- » Simple Clam
Simple Clam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple clam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple clam recipes.
Delicious Baby Clams With Eggs
Calling all seafood lovers out there, here is a video just for you. The video talks about an Asian seafood dish consisting of clams and eggs. An easy to make, quick seafood recipe, this one is surely a must try! - 141.108
Crumbed Razor Clams
Are you a seafood lover but relish it only at eating joints and not home, probably because you are not confident of cleaning and preparing it? If you answer yes, then you must surely watch this video. The chef here tells about the razor clam, how to clean and... - 135.901
Clams In Broth
You won't believe how quick and easy it is to make this dish. Serve with rice, over pasta, or as an appetizer. Buy clams from a shop you can trust. The smaller the better. Rinse before cooking. If any are already open throw them out. When cooked, if any... - 118.545
Are you looking for some delicious seafood recipes? Here is one which will surely prove you be a great one for you. Sauteed clams with fennel and butter taste delicious and can be cooked easily. The dish pairs well with bear and other drinks. Just watch the... - 109.274
Clam And Corn Specialty
This amazingly delicious clam and corn specialty is any seafood lover's dream come true. Delicious flavors and aromas all there to please your senses. You are going to fall in love with it at the veery sight itself - 48.0724
Gloria's Clam Topper
In 9-inch pie plate, combine butter, onion, green pepper, garlic, oregano, parsley and red pepper.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until onion and green pepper are tender, stirring once.
Stir in clams, 3 tablespoons reserved liquid and lemon... - 47.2443
Rice And Clam Flamenco
This amazingly delicious Rice and Clam Flamenco is any seafood lover's dream come true. Delicious flavors and aromas all there to please your senses. You are going to fall in love with it at the veery sight itself - 46.8938
Bisque Of Clams
Personally, I think that this Bisque Of Clams is the best in the world. That is why I am excited about sharing this with you. I have a weakness for Seafood, thus I prepare this recipe often. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Soup. This Bisque Of... - 46.1932
Long Island Stuffed Clams
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Add onion, garlic, oregano, parsley and crumbs in it for about 2 minutes or until onion begins to turn brown in color.
3) Add salt and clams.
4) Take clam shells and... - 44.1366
1) In a skillet, combine the clams and butter, simmer for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the dry mustard, ginger, onion salt, cayenne and lemon juice; mix thoroughly
3) In a bowl, combine the arrowroot and cream together.
4) Stir into the clams, stir... - 43.9765
Seaside Clams With Lunguine
Cook the linguine in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Warm the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add the shallots and garlic.
Cook, stirring often, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft.
Add the tomatoes and cook... - 43.9588
Corn And Clam Ckowder
1. In a saucepan, cook bacon till crisp, drain and crumble; reserving 1 tablespoons drippings in pan and set aside for later use.
2. In the same pan cook onion in the reserved bacon drippings till tender and translucent but not brown.
3. Stir in the... - 43.724
Yokohama Cream Of Clam
Yokohama Cream Of Clam has a luscious taste. Yokohama Cream Of Clam gets its taste from shallots mixed with flour and cream, flavored with white wine. Yokohama Cream Of Clam is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 43.1957
Deviled Cherrystone Clams
Deviled Cherrystone Clams is a simple and delicious seafood dish. I served it just last weekend and my family loved it. Follow this wonderful Deviled Cherrystone Clams recipe, donâ€™t miss it! - 43.1498
Pasta With Red Clam
In a large saucepan, heat the oil with the garlic over moderate heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the fish stock, wine, and oregano.
As soon as the liquid comes to a boil, add the clams and cover the pan.
Steam the clams until all of them have opened, 3 to 5... - 42.4108
Clams In Ramekins
Place celery, green pepper and butter in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in flour, salt and thyme.
Gradually stir in milk and Tabasco sauce.
Stir a small amount of the hot mixture into the egg.
Stir egg into hot... - 41.7759
Cape Cod Clams
Scrub clams with a brush to remove sand from shells.
Discard any clams that remain open.
Rinse well; place in a large heavy kettle.
Add onion, garlic, water, wine, lemon slices, parsley, salt and pepper.
Cover tightly; bring to a boil over medium-high... - 41.248
Clam In Coquilles
Coarsely chop whole clams.
Cook celery and onion in the 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, salt, thyme, dash pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
Stir a small amount of hot mixture into the egg; return to hot mixture.
Add... - 40.8332
Clam Scallop Shells
Coarsely chop whole clams.
Cook celery and onion in the 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, salt, thyme, hot pepper sauce, and dash pepper.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into the egg; return to hot mixture.
Add... - 39.5399
Rice And Clams
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot, combine the rice with butter, vegetables, cheese, olives and clams.
2. Pour over the broth and stir to mix all ingredients.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Cook the rice on HIGH for 1 hour
5. Reduce the temperature... - 39.1136
1)Heat oil in a skillet.
2) Add and saute onions till soft and transparent.
3)Blend in curry powder, lemon juice, parsley and garlic.
4) Add the clams and shake pan to coat them. .
5)Pour sherry and... - 38.978
1) Drain the clams and reserve 2 cups broth.
2) Take a saucepan and combine onion, celery and 1 1/2 cup clam broth in it. Simmer until vegetables become tender.
3) Add salt, pepper and clams. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
4) Add the... - 38.5192
Add reserved liquid from clams to bottled clam juice to make 1-1/3 cups liquid.
Cook rice with liquid and 1/2 tablespoon of the butter or margarine according to package direction for half the basic recipe, omitting the salt.
In a small saucepan, melt... - 38.1568
1) Scrub the clams till the shells are clean.
2) Steam the clams until the shells open.
3) Remove the clams.
4) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, sherry and sugar.
5) Marinate the clams in the mixture.
6) Cover and leave it in... - 38.0456
Lemon Pasta With Fresh Clams
1. In a large saucepan, add the clams and 1/3 cup of wine or vermouth. Cover the pan and, on medium high, boil the clams until they open, about 5 or 8 minutes. Do not overcook. Discard any clams that have not opened.
2. Let clams cool and remove clams from... - 38.0177
In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and parsley.
Slowly stir in clam liquid until smooth.
Add egg and clams.
Stir in Rice Chex to coat.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Stir to combine.
Heat oil (1/8-inch deep) in skillet.
Drop 1 heaping... - 36.8277
Cook and stir onion, celery and garlic in oil in medium saucepan until onion and celery are tender.
Stir in tomatoes with juice, wine, dried thyme leaves, salt and crushed red pepper.
Heat to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring... - 36.7299
Fried Soft Clams
1.Start by washing the clams and later dry them between towels
2.Dip the clams in crumbs, beaten egg and again in crumbs
3.In a frying pan, fry the clams until browned
4.Drain on absorbent paper
5.Sprinkle with salt
6.Serve... - 36.5729
1.In a pot, steam clams and remove from shells, make sure to save the liquor
2.Cook onion in butter until yellow and blend in flour
3.Now add milk to clam liquor to make 2 cups and also add to flour and butter
4.Cook until mixture is thickened, keep... - 36.4748
Angel Hair Pasta With Clams
Heat oil and add garlic.
Saute 2 minutes.
Add clam juice to pan and simmer 5 minutes.
Add clams and simmer 5 minutes.
Add pasta and toss.
Serve with cheese.
Calories: 310; carbs: 47; sat fat: 1.4g. - 35.2174
Fill Barquettes with remaining ingredients mixed together.
Put under broiler until golden brown.
Serve at once.
Makes 2 dozen. - 35.139
Combine all ingredients in a large pan or Dutch oven, except clams, butter, and toast rounds.
Add enough water to barely cover vegetables.
Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender.
Add clams and butter; heat to melt butter.
Top with... - 35.0591
Fish With Clams And Peppers
In a large skillet bring 1 inch water to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until fish flakes easily with a fork, 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove fish; set aside and keep warm.
To same skillet add clam sauce, wine, basil, salt and green pepper.
Bring... - 34.6417
1. Cook green pepper and celery in fat until tender.
2. Stir in flour, add milk and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
3. Add cheese and seasonings and cook over hot water, stirring until cheese is melted.
4. Simmer clams in their own liquor until... - 34.582
Eggplant And Minced Clams
All those who love eggplants no longer need to stick to the few recipes that you have been following. Try out some of the new and delicious eggplant recipes. This eggplant and minced clams is a great choice whether for dinner tonight or for your party menu - 34.0816
Clam Hors D'oeuvres
Clam Hors D'Oeuvres is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Clam Hors D'Oeuvres dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 33.6813
Jiffy Clam Skillet
Cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown.
Add soup, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce.
Drain clams, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Stir reserved liquid into soup mixture.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Add drained clams and heat... - 33.5851
Breakfast Clam Hash
Combine all ingredients except butter or margarine.
Melt butter in skillet; pat potato-clam mixture into skillet, leaving 1/2-inch space around edge.
Brown 6 to 8 minutes over medium heat.
Turn in large portions.
Brown about 4 to 5 minutes longer. - 33.5803
1. Scrub clams well and place in dripping pan, having bottom covered with rock salt.
2. Place in hot oven (400°F.) until clams begin to open, take from oven, remove from shells, save liquor, chop, and combine with the clam liquor, mushrooms, bacon, parsley,... - 33.3536
Crab 'n Clam Crisp
Combine crabmeat, clams, beans, celery, flour and onion in mixing bowl.
Stir in mayonnaise and 1/4 cup almonds.
Place in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with corn flake crumbs, Parmesan cheese and 2 tablespoons almonds.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes - 32.8375
Simple Clam Recipes By Category