- » Simple Chicken Soup
Simple Chicken Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple chicken soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple chicken soup recipes.
Winter Cabbage Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cover and saute the onion over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes until golden.
2) Stir in the stewed tomatoes and their juices, water, sugar, paprika, and potatoes.
3) Allow to boil over a high heat, then simmer and cook,... - 48.15
Chicken Soup With Greens
Cut the chicken into 1/2" cubes.
Place in a bowl.
In a cup, combine the oregano, salt, and red-pepper flakes.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of the herb mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a Dutch oven over high heat.
Add the... - 47.6915
Deviled Chicken Soup
1. In a large saucepan combine together chicken pieces, onion, celery, salt, pepper and 3 cups water; bring to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour or till chicken is tender.
3. Remove chicken from broth and skim fat from the... - 47.1198
Grandma's Traditional Chicken Soup
Place the chicken or chicken carcass into a large stockpot.
Fill with water to cover.
Add the remaining stock ingredients and cook over very low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
Strain the broth, discarding the vegetables but reserving the carcass.
Place the broth... - 47.0936
Gingered Chicken Soup With Papaya
You'll simply love this Gingered Chicken Soup With Papaya recipe. A delicious Gingered Chicken Soup With Papaya will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 47.0395
Low Calorie Chicken Soup
1. Heat a large saucepan or soup pot over medium high heat.
2. When hot, add chicken, vegetables and garlic to the pan and allow them to sweat, stirring constantly
3. Pour in the water and heat until it reaches a boil
4. Reduce heat, and simmer for... - 46.984
Chicken Soup Tlalpeno
1) Douse chickpeas under running cold water.
2) Cut chilies into 1/16- to 1/4-inch julienne.
3) Trim carrot and make 1/4-inch cube.
4) Peel, halve, and pit avocado and cut lengthwise into 4 wedges.
5) Quarter lime.
6) Heat oil in large... - 46.2241
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, tip the chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, cumin and oregano.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours
5. To... - 45.7822
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup makes for a great tasting appetizer. The unique combination of the ingredients, impart a distinct taste to this soup. Include this Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup in your next party menu, and I bet, you will have... - 45.4361
Main Dish Chicken Soup
Place chicken broth (and water, if using) in large 4-quart Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Add carrots, green onions, red pepper and green peas.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut ends off cucumber and discard.
Using... - 44.9492
Old Pueblo Chicken Soup
Place chicken pieces in a 6-quart pot.
Add water, bouillon cubes, quartered onion, carrot, celery, bay leaf, parsley and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Skim foam from surface until surface is clear.
Cover and simmer until chicken is tender, about 30 minutes.
Remove... - 44.7081
Lemon Chicken Soup With Rice
1) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, rice and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil over a high heat.
2) Cover and simmer over a medium heat for 10 minutes until the rice is almost tender.
3) Stir in the lemon zest, juice and chicken, allow to simmer,... - 44.4561
Spiced Chili Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, chili powder, garlic and tomatoes to a boil over a medium-high heat, then simmer covered over a low heat for 10 minutes.
2) In a bowl, drizzle 1/2 lime juice over the chicken strips and season lightly... - 43.6547
Jicama And Chicken Soup
1) Wash chicken and pat dry on paper towels.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan, boil 5 to 6 cups water mixed with salt and then add chicken.
3) Mix in 2 cloves garlic and 1 teaspoon cumin.
4) Boil again and then lower heat.
5) Place lid and... - 43.2143
Grandma Joie's Chicken Soup
1) In a large kettle add chicken in cold water to cover by 2 inches.
2) Boil the water and cook over simmering heat. Skim the scum from the surface frequently.
3) Simmer soup for 20 minutes. Add vegetables and parsley.
4) Boil the soup and simmer for 2... - 42.8906
Super Simple Chicken Soup
1) Cut chicken into 1-inch thick pieces.
2) In a 3-quart saucepan, pour water, chicken broth, soy sauce and let it boil.
3) Add the chicken pieces and tomatoes in the liquid and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Mix in macaroni, thyme,... - 42.6429
Pearl Barley And Chicken Soup
1. Quarter the onions and set them aside
2. Wash the potatoes and quarter them. Wash the carrots and quarter them too.
3. Rinse all of the ingredients and put them into a large pot of water. Simmer the pot to boil al the ingredients.... - 42.6426
Grandmother Lubin's Chicken Soup
In large pot place chicken and giblets and cover with water.
Add seasonings and simmer for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
Add onions, peppers, half of the parsnips, and half the celeriac.
Simmer for another thirty minutes.
Add carrots, celery, remaining celeriac, and... - 40.7386
Roast Chicken Soup
1) In a large pan, heat the oil.
2) Stir in the onions, carrots and thyme. Gently sauté for 15 minutes.
3) Pour in the stock and bring it to a boil. Then cover the pan and let it simmer about for 10 minutes.
4) Now add the rest of the soup, peas and... - 39.7603
Le Waterzoie Belgium Chicken Soup
Rub the chicken with the lemon, place in a large kettle and cover with chicken stock.
Add the onion, celery, carrot and bouquet garni, cover and bring to a simmer.
Skim the stock to remove any impurities that rise to the top during the 2 1/2-4 hours of... - 39.7473
Ginseng Chicken Soup
Trim excess fat from chicken breasts.
Blanch chicken in boiling water for 1 minute; drain.
Transfer all ingredients to an earthenware pot.
Cover with lid and set aside.
In a deep 8-quart stockpot, invert a custard cup or similar-size heatproof bowl.
Pour... - 39.2901
Chilli Chicken Soup
1. Soak the kidney beans and haricot beans in cold water overnight. Drain.
2. Put the soaked beans in a large pan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Boil steadily for 10 minutes, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour; top up with more boiling... - 38.169
Crunchy Chicken Soup
1) In a saucepan, mix together bouillon, water, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and meat.
2) Simmer the meat mixture for 20 minutes.
3) Add cucumber to the meat mixture.
4) Raise the heat to high and boil rapidly for 3 to 5 minutes more.
5) Serve hot... - 37.6131
Tlc Chicken Soup
Place the chicken pieces, onions, carrots, garlic and water in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer.
After 50 minutes, add the rice, parsley and cayenne.
Simmer an additional 30 to 40 minutes, until the rice is cooked.
Stir in the tamari... - 37.3302
Chunky Chicken Soup With Pasta
1. In a four quart saucepan, add the stock and allow to boil on a high flame; add pasta, turn the heat down and simmer
2. After five minuutes add carrot, celery and dried herbs to it; simmer for five minutes till the pasta and vegetables are cooked
3.... - 37.2127
Chicken Soup With Avgolemono Sauce
Wash hen and place in heavy kettle.
Cover with boiling water and add peppercorns, carrot, onion, and celery stalk.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 2 to 4 hours, or until hen is tender, adding salt to taste during last hour of cooking.
Strain broth and... - 37.0385
Tex Mex Chicken Soup
1. In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker combine water, undrained tomatoes, broth, tomato sauce, onion, chile peppers, cumin, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting... - 36.9017
Corn And Chicken Soup
This hearty Corn And Chicken Soup is a joy to prepare and serve. I served it at a friends farewell dinner and it became an instant hit!. The Corn And Chicken Soup is filling and delicious. Try it! - 36.7909
Near East Peanut Chicken Soup
In a large saucepan heat the oil and saute the onions, garlic, and peppers.
Add the tomatoes, stock, pepper, and hot pepper flakes.
Simmer the soup uncovered over low heat for about 1 hour.
Add the rice and chicken and simmer for 20 minutes or until the rice... - 36.3597
Calico Chicken Soup
In large kettle or Dutch oven, brown chicken in oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 36.0318
Chicken Soup With Giblets And Ginger
Cut the liver into thin slices.
Remove the skin and hard gristle from the gizzards and cut into 1/2-cm (1/4-in) slices.
On the large surface of each slice score criss-cross to a depth of 1/4 cm (1/10 in).
Put the liver and gizzard into boiling water for 10... - 35.6902
Chicken Soup With Lemon Zest Thyme And Potatoes
1. Heat a large stockpot over medium-low heat and add the butter or oil. When the butter is melted or the oil is hot, add the onion, carrots, and celery, and cook until the vegetables begin to soften, about 10 minutes. Add the stock, bay leaf, lemon zest, and... - 35.3318
Avocado And Chicken Soup
1. Cook onion and butter in large bowl on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in potato and half a cup of the stock, cover, cook on HIGH for six minutes.
2. Stir remaining stock, corn, chicken and pepper into potato, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes, stirring... - 34.6455
Chicken Soup With Tagliolini
1. Put the chicken, veal bones, and giblets (use liver for another purpose) in a large pot with 3 quarts of water. Turn the heat on high, and let the chicken and veal come to a fast boil. Skim the froth that rises to the top. Lower the heat, and add the... - 33.8334
Apple And Chicken Soup
1. Pierce sweet potato in several places with fork. Microwave at HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender; set aside (sweet potato will finish cooking and become tender as it stands).
2. Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat until hot. Add... - 33.7841
Wild Rice And Mushroom Chicken Soup
1. In a large soup pot, combine broth, wine, chicken, onion, celery, garlic, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, thyme, and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Skim off any foam as it rises. Reduce heat to medium, cover pot, and simmer until chicken is... - 33.147
Chicken Soup With Tofu
In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil.
Stir in tofu, spinach, seasonings, oil and soy sauce.
In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with 4 tablespoons of the chicken stock; return to soup and cook over medium heat until slightly thickened.
Slowly stir in egg - 32.975
Chicken Soup In Orbit
1. Heat the chicken stock till boiling
2. Add the rings to this and cook for ten minutes
3. Add the parsley and season to taste
4. Stir in the chicken
5. Serve garnished with sliced olives - 32.6743
Chicken Soup Country Style
1. Combine all ingredients in 3-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 15 minutes.
3. Microwave on SIMMER for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is fork tender. Remove chicken from seasoned broth; cool. Remove - 32.6193
Creamy Chicken Soup With Baby Peas And Carrots
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the carrots and leek and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until slightly softened, about 4 minutes. Add the dark meat and curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add 3 cups of the stock and season with... - 32.2703
Creamy Minted Pea And Chicken Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add leeks and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add potatoes and 3 cups of broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
2. Add peas and... - 31.6479
Slick Chicken Soup
1) In a saucepan, boil the first 4 ingredients.
2) Sprinkle pepper to taste.
3) Sprinkle chopped parsley on top. - 31.3914
Green Chicken Soup
Defrost the spinach, then place it in a saucepan with the rest of the ingredients.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring often.
Beat with a hand beater or wire whisk until creamy, then serve hot or cold garnished with a teaspoon (5 mL) of sour or whipped... - 31.3564
Basic Chicken Soup
1. Rinse the chicken well, and place in a large soup pot with the stock and enough water to completely cover. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add the vegetables, bay leaf, and parsley.
2. Simmer gently over low heat until chicken is cooked, about 1 hour,... - 30.9939
Fuzzq Melon Chicken Soup
Soften tangerine peel in the water about 20 minutes, combine peel and water with the chicken broth, poultry, celery, onions, and melon in a 3 or 4 quart pan.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer about 45 minutes, or until poultry and melon are tender.
Strain... - 30.7749
Chicken Soup Parmigiana
In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except cheese.
Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
To serve, spoon into bowls; sprinkle, if desired, with mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan... - 30.5433
15 Minute Chicken Soup
Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Add shallot and carrot; cook until shallot is softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add chicken and cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
Add broth and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until chicken is heated... - 30.4423
Velvet Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and saffron and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Slowly whisk in broth, mace, and white pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until soup base comes to a boil and thickens, about 5 minutes.
2. Reduce heat... - 30.4369
Chicken Soup With Almonds
1. Place margarine in 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in flour and salt. Gradually stir in broth. Cover tightly and microwave 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture thickens and boils.
2.... - 30.279
Almond Chicken Soup
1. Combine the stock, onion, garlic, and sweet potato in a stockpot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the chicken, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the Barney Butter and 1/2 cup of the soup... - 30.0162
Mamma Leone's Chicken Soup
1. In a large soup pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Cook onions, celery, and garlic in oil until onions are soft, about 10 minutes. Add the chicken, pepper, oregano, thyme, salt, tarragon, chili powder, and cayenne. Cook, stirring, 5 to 10 minutes.
2.... - 29.6131
Chicken Soup Special
1. Cut the chicken and vegetables in cubes.
2. Heat stock in a pan, bring to boil and remove scum.
3. Add chicken and vegetables and cook for another 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. To thicken the soup add a little cornflour dissolved in water to the... - 29.0468
Egg Drop Chicken Soup
Pour chicken stock into saucepan and bring to boil.
Meanwhile, place eggs in small bowl. Add parsley, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; beat together well.
Reduce heat under soup to medium. Pour egg mixture into liquid and stir quickly; cook 30 seconds.
... - 26.307
South Of The Border Chicken Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, fry bacon and onions over medium heat until crisp.
Stir in chicken, green chiiies and stock.
Warm over medium heat and sprinkle with tortillas and grated cheese. - 25.1846
Simple Chicken Soup Recipes By Category
Simple Chicken Soup Dish: