- » Simple Coffee
Simple Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple coffee recipes.
Won't you like to spice up your coffee? Here is an outstanding video that is a must watch. The video shows a recipe for a unique coffee with a twist. The coffee here is flavored with cinnamon and made in an unusual manner. Simply try out and enjoy! - 116.868
Icy Coffee Slushy
If you are a hardcore coffee addict and want to enjoy a great session with your coffee-loving friends, here is a perfect recipe to try with. It takes just couple of minutes to slush the coffee in your microwave. Follow the chef and do it your own. - 102.606
Unfiltered Greek Coffee
Greek Gourmand shows you how to make and serve coffee the Greek way. Get some insights into Greek coffee making as the chef shares his personal experience. The video is great minus the initial marketing of the website. - 96.0176
Tasty High Protein Coffee
What better way to get extra health kick from your morning cup of coffee than add some protein to it? Surprised! Don't be. Lee Hayward whomps up a luscious cup of coffee treat and add some protein powder to it to spike up its health quotient. Result, a yummy... - 94.2454
Coffee Almond Frappucino
Cool Beverages are a treat during summer and here is a recipe to make one. Check out chef Pachi blending coffee with ice and milk to make Coffee Almond Frap. Great after a hot sunny day! - 91.1259
Quick And Easy High Protein Coffee
Amp up your daily cuppa with high protein powder. Doing so won't just help you kick-start your day with all the more vigor. It's so quick and delicious that you don't have to put in extra minutes to make your quick cuppa. Follow the video and enjoy! - 90.6008
Coffees are indeed instant pick-me-ups! If you are someone who can't move an inch without your daily morning coffee, then learning how to stir a cup of instant coffee will help. Never mind if you don't have enough time in the morning to brew a fresh pot... - 88.6621
A tasty snack with a cup of coffee is company enough! Make this indulgent and comforting snack of chocolate and marshmallow smores! Mark does it easily and clearly in the video! - 84.6926
Popular Coffee Recipes
Having coffee is a universal experience and making it is equally good, here is a video showing many coffee recipes. Check out Gabriele Corcos along with wife Debi Mazar showing coffee recipes using different coffee-making devices and techniques. Steamy affair... - 82.9674
Coffee, Avocado And Banana Soft Serve
Think ice cream-like desserts are a complete no-no when on a diet? Well, not when they are healthy, made with natural ingredients and promise to be very low of calorie and fat counts! Want to know more? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and you... - 82.8621
Walnut Coffee Layer
Try this amazingly delicious Walnut Coffee Layer. This tasty effortlessly prepared chilled Walnut Coffee Layer is the one dish about which you surely would love to talk about with us! - 45.9366
Fruited Coffee Braid
Measure and chill butter in the freezer until very hard.
Sprinkle yeast and 2 teaspoons sugar into the lukewarm water, and let stand until dissolved, about 10 minutes.
Add eggs, and set aside.
Sift flour, salt and 1/3 cup sugar into a large bowl.
Hold butter... - 45.5948
Viennese Coffee Braid
Something very delicious made in coffee flavoring, this Viennese Coffee Braid is a great brunch or late evening dish to serve. Flavored with almonds and sprinkled with raisins, this Viennese Coffee Braid will sure give you the good old memories of your mom's... - 45.569
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease one 12x8-inch Swiss roll tin. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it. The lining should come to ½-inch above the sides.
3) In a bowl, put the butter and... - 45.4108
Plum Good Coffee Kuchen
Sprinkle the yeast over warm water in a large bowl and stir until dissolved.
Add the salt, sugar, milk and butter and mix.
Beat in 3 eggs, orange peel and vanilla.
Stir in 3 cups flour and beat with a wooden spoon for 2 minutes.
Add enough remaining flour to... - 44.828
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine in it milk with 1 cup sugar. Stir until completely dissolved.
3) Add butter and stir until melted. Let stand until mixture turns cool.
4) Take a bowl and beat eggs in it until... - 44.8021
Solar Cooked Cowboy Coffee And Chicory
A warm of freshly brewed coffee can wake up your senses. Try this non conventional method of brewing your chicory coffee in the solar heater and be amazed! No audios though in this video, but the demo has clear steps! - 44.2009
Coffee Japs is a delicious cake. The eggs and sugar icing gives the Coffee Japs a majestic taste. Coffee Japs is cherished by many across the world. - 43.3865
Dissolve 1 1/2 tablespoons of the instant coffee and 2 tablespoons castor sugar in 1/4 pint hot water, add 4 tablespoons rum and set aside.
Cream 8 oz. softened butter with 8 oz. icing sugar and a pinch of salt until light and fluffy.
Beat in one by one 3... - 41.7095
In a large mixing bowl, soften the gelatin in the liqueur.
Add the sugar, hot coffee and boiling water; stir until the gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Chill, and when almost firm, beat with an electric or rotary beater until the mixture is light, fluffy and... - 40.7967
Mix 1 2/3 cups flour, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Combine the milk, water and 1/4 cup margarine in a saucepan and place over low heat until liquids are warm.
Margarine does not need to melt.
Add to dry ingredients gradually... - 40.6713
Prune Coffee Braid
Soften yeast in water.
Combine next 4 ingredients; stir till sugar and salt dissolve.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add about 1 cup flour; beat smooth.
Stir in lemon peel, egg, and yeast: beat well.
Add enough flour to make soft dough.
Turn out on floured surface; knead... - 40.494
Orange Coffee Braid
Soften yeast in warm water.
Cool milk to lukewarm.
Add milk to yeast mixture with 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate and peel.
Add egg, sugar, salt, and 2 1/2 CUPS of the flour.
Blend in butter or margarine.
Add enough of the remaining flour... - 40.1712
Coffee Melting Moments
1. Take baking trays and lightly grease them with oil.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
3. Beat butter and icing sugar together to make cream. Add coffee powder in the mixture. Dissolve the coffee powder in boiling water.
4. Add flour... - 39.7667
1) In a bowl, add water to soak beans for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight.
2) In an un-oiled baking sheet, spread the soaked beans after draining the excess water.
3) Set your oven at 350° and place the baking sheet inside oven.
4)... - 39.2588
Brandied Coffee Nog
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat, stir in brandy.
Combine 1/4 cup corn syrup and water in a small saucepan.
Cook, uncovered, over high heat... - 38.9893
1. Arrange ground coffee in paper filter and set in automatic drip coffee maker.
2. In the coffee maker glass unit arrange orange peel, sugar, cinnamon stick, and cloves.
3. Pour water into the coffee maker and brew.
4. Let brewed coffee stand in... - 38.7156
1) In a saucepan, combine cocoa, sugar, dash of salt and water.
2) Boil for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Gradually add milk and 1 square of unsweetened chocolate.
4) To prepare hot chocolate, heat the mix until very hot.
5) Pour in... - 38.5574
Coffee can actually make any dish special. A dash of coffee and the dish comes alive. Add the much needed zing to your cooking. This coffee carnival is a wonderful treat that you would love to make over and over again. - 37.1926
Crispy Coffee Crunchies
Combine flour, coffee, soda, baking powder and salt.
Thoroughly mix cream shortening, butter and sugars.
Add egg and rum extract.
Beat thoroughly and stir in dry ingredients.
Divide into three parts and make rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter or smaller and... - 37.1136
Amazingly delicious coffee shapes guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 37.0676
Combine flour, coffee, soda, baking powder and salt.
Thoroughly cream shortening, butter and sugars.
Add egg and rum extract; beat thoroughly.
Stir in dry ingredients; blend.
Shape into rolls 2 inches in diameter; wrap in waxed paper and chill several hours... - 36.8952
Mince Coffee Circle
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cut in the shortening till the mixture resembles coarse oatmeal.
Combine egg, milk, and mincemeat.
Add to dry ingredients, mixing just until the flour is moistened.
Spoon the mixture into a well-greased 9-inch ring mold, filling... - 36.6345
Coffee For 25
1. In large pots, prepare scalding by boiling water. After that, rinse out with cold water.
2. Add more water and bring it to boil.
3. Tie coffee loosely in muslin or cheesecloth bag and drop it in the boiling water.
4. Cover the pot and let it... - 36.3955
Coffee Pot Roast With Vegetables
Brown meat on all sides in heavy kettle, adding a small amount of fat if necessary.
Add tomatoes, liquids, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
Add onion and carrot; simmer for 15 minutes.
Add potatoes and cook until vegetables are... - 35.2946
1. Whisk egg yolks and sugar lightly with a fork. Combine milk, coffee and water in bowl, cook on HIGH for three and a half minutes, whisk into egg yolk mixture, cook on HIGH for three minutes, whisking after every minute.
2. Sprinkle gelatine over cold... - 35.141
1 Heat the jug.
2 In the heated jug, pour in the measured quantity of water to heat.
3 Add the coffee and salt to the hot jug.
4 Pour over the boiling water and stand the jug in a warm place or in a pan of hot water.
5 Stir well... - 34.8486
Coffee Fruit Drops
Cook apple, coffee, sugar, shortening, raisins, and spices in saucepan gently until apple is tender.
Remove from heat and cool.
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Add vanilla to cooked mixture.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour, soda,... - 34.6802
1)In a bowl, mix first 3 ingredients and with little water to make a paste.
2)In a saucepan, add milk and water and bring to a boil.
3)Add the paste and cook for 2 minutes.
4)Serve the Kunwar Kaafi steaming hot. - 34.062
1. In a saucepan, dissolve coffee in boiling water; let it stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add sweetener according to taste.
3. In a muffin pan, set 8 paper cups and pour ½ cup of coffee solution in each.
4. Place the tray in the freezer for 1... - 33.7012
Simple Coffee Recipes By Category