- » Simple Cinnamon
Simple Cinnamon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple cinnamon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple cinnamon recipes.
Are you planning to make something sweet? Well before you head out to the grocery store, you must take a look at this cinnamon flop cake recipe. With these simple instructions you can make a scrumptious cinnamon cake with ingredients you probably already have... - 116.858
Madeleines With Cinnamon
Sift flour into a bowl and rub in butter.
Stir in sugar, egg yolk and enough water to bind to a soft dough.
Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness and use to line two madeleine sheets.
Trim the edges and chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375°.
To make... - 47.3597
Cinnamon Pull Aparts
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a measuring cup, take water and add in yeast, stirring for about 10 minutes to dissolve yeast.
3) Mix flour, dry milk, butter, sugar and salt for about 5 seconds in a food processor bowl... - 47.3423
Cinnamon Orange Crescents
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, mix together water, milk and margarine.
3) Heat over low heat until the margarine melts well.
4) Stir in 1/2-cup sugar and salt in the saucepan.
5) Add egg, orange peel and a cup of... - 46.5708
Cinnamon Date Fluffs
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Add butter, honey, and salt.
Blend in egg, then add flour and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Place in oiled bowl, cover with cloth and allow to rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
Roll dough on well-floured board to... - 43.8055
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In a bowl cream butter and 1/2 cup of the sugar and stir in vanilla and water.
3. Mix well adding flour and stir in nuts.
4. Shape small pieces of dough into crescents and bake on an ungreased baking... - 43.6882
1. In medium bowl soak gelatin in cold water and let stand few minutes minute to soften.
2. Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Blend in the yogurt.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set and... - 43.441
Fruited Rice With Cinnamon
1) In a 1-quart microwavable, shallow, casserole, heat margarine on HIGH for 30 seconds.
2) When the butter has melted, add the almonds and onion. Mix well and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir the mixture once midway through the cooking time.
3)... - 43.0987
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. In a bowl sift flour, measure and sift again with cinnamon.
3. In another bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy and beat well adding egg yolk.
4. Mix adding flour and cinnamon, mixing until well... - 43.0306
Try out these sweet delicious Cinnamon Stars. This recipe turns out these cookies really well. A great snack to serve during tea time. I like to serve these during Christmas, especially since they are in the shape of a star...but I'm sure these will be... - 43.0132
1) For getting ready, heat an oven to 400°F or 200°C.
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg whites, bit by bit, beating continuously.
4) Add the nutmeg and cinnamon, beating them in.
5) Add... - 41.8737
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Cream sugar and butter until light.
3) Beat in vanilla and egg yolk until creamy.
4) Take a bowl and sift cinnamon and flour in it. Add to the creamed mixture.
5) Take a bowl and beat egg white in it.
6)... - 41.838
1. Day before: In small bowl of electric mixer, let egg whites warm to room temperature—about 1 hour.
2. With electric mixer at medium speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form when beaters are slowly raised.
3. At high speed, beat in 1 1/4 cups... - 41.662
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, 1/3 cup sugar, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture in... - 41.067
Cinnamon Nut Crescents
Dissolve yeast in 1 cup warm water; add 1/4 cup sugar, salt, shortening and half the flour.
Beat thoroughly for 2 minutes; add egg, mixing well.
Beat in remaining flour gradually until smooth.
Cover with damp cloth; refrigerate until ready for use.
Punch... - 40.9791
1) Preheat oven to 300F.
2) In small bowl of electric mixer, let egg whites warm to room temperature, about 1 hour.
3) With electric mixer at medium speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form when beater is raised.
4) Add 1-1/4 cups... - 40.9293
Mix melted butter with sugar.
Beat in eggs.
Sift flour with baking powder and add alternately with the milk, beginning and ending with the flour.
Spread mixture in a well-buttered 9-inch square pan.
Sprinkle top with brown sugar, dot with butter, and sprinkle... - 40.8069
Cinnamon Pot Roast
Heat the meat in a large pan until golden brown in colour.
Remove on to a plate and cool sufficiently to handle.
Make small slits in the lamb.
Peel the garlic and cut into thick slices.
Blend the flour, seasoning and cinnamon.
Roll the garlic in this mixture... - 40.6366
Spun Pink Cinnamon Popcorn
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees centigrade.
2. In a greased bowl, add popcorn and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, add sugar, corn syrup, water, cinnamon candy and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for another 5 minutes without... - 39.7469
Holiday Cinnamon Stars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the almonds in the container of food chopper, process first with coarse blade and then with fine blade.
3. Whisk eggs until firm.
4. Put sugar slowly in little quantities to the egg mixture and... - 39.3822
Holiday Cinnamon Star Cookies
Grate almonds in rotary grater.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Add rind, juice, and 2 cups sugar.
Continue beating until very stiff, about 30 minutes.
Measure 1 cup; reserve.
To remaining mixture add almonds and cinnamon and chill for several hours.
Put on... - 39.3246
Lemony Cinnamon Stars
Grate almonds in rotary grater or whirl in blender.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Add rind, juice, and 2 cups sugar.
Continue beating until very stiff, about 30 minutes.
Measure 1 cup; reserve.
To remaining mixture add almonds and cinnamon and chill for... - 38.286
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Butter and flour baking sheets.
Combine egg whites and salt in medium bowl of electric mixer and beat at high speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually add powdered sugar, beating constantly until whites are stiff but not dry.
Set aside... - 38.0325
Sweet Cinnamon Stars
Shake almonds in a clean dry cloth to rub off any loose material, but do not blanch.
Grate almonds moderately fine.
(This requires time and patience, but the characteristic quality can only be obtained by grating.) Grate lemon rind, using only the yellow... - 37.7793
Cinnamon Crunch Triangles
Arrange graham crackers in a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan; sprinkle with walnuts.
In a saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Continue cooking, without stirring, for 3... - 37.7751
Put egg whites into a medium heatproof bowl; beat until frothy.
Add powdered sugar.
Set bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and continue beating until mixture becomes thick and holds its shape.
Remove bowl from saucepan.
Reserve 6 tablespoons of... - 37.7485
Combine the egg whites with the powdered sugar.
Beat the mixture in a bowl to a very stiff consistency.
An electric hand beater should be used for this or, better yet, an electric mixer, since the beating is a weary and grueling task.
Remove a generous 1/2... - 37.3745
Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets, sprinkle with flour, and shake off excess; set aside.
Using an electric beater, beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
Add confectioners' sugar gradually, beating 5 minutes at medium speed.
Remove 1/3 cup of... - 36.3171
Cut the margarine into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the egg yolk and sour cream.
Form a ball.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for two hours.
Combine the sugar, acesulfame-K, walnuts, and cinnamon.
Divide the dough into... - 36.2473
Cream butter and brown sugar together till light.
Beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
Sift together flour and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture.
Pat dough into ungreased 15 1/2xl01/2xl inch baking pan.
Brush with egg white; sprinkle with nuts.
Press nuts lightly... - 36.2017
Cinnamon N Spice Slices
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and flurry. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with almonds, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and salt and beat until blended.... - 36.0339
Fluffy Cinnamon Tapioca
1. In medium saucepan, with rotary beater, beat egg yolk with sugar, cinnamon, and salt, to combine.
2. Stir in milk and tapioca; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Over medium heat, bring mixture to a full boil, stirring constantly; mixture will be slightly thickened.... - 35.9578
Work almonds through a nut grinder or blend in an electric blender.
Beat egg whites and salt until they hold a shape.
Beat in confectioners' sugar, a little at a time, and continue beating until the mixture stands in peaks.
Stir in the cinnamon and... - 35.8475
Cinnamon Teddy Bears
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes.
Heat oven to 425°F.
With floured 3 inch bear shaped cookie cutter or waxed paper pattern, cut 12 bear shapes from each crust, cutting shapes close together.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 35.743
Dissolve the yeast from hot roll mix in a large bowl according to package directions.
Beat 3 eggs well and add to the yeast.
Add the roll mix and butter and blend thoroughly.
Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
Knead on a floured board... - 35.6668
Cinnamon flop is a baked dessert prepared with a cinnamon sugar topping. Made with a flour, egg and milk batter, the cinnamon flop is homely, delicious and easily prepared dessert. - 35.4905
Combine sugar, oleo and corn syrup in a microwaveable dish.
Bring to boil, then cook Full power for 2 minutes.
Remove; add soda and stir.
The soda will cause the hot mixture to foam.
Be sure to mix thoroughly.
Add cinnamon oil and a few drops of red food... - 34.5393
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat the eggs and add gradually.
Sift in the flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
Melt golden syrup in the water, and beat into the mixture.
If the mixture seems too dry, a little milk may be added to bring it to a thickish batter... - 34.31
Walnut Cinnamon Crisps
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix sugar, margarine and egg yolk.
Stir in flour and cinnamon.
Press in lightly greased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
(Or use 2 square pans, one 8x8x2 inches and one 9x9x2 inches.) Beat egg white and water until foamy; brush... - 34.2487
Mix shortening, 1 cup sugar, and egg thoroughly.
Stir in buttermilk and vanilla.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend together flour, soda and salt; stir in.
Heat oven to 400°
Drop rounded tea-spoonfuls of dough about 2" apar - 33.7344
Cinnamon Pepper Shrimp
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add shrimp and scallions and cook over high heat, stirring frequently, until shrimp just turn pink, about 2 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients except cilantro and stir to combine; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 33.6453
Sugar-glazed Cinnamon Wedges
In mixing bowl combine flour and salt; with pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yogurt and mix thoroughly.
Form dough into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1... - 33.4999
Make several days ahead:
1. In medium bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; gradually beat in 2 cups sugar. Set aside 3/4 cup of this meringue mixture for frosting stars.
2. To rest, add lemon peel, cinnamon, and almonds;... - 33.2471
Beat egg yolks and 1/2 cup sugar together; stir in cream cheese until smooth.
Trim crusts from bread; use a rolling pin to flatten each slice.
Spread cheese mixture on a slice of bread; top with another slice to make a sandwich.
Do the same with the remaining... - 33.2301
Golden Cinnamon Granola
In a bowl, stir butter, honey, cinnamon and salt until well blended.
Combine the oats, coconut and walnuts in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Add butter mixture and stir to coat evenly.
Bake at 275° for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown, stirring... - 33.0335
In a buttered 2-quart saucepan mix cinnamon candies, water, corn syrup, and salt.
Cook and stir till candies dissolve and mixture boils.
Continue cooking, without stirring, to hard-crack stage or till candy thermometer registers 300° Remove from... - 32.6349
Moulded Creme De Cinnamon
Combine skim milk, sweetener, and stick cinnamon.
Cook over low heat 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
Add to hot milk mixture; stir to dissolve.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten... - 31.9954
Cinnamon Star Cookies
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Gradually add sugar and lemon rind.
Continue beating until completely blended, about 5 min.
Reserve 3/4 cup of mixture for centers of cookies.
Blend cinnamon and almonds together; fold into remaining egg white... - 30.9868
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until... - 30.9464
Blend yogurt, applesauce and honey.
Pour into paper cups.
Cover with foil.
Make slit in center of oil and insert popsicle sticks.
Freeze. - 30.5697
Cinnamon Blanc Mange
Scald 2 cups of the milk in top of double boiler.
Combine cornstarch, sugar, salt and cinnamon and mix until smooth with remaining cold milk.
Stir carefully into the scalded milk and cook over boiling water, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes or until... - 30.3408
Cinnamon Almond Stars
1. In a small bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt with an electric mixer on high speed untiffrofhy. Very slowly beat in sugar, a little at a time, until all hasbeen incorporated and soft peaks form when beaters are raised. Set aside 1/4 cup for... - 30.0031
Baked Cinnamon Stars
Mix egg whites, cinnamon and sugar until well blended.
Set aside 1/4 cup for frosting.
Add finely ground almonds.
Roll out mixture on sugar flour dusted board to 1/8 inch thick.
Cut with star cutter, frost with egg mixture stiffened with additional... - 29.3649
Cream butter and sugar together until light; beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
Sift flour and cinnamon together; stir into creamed mixture.
Beat egg white lightly.
Place dough in ungreased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch baking pan; brush with egg white.
Sprinkle with... - 29.0866
Cinnamon Matzo Brei
In a medium bowl beat eggs slightly.
Stir in water, cinnamon, and salt; add matzo and let stand 15 minutes.
Melt margarine in a nonstick skillet; add matzo mixture, cover, and cook over medium heat until browned on bottom.
With a spatula loosen sides of matzo... - 25.7809
Crunchy Cinnamon Cubes With Oranges
Peel oranges and cut into segments.
Remove crusts from bread, cut bread into small cubes.
Melt butter in pan, add bread, stir constantly until golden brown and crisp all over.
Add cinnamon, orange rind and sugar, stir further 1 minute.
Serve with orange... - 25.2746
Cinnamon Baked Pears
In 8-inch glass pie plate micro-melt candies in cider, about 5 minutes.
Peel, halve, and core pears; place, cut side down, in syrup.
Micro-cook, covered, till tender, about 6 minutes; give dish a quarter turn every 2 minutes.
To serve, spoon pears, cut... - 24.3794
1. Mix flour and sugar and cut in butter on a pastry-board. Add the egg yolks and work the dough together quickly. Put in cold place for a while.
2. Roll out the dough and cut out cookie cutter hearts. Brush them with lightly whipped egg white. Dip the ca - 24.2419
Cinnamon Cream Topping
Combine the yogurt, evaporated milk, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
Beat for about 1 minute with an electric mixer at medium speed.
Gradually beat in the sugar.
Serve at room temperature or chilled. - 24.0643
Cinnamon Orange Slices
1. Peel oranges, removing white pith. Cut fruit horizontally into thin slices; remove seeds. Place in a storage container and chill. When ready to serve, arrange orange slices on serving plate. Sprinkle slices lightly with cinnamon. - 20.3361
Cinnamon Nut Slices
Slice refrigerated cookie dough in 1/4 -inch slices.
Combine pecans and cinnamon; dip one side of cookies in pecan mixture.
Place nut side up on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake in 375° oven 8 to 10 minutes or till cookies are lightly browned. - 19.7332
Simple Cinnamon Recipes By Category