- » Simple Cherry
Simple Cherry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple cherry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple cherry recipes.
Velvet Cherry Clafoutis
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this video is a must watch. Chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare this scrumptious Velvet Cherry Clafoutis which makes a yummy dessert. Surprise your family to this delicious recipe today. - 131.334
A funny name but really delicious and not really commonly done here. Sort of a fruit pancake. Light, soft and rich, and really easy to make with practically any fruit. - 125.453
There are some things that we have do like the French do, like this French Cherry Custard. The sweetness of the custard is cut through by the tanginess of the cherries. You will love this recipe for a fact. You can learn how to make this from this video.... - 119.607
Slow Smoked Bacon
Slow smoking is a excellent idea for a perfectly cooked bacon. This video presents a super simple smoking technique that you would surely like to see. Watch this interesting video and give a try to have a great relaxing time! - 114.918
Halloween Special Black Cherry Cooler
Need a quick pick-me-up? Then turn on to the black cherry cooler. Pique your palate with this real strong sting that comes spiked with triple sec, pineapple juice, orange juice and red stag. Stream the video for more inspiration on this. - 90.2976
Baked Cherry And Heavy Cream Clafoutis
On the lookout for a yummy dessert recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then watch this video and get ready to impress everyone with your culinary skulls. - 85.1279
1. In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
2. Into a large electric mixer bowl break eggs.
3. Beat at high speed until lemon colored.
4. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating constantly and then add vanilla.
5. Set mixer on slow... - 48.1032
1. Preheat the oven to 380 degree F or 190 degree C
2. Line the bottom of 2 ramekin moulds with the canned and drained cherries.
3. In a saucepan, combine the cherry syrup and half a vanilla pod.
4. Place the pan over a medium flame... - 46.9679
Cherry Go Round
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add warm milk, sugar, butter, salt, egg and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8... - 46.8689
Cherry Lemon Crowns
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer until well blended.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and creamy.
4. Add egg,... - 45.7879
Cool milk to lukewarm; add yeast.
Cut 1 cup butter into flour; add yeast mixture and egg yolks.
Turn onto floured surface; knead 10 times.
Divide dough in half.
Roll half the dough to fit ungreased 18x12 x 1-inch jelly roll pan.
Spread pie filling over... - 45.3757
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour and then add the butter in pieces. Rub into the flour.
3) Add the almonds and sugar and stir well. Add just enough egg to bind the mixture.
4) On a floured... - 45.292
This is a wonderful recipe for homemade Cherry Kislings - a great hit among my peers and family. Since this is on the sweeter side, I like to serve it as a dessert. Try it out and enjoy! - 45.239
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the cherries, sugar, cinnamon and cloves.
2. Tip in the claret/red wine.
3. Place on a medium low flame and bring to a boil, then simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until the cherries are soft.
4. Remove the cherries... - 44.819
Cherry Christmas Wreath
This Cherry Christmas Wreath makes your festival a much cherished one. Once your guests taste this fruity bread filled with almonds and orange they'll never ever forget its distinctive taste in life. Try this Cherry Christmas Wreath and tell me if you like it. - 44.0874
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Butter 10 inch (25 cm) glass pie plate.
Place butter and brown sugar in bowl; using spatula cream together.
Add first egg and beat well with electric beater.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Add second egg and 2 tbsp (30... - 44.074
Tipsy Cherry Parson
1. In mixing bowl beat well combining dessert topping mix and milk.
2. Add powdered sugar gradually.
3. Soften cream cheese and beat into topping mixture taking small amount at a time.
4. Cut cake into 3 layers.
5. Place 1 layer on cake plate and... - 43.3151
Quails With Cherries
Put the shallots in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the grated nutmeg and salt.and pepper to the butter and mix well.
Place 1/4 of the butter inside each quail.
Mix together the orange juice, vinegar, ground cloves and a little... - 43.13
Candied Cherry Snaps
Cream butter, adding powdered sugar gradually.
Blend in egg and vanilla; add flour.
Mix well; stir in pecan halves and cherries.
Chill dough for 1 hour; divide into thirds.
Shape into 12-inch long rolls; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill for at least 3 hours or... - 42.7426
Cherry And Raspberry Gratin
1. Heat the milk and vanilla pod in a pan to scalding point then set aside to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
2. Whip together the egg yolks with 2 tablespoon sugar until pale and light, then whisk in the flour to make a smooth paste.
3.... - 42.5022
Cherry Marshmallow Tops
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (mark 5).
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt, then add the butter and rub until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture.
3) Stir in the sugar and form a soft dough with the beaten egg .
4) Shape into 16... - 42.3628
1) Preheat oven hot to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl combine flour, salt, and sugar.
3) In a medium-size bowl, whisk eggs and milk till blended.
4) Grease a 10-inch-round gratin dish or pie pan with butter.
5) Mix egg mixture into... - 42.1165
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar together to make it light and creamy.
3. Put flour and salt and mix well.
4. Put cherries and walnuts, stir and then make small balls of the dough.
5. Take an ungreased baking... - 41.7933
Fillets Of Hare With Peppered Cherries
Loosen the back cords and the fillets from the back bone of the hares.
Heat the clarified butter in a pan.
Brown the meat, deglaze the pan with a little water, add salt and pepper and cook 15 minutes.
Drain the cherries.
Heat the butter in a pan.
Caramelize... - 41.6826
In small mixer bowl stir together 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In a saucepan heat milk, the first 1/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring till butter almost melts.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add... - 41.629
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325 C).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except for cherries and mix well.
3. Divide dough into equal small portions.
4. Place one small portion in your hand and flatten it.
5. Place a... - 41.5437
1. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and add Angostura Bitters.
2. Add Ginger Syrup, Cherry Syrup and Lime Juice; stir well.
3. Into another tumbler, strain the drink and fill with soda water.
4. Garnish with cherries and orange slices. - 41.3117
Cherry Roly Poly
Blend together biscuit mix and butter; add cream and stir well.
Turn out on a lightly floured board; knead for 30 seconds.
Roll out into a rectangle 1/4 inch thick.
Brush with melted butter.
Top with cherries and lemon peel.
Roll up as for jelly roll.
Place... - 41.286
Lemon Cherry Cooler
Combine water and sugar in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boiling and boil 2 minutes.
Combine soft drink mixes and juice concentrates; beat with a rotary beater or mix in a blender.
Stir in the chilled... - 40.9458
Prick the cherries with a needle or fine skewer to prevent them bursting.
Put them with the sugar, cinnamon and water into the pressure cooker.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Using a draining... - 40.9132
Put the eggs and sugar in a heatproof bowl placed over a pan of simmering water.
Whisk until the mixture is pale and very thick.
(If using an electric beater, no heat is necessary.) Remove the bowl from the heat.
Dissolve the gelatine in 4 tablespoons of the... - 40.8423
Cream butter with extract and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the egg and lemon peel and juice; beat thoroughly.
Gradually add flour, mixing until blended.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls, roll in chopped pecans and place on greased cookie... - 40.7199
Preheat oven to 325Â° F. (slow).
Grease 15" x 11" jelly roll pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper, grease again and flour lightly.
Prepare maraschino cherries.
Measure flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Add cherries and mix so... - 40.3728
1) Chill the dark sweet cherries, cantaloupe balls and sliced strawberries.
2) In compote, glass bowl or 8 sherbet glasses, layer the chilled fruits and drained pineapple chunks.
3) Combine together the orange marmalade, candied ginger and hot... - 40.2706
Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add flour to creamed mixture gradually, mixing well.
Add lemon peel, juice, nuts and cherries.
Mix... - 40.1368
Red Cherry Puffins
Red cherry puffins is a sweet muffin recipe that is baked with red cherries and sugar. This muffin recipe can be served as an excellent dessert with a scoop of ice cream. - 39.9751
1) Drain cherries on absorbent paper toweling.
2) Mix butter with icing sugar, creaming well and stir in orange juice and coconut thoroughly.
3) Make small patties from teaspoonsful of the mixture and wrap around drained cherries to form small... - 39.5731
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Drain cherries; reserve 3/4 cup liquid; dry cherries on paper towels; coat with flour and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Unroll crescent-roll dough but do not separate; spread each roll lightly with butter; top with cherries.
Roll up from short... - 39.4574
This is a French country dish from Limousin where they pour the batter over the juicy black cherries of the region.
In winter use drained canned cherries.
Butter a shallow 2 1/2 cup ovenproof dish.
An 8 inch French pottery flan dish is ideal.
Stem and pit the... - 39.4426
Simple Cherry Recipes By Category
Simple Cherry Ingredient: