- » Simple Chowder
Simple Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple chowder recipes.
Seafood Pan Roast And Chowder
Have a look at this video that displays great cooking tips and techniques. The video shows excellent recipe for pan roast and chowder using seafood. The video is absolutely interesting and would surely be a great experience for you. Impress your family and... - 115.393
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Here is an excellent baked potato chowder recipe which would be perfect for those cold nights. The chef here provides very clear instructions to make potato chowder combined with other veggies and cheese. A super economical dish which could be prepared in... - 114.02
Thick Trout Soup
Say goodbye to winter with this lovely Trout Chowder. A little bacon goes a long way to adding richness and depth to the flavors in this Bacon and Trout Chowder. This ultimate food will nourish your body and mind. - 87.1842
Carp Thick Soup
Take soups from starters to the main event, with this top recipe. It's hearty, tasty and budget-friendly, too..this is guaranteed to thrill, warm and delight! - 85.9676
Nicaragua Seafood Chowder
For a midweek meal with wow-factor, look no further than this Nicaragua Seafood Chowder. Mild, sweet and tender, they're a delicious. So quick, easy and tasty, these Chowder will go down a treat as an easy lunch or dinner. - 85.3509
Anti Aging Corn And Cashew Vegan Chowder
Want to learn how to make a 100% vegan chowder that is so creamy and delicious that everyone will fall in love with it? Then watch this video and learn how to turn corn and cashew into a delicious vegan chowder. - 83.918
Another raw recipe coming right at you. Check out the video of the delicious Raw Chowder. A great soup recipe for you. An ideal dish for a light and early dinner. A great recipe everyone should try out. - 60.3596
1. Take a 3-quart saucepan and add oil in it.
2. Heat the oil, add onions, celery, and peppers in it and cook for 3-5 minutes with occasional stirring method and against medium intensity of heat of burner. Continue cooking until the ingredients turn... - 49.5768
Corn Chowder With Red Pepper Cream
1.Make the red pepper cream by preheating a broiler (griller).
2.Cut and seed bell peppers and put them cut sides down, in the broiler pan.
3.Broil (grill) at 4 inches (10 cm) from the heat source until the skins are charred.
4. Cover... - 49.1477
Buttermilk Corn Chowder
1. In a saucepan fry bacon till crisp.
2. Drain the bacon and set bacon aside, reserving drippings in the saucepan.
3. Cook the chopped onion in bacon drippings till tender and translucent but not brown.
4. Add the potatoes, corn, 1 1/2 cups of the... - 48.6959
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat butter or margarine and sautÃ© the onion in butter or margarine till tender and translucent but not brown.
2. Blend in the flour, seasoned salt, white pepper and chicken broth and stir to cook well till... - 47.8921
1) Take a Dutch oven and partially cook bacon in it over medium heat until it turns light brown in color.
2) Add onion and cook until onion becomes tender and bacon gets crisp.
3) Add bluefish and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until fish begins to get... - 47.4854
Green Corn Chowder
Score corn ears lengthwise down the middle of each row of kernels with a sharp knife.
Cut kernels from cobs.
Try out salt pork until crisp.
Dip out browned pork and set aside.
Saute onions in pork fat.
In soup kettle, alternate layers of corn,... - 47.4594
1. Take a large pan and add butter into it for melting against moderate heat.
2. Stir-fry onions and garlic for 5 minutes against moderate flame.
3. Add in the mix cumin, sage, and marjoram and continue stirring the ingredients.
4. Add flour with... - 46.8955
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions until soft.
2) Remove and set aside.
3) In a large pan, bring the milk, water and seasoning to a boil.
4) Place the fish and poach gently for 8 to 10 minutes.
5) Drain and reserve the... - 46.8866
1. In a large pot or heavy kettle, saute the pork or bacon strips until crisp.
2. Remove to paper towelling.
3. Add onions and butter, and stir until onions soften.
4. Stir in the potato dice.
5. Place the fish pieces in a layer over the potato-onion... - 46.8202
Skip Jack Chowder
1. In saucepan, heat butter and cook onion and parsley till onion is tender and translucent.
2. Combine soy, thyme, salt, bay leaf, pepper sauce and un-drained oysters; cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or till edges of oysters curl up.
3. Stir... - 46.5504
Microwave Swordfish Chowder
1) Combine together the potato, bell pepper, celery, onion, carrot and oil in a 1-quart microwavable casserole. Stir well to thoroughly coat the ingredients.
2) With vented plastic, cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes,... - 46.4152
Fisherman S Chowder
Place bacon in a 3-quart microwave-proof dish, separating pieces with a fork.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, lift out bacon and place on paper towels to drain.
Pour off and... - 46.3069
Kaleidoscope Chowder is a flavorful mixed seafood vegetable chowder. Prepared with assorted seafood like fish, scallops, and shrimps, the kaleidoscope chowder is filled with veggies like spinach, bell pepper, potatoes and carrots. Cooked with white wine as... - 46.1753
This Chowder Casserole tastes unique ! I thought the chowder by itself tasted great but the bake is even tastier ! Try out this Chowder Casserole and let me know if you like it ! - 46.0678
Smoky Beef Chowder
1. In a saucepan, heat butter or margarine and cook onion and chopped celery for 2 minutes or till onion is tender and translucent.
2. Stir in flour, salt, basil, smoked beef and all the milk at once; cook and stir till mixture is thick and bubbly.
3.... - 45.95
Elegant Corn Chowder
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp.
2) Add in the sliced onions and potato. Saute slightly without browning.
3) Next, add in the corn, salt and pepper.
4) Pour in boiling water. Cover the pan and cook on low heat... - 45.9449
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions, carrots, celery, and 1/4 cup of the stock to the oil.
3. Saute the vegetables for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add the corn kernels and lima beans into the pan along with... - 45.9365
Fresh Cauliflower Ham Chowder
1. In saucepan cover and cook potatoes, water, onion, and bouillon granules, for 10 minutes.
2. Combine cauliflower and cook for about 10 minutes more or till tender.
3. Blend in 2 1/2 cups of the milk, the ham, nutmeg, and pepper; bring it to boil.
4.... - 45.7353
Tuna Potato And Corn Chowder
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, mushroom soup, and water.
Stir in dill weed and black pepper.
Add corn, potatoes, and tuna.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2... - 45.5292
In 3-quart casserole, cook fish, 1 1/2 cups water, bay leaf, and thyme, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 6 to 8 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Remove skin and bones from fish; break fish into chunks and set aside.
Strain fish broth; set... - 45.4546
Shellfish Vegetable Chowder
1 In a pan, add the shrimps, cover with boiling water and cook.
2 Drain and reserve the liquid.
3 Peel the shrimps and devein.
4 In a large kettle, add the bacon and cook until crisp.
5 Remove the bacon, and pour off half the fat.
6 In the... - 44.9941
Las Cruces Corn Chowder
1) In a medium skillet melt butter. Sauté corn in it till lightly browned.
2) Take off from heat and set aside.
3) In a stockpot, heat diced bacon over medium heat till fat melts.
4) Stir in onion and celery and cook for 5 minutes till vegetables are... - 44.5813
1) In a 2-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together the zucchini, onion, butter, and garlic.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 2 minutes, or until the vegetables become tender.
4) To this, add water,... - 44.345
Curried Cod Chowder
Melt the fat in the pressure cooker, add the onion and celery and cook uncovered until the onion is soft, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the curry powder and flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
Remove the cooker from the heat and gradually stir in the milk and... - 44.1168
Thaw frozen fillets.
Skin fillets, if necessary; cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
In 3-quart saucepan combine 2 cups water, potatoes, celery, onion, pimiento, and salt.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Add fish and simmer, covered, till fish and... - 44.113
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan.
2. Add onions and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Mix in mushroom along with artichokes and broth and cook for 5 minutes till vegetables turn tender.
4. Mix in peas.
5. Add flour to evaporated milk and blend well.
6. Add... - 44.0543
1) Drain canned or fresh clams and reserve the liquid.
2) Chop fresh clams coarsely.
3) Drain corn, reserving liquid.
4) In 6-quart Dutch oven or kettle, lightly saute the bacon.
5) Add onion and butter, and saute until onion is golden,... - 43.9068
Fish And Corn Chowder
Lightly fry the bacon in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Add the onion, celery and potatoes and saute for a further minute.
Add the fish stock, bayleaf, eel, corn, salt and pepper.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook for 8... - 43.5976
1. In a large saucepan, pour the vegetables, seasoning sand water and simmer for 10 minutes covered.
2. Make a white sauce by slowly sautÃ©ing flour in butter to make a roux. Add milk to the roux and mix well to make the white sauce.
3. Add cheese... - 43.5394
Superb Corn Chowder
1. In a 2-quart casserole, cook butter and celery on High for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add flour, chives, salt and pepper; stir to mix.
3. Gradually add milk with constant stirring.
4. Cook on High for 4-5 minutes until slightly thickened, stirring twice.
5.... - 43.5047
In a large saucepan stir together frozen hash brown potatoes, frozen vegetables, chicken broth, basil, onion salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Meanwhile,... - 43.4852
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic, onions, celery and sage for about 10 minutes.
2) After the vegetables become tender, add in the chicken stock, lima beans and corn.
3) Turn down the flame and cook on simmer for about 10 minutes.
4)... - 43.447
Fillet fish (or have it done at the fish market), reserving all trimmings.
Wrap fish fillets and refrigerate.
Place trimmings in an 8-quart kettle; add water, clam juice, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 1... - 43.159
Simple Chowder Recipes By Category