- » Simple Chocolate Cake
Simple Chocolate Cake Recipes
Simple Chocolate Cake is a savory dessert food item made of Chocolate cream. Simple Chocolate Cake is perfect to serve in a gathering and birthday parties. Depending on the ingredients used Chocolate Cake recipes ... More »
1 Bowl Chocolate Orange Cake
This is a perfect cake or those sudden cake and chocolate cravings. It is a lovely moist cake with the aromas of orange coming through in the avatars of marmalade and orange zest, complimenting the smooth dark chocolate ganache beautifully. Make the cake on a... - 152.361
Glazed Chocolate Cake
No matter how good you can bake the chocolate cake, without the proper glazing the whole effort boils down to zero. In this recipe video, you would learn to bake a chocolate cake as well as to glaze it. Once you know, try several times to acquire the... - 125.138
Chocolate Cake: College Cooking 101 Part 3
In the final video in this three part series, Ryan and Katie make dessert, college style... chocolate cake ("baked" in the microwave!), with macerated fruits and ice cream. As you'll see, even the cooking pros have accidents now and then! - 124.568
Sugar Free Chocolate Mini-bundt Cakes
It's Day 21 of my Sugar Free November project and I've been missing chocolate cake! Here's an easy recipe for sugar-free mini-bundt cakes (sweetened with Stevia). - 124.148
Light Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 cake pan and line the bottom with a piece of wax paper and set aside.
3. In a pot over medium heat, stir in the ingredients except the vanilla extract for the cake icing and stir... - 123.744
Chocolate Cinnamon Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Whisk and cream the mixture.
3. Drop eggs, one at a time, and mix after each addition.
4. Sift self rising flour, cocoa, cinnamon, and... - 116.919
Flourless Chocolate Cake Part 1 -mixing The Cake Batter
Heard of chocolate cake without flour or are you a lover of gluten free food, here is the one just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey Hawkins as she mixes dark chocolate with eggs and other flavors as she begins to make the cake. Watch the following video... - 108.098
Homemade Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake
Looking to throw a super treat at home? Try cloning this chili style molten chocolate cake at home. This dessert is so sinful and so accurate like the store-bought ones that you really won't notice any difference. Just follow the instructions to the T to... - 101.559
Heady Chocolate Cake Shooter
There is surely more than just chocolate in this happy and carefree drink. Wonder what? Hints of oatmeal goodness that truly lends delicious flavors to this drink! If you are an Irish Cream fan, you are sure to lap up this heady cocktail. Follow the recipe... - 91.0428
Low Fat Chocolate Cake Balls
Got a sweet tooth? This video is an absolute treat for you. Watch Chef Amy prepare these delicious Low Fat Chocolate Cake Balls with two different flavors. Your family is certainly going to love them. Watch the video now. - 83.1842
Chocolate Cake(eggless) Making Made Easier
It isn't easy to bake the perfect chocolate cake let alone an eggless one. And did you think it was possible to make a good one without an oven or a microwave? For all those vegetarians who do not eat egg and for those who do not have an oven, watch this... - 76.9692
Old World Chocolate Cake
Grease and line 20 cm/8 inch square or 23 cm/ 9 inch round tin.
Cream butter and sugar well.
Melt chocolate gently then stir in juice, orange rind, orange flower and rose water.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Stir in the chocolate and then blend in the dry... - 48.8405
Walnut Chocolate Cake
Yummy Walnut Chocolate Cake. I gifted this cake to a friend for her wedding anniversary and she hasn't stopped bugging me for the recipe ever since. Try this wonderful Walnut Chocolate Cake for yourself. - 48.3792
Plum Hazelnut And Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. Grease and line the base of a 20cm round cake tin
3. Halve and stone four of the plums and set them aside for later; roughly chop the remaining
4. In a lage bowl, add butter, sugar, flour,... - 48.2911
Ski Tip Chocolate Cake
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Take 2 round cake pans of 8 inch size.
3)Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs, milk and oil. An electric mixer at medium speed should be used for... - 48.027
Paisley Chocolate Cake
Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt.
Stir shortening just to soften.
Add flour mixture and 1 cup milk; mix until all flour is moistened.
Beat 2 minutes.
Add eggs, vanilla, 2 squares chocolate and 1/4 cup milk.
Beat 1 minute longer.
Pour into 2... - 47.7654
Bruno's Chocolate Cake
1.Take 3-9 inch round cake pans, grease it with butter and flour it well.
2.In a bowl, whisk the eggs yolks for 5 minutes until they turn palish yellow in color and become light.
3.Stir in rum and vanilla and whisk for some more time.
4.Blend the egg... - 47.442
Chocolate Cake Supreme
1. Measure and sift the flour thrice, adding the baking powder and salt when sifting the third time.
2. Melt the bitter chocolate over a double boiler.
3. Beat the egg whites in a clean dry bowl, until they form peaks.
4. Preheat the oven to... - 47.4074
Superb Milk Chocolate Cake
1. Grease and flour 2 x 9-inch layer pans.
2. Heat oven to 375°F.
3. In a heatproof bowl, melt chocolate and water by standing bowl in a pan of simmering water.
4. Stir to blend well. Cool.
5. Beat butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until blended and... - 47.4018
Hazelnut Frosted White Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3
2. Evenly grease a deep 23cm cake tin and line its base with greaseproof paper
3. In a small saucpan, add butter, chocolate, vanilla extract and milk and heat gently until the chocolate... - 47.2903
Marmalade Chocolate Cake
Marmalade Chocolate Cake are delicious. My husband loves these, so I bake them for him during the weekends and holidays so that he can enjoy it in peace. They are just too yummy. Try this Marmalade Chocolate Cake and you will understand. - 46.9944
Lew Boyd's Chocolate Cake
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly butter two 9-inch round cake pans, line with parchment or wax paper, then butter and flour the paper, shaking out any excess.
In a large bowl combine the hot coffee with the unsweetened chocolate and let it melt,... - 46.8568
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and foamy, about 2 minutes.... - 46.3428
Telegraph Hill Chocolate Cake
Combine milk with vinegar; let stand to thicken.
Melt chocolate according to package directions.
Cream shortening with sugar and vanilla.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Mix in melted chocolate.
Sift flour with baking soda and... - 45.8101
Basic Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 35O F
2) Into a baking dish, place the butter and chocolate and place in the oven to melt
3) Into a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour, baking powder and salt
4) Take out the chocolate from the oven and allow to... - 45.6212
Light And Luscious Chocolate Cake With Raspberry Sauce
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, combine flour, milk, sugar, Egg Beaters, cocoa, margarine, baking powder, vanilla and baking soda just until blended.
Beat at high speed for 3 minutes.
Spread batter into lightly greased 13 x 9 X 2-inch... - 45.3628
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
1. In a bowl mix sugar, butter and mashed potatoes.
2. Add eggs and whip until creamy.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder (2 tablespoon), salt, nutmeg, and cocoa together.
4. Mix alternately with milk to egg mixture.
5. Let it chill for 2 hours.
6. Lightly... - 44.8907
Chestnut And Chocolate Cake
1) Grease the sandwich tins and line the bases with non-stick (silicone) cooking paper.
2) Heat the oven at 350°F or Mark 4.
3) Skin, cook, and sieve the chestnuts.
4) Check the weight of the sieved chestnuts and use only 8 oz.
5) In... - 44.4321
Chocolate Cake With Pears In Custard
Scrub the potato under running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Prick in several places with a fork.
Put in the center of the microwave oven on kitchen paper and microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH.
Cover the potato with a cloth and leave to stand for 5... - 44.2195
Queen's Chocolate Cake
Combine chocolate and rum in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat; let cool.
Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating... - 44.16
Little Chocolate Cakes
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3.Cream shortening with sugar until fluffy.
4.Add eggs and beat well; then add chocolate.
6.Add sifted ingredients alternately... - 44.1323
Mrs Solomon's Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, put all the ingredients and mix well till combined.
3) Beat the mixture for about 2 minutes and then transfer it to a cake tin.
4) Bake in the center of the... - 43.9248
Rich Chocolate Cake With Raspberry Sauce
In small saucepan, over medium-high heat, cook raspberries and cornstarch, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and begins to boil.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at low speed, mix flour, milk, sugar, margarine, Egg Beaters®,... - 43.8536
Chocolate Cake Fingers
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking pan with waxed paper.
In large mixer bowl, stir together granulated sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda.
Add milk, egg substitute, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of electric mixer 2... - 43.7748
Quick Stir Chocolate Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and bake blend in medium mixing bowl; stir until well mixed.
Combine hot coffee and butter; let stand until butter melts.
Add coffee mixture, mayonnaise, egg and vanilla to dry... - 43.6873
Special Occasion Chocolate Cake
In a small bowl, combine cocoa and water; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add... - 43.0628
Chocolate Cake Napoleon
Grease a 12-inch (30-cm) long Balmoral pan or a 12x4-inch (30x10-cm) loaf pan; sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 350°F(175°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks and half the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with... - 42.969
Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake
1. Sift white flour with baking soda and chocolate powder.
2. Put sugar and curd and blend well using hands or blender.
3. Gradually add butter and milk and continue blending.
4. Once smooth, take a floured baking pan and put the batter in it.
5. Bake the... - 42.4616
Three-layer Chocolate Cake
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Break the chocolate into small pieces, place in a small saucepan and melt over moderate heat, stirring constantly with a spoon.
Do not let it boil.
Cool to room temperature.
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar... - 42.3163
Wonder Chocolate Cake
Sift dry ingredients in pan.
Make 3 holes (similar to a face).
Pour into them the oil, vinegar and vanilla.
Mix with fork in 8" pan.
Pour over water (or coffee).
Beat with fork.
Do not grease pan.
Bake 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Frost cake if you like. - 42.2092
Simple Chocolate Cake Recipes By Category
Simple Chocolate Cake Dish: Simple Chocolate Cake Drink: Simple Chocolate Cake Ingredient: