- » Simple Cheese Salad
Simple Cheese Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple cheese salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple cheese salad recipes.
Holiday Cheese Salad
1) In the blender container, add the cheeses along with buttermilk, chives, lemon rind, Worcestershire sauce and barbecue spice.
2) Process the ingredients at medium speed until mixture is smooth.
3) Season the mix with salt.
4) Use a freezer tray to... - 46.4
Bread And Cheese Salad
1. In a large bowl, place croutons.
2. In a small bowl, combine dressing and thyme and pour over bread.
3. Toss such that the croutons are coated with dressing.
4. Add celery and tomatoes and toss lightly.
5. Make small cubes or strips out of the... - 46.0295
Ginger Cheese Salad Bowl
Shake together or beat with a fork the first 8 ingredients to make a dressing.
Place salad greens in salad bowl.
Press all sides of cream cheese block into grated orange peel until peel adheres; cut block into about 3/8-inch cubes; place together on salad... - 44.3055
Zucchini And Cheese Salad
Cut zucchini diagonally into 14-inch slices.
Blanch in boiling, salted water for 1 minute.
Drain and plunge into iced water.
Pat dry on paper towels.
Mix zucchini with celery, cheese, radishes and walnuts.
Whisk the mustard into the mayonnaise and add lemon... - 43.5211
Lime Fruit And Cheese Salad
1. Strain the syrup form fruit cocktail and pineapple to the measuring cup. And introduce water to it to amount 2 cups liquid.
2. Add this mixture to a saucepan and introduce gelatin to it until it gets softened. Later on fold in lemon, rind and... - 40.166
Piquant Cheese Salad
Peel the onions and cut into rings.
Dice the tomatoes; slice the pickles.
Mix together the cheese, onions, salami and pickles.
To make the dressing, mix together the sugar, pineapple juice, cayenne pepper, Tabasco sauce, pepper, wine and oil and stir in the... - 37.8868
Vegetable Cheese Salad With Artichokes
Vegetable cheese salad iwith artichokes is a simple and healthyvegetable salad. Made with tomatoes, broccoli, and artochokes, the salad also has mozzarella cheese to taste. Tossed and chilled, it tastes great and is perfect for the summer. - 37.7
Ziti And Cheese Salad
1. To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, relish, horseradish and paprika; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine ziti, cheese, beans and tomatoes. Add dressing; toss to mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, until well... - 37.6235
Anne's Ham And Cheese Salad Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, place the ham and cheese together.
2) In another bowl, mix the creme fraiche and mustard together.
3) Add into the ham and cheese, sprinkle with pepper to taste and mix well.
4) Spread one side of each bread slice with 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.8861
Chicory And Cheese Salad
1. Trim and wash the chicory, drain well on kitchen paper and cut into thick slices, place in a bowl.
2. Add the cheese, sultanas and grapes to the chicory.
3. Mix the lemon juice, oil and seasoning together and pour over the salad.
4. Toss lightly and serve... - 36.5175
Layered Strawberry And Cheese Salad
Layered Strawberry And Cheese Salad is truly a yummy blend and is packed with the flavors of cream cheese, walnuts and gelatin. I just love this Layered Strawberry And Cheese Salad. Give it a try, I am sure you too will love it! - 35.0595
Chili Cheese Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together cottage cheese, tomatoes and drained green chilies.
2) Drizzle the oil-free Italian Dressing to coat the salad. Toss well.
3) Place the bowl in the fridge to chill.
4) Toss the Chilli Cheese Salad once last time... - 33.1895
Cherry And Cheese Salad
1. Seed the cherries.
2. Mix the salt and orange juice with the cheese. Stuff each cherry with cheese.
3. Arrange on lettuce, sprinkle with nuts. Add a tablespoon of salad dressing to each portion. - 32.6617
Kumquat And Cheese Salad
1. Wash the kumquats. Let them simmer in the water with the sugar and cinnamon until tender, about 20 minutes. Let them cool.
2. Drain. Split, remove seeds and stuff with cream cheese to which the salt and paprika have been added. - 32.5188
Julienne Of Gruyere Cheese Salad
Mix all salad ingredients together in bowl.
Pour in vinaigrette and mix well. Correct seasoning.
Serve on lettuce leaves. - 32.2431
Sardine And Cheese Salad
1.Take a salad bowl, cover it with lettuce on the bottom and sides.
2.Put cheese and sardines in the bowl.
3.Drizzle the French dressing over the ingredients.
4.Serve in bowls. - 30.9508
Smoked Sausage And Cheese Salad
Combine the onion, parsley, oil, vinegar, mustard and salt and pepper to taste in a screwtop jar. Shake them well together.
Put the sausage and cheese in a serving bowl and pour over the dressing. Toss well to mix. Cover and leave to infuse the flavours for... - 30.376
Gypsy Cheese Salad
Combine all ingredients except lettuce, tomato, and cucumber in small bowl.
Serve on lettuce leaves, surrounded by tomato wedges and cucumber slices. - 30.017
Cheese Salad With Endive
1. With a sharp knife, slice endive crosswise into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces. In a bowl, combine endive and cheese.
2. Combine oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano; mix well. Pour over endive and cheese. Toss lightly. Divide evenly and spoon on to... - 29.8764
Peach And Cheese Salad
1. Mix the nuts, cheese, salt and pepper.
2. Fill into the peach halves, place on lettuce, and serve with French Dressing poured over. - 29.4415
Persimmon And Cheese Salad
1. Wash the persimmons, cut in 6 or 8 sections, beginning at tip and cutting to the stem end. Spread out the sections, sunburst fashion, on lettuce or watercress covered plates.
2. Soften the cheese with the lemon juice and work in the lemon peel. Spoon the... - 28.1484
Pineapple Pimento Cheese Salad
Dissolve lemon gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
Cool until syrupy; beat in pimento cheese spread and pineapple.
Let congeal to syrupy stage; fold in prepared dessert topping mix.
Refrigerate until completely set. - 26.1498
Prune And Cheese Salad
1. Split end of each prune slightly, remove pit, and replace with strip of yellow cheese.
2. In a large, crisp lettuce cup on each of 4 individual salad plates place a spoonful of cottage cheese, and in each flattened mound of the cheese lay 3 stuffed prunes.... - 25.7071