- » Simple Cider
Simple Cider Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple cider recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple cider recipes.
Cider Simmered Eye Of Round
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, celery, and garlic; sprinkle with allspice, ginger, and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix... - 46.1123
1. In a medium sized wok, melt butter or heat oil.
2. Once hot, add pepper and onions. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
3. Add flour, salt and pepper and mix well. Cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring... - 44.8657
Cider Chicken With Apple
1) Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2) In a pan, heat the butter and oil together.
3) Fry the seasoned chicken until brown... - 44.725
Rabbit Stewed In Cider
Cut the rabbit into serving portions and brown in hot oil in a large heavy-based saucepan.
Add the onions, shallots and garlic and continue to cook, turning the rabbit until it is brown all over.
Sprinkle with the flour and cook for 2-3 minutes; add the... - 44.5114
Cider Soused Mackerel
Planning a simple seafood themed dinner for your husband? Then all you need is this wonderful Cider Soused Mackerel. The Cider Soused Mackerel is irresistible, try it! - 44.415
Holiday Mulled Cider
Add cloves and cinnamon stick to water.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and brew for about 4 minutes.
Stir and strain.
Add sugar and stir.
Add apple cider and lemon juice.
Peel and core apples, but leave whole.
Stick 2 cloves into each apple.
Add cinnamon... - 44.2835
Plaice In Cider Sauce
1) In a greased foil container, roll the plaice fillets, arrange and top with onion.
2) In a pan, heat the margarine, add in the cornflour and stirring continuously, cook for a minute.
3) Slowly add in the cider, mustard, parsley, brown sugar and... - 43.0852
1. Into a large bowl, place ice and pour Cider in top.
2. Add Brown Curacao, Maraschino, Brandy, Pale Sherry and Lemon Juice; stir well.
3. Strain the liquid mixture.
4. In a large tumbler, pour drink and top with slices of Lemon, Orange,... - 42.9617
Haddock With Cider
Bring the cider to the boil in a saucepan Add the onions and green pepper and simmer for 5 minutes or until the cider heat reduced by about one-quarter.
Remove the heat.
Cut the fish into 10 cm/4 in pieces and put them into a flameproof casserole.
Add the... - 42.0862
Glazed Ham With Stuffed Apples And Cider Cream Gravy
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cut off all the skin from the ham.
3. Place it in a roasting pan, and add the cider.
4. Cover the pan with foil, fitting it to the rim to prevent steam escaping.
5. Bake the ham for 30 minutes.
6. While it bakes, prepare glaze... - 41.0625
Cider And Grape Ring
1) In a bowl, put 6 tbsp of the cider sprinkle over the gelatin and dissolve over a pan of hot water.
2) Keep aside half of each kind of grape.
3) Wash and cut remainder in half and remove seeds.
4) Stir in the remaining cider and lemon... - 39.8587
Minced Ham In Cider Cups
1.In a bowl, soak gelatin in cold water, and pour over it boiling cider to which the sugar and lemon have been added
2.Now strain gelatin into border molds
3.When firm, remove from the molds and fill with the mixture made of the other... - 39.6887
In a mixing bowl, beat the first seven ingredients until thick, about 5 minutes.
Gradually beat in butter, then cider.
Combine flours, baking powder and baking soda.
Add to batter; beat just until blended.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Divide dough in... - 39.2698
Cider Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Wash hens and pat dry with paper towel.
Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
Tie legs together and fold wings back.
For glaze, place cider and cinnamon stick in medium saucepan; boil until volume is reduced to 1 cup.
Remove... - 38.7759
Coquilles Au Cider
1. Wash the scallops and coral thoroughly under cold running water, then slice thinly. Put them in a pan with the mushrooms, cider, bay leaf, shallots or onion and a pinch each of cayenne and salt. Bring to the boil, then skim off the scum with a slotted... - 38.3687
Season duckling inside and out with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stuff with 1 apple, quartered.
Truss legs and wings close to the body.
Rub all over with 1 1/2 oz. softened butter.
Put in a pre-heated hot oven, 425-450°F, Reg 7-8.
Roast for 15 or 20 minutes until a... - 37.035
Cider Salad Molds
Sprinkle gelatin on combined cold water and lemon juice to soften.
Add hot cider and sugar and stir until dissolved; chill.
When mixture begins to set, fold in apple and celery.
Turn into 6 individual molds and chill until firm.
Unmold; serve on lettuce and... - 36.3932
Carrots In Cider
Cover the carrots with the apple juice in a saucepan.
Cover saucepan and simmer until tender.
Add a little water if necessary.
Simmer until any extra moisture is absorbed and liquid is syrupy.
Add sea salt to taste.
Add lemon and orange... - 36.2626
Gammon In Cider
This Gammon In Cider is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A non-vegeterian recipe, it is great for all those who love to have gammon in their plates! - 35.8626
Beef Heart Braised In Cider
Beef Heart Braised In Cider is a very simple and easy recipe, which is tasty as well. Beef Heart Braised In Cider may look like a lot of work, once you read but it is really easy once you start cooking. Get going! - 35.1009
Cranberry Cider Jelly
Pour cider, cranberry juice cocktail and lemon juice into a large saucepot.
Stir in pectin.
Bring to a rolling boil.
Add sugar and return to a rolling boil.
Boil hard 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Skim foam if necessary.
Pour hot into hot sterilized jars,... - 34.9194
Hot Holiday Cider
1) Use a saucepan, to combine all ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan on stove to warm the mixture.
3) Serve the drink hot by adding cinnamon sticks. - 34.823
In saucepan, combine cider and sugar; simmer 5 minutes.
Add orange and lemon juices.
Pour into 4-cup refrigerator tray.
Freeze until firm.
Break ice into chunks with spoon.
Turn into chilled mixer bowl and beat until fluffy.
Return to refrigerator tray;... - 34.2832
Spiced Pears In Cider
1. Peel the pears thinly, leaving them whole with the stalks on. Place in a pan with the cider, lemon rind and cinnamon. Cover and simmer gently, turning the pears occasionally for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
2. Lift out the pears. Boil the syrup,... - 33.8597
Currant Cider Muffins
The Currant Cider Muffins is a aromatic and tasty muffin that your guests will surely get addicted to. Actually, the addictive smell of the muffin is more than enough!! Try this wonderful Currant Cider Muffins recipe at home! - 32.9121
Cider Roasted Squash
Coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with | cooking spray.
Add the squash and onion; toss to combine.
In a small bowl combine apple juice, oil, brown sugar, salt, nutmeg, and pepper; pour over vegetables.
Roast vegetables in a 450° oven about 35 minutes or... - 32.7643
Moulded Cider Waldorf
Bring 2 cups of the cider to boiling; add gelatin and salt; stir to dissolve gelatin.
Add remaining cider.
Pour 7 cup of the gelatin mixture into a 5-cup melon mold; chill both portions of gelatin till partially set.
Cut half of one apple (unpared) in thin... - 31.628
Place rum, cider, lemon juice, sugar, and crushed ice in blender container; blend 20 seconds.
Put 2 ice cubes in 2 large highball glasses.
Pour blended mixture over ice cubes; fill with soda or ginger ale. - 31.4096
Witches Brew Cider
Into a large saucepan, pour cider, lemonade concentrate, and water; stir.
Over medium heat, bring cider to a simmer.
Pour into cups.
Place a cinnamon stick and a lemon slice in each cup. - 31.3425
In saucepan combine apple juice or cider and sugar; simmer 5 minutes.
Add orange and lemon juices.
Pour into 8x8x2-inch pan; freeze till firm.
Break ice into chunks with spoon; turn into chilled mixer bowl and beat till fluffy.
Return to cold... - 31.329
Mulh 1 Cider
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients.
2. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
3. Serve hot in punch cups. - 31.2526
Halloween Cider Grog
Enjoy your Halloween even better with this Halloween Cider Grog. Halloween Cider Grog has something in it which will truly escalate your celebrative mood. You will be waiting like me always for Halloween to come. - 31.2204
1) In a pan boil water and steam parsnips for about 10 minutes.
2) Keep a large frying pan over medium heat.
3) Add cider and boil until reduced to 1/3 cup.
4) Stir in parsnips and toss to coat.
5) Serve warm. - 31.1568
In a small bowl, whisk to blend eggs, brown sugar, rum, lemon juice, and 1/8 teaspoon each of the cinnamon and nutmeg.
In another bowl, whip cream on high speed of an electric mixer with the remaining 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg until cream holds soft... - 30.9454
Trout In Cider
Put the cider, vinegar, bouquet garni, onion and the seasoning in a large frying pan and bring to a boil.
Add the trout, reduce the heat, cover the pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Lift the trout carefully onto a serving dish and serve immediately, with... - 30.1698
Spiced Orange Cider Ice
Tie allspice, cinnamon, and cloves in cheesecloth bag.
Heat cider; add spice bag; then boil, uncovered, about 45 min., or until reduced to 3 c.
Remove from heat; add remaining ingredients, and chill.
Freeze in 2-qt crank freezer until difficult to turn, using... - 29.5472
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cider.
Heat re maining cider; do not boil.
Add sugar to hot cider.
Pour over softened gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Add carrots, celery and cranberries; pour into 1 quart mold.
Chill until firm - 29.0135
Spiced Cider With Calvados
Tie broken cinnamon sticks and allspice in cheesecloth bag.
Place in 1 1/2- to 2-quart saucepan and add cider .
Heat slowly until steaming but do not boil.
Pour 1 ounce of Calvados into each heated mug.
Add cider and stir gently with cinnamon stick. - 27.3987
Pork And Cider Casserole
Cut the meat into 1 1/2 in. cubes and coat with seasoned flour.
Heat the fat in a pan, add the meat, finely chopped onions, finely chopped celery and crushed garlic and fry altogether until lightly browned.
Remove from the heat, gradually stir in cider,... - 27.3649
Pour the cider into a large saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the oranges, cinnamon, apple slices and sugar.
Bring to the boll, stirring occasionally, and stir in the brandy.
Remove the oranges and pour the cider into a warmed serving bowl.
Remove the... - 27.0003
1. One or two days ahead, make Orange Ice Ring so it will be frozen firm.
2. Combine the cider, imitation-orange-juice concentrate and com syrup in a large pitcher. Chill at least 3 hours.
3. Just before serving, pour mixture into a punch bowl; stir in ginger... - 26.6748
Blend flour and salt into melted butter in a sauce pan.
Add cider, bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
Add sugar and beat until smooth.
Add nuts and spread on cake - 25.9502
1) In a 4-cup measure or pitcher, mix the soda and juice or cider together.
2) Pour equally into two chilled 8-ounce glasses, garnish each with a cinnamon stick and serve immediately. - 25.8626
Chill the cider, pineapple juice and lemonade separately.
Just before serving, pour all three into a large bowl and float the orange and lemon slices and ice cubes on the top. - 25.4913
Cider Apples For Pork
1. Wash the apples, remove the cores and slice, but do not peel.
2. Arrange a layer of apple slices in an enamel or glass saucepan; mix the cinnamon and salt and sprinkle some of it over the apples, add a layer of raisins and repeat until all ingredients are... - 24.2966
Hot Cider Cocktail
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 2 to 3 hours.
Remove apples, mash or sieve and return to beer mixture.
Serve very hot from slow cooker. - 23.9093
Sparkling Harvest Cider
In punch bowl, combine apple cider and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add ginger ale.
Garnish with apple and cinnamon sticks if desired. - 23.4499
Cider Peas And Apples
1. Place steamer basket in a saucepan and add water till just below the basket; bring to boiling. Add peas to steamer basket; cover and steam for 5 minutes. Add the apple slices; steam 2 to 4 minutes more or till apples are just tender.
2. Meanwhile, in a... - 23.16
Bramley Cider Ice
Peel, core and slice the apple.
Cook in a covered saucepan with 1 tablesp of water.
Pass the cooked apple through a fine hair or nylon sieve and add all other ingredients.
Chill and freeze. - 23.1213
Place ice cubes and grated lemon rind in a large jug.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well and serve immediately. - 22.8796
Simple Simon Cider
Combine all ingredients in large saucepan and bring to a boil.
Simmer 10 minutes - 22.7268
Pour juices into an automatic coffee percolator (30 cup capacity). Place remaining ingredients in the basket and perk as usual.
Serve piping hot in coffee cups. - 22.273
Pour cider in a 30 cup electric coffee maker.
Put spices in basket.
Perk through the cycle as for coffee.
Keep hot and serve from the spigot. (Spices can be saved, added to and reused once.) - 21.9808
Spook 'n' Cider
In a large saucepan combine apple cider or juice, raspberries, and cinnamon. Bring to boiling, then reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove mixture from heat. Strain berries and cinnamon from mixture through a piece of cheesecloth. Cover till... - 20.7079
Hot Holiday Cider
1. Combine cider and water. Stir in cinnamon stick and cloves.
2. Simmer for 10 minutes. Strain. - 20.5738
Combine cider and cinnamon candies in blazer pan of chafing dish.
Heat and stir over direct heat till candies are dissolved and cider is hot.
Four into mugs.
Garnish each serving with an unpeeled apple slice and cinnamon stick, if desired. - 20.4007
Cook the sugar, lemon juice and water to 240Â° F.
Chill, add the cider and freeze, using 8 parts ice to 1 part salt. - 19.8679
Apricot Cider Cup
Rub the apricots through a sieve and put the puree into a large jug. Put the cinnamon, almonds and 300 ml (1/2 pint) of the cider in a pan. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and leave to stand for about 10 minutes. Cool, then add to the apricot... - 18.6492
Simmer cider and sugar together for 5 min.
Add orange juice and lemon juice.
Freeze in a 2 qt crank freezer until difficult to turn using 8 parts of crushed ice to 1 part of ice cream salt. - 18.5052
Simple Cider Recipes By Category