- » Simple Corn Bread
Simple Corn Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple corn bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple corn bread recipes.
Have you ever tried homemade corn bread? Here is an excellent recipe for corn bread that is super easy and great with a cup of tea or coffee. Watch this interesting video that shows this unique recipe for corn bread. Impress your guests with this delicious... - 116.15
Freshly Milled Corn Bread - Made Easy
For all those who do not prefer buying the pre-mixed boxes of corn bread flour from market which are full of additives, should certainly take a look at this freshly milled corn bread flour video. Here the lady provides quick instructions to mill the corns at... - 115.938
Sabudana Khichdi With Corn Bread
No matter how much you squirm at the thought of chowing down a bowl of khichdi, this video will delightfully surprise you. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to make healthy, tasty sabudana khichdi at home and teams it up with corn bread that just tastes awesome.... - 83.9333
Pineapple Corn Bread
Pineapple corn bread will give a nice sweet taste. If you wish, it can be served as a dessert with some whipped cream or serve pineapple corn bread plain at the snack time. - 47.7712
Two Cheese Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square 2-inch deep baking pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the cornmeal,... - 47.3698
Zarita's Cranberry Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add all the flours to mix well.
3) Drizzle honey, water and oil, and thoroughly combine.
4) Add vanilla, orange peel and juice, raisins and cranberries. Mix properly.
5) Use an oiled 9" x 5" loaf... - 46.8025
Whole Kernel Corn Bread
Preheat an oven to 425°F (220°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Butter an 8-9-inch (20-23-cm) square baking pan that is 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) deep.
Fill a large saucepan three-fourths full with water and bring to a boil.
Add the corn and cook for... - 46.7449
Coconut Corn Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F,gas4.
2 Put the cornmeal in a bowl and sift in the flour and baking pow- der.
Blend in the salt and desic- cated coconut.
3 Cream the butter or mar- garine with the sugar until fluffy.
Blend in the flour mixture and... - 45.5203
Country Corn Bread Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. In a skillet, melt the butter or margarine over medium heat.
3. Add onion and sautÃ© it over medium low heat until soft and golden
4. Take pan off the heat and mix in the remaining ingredients one at a... - 44.4818
Apricot Corn Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F and grease a 8 X 8-inch baking dish.
2) Soak the dried apricots in water, drain and chop them finely.
3) In a large bowl, mix together cornmeal, brewer's yeast, lecithin granules, baking soda and... - 44.284
Nellie's Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a bowl, and mix all-purpose flour, cornmeal, salt, baking powder and sugar and set aside.
3. Take a bowl and combine milk, eggs and vegetable oil.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir... - 44.2572
Crusty Corn Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) In a medium bowl, add eggs, sour cream, cream-style corn, 1/4 cup oil, and salt to combine.
3) Stir in self-rising cornmeal to the egg mixture and combine to smooth and moist.
4) In a 10-inch oven-safe... - 43.1304
Spider Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to high.
2. Whisk egg, mix in 1 cup of milk followed by the sieved mixture of flour, corn meal, baking powder, sugar and salt and stir well.
3. Take a frying pan, melt shortening. Add the egg mixture. Add rest of the... - 43.0436
Yogurt Corn Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a 6 inch cast-iron or non-stick skillet with metal or detachable handle, add oil and bake for about 2 minutes, until heated.
3) In a small bowl, mix all but 1 teaspoon cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking... - 42.786
Spicy Glazed Chicken Breasts With Corn Bread Dressing
Dressing: In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender and fragrant, stirring frequently.
Add celery, green peppers, chilies,salt and pepper; cook for 10 minutes or until softened.
Stir in corn... - 42.3423
Tex-mex Corn Bread
Mix well first seven ingredients.
Saute ground meat.
Drain well on absorbent paper.
Prepare and place in separate mounds the onion, cheese and peppers.
Grease 10-inch iron skillet.
Heat slowly on top of stove and sprinkle thin layer of meal over... - 42.3033
Apricot And Cornmeal Bread
Soak, drain and chop the apricots finely.
In a large mixing bowl, combine cornmeal, brewer's yeast, lecithin and baking soda; toss apricots with the dry ingredients.
In a separate bowl, combine oil, buttermilk, yogurt and egg yolks.
Beat the egg whites until... - 41.9678
Pork Chops With Corn Bread And Raisin Dressing
Trim all but a thin layer of fat from chops.
In a frying pan render some of the fat to coat pan lightly; discard excess fat.
Rub 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper into pork.
Saute pork over medium heat until browned on both... - 41.8448
Hamburger Corn Bread Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Follow the instructions on the package to bake the cornbread.
3. Cut into 4 squares, split, and place the bottom halves on an ovenproof platter.
4. Prepare a mixture of beef chuck with onion, salt, and... - 41.3514
Cracklin Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix all ingredients except oil.
Put cooking oil in iron skillet that will be used to bake corn bread.
Heat oil in skillet and pour into mixture as the last ingredient in mixture.
Pour mixture back into iron skillet in which oil... - 41.1125
Raised Multigrain Corn Bread
If your neighbours like cornmeal, they will love Raised Multigrain Corn Bread. My girls friend had made this Raised Multigrain Corn Bread and I loved it instantly. - 41.0427
Calico Corn Bread Dressing
In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
In another large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Pour the batter into two greased 13-in.x g-in.x 2-in.baking pans.
Bake at 425° for 15-20... - 40.7443
Warren's Quasi Stellar Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) In a bowl, add water and honey.
3) Combine all the dry ingredients.
4) Combine the liquid ingredients with dry ingredients. Stir until the mixture becomes just combined.
5) Use a 10" cast iron skillet to oil... - 40.4365
Gluten Free Carrot Corn Bread
In a 450° oven, heat butter in an 8-inch-square pan or a 9-inch pie tin until pan is hot and butter is melted.
Whirl carrots in blender or food processor with steel blade.
Add buttermilk and egg and blend one minute more.
In a large bowl, combine... - 40.3493
Oat 'n Corn Bread
Heat oven to 425°F.
Lightly spray 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine oat bran, corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; add milk, oil and egg white, mixing well.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 20 to... - 40.1168
Corn Bread Mix
This Corn Bread Mix is extremely handy ! I use this for breading meat dishes and also for making cutlets ! Try out this Corn Bread Mix in different ways and tell me in which way you liked it best. - 39.5881
Old-fashioned Corn Bread
old fashioned corn bread is plain corn bread baked in muffin tins for individual servings. Crsipy on the outside and moist on the inside this classic corn bread recipe made with yellow cornmeal and buttermilk is perfect for serving at lunches or dinner,... - 38.6555
Chili-cheese Corn Bread
Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, onion, and salt.
Blend corn, chilies with liquid, milk, eggs, and oil.
Stir into cornmeal mixture until combined.
Add sausage and stir to mix.
Pour into greased 9-inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Preheat... - 38.2616
Catfish With Corn Bread Stuffing
Mix all of the above stuffing ingredients.
Grease catfish with olive oil inside and outside.
Pat on red cayenne pepper and salt.
Stuff cavity with dressing.
Baking time depends on the size of fish.
Flesh should flake off bones when done.
You can cook any... - 38.2604
Beef And Corn Bread Supper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Brown the ground steak in a skillet.
Add the soup, onion and Worcestershire sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
Sift the flour, corn-meal, baking powder and salt together into a medium bowl.
Add the oil and milk and beat until... - 37.6236
Colonial Corn Bread
1 In a large bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.Add eggs and milk,stir to make a smooth batter. Add in bacon drippings.
2 Into two greased 8x8x2-inch baking pans,pour the mixture.
3 Bake in a hot oven at 450 degrees farenheit... - 37.5752
Jalapeno Whole-kernel Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 400°.
Coat a 9-inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray; add 2 teaspoons oil.
Place skillet in oven for 8 minutes.
Combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
Combine corn and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir... - 36.8459
Colossal Corn Bread
Dissolve the yeast in warm water.
Combine the milk, sugar, shortening and salt in a bowl and stir in 3 cups flour.
Add the eggs, yeast and cornmeal and stir.
Add remaining flour and mix well.
Knead on a floured surface for about 10 minutes or until... - 36.8112
Dilly Corn Bread
Place the shortening in an 8 inch cast iron skillet and place the skillet in the oven.
Turn oven temperature to 425 degrees; shortening will melt while oven is preheating.
Combine the cornmeal, sugar, salt, yogurt, flour, baking powder, milk, eggs and dill... - 36.7887
Speckled Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 400°.
Melt margarine over medium-high heat in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
Add corn and bell pepper; saute 8 minutes or until corn is lightly browned and pepper is tender; stir often.
Combine vegetable mixture,... - 36.6583
Salmon Casserole With Corn Bread Topping
Drain salmon; save liquid.
Flake salmon; distribute evenly over bottom of shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Combine soup, salmon liquid, and green beans in saucepan; heat.
Pour soup mixture over salmon.
Combine corn-muffin mix, green pepper, and mustard in... - 36.2842
Tex Mex Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Generously grease a 10-inch cast-iron skillet or other heavy skillet (cover the handle of the second type with foil) and place in the oven to heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking... - 36.0932
Paraguayan Corn Bread
Heat oven to 375°.
Stir boiling water into cornmeal in 3-quart bowl; continue stirring until smooth.
Blend in margarine and egg yolks.
Stir in milk, cottage cheese, salt, baking powder, the spices, corn, cheese and onion.
Beat egg whites just until soft... - 35.9458
Vegetable Corn Bread Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot. Add garlic, saute 1 minute. Add milk, salt, and pepper, bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 5 minutes. Gradually add potato flakes to milk mixture,... - 34.916
Corn Bread Waffles
Beat whites of eggs until stiff but not dry; add buttermilk to yolks and beat until light and fluffy.
Sift flour, soda, baking powder, sugar and salt together.
Then add cornmeal.
Add this to yolk and buttermilk mixture, a little at a time, beating all the... - 34.8724
Simple Corn Bread Recipes By Category