- » Simple Chocolate Cake
Simple Chocolate Cake Recipes
Simple Chocolate Cake is a savory dessert food item made of Chocolate cream. Simple Chocolate Cake is perfect to serve in a gathering and birthday parties. Depending on the ingredients used Chocolate Cake recipes ... More »
Chocolate Cake: College Cooking 101 Part 3
In the final video in this three part series, Ryan and Katie make dessert, college style... chocolate cake ("baked" in the microwave!), with macerated fruits and ice cream. As you'll see, even the cooking pros have accidents now and then! - 130.991
Glazed Chocolate Cake
No matter how good you can bake the chocolate cake, without the proper glazing the whole effort boils down to zero. In this recipe video, you would learn to bake a chocolate cake as well as to glaze it. Once you know, try several times to acquire the... - 123.573
Sugar Free Chocolate Mini-bundt Cakes
It's Day 21 of my Sugar Free November project and I've been missing chocolate cake! Here's an easy recipe for sugar-free mini-bundt cakes (sweetened with Stevia). - 122.473
1 Bowl Chocolate Orange Cake
This is a perfect cake or those sudden cake and chocolate cravings. It is a lovely moist cake with the aromas of orange coming through in the avatars of marmalade and orange zest, complimenting the smooth dark chocolate ganache beautifully. Make the cake on a... - 118.718
Chocolate Cinnamon Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Whisk and cream the mixture.
3. Drop eggs, one at a time, and mix after each addition.
4. Sift self rising flour, cocoa, cinnamon, and... - 113.677
Light Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 cake pan and line the bottom with a piece of wax paper and set aside.
3. In a pot over medium heat, stir in the ingredients except the vanilla extract for the cake icing and stir... - 112.436
Flourless Chocolate Cake Part 1 -mixing The Cake Batter
Heard of chocolate cake without flour or are you a lover of gluten free food, here is the one just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey Hawkins as she mixes dark chocolate with eggs and other flavors as she begins to make the cake. Watch the following video... - 104.812
Homemade Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake
Looking to throw a super treat at home? Try cloning this chili style molten chocolate cake at home. This dessert is so sinful and so accurate like the store-bought ones that you really won't notice any difference. Just follow the instructions to the T to... - 99.9842
Heady Chocolate Cake Shooter
There is surely more than just chocolate in this happy and carefree drink. Wonder what? Hints of oatmeal goodness that truly lends delicious flavors to this drink! If you are an Irish Cream fan, you are sure to lap up this heady cocktail. Follow the recipe... - 97.3971
Chocolate Cake(eggless) Making Made Easier
It isn't easy to bake the perfect chocolate cake let alone an eggless one. And did you think it was possible to make a good one without an oven or a microwave? For all those vegetarians who do not eat egg and for those who do not have an oven, watch this... - 85.0832
Low Fat Chocolate Cake Balls
Got a sweet tooth? This video is an absolute treat for you. Watch Chef Amy prepare these delicious Low Fat Chocolate Cake Balls with two different flavors. Your family is certainly going to love them. Watch the video now. - 81.5458
Chocolate Cake Supreme
1. Measure and sift the flour thrice, adding the baking powder and salt when sifting the third time.
2. Melt the bitter chocolate over a double boiler.
3. Beat the egg whites in a clean dry bowl, until they form peaks.
4. Preheat the oven to... - 49.2622
Old World Chocolate Cake
Grease and line 20 cm/8 inch square or 23 cm/ 9 inch round tin.
Cream butter and sugar well.
Melt chocolate gently then stir in juice, orange rind, orange flower and rose water.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Stir in the chocolate and then blend in the dry... - 49.1652
Walnut Chocolate Cake
Yummy Walnut Chocolate Cake. I gifted this cake to a friend for her wedding anniversary and she hasn't stopped bugging me for the recipe ever since. Try this wonderful Walnut Chocolate Cake for yourself. - 48.9384
One Bowl Chocolate Cake
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Combine all ingredients in a large mixer bowl.
Beat with electric mixer on low speed 1/2 minute, then on high speed 3 minutes.
Pour into prepared... - 48.8864
Ski Tip Chocolate Cake
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Take 2 round cake pans of 8 inch size.
3)Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs, milk and oil. An electric mixer at medium speed should be used for... - 48.6483
Hazelnut Frosted White Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3
2. Evenly grease a deep 23cm cake tin and line its base with greaseproof paper
3. In a small saucpan, add butter, chocolate, vanilla extract and milk and heat gently until the chocolate... - 48.491
Telegraph Hill Chocolate Cake
Combine milk with vinegar; let stand to thicken.
Melt chocolate according to package directions.
Cream shortening with sugar and vanilla.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Mix in melted chocolate.
Sift flour with baking soda and... - 48.3978
Marmalade Chocolate Cake
Marmalade Chocolate Cake are delicious. My husband loves these, so I bake them for him during the weekends and holidays so that he can enjoy it in peace. They are just too yummy. Try this Marmalade Chocolate Cake and you will understand. - 48.104
Paisley Chocolate Cake
Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt.
Stir shortening just to soften.
Add flour mixture and 1 cup milk; mix until all flour is moistened.
Beat 2 minutes.
Add eggs, vanilla, 2 squares chocolate and 1/4 cup milk.
Beat 1 minute longer.
Pour into 2... - 48.0781
Plum Hazelnut And Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. Grease and line the base of a 20cm round cake tin
3. Halve and stone four of the plums and set them aside for later; roughly chop the remaining
4. In a lage bowl, add butter, sugar, flour,... - 47.6948
Basic Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 35O F
2) Into a baking dish, place the butter and chocolate and place in the oven to melt
3) Into a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour, baking powder and salt
4) Take out the chocolate from the oven and allow to... - 47.4116
Bruno's Chocolate Cake
1.Take 3-9 inch round cake pans, grease it with butter and flour it well.
2.In a bowl, whisk the eggs yolks for 5 minutes until they turn palish yellow in color and become light.
3.Stir in rum and vanilla and whisk for some more time.
4.Blend the egg... - 47.0715
Lew Boyd's Chocolate Cake
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly butter two 9-inch round cake pans, line with parchment or wax paper, then butter and flour the paper, shaking out any excess.
In a large bowl combine the hot coffee with the unsweetened chocolate and let it melt,... - 46.9526
Light And Luscious Chocolate Cake With Raspberry Sauce
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, combine flour, milk, sugar, Egg Beaters, cocoa, margarine, baking powder, vanilla and baking soda just until blended.
Beat at high speed for 3 minutes.
Spread batter into lightly greased 13 x 9 X 2-inch... - 46.1609
Rich Chocolate Cake With Raspberry Sauce
In small saucepan, over medium-high heat, cook raspberries and cornstarch, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and begins to boil.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at low speed, mix flour, milk, sugar, margarine, Egg Beaters®,... - 46.0787
Chestnut And Chocolate Cake
1) Grease the sandwich tins and line the bases with non-stick (silicone) cooking paper.
2) Heat the oven at 350°F or Mark 4.
3) Skin, cook, and sieve the chestnuts.
4) Check the weight of the sieved chestnuts and use only 8 oz.
5) In... - 45.986
Quick Stir Chocolate Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and bake blend in medium mixing bowl; stir until well mixed.
Combine hot coffee and butter; let stand until butter melts.
Add coffee mixture, mayonnaise, egg and vanilla to dry... - 45.8577
Chocolate Cake With Pears In Custard
Scrub the potato under running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Prick in several places with a fork.
Put in the center of the microwave oven on kitchen paper and microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH.
Cover the potato with a cloth and leave to stand for 5... - 45.7714
Chocolate Cake Napoleon
Grease a 12-inch (30-cm) long Balmoral pan or a 12x4-inch (30x10-cm) loaf pan; sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 350°F(175°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks and half the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with... - 45.6385
Queen's Chocolate Cake
Combine chocolate and rum in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat; let cool.
Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating... - 45.6342
Chocolate Cake Fingers
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking pan with waxed paper.
In large mixer bowl, stir together granulated sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda.
Add milk, egg substitute, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of electric mixer 2... - 45.4767
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Stir in remaining doughnut ingredients until dry particles are moistened.
Cover; chill dough 30 minutes for easier handling.
On well-floured surface,... - 45.4502
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
1. In a bowl mix sugar, butter and mashed potatoes.
2. Add eggs and whip until creamy.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder (2 tablespoon), salt, nutmeg, and cocoa together.
4. Mix alternately with milk to egg mixture.
5. Let it chill for 2 hours.
6. Lightly... - 45.3913
Superb Milk Chocolate Cake
1. Grease and flour 2 x 9-inch layer pans.
2. Heat oven to 375°F.
3. In a heatproof bowl, melt chocolate and water by standing bowl in a pan of simmering water.
4. Stir to blend well. Cool.
5. Beat butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until blended and... - 45.2176
Special Occasion Chocolate Cake
In a small bowl, combine cocoa and water; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add... - 45.0488
Big Mama's Chocolate Cake
Batter: Add baking soda to buttermilk and let stand.
Bring butter, cocoa, water and oil to a boil.
Pour over sugar, salt and flour.
Add one egg at a time and beat after each.
Add vanilla to buttermilk mixture.
Bake in 9" x 13" x 2" pan at 350° for 30... - 44.5768
Three-layer Chocolate Cake
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Break the chocolate into small pieces, place in a small saucepan and melt over moderate heat, stirring constantly with a spoon.
Do not let it boil.
Cool to room temperature.
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar... - 44.0508
Cheyenne Chocolate Cake
Cook cocoa, 3/4 cup of the sugar, 1 egg yolk, and milk over low heat until thick.
Stir constantly to prevent sticking.
Cream butter until soft.
Gradually add remaining sugar, beating until well blended.
Add 1 whole egg and 2 egg yolks.
Stir in... - 44.0122
Grandma's Dark Chocolate Cake
Combine the chocolate, the 2 egg yolks, 1 cup of the sugar, milk and butter in a heavy saucepan.
Bring to the boiling point, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of the buttermilk, flour, 2 eggs and baking soda.
Spoon the batter into two 8... - 43.7381
Very Berry Chocolate Cake
Select 5 large strawberries for garnish.
Partially dip into glaze and set aside.
Hull and halve remaining strawberries.
Add 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix gently.
Whip cream with 3 tablespoons sugar and 3/4 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks... - 43.576
Wonder Chocolate Cake
Sift dry ingredients in pan.
Make 3 holes (similar to a face).
Pour into them the oil, vinegar and vanilla.
Mix with fork in 8" pan.
Pour over water (or coffee).
Beat with fork.
Do not grease pan.
Bake 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Frost cake if you like. - 43.4951
Little Chocolate Cakes
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3.Cream shortening with sugar until fluffy.
4.Add eggs and beat well; then add chocolate.
6.Add sifted ingredients alternately... - 43.4737
One Bowl Chocolate Cake
Sift dry ingredients into shortening.
Add milk and vanilla; beat for 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and beat for 1 minute.
Pour into 9-inch square pan lined on bottom with greased wax paper.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.)... - 43.4374
Basic Chocolate Cake
Beat butter and sugar together in large bowl.
Add eggs; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla and chocolate.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Add alternately with sour cream to butter mixture; beat well after each addition.
Stir in boiling water. (Batter... - 43.366
List's Chocolate Cake
Separate the yolks and whites of 6 eggs.
Cream 8 oz. butter.
Add gradually 8 oz. castor sugar, cream until smooth and light.
Stir in the beaten egg yolks, mix thoroughly.
Stir in 5 oz. finely ground almonds.
Melt 8 oz. of bitter chocolate in a double... - 43.3517
Irresistible Chocolate Cake
This Irresistible Chocolate Cake is no doubt one of the hardest temptations in this world to resist ! Go for a chunk of this spongy bake made with melted chocolate. Tell me if you've liked this Irresistible Chocolate Cake. - 43.081
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and foamy, about 2 minutes.... - 42.9752
Jerry Lewis' Chocolate Cake
Sift flour and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter with extract.
Gradually add sugar, creaming until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Blend in chocolate.
Beating only until smooth after each addition,... - 42.636
Fructose Chocolate Cake
Place fructose in a small blender jar.
Blend on high for 20 seconds. (Fructose will powder.) Combine flour, fructose, cocoa, baking soda, and cream of tartar in a medium-sized bowl.
Stir to mix.
Add shortening, milk, and vanilla.
Beat on low until... - 42.5006
Jean Banchet Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take an 8 inch spring form pan, grease with butter and slightly flour it.
3. Take a bowl, add egg yolks and whisk thoroughly.
4. Take another bowl, cream in egg whites. Dust in sugar, mix... - 42.0451
Moonlight Mellow Chocolate Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube or 12-cup fluted tube pan.
In large bowl, blend cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, potatoes, margarine, water and eggs at low speed until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at highest speed; stir in nuts.
Pour into... - 41.7983
Mrs Solomon's Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, put all the ingredients and mix well till combined.
3) Beat the mixture for about 2 minutes and then transfer it to a cake tin.
4) Bake in the center of the... - 41.7472
Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake
1. Sift white flour with baking soda and chocolate powder.
2. Put sugar and curd and blend well using hands or blender.
3. Gradually add butter and milk and continue blending.
4. Once smooth, take a floured baking pan and put the batter in it.
5. Bake the... - 41.4943
Snow-whirl Chocolate Cake
Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt three times.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold in sugar gradually.
Beat egg yolks until thick and light and add to egg whites.
Fold in dry ingredients.
Pour into a 151/2x11 inch jelly roll pan lined with... - 41.1322
Best Chocolate Cake Ever
Prepare the cake mixes using the package directions.
Add the vanilla, butter flavoring and salt; beat at low speed until batter is smooth.
Pour the batter into a buttered and floured tube pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until cake tests... - 41.048
Scotch Chocolate Cake Squares
Preheat oven to 350F.
Into large bowl, sift flour with granulated sugar and salt; set aside.
Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
In small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup margarine, the shortening, 1/4 cup cocoa, and 1 cup water; bring to boiling.
Pour over flour... - 40.9653
Frosted Chocolate Cake Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Grease and flour a 15 1/2x10 1/2x1-inch (39x27x3 cm) jelly roll pan; set aside.
Heat butter, cocoa, and water to a boil in 1-quart (1 liter) saucepan.
In large mixer bowl, put flour and sugar; add hot cocoa... - 40.5397
Annette's Chocolate Cake
Melt the chocolate over very low heat in a heavy metal saucepan.
Add 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the milk and stir until thick.
Remove from heat.
Add the butter and stir until melted.
Add the sugar, mix and stir in the egg yolks.
Mix thoroughly at mat stage.
Stir the... - 40.5152
Double Chocolate Cake
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Crease a 9-inch square cake pan.
Combine shortening and chocolate in a small saucepan and set over lowest heat to melt.
Combine sugar, egg and chocolate mixture in mixing bowl and beat well.
Sift flour, soda and salt together and add... - 40.4069
Mocha-frosted Chocolate Cake
Combine biscuit mix, cocoa, sugar, eggs, milk, butter or margarine and vanilla in large bowl.
Beat on low speed with electric mixer 1/2 minute to blend ingredients.
Increase the speed to medium and beat for 4 minutes.
Scrape the bowl often with a rubber... - 40.2221
One Bowl Chocolate Cake
Pour into ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
This is a very moist cake, easy to make, and no eggs needed. - 40.1473
Bittersweet Chocolate Cake
Bittersweet Chocolate Cake has a Tasty taste.The sweet butter and sugar gives the Bittersweet Chocolate Cake Staggering taste. Must catch it - 39.8546
Choice Chocolate Cake
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Put some shortening on a piece of paper towel or waxed paper. Spread the shortening over the bottom and sides of the baking pan to grease it.
2. In the mixing bowl, put flour, sugar, and baking soda. Mix well with the wooden spoon.... - 39.625
Colette's Chocolate Cake
1. Lightly grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan and line with waxed paper.
2. Preheat oven to 425F.
3. Separate eggs and place whites and yolks in separate large bowls.
4. Let whites warm to room temperature—about 1 hour.
5. In top of... - 39.3958
Chocolate Cake Mousse
1) Set a bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt chocolate in it.
2) Beat sugar with egg yolk until fluffy and stir in the melted chocolate.
3) Mix orange juice.
4) Cut the cake in pieces and add in it.
5) Whisk egg whites with creamuntil thick and... - 39.3733
Individual Chocolate Cake Trifles
1)Remove the outer layer and slice all the berries keeping aside 4 berries.
2) Pour some Cognac on the sliced berries and keep aside.
3) Now dissolve the cocoa using little Cognac and set aside.
4) Nicely whip the cream and set it... - 39.2947
Clarita's Chocolate Cake
Break chocolate and melt in a saucepan over a very low heat with the butter until smooth.
Be careful not to allow the mixture to boil.
When chocolate and butter are completely melted add sugar and strong black coffee.
Continue stirring until mixture is smooth... - 39.0703
One Bowl Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Sift together in the bowl of an electric mixer the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cocoa and sugar. Add the shortening, water, milk, eggs and vanilla and blend on very low speed until the ingredients are moistened.... - 38.9635
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake With Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine butter, sour cream and eggs, beating with a hand or stand
mixer until smooth.
4. Mix... - 38.6427
Peanutty Chocolate Cake
Combine cake mix, peanut butter, eggs, water, and oil in a large bowl.
Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
Pour one-third of the batter into a 12-cup micro proof bundt pan.
Sprinkle 1/3 cup each of the peanuts and chocolate chips over the batter.
Pour... - 38.4815
Low-calorie Chocolate Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.
Mix water, vinegar, syrup and vanilla in a separate bowl; set aside.
Cream sugar, margarine and vegetable oil in a large mixing bowl until fluffy.
Alternate adding the dry and... - 38.2055
Hilo Banana Chocolate Cake
Cream sugar and butter, add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
Add banana which has been pressed through a sieve.
Add chocolate and vanilla, then add, alternately, sifted dry ingredients and milk.
Bake in greased layer tins for 30 minutes at... - 37.7551
Chocolate Cake Lettes
In a mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in water, egg, oil, and vanilla; mix thoroughly.
Stir in chocolate pieces.
Spoon batter into six greased 6-ounce custard cups.
Micro-cook three cakes at a time,... - 36.919
Warrn Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays. Butter a 10-inch round cake pan. Cut a 10-inch circle of parchment paper and fit it into the bottom of the pan. Lightly butter the parchment paper.
2. In the top half of a double boiler... - 36.8644
Small Chocolate Cake
1. In a large bowl, beat the egg, and beat in the sugar, cocoa and butter until smooth.
2. Add dry ingredients, and mix well.
3. Lastly, pour in the boiling water and vanilla.
4. Pour batter into a greased and floured 8" square pan..
5. Bake at 350°, 20-25... - 36.7028
Mom's One-pan Chocolate Cake
Sift the flour, sugar, baking cocoa, baking soda and salt into a greased 8x8 inch cake pan.
Make 3 holes in the flour mixture.
Pour the vanilla into one hole, the vegetable oil into the second and the vinegar into the third.
Pour the water over the entire... - 36.5226
Self Iced Chocolate Cake
Blend cake mix, pudding, milk, eggs, pecans, and chocolate morsels.
Pour mixture into greased 10-inch microwave tube pan.
Microwave at HIGH 14 minutes.
Rotate pan 1/4 turn at 3 minute intervals.
Allow cake to stand 5 minutes.
Invert cake onto serving... - 36.3809
Chocolate Cake Express
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Crease and flour an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, granulated sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Make a well in the center of the mixture, and add the vanilla, vinegar, and oil, then gradually stir... - 36.2638
Cranberry Chocolate Cake
1. Melt chocolate over hot, but not boiling, water or over very low heat, stirring constantly; cool.
2. Sift together flour, soda, salt and spices. Set aside.
3. Combine Bran Buds and buttermilk; let stand until most of moisture is absorbed. Set aside.
4.... - 35.8348
Family Chocolate Cake
1. Put the sugar and eggs into a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water and, using hand-held beaters, beat the mixture for 5 minutes or until it reaches the ribbon stage.
2. Sift over the flour and cocoa powder and carefully fold into the mixture with... - 35.4694
Linda's Chocolate Cake
Sift together dry ingredients.
Stir in remaining ingredients with a spoon — no need for a mixer.
Pour into a 9" x 13" pan.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 34.7415
Dark Cherry Chocolate Cake
Empty cake mix into a bowl.
Add water, egg white, and almond extract.
Beat for 4 to 5 minutes or until creamy.
Fold in chopped cherries.
Transfer to 8 in. (20 cm) greased cake pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow cake to cool; then remove... - 34.5536
Chocolate Cake With Seafoam Icing
Chocolate Cake With Seafoam Icing is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Chocolate Cake With Seafoam Icing is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 34.1334
Chocolate Cake Royal
Dissolve coffee powder in 1/2 cup boiling water.
Combine coffee, cake mix, 1 cup water, and eggs.
Mix according to package directions.
Pour batter into a greased and floured baking pan.
Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center... - 32.6056
Chattanooga Chocolate Cake
Cream butter and sugar.
Add 1 egg at a time and beat after each.
Add melted chocolate.
Next add flour which has been sifted 3 times with soda and salt, alternating with the sour milk.
Bake as 2 layers, or bake in a greased and floured square pan, in a... - 32.1268
Uncooked Chocolate Cakes
Munching these uncooked chocolate cakes is a pretty pleasurable experience. Enjoy the goodness of cornflakes and dates wrapped in chocolate! - 31.7983
Potato Devil's Food Chocolate Cake
Prepare the cake batter using 3 eggs, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1 1/3 cups water and mashed potatoes.
Pour the batter into 2 greased and floured 9 inch cake pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out... - 31.203
Easy One Bowl Chocolate Cake
Mix everything together in a Bowl; beat thoroughly for 5 minutes.
Place in a greased Bundt pan and bake at 350Â°F for 55 minutes.
Remove, cool, and dust with icing sugar.
This cake will keep moist for several days. - 28.4069
Choc Chip Chocolate Cake
1. Prepare cake mix following packet directions, then fold through chocolate chips.
2. Spoon into a greased and lined 20 cm (8 in) round or fluted cake tin and bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. - 22.8219
Cold Smoked Chocolate Cake
This video is a creation of ThinBlueSmoke. You can visit ThinBlueSmoke for complete recipes, and more videos. - 10.8376
Simple Chocolate Cake Recipes By Category
Simple Chocolate Cake Dish: Simple Chocolate Cake Drink: Simple Chocolate Cake Ingredient: