable in its taste. Prepare this tasty Bean Curd With Crab Sauce and serve it for your next party, I am sure your guests will love it!! - 46.2166
Braised Fish With Bean Curd
Braised Fish With Bean Curd! This yummy fish preparation is simply out of the world. A tasty and refreshing dish this Braised Fish With Bean Curd is something you just shouldn't miss!! Try it for yourself! - 46.0954
Capsicum In Curds
1. In a bowl dilute curds with half cup water.
2. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon oil and toss in asafoetida and cumin seeds.
3. When seeds stop spluttering, add ground coconut, chillies, ginger.
4. Combine the mixture till completely mixed.
5. Add... - 45.6059
Orange Curd And Plum Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400° F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil a 20.5 cm/8 inch round cake tin. Cook the plums with 2 tablespoons of the light brown sugar for 8-10 minutes to soften them, remove from the heat and reserve.
2. Mix together the lemon rind,... - 45.5963
Spicy Curd Dip
Wash dais, drain and dry in a kitchen towel.
Heat oil in a small pan over low heat.
Add dals and fry for about 5 minutes till golden.
Combine dals with green chillies, curry leaves and ginger and grind to a rough paste.
Mix curd and salt in a bowl.
Heat oil... - 44.621
Braised Bean Curd Home Style
1. To prepare the mushrooms soak them in cold water for 50-60 minutes, squeeze dry and discard any hard stalks, thinly shred the remainder.
2. Cut the pork into thin shreds too.
3. Split each cake of bean-curd crossways into 3-4 slices, then cut... - 43.7067
Lady Fingers In Curd
1 Wash the lady fingers well.
2 Pat dry, using kitchen towels.
3 Cut from both the ends.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee.
5 Add in the ladyfingers and fry them whole until golden brown.
6 Remove using a slotted spoon.
7 In the same... - 43.0515
This curd is unique. Normally eaten as an accompaniment with rice or rotis, this curd enriched with seasonings is a much tastier and healtheir option in comaprison to the plain version. Try out this curd and let me know if you like it ! - 42.7897
Stir Fried Pork With Pressed Bean Curd
I have yearned for a pork recipe that would wow my guests and this Stir Fried Pork With Pressed Bean Curd recipe is the one which fulfilled my dreams. I never knew pork and bean curd are a fantastic combo till I tried out this Stir Fried Pork With Pressed... - 41.7711
Guvar In Curds
Remove stems from both the ends of guwar and cut each guwar into three pieces.
Cook them in salted boiling water until tender.
Drain before use.
Grind coriander leaves, ginger, chillies, garlic, turmeric and salt to a fine paste and add to curds.
Soak guwar... - 41.5719
Aubergine With Curd
Wash aubergines and cut into 1/2" thick slices.
Mix with salt and leave in a colander to drain for about 5 minutes.
Heat oil in a non-stick kadhai or wok over moderate heat.
Add onions and stir-fry till dark brown and crisp.
Drain and place on kitchen paper... - 40.9812
Ma Po's Bean Curd
Cut the bean curd into 1 -cm (1/2-in) squares.
Heat 1-1/2 tablespoons of oil and stir-fry the onion, ginger and garlic for 15 seconds.
Add the minced pork and, over a very low heat, the chilli-bean paste.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Pour in the seasoning sauce, bring... - 38.2796
1. Beat the curds, plain flour, turmeric powder and milk together.
2. Heat the ghee and fry the cumin seeds until they crackle.
3. Add the onion, green chillies and ginger and fry again for a few seconds.
4. Add the curds mixture and boil for a few minutes.... - 35.9798
Banana Bread With Mango Curd
1 Grease two 8x4x2-inch or 9x5x3-inch loaf pans. Set aside.
2 In a very large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour, the brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cloves. Add the banana and oil. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until... - 35.7699
Curds And Sour Cream
1) Combine all the ingredients except the pepper and chill.
2) Then remove and sprinkle evenly with the freshly ground pepper.
3) Serve over a bed of lettuce or with the with buttered pumpernickel, or over the buckwheat kasha or hot boiled... - 34.3537
Lotus Roots In Saffron And Curd Gravy
Scrape the brown skin off the lotus roots and wash 2" cut pieces very thoroughly.
Place 2 cups of water in a vessel over medium heat. When hot, add the salt, lotus stems, powdered ginger and fennel, cumin and the asafoetida and cook for 12 to 15 minutes,... - 33.5272
Bean Curd With Crab Meat Sauce
1. Blanch bean curd in boiling water for 1 minute; drain well.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add ginger, stirring for 10-15 seconds. Stir in wine, crab meat and soup stock. Gently add bean curd and salt. Cover and cook for 21/2-3... - 32.7094
Nutty Bean Curd With Sateg Sauce
1. Lightly press bean curd to remove water. Let drain in colander. Cut into 1/2" small cubes.
2. Heat oil to medium-high. Deep-fry bean curd cubes until light brown. Drain and set aside.
3. Remove oil, reserving 1 tablespoon in wok. Heat wok over high heat.... - 32.4926
Braised Leeks And Bean Curd
Cut the bean curd into 3-cm (1 -in) squares.
Clean the leek and cut into 3-cm (1 - in) pieces.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil and stir-fry the bean curd for 1 minute.
Add the leek and stir-fry for another minute.
Add 3 tablespoons of water and the soy sauce to... - 31.6174
1. Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add bean curd and boil over medium-high heat, cook about 15 minutes until honeycomb-like holes appear on bean curd. Add extra water if necessary. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add... - 30.7935
Apple Or Gooseberry Curd
1 Into the top of a double saucepan, put the butter and melt.
2 In a bowl, beat the eggs.
3 Add the well beaten eggs to the melted butter along with the sugar and the pulp.
4 Cook for about 30 minutes until the mixture thickens.
5 ... - 30.0735
1. Take a thick vessel. Add sour curds, green chilli paste and salt. Allow it to boil.
2. Add rice flour. Lower the flame.
3. Boil it for 15 minutes.
4. Mix properly. Make small balls out of it. Roll like rings.
5. Bake them, till they become golden colour. - 28.9583
Simmered Chicken Giblets And Bean Curd
I make this Simmered Chicken Giblets And Bean Curd very often. Sometimes these Simmered Chicken Giblets And Bean Curd dish turns out so good that I forget to prepare anything else. You will definitely thank me! - 28.5851
Curd Cheese Dip
1. Tie the curds in a thin muslin cloth. Hang and allow the water to drain out for 1 hour.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. - 26.3071
Beat the curds, grind green chillies and mint leaves finely.
Mix in the curds green chillies and mint leaves paste and salt.
Serve with fried snacks. - 25.1239
Simple Curd Recipes By Category