- » Simple Classic Pie
Simple Classic Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple classic pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple classic pie recipes.
Classic Karo Syrup Pecan Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine karo syrup with eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and butter. Mix until well combined.
3. Stir in the pecans and mix well.
4. Take the 9 inch pie crust and pour the above... - 121.528
Simple Cherry Cobbler
1. Prepare an 8-1/4-inch, shallow, round baking dish
2. Tip the pie filling into the dish
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Cut the butter into the mixture until the flour starts to look like large... - 45.983
Simple Egg Rolls
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a preheated wok, coating sides, add cabbage, onion, and celery.
Stir-fry 2 minutes on medium-high heat.
Turn off heat, add pork, chicken, shrimp, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, carrots, sprouts, soy sauce, mustard, ginger, and... - 41.1847
Classic Apple Pie
Want to try American's most popular dessert? Dave is making a classic apple pie using Granny Smith apples but you can even use red apple in case you don’t find the green ones. He explains the recipe in simple steps and prepares the classic apple pie with... - 92.6858
Classic Meringue Pie
Mix 2/3 cup sugar, the flour and salt in saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk; add chocolate.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is smooth and thickened; then cook and stir 5 minutes longer.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks slightly.
Stir a small amount... - 46.7847
Dried Cherry Apple Pie
A dear Apple Cherry Pie recipe.A double crust Apple cherry pie recipe with a wonderful cinnamon aroma.Treat your loved ones this Christmas with this wonderful Apple Cherry Pie. - 42.0806
My dad's favorite Elderberry pie. This is a Classic Elderberry pie with a double crust and a dash of lemon juice. - 36.4992
Bumbleberry Apple Pie
Looking for Bumble berry Apple pie?I am sure you will love this recipe of Bumble Berry Apple pie.You will find this colorful version of Bumble Berry apple Pie,a perfect,after dinner dessert.This Bumble Berry Apple Pie is made with an exciting mixture of... - 51.4271
My version of an Angel pie is the easiest & fastest to cook.This Angel Pie takes only 10 minutes to prepare & serve.My mom's Angel Pie is made on a baked pie shell & served with loads of whipped cream. - 33.6033
An absolutely sinful Dirt Pie.Learn to make a Dirt Pie that you would wanna bake even without a reason.Dirt Pie decorated with worm. - 41.7056
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pie that you would want to share with all.Double Layered Pumpkin pie that you will make every year for all your near & dear ones.Wiped cream gives a smooth,creamy flavor to this Double Layered Pumpkin pie. - 48.7009
Derby pie has been a part of American desserts for a long time now...Take a look at this simple & easy to bake Derby Pie.This Derby Pie uses pecan,bourbon & chocolate chips. - 40.77
Cinnamon Vanilla Pie
This delicious looking Vanilla cream Pie completes the dessert menu for Christmas.Served with good amount of cream this Vanilla Cream Pie will fetch you lots of compliments.Cloves gives the extra taste to this Vanilla pie. - 44.4509
Freezer Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin pie is a very popular dessert on Christmas.This Pumpkin Pie has Pecan & Ginger in it.Enjoy this Pumpkin Pie with sumptuous quantity of Vanilla ice cream.Delicious Pumpkin Pie that your kids will love. - 42.6056
A traditional American Pie recipe made with flour,cream cheese,walnut. Easy and quick to make this sure is going to fetch you a lot of compliments. I just love this delicious combination. Try it!! - 47.2166
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Roll pastry thin and use to line pie pan building up a high fluted edge.
Spoon mincemeat into pastry-lined pan and spread evenly.
Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, molasses, salt, spices, liquid and egg and beat with rotary beater until... - 39.8694
Prepare pastry as usual except add 1 tbsp. sugar and 1 tbsp. grated orange rind to dry ingredients.
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Line pie pan with half of pastry.
Combine 1 1/2 to 2 cups sugar (amount depends on how sweet you like your pie), flour and mace.
Add... - 43.4647
Stage Manager's Delight Pumpkin Pie
Line a 9-inch pie pan with unbaked pie shell.
Mix all ingredients together and blend with a beater until smooth.
Fill pie shell.
Bake at 450 deg for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350 deg and continue baking for 40-50 minutes. - 40.545
One Bowl Pumpkin Pie
Put all ingredients except pastry in bowl and beat until blended.
Pour into pie pan lined with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375° F.) for 45 to 50 minutes. - 35.8785
Lemon-prune Chiffon Pie
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and gelatin thoroughly in medium saucepan.
Beat water, lemon juice and egg yolks together lightly with a rotary beater.
Stir into gelatin mixture.
Set over moderate heat and cook, stirring constantly, just until mixture comes to a... - 43.7441
Mincemeat-cream Cheese Pie
Beat together cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon peel, and lemon juice with an electric mixer until very smooth.
Spoon mincemeat into pastry shell.
Pour cheese mixture evenly over mincemeat.
Bake in a 375° oven for 20 minutes.
Mix together sour cream,... - 43.1937
Dried Apricot Pie
Cook apricots in water until pulppy. Soften gelatine in water. Mix egg
yolks, brown sugar, salt, lemon juice and apricot pulp. Cook over low
heat. Stir constantly until thick. Add gelatine. Chill until firm.
Beat egg whites and sugar until stiff. Whip cream;... - 38.4525
Caramel Nut Angel Pie
This caramel nut angel pie is made with two ice creams -chocolate and vanilla.Bake the Caramel pie & garnish with nuts & vanilla.Enjoy!! - 46.2521
Healthy Pecan Pie
Hosting a dinner for a large crowd? Prepare this totally no-fuss Healthy Pecan Pie which is completely delectable. The recipe is simple and very easy to follow. Try it out today. - 82.6165
Walnut Crunch Pumpkin Pie
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Add the pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, ginger and nutmeg; mix well.
Pour into pastry shell.
Cover edges loosely with foil.
Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350°.
Remove foil; bake 35-40 minutes... - 46.8069
Chicken Puff Pastry Pies
Are tired of traditional chicken recipes and looking out for something unique? Then take a look at this interesting video that demonstrates an excellent chicken pie recipe with sweet peas and mushrooms. Surprise your guests and family with these incredible... - 122.385
Marble Chiffon Pie
Combine 1/2 cup sugar, gelatin and salt thoroughly in medium saucepan.
Beat milk and egg yolks together lightly with rotary beater.
Stir into gelatin mixture.
Set over moderate heat and cook, stirring constantly, just until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove... - 43.2106
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the pumpkin, eggs, sugar, spices, salt, flavorings and milk. Beat well to mix thoroughly.
3) Into the pie crust, pour the mixture.
4) Bake in the... - 48.5338
Schnitz Apple Pie
Cut each apple into 6 pieces.
Peel and core each section.
Arrange attractively in 1 layer in the pie shell.
Sprinkle on the cream, followed by the brown sugar, the butter cut in little pieces, the flour, and the cinnamon.
Bake 15 minutes at 450... - 36.7615
Healthy Pumpkin Pie
How about a pie that is healthy and delicious? Well here is Katherine demonstrating a great recipe for pumpkin pie. She gives you the nutritional benefits of pumpkin so listen closely. The pie is well flavored with spices and is simple to make. - 130.676
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
1. In food processor, add onion, parsley, carrots, celery, and rosemary. Chop them finely.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, add olive oil and butter in it. Allow the butter to melt.
4. Drop chopped... - 107.149
Best Ever Pumpkin Pie
Looking for the perfect fall or Thanksgiving holiday pie? Look no further than our great Best Ever Pumpkin (or squash) pie recipe. - 120.003
Rhine Wine Chiffon Pie
1. Prepare 9-inch crust as directed; set aside.
2. In heavy 1-quart saucepan, beat wine, egg yolks, and 1/3 cup sugar until well mixed. Sprinkle gelatin evenly over mixture; let stand 1 minute to soften gelatin slightly. Cook over low heat about 5 minutes,... - 31.0866
Individual Pumpkin Pies
1. Set out eight 4-in. individual pie pans.
2. Prepare pie shells, but do not bake.
3. Set aside in refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
4. Meanwhile, combine canned pumpkin, light brown sugar and a mixture of mace, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
5. Combine... - 45.851
Healthy Pumpkin Pie
Healthy Pumpkin Pie - Pumpkin Pie is easy to make and it is so delicious! The taste and smell of warm pumpkin will surely put you in a good mood......unless you don't like pumpkin. How I made this pie healthier is that I cut down on the sugar, fat and sodium... - 132.205
Tawny Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to hot, 425°F, 220°c, gas mark 7.
2. For the pastry, add butter and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough, roll out and line a 9 inches pie pan.
3. In... - 47.6341
Fullyraw Pumpkin Pie
FullyRawKristina creates a magical Pumpkin Pie! This low-fat raw vegan recipe is the ultimate holiday pie to share with family and friends! You haven't tried Pumpkin Pie until you have tried my magical FullyRaw Pumpkin Pie! It's all-raw, low-fat, and SUPER... - 148.122
Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven at 425 degree.
2. Roll out the pie crust. Take a 9-inch glass pie plate, place it upside down on the crust and make a mark on it.
3. Slowly cut out each piece for the pie crust bottom.
4. Grease the pie plate with butter. Place... - 96.7983
Streusel Pecan Pie Squares
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredienst for the crust, reserve two cups for topping and press the remaining at the bottom and sides of 15"X10"X1" upto 3/4"; bake it for ten minutes
3. In a large... - 45.3938
Simple Classic Pie Recipes By Category