- » Simple Classic Bean
Simple Classic Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple classic bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple classic bean recipes.
Simple Italian Cannellini Bean Soup
Looking to improve your diet? Then you can't get a better deal than cannellini bean soup. This Italian style broth is much coveted for its high protein and fiber content. It's simple sumptuous and easy to make too. Follow this recipe to master the art of... - 104.111
Grandmother's Bean Soup
1. Rinse and drain beans. In a deep 3-quart casserole with lid, combine beans and 2 cups or more water. Cover and let stand overnight. Drain and rinse beans. Return to casserole.
2. Add ham hocks, onion, celery, 3 cups water and Worcestershire sauce. Cover... - 30.6106
Quick And Tasty Bean Soup
In large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine sausage, onion, garlic and basil.
Cook over medium high heat until sausage is well browned and onion is tender, stirring occasionally; drain.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese; stir.
Cover; cook over medium heat... - 32.5497
Another Bean Salad
Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Rinse under cold water.
Drain, place in a large mixing bowl.
Dice the bacon, saute it until crisp then drain the fat and reserve the bacon.
Dice the onion and mix into the beans along with the... - 41.7533
Cook Along Winter Bean Soup
Wish you could make the winters warm with a special bean soup? Follow this recipe to prepare a very tasty bean soup at home. This one's sure to appease your taste buds and ticker. - 115.519
Cuban Black Beans
Do you hit a tight spot everytime unexpected guests land up at your door? If yes, then this black bean dish could be the perfect solution to feed several mouths sans any back-breaking effort in the kitchen. Juan Montalvo shares a Cuban favorite that isn't... - 92.1342
Coriander Bean Salad
1 . Boil, steam or microwave broad beans and sweet corn, separately, until tender.
2. Place hot broad beans, sweet corn, tomatoes, spring onions and coriander in a bowl.
3. To make dressing, place oil, lemon juice, cumin and black pepper to taste in a... - 37.3514
Mexicali Bean Soup
1. In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in oil till onion is tender and translucent.
2. Stir in kidney beans, tomatoes, corn, chili peppers, bouillon granules, 6 cups water, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4-teaspoon pepper.
3. Cover and simmer for about 25... - 44.6855
Tuscany Bean Soup
1) Rinse the beans and drain them. Cover the beans in 6 cups of cold water. Cover and refrigerate the beans overnight. Do this a day in advance.
2) The next day, add in the beans and the liquid into a 8-quart kettle. Add in 6 more cups... - 46.8202
Cheesy & Baked Bean Puffed Pastry
You won’t believe how simple, quick, cheap & easy these are….. yet they taste unbelievable! Simply put, baked beans and cheese in puff pastry, topped with more cheese and baked. Lovely snack, and feel free to mix them up and put whatever fillings you like... - 80.3472
Sweet-and-sour Bean Salad
Remove strings from beans, wash.
Cut beans into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Cook, covered, in a small amount of water 8 to 10 minutes, drain.
Toss beans with garbanzo beans, onion, and pimiento.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake... - 36.3144
Mustard Bean Bowl
1. In two separate bowls, place the whiet and red beans, toss thwm with half a garlic each, cover and let stand for a few hours
2. Trim the teps and coarse leaves, iof any, of the spinach, wash the leaves and pat dry completely
3. Break into bite sized... - 38.8907
Barbecued Bean Pot
1. In a large flameproof casserole or Dutch oven, melt the butter or margarine
2. Add the onion and garlic and saute for about 5 minutes until limp.
3. Add the carrots and celery, and continue to sautÃ© another 2 minutes
4. Tip in the spices and... - 46.8496
Beefy Bean Soup
1. In a saucepan simmer cabbage and onion in the water, covered, for about 10 minutes or till tender.
2. Combine the un-drained beans, soup, and mustard to the cabbage-onion mixture.
3. Stir in corned beef; heat through but do not boil.
4.... - 37.2312
Smoky Bean Soup
In 5-quart casserole, combine Great Northern and pinto beans, water, bay leaves, onion, garlic, salt, thyme, pepper and liquid smoke.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes, or until boiling.
Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Stir in brown sugar.
Add ham... - 46.6563
Cauliflower And Bean Salad
1. Prepare the cauliflower and divide into small flowerets.
2. Mix with the beans and onion.
3. Put the mayonnaise into a bowl and add the horseradish. Add the vegetables and toss all lightly together.
4. Put into a serving dish and garnish with the cress. - 34.193
Garlic Sauteed Green Beans
Green beans are a great side during the thanksgiving and Christmas dinner meals! Chef David shows you how to make this wonderful dish! See the video for more! - 112.948
Vegetarian Swiss Chard And Black Eyes Beans
For all those who prefer only health food yet never compromise on taste, try swiss chard and black eyed beans at home.Eating it is as much enjoyable as preparing it with Eva. - 90.2374
Shrimps With Monggh And Spinach
Are you looking for a healthy and simple recipe for your Sunday night dinner? Then look no further here the lady chef provides simple guidelines to make fantastic shrimps combined with monggo and spinach to give that healthy slant to it. - 88.9009
Tortillas are prime foods included most often in breakfast, dinner as well as lunch. Here is a recipe to make Tostadas using fried tortillas, vegetables and some seasonings. Just simple to munch it up without forks or spoons! - 110.237
Pasta Fagioli Soup With Cannellini Beans
A pasta dinner doesn't always have to be limited to just spaghetti or lasagna. Stretch your love for pasta to make a stick-to-your-ribs soup. Pasta fagioli soup isn't just hearty, but also a great source of fiber and makes for an excellent weeknight supper.... - 110.25
Simple Classic Bean Recipes By Category
Simple Classic Bean Dish: