- » Simple Clam Chowder
Simple Clam Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple clam chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple clam chowder recipes.
Outdoor Cast Iron Hartman Family Clam Chowder
Seafood appetizers are good for any occasion rendering immense flavor and texture. Here is a simple recipe to make clam chowder with chopped clams, some vegetables and seasonings cooked outdoor. Enjoy the soup amid fresh natural surroundings! - 124.198
Clam chowder is a soup that can be made easily! Its an easy and flavorful recipe which can be made without any hassle! See the video for more! - 101.291
Vegetable, Bacon And Clam Chowder
Want to learn how to make the perfect clam chowder that promises to taste really good? Then watch this video and follow the recipe detailed in it. You will end up with great tasting, impressive chowder, we promise! - 83.742
Kennedy Clam Chowder
Mince hard part of clams.
Chop soft part coarsely and reserve.
Saute pork until golden brown.
Add minced clams, onion, potato, bay leaves, salt and pepper.
Add 4 cups water.
Bring to boil.
Simmer 15... - 45.8187
Mom's Vineyard Clam Chowder
1) In a saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling water to tender.
2) Make small bite size pieces out of the potatoes and clams.
3) In a bowl, combine potatoes and clams along with milk, clam juice and cream.
4) Stir well.
5) Add butter to melt in warm... - 44.0371
Quick Corn And Clam Chowder
Combine reserved clam juice and enough water to make 2 cups.
Set clams aside.
Inlarge saucepan, combine clam juice mixture and margarine.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk, potato flakes, cheese, bouillon, basil, tarragon and salt; mix... - 43.8139
Clam Chowder Pie
Cook potato and onion in 1 cup water till tender; drain.
Drain clams, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
In saucepan melt butter; stir in parsley, flour, salt, and dash pepper.
Add reserved clam liquid and milk all at once; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly;... - 43.6565
Sea Shell Clam Chowder
1) Heat butter and sauté pork in it until golden brown.
2) Stir in onion and sauté them until tender.
3) Heat butter till it melts and then mix in flour.
4) Slowly pour in milk, stirring, until the mixture becomes thick and smooth.
5) Season it with... - 42.7927
Chicken Clam Chowder
1. In skillet saute bacon, ham, onions, and celery such that bacon is crisp and onions and celery are limp and add salt and pepper.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except flour, milk, cheese, cream, and parsley.
3. Cook with cover on Low for... - 42.3777
Browny's Clam Chowder
Place bacon in an 8- to 10-quart pan; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp.
With a slotted spoon, lift out bacon and drain on paper towels; discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add carrots, celery, onion, bell pepper, and... - 40.2803
Seafarer's Tomato Clam Chowder
In a Dutch oven, cook bacon until lightly browned.
Add onion, celery, and garlic; saut6 until tender.
Add tomato juice and next 5 ingredients.
Cover, cook 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain clams; reserve liquid.
Mix cornstarch and clam liquid;... - 40.1882
Speedy Clam Chowder
1.1. In a saucepan, combine beans and the water; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; simmer for about 2 minutes; remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour but do not drain.
2. Setting aside the bacon, in the same saucepan, cook onion... - 39.858
Sherry Clam Chowder
In a 3-quart pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; set aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add onion and celery and cook until limp, stirring occasionally.
Add potato soup, clam juice, milk, and minced clams and their liquid; heat... - 38.5952
Clam Chowder New England
1. Look over clams carefully, remove any bits of shell, cut off tough parts and chop these very fine in the food chopper. Reserve, keeping separate from the soft parts of the clams.
2. Saute the onion in a 2-quart kettle with bits of salt pork. Add the... - 34.9502
Clinkscales Clam Chowder
Grind onions, potatoes, celery, and clams.
Put fat in bottom of pot, stir in flour.
Add ground mixture and about 1 quart of water.
Boil until vegetables are just tender. - 34.4884
Surprise Clam Chowder
In a saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add ham and clams; heat through. - 32.2778
Scrambled Eggs With Clam Chowder
Beat eggs just until yolks and whites are mixed.
Stir in clam chowder, salt, and pepper.
Melt butter in a heavy frying pan over low heat, pour in egg mixture, and scramble slowly. - 20.027
Simple Clam Chowder Recipes By Category
Simple Clam Chowder Dish: