- » Simple Cupcake
Simple Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple cupcake recipes.
How To Decorate Sports Cupcakes
These cupcakes will be a home run for any sports loving family. Here’s how to decorate cupcakes to look like baseballs, tennis balls, basketballs and soccer balls, with some easy tips from professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the Betty Crocker... - 142.013
Taro is a root vegetable and is starchy. It is popular in Asia, Africa, and South America. There is a Chinese saying which says, "If you are rich, you eat moon cakes. If you are poor, you eat taro". That is just a saying and it isn't true. It is just that... - 128.545
How about having fun and creativity in the kitchen with the whole family during the holiday season? Well, these can be memories to cherish in life. So, chef Tawnya gives some interesting ideas on decorating cupcakes with the entire family. While the kids... - 118.676
Rum Punch Cupcakes
Let's Tiki just turned one year old! To celebrate we are making Rum Punch Cupcakes. These cupcakes have coconut milk, pinepple, and dark rum in them. They taste just like rum punch. - 116.046
Ever wondered about making Cupcakes at home, here is the video recipe . A great Buttery taste , moist cake base with a tender crumb that doesn`t get too sticky in the mouth .Its topped with chocolate peanut butter frosting, which gives its original Cupcake... - 107.964
Raw Chocolate Cupcakes
Wondered if there were healthy alternates to cupcakes? Here is a recipe to show just that. Health chef Kathy shows how to make raw Chocolate Cup Cakes with walnuts and Medjool dates as the key ingredients. Great with fudge topping! - 99.7568
Halloween Treat With Vanilla Cupcakes
Add some zest to your favorite Halloween cupcakes with Betty's easy-to-make recipe. This decorative vanilla cupcakes make the perfect centerpiece for your Halloween table. Follow Betty's recipe video and treat your little tricksters to these dainty little... - 94.9828
Pistachio And Buttercream Cupcakes With Meringue Mushrooms
Wondering how to turn your plain looking cupcakes into the perfect party treat for kids? Simple! Just follow all the steps in this awesome video and you will get the mantra to turn you plain cupcakes to gorgeous party cupcakes complete with buttercream icing... - 92.271
Vanilla Cupcakes With Caramel Frosting
Want a recipe for a delicious cupcake that will simply melt in your mouth and get you crowned the kitchen queen or king? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that will knock everyone's socks off! - 84.4796
Giant Cupcake House
This is just a little video of making Giant Cupcake House recipe. I put together with Phoebe trying out a gigantic cake mould that we bought recently. It’s 25 times the size of a standard cupcake and we had a lot of fun building it! - 80.8416
Jo Ann's Choc Cheese Cupcakes
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream the cheese, sugar, egg and salt together. Add the chips and stir well. Set aside.
3) Mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa.
4) Add the oil, vinegar, water and... - 45.8815
1. Arrange paper cake cups in muffin pans.
2. Re-sift the flour with the cornstarch and baking powder.
3. Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the egg yolk, blending well.
5. Add the flour mixture in 3 parts alternately with the... - 42.7835
1. Pre heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
2. Place cupcake cases into a 12-hole muffin or cupcake tin.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour in the measured quantities of sugar, flour, baking powder, and cocoa.
4. Whisk the eggs, milk and... - 42.7827
Wacky Witch Cupcakes
1) To prepare the Wacky icing:Take a bowl,as the mixture cools,beat butter with sugar until smooth.
2) Now add cream,fold it slowly into the mixture and beat well.
3) To develop colour,use green and yellow food colouring, tint pale green.Set the... - 42.3973
Orange Filled Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 325°F.
6-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda into a medium-size bowl.
Stir with fork to blend.
In a large bowl, beat together butter and honey.
Beat in eggs, then milk, and orange juice.
Mix... - 42.2383
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, place the shortening.
3) Sift together the dry ingredients.
4) Add the egg and half of the milk to the dry ingredients and mix till the flour is moistened.
5) With an... - 41.941
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-cup muffin tin and one 6-ounce custard cup with paper baking cups.
2. Combine bread mix, oil, water, and eggs in a bowi, stirring until moistened. Add chips and stir until combined. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin and... - 38.3944
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease 12 medium muffin cups.
Blend shortening, sugar and egg and beat well.
Sift dry ingredients together and add to first mixture alternately with milk and vanilla.
Spoon batter into prepared pans.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Bake 12 to... - 37.9321
Black Magic Banana Cupcakes
• Puree bananas in blender (1 cup).
• Blend bananas, egg, buttermilk, oil and vanilla in large bowl.
• Combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; add to banana mixture. Stir just until moistened.
• Line 12 muffin... - 37.2397
Myron Mixon's World-famous Cupcake Chicken
Heat a smoker to 300°F.
Using poultry shears, remove the knuckle on each end of each chicken thigh bone. Then trim the excess fat off the skin and meat of each thigh until the pieces are 3 to 4 inches wide, leaving about 1/4 inch of excess skin at the... - 36.2417
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy.
Then add the sugar gradually, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Add the eggs and beat well with a spoon.
Add the dry ingredients, sifted 3 times, alternately in thirds with the almond... - 32.4096
Grease and lightly flour muffin pans or line with paper bake cups. Set aside. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add enough water to juice to make 2/3 cup. Prepare cake mix according to package directions, except omit the water and stir in the reserved juice... - 25.6127
Party Cupcake Cones
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Fill ice cream cones 1/2 full with batter.
Microwave as directed - 20.9647
Apple Cupcakes With Syllabub Topping
1. Preheat the oven at 350 F/180 C and prepare a cupcake tin lined with cupcakes paper.
2. Peel and grate the apples with a cheese grater and with the help of a pinch of salt squeeze all the juice out of them and keep the juice aside for later... - 0
Simple Cupcake Recipes By Category