- » Simple Cheese Dip
Simple Cheese Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple cheese dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple cheese dip recipes.
Super Bowl Appetizing Beer Cheese Dip
Spice up your big game fest with Betty's beer cheese dip. Goes well with all appetizer or party food, this delicious any time dip is one great way to indulge in mindless munching on the big-game day. Stream the video recipe and get making your own dip. - 88.9156
Hot Beer Cheese Dip
Spray an unheated medium saucepan with no-stick spray.
Add the onions, garlic and tarragon.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 3 minutes or until the onions are tender.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine the fat-free and reduced-fat cheeses.
Sprinkle with... - 42.0139
Pretzels With Cheese Dip
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add butter, sugar, salt and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Cover and let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
Punch dough down.
Divide into 12 equal... - 41.1824
Butter Cheese Dips
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) Take a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan and melt butter in it.
3) Cut in shortening to flour and rub until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Add in cheese and milk and stir.
5) Knead the dough 2 to 3... - 38.8213
Hamburger Cheese Dip
1) in slow cooker add beef, salt, green peppers, onion, tomato sauce, green chilies, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar.
2) Cook covered on low for 2-3 hours.
3) Before the end of the cooking, during the last hour add cheese, paprika, and red... - 38.6732
Warm Spinach And Cheese Dip
In a medium saucepan, combine spinach, cream cheese, salsa, green onions, garlic, oregano and cumin.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and piping hot.
Stir in cheese and milk; cook for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Add... - 35.3289
Zesty Cheese Dip
In a 1-quart casserole combine the cream cheese and sharp American cheese spread.
Micro-cook, covered, just till softened, about 1 minute.
By hand, gradually beat in the beer, onion, prepared horseradish, and dry mustard till smooth.
Micro-cook, covered,... - 35.2428
Avocado-cream Cheese Dip
It's great to feel the lingering taste of this Avocado-Cream Cheese Dip. A perfect companion to any main course, this Avocado-Cream Cheese Dip is an easily made recipe! - 34.681
Yogurt Cheese Dip
1) Take a bowl and blend the plain yogurt and the cheese yogurt together until creamy and smooth.
2) Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3) Put into a jar and keep refrigerated until required. - 34.5854
Berry Cheese Dip With Pita Scoops
1. Combine the berries and sugar in a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
2. Strain the puree into a small bowl, then return 1/4 cup of it to the food processor. Cover and refrigerate the remaining puree.
3. Peel and quarter the banana.
4. For... - 34.5748
Hardly Counts Cheese Dip
In the container of an electric blender combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
Cover and chill.
Use as a dip for fresh vegetables such as celery, green peppers, carrot sticks, or radishes.
Calorie count: about 19 calories per tablespoon. - 33.0327
Melted Cheese Dip
Prepare Fried Tortilla Chips; set aside.
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine oil and onion.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until onion is soft (about 7 minutes).
Add chiles and cream.
Cook, stirring, until hot.
Reduce heat to low and add cheese, stirring until... - 32.6994
Cheese Caraway Dip
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature.
2) To the cheese, add the sour cream and beat well till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3) Add the caraway seed, onion, Season-All and Worcestershire sauce. Stir well and blend the ingredients together... - 32.3255
Gourmet Cheese Dip
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
Process until the mixture is light and creamy. - 32.2383
Herb Cheese Dip
Herb Cheese Dip is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare Herb Cheese Dip, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 31.9518
Red Caviar Cheese Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients in blender or processor and mix until smooth.
Season with pepper .
Add 1/3 of caviar and blend until light pink.
Transfer to serving bowl.
Add remaining caviar stirring gently with wooden spoon.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Let... - 31.2974
Sherried Cheese Dip
1) Mix cream cheese and deviled ham until smooth and well-blended.
2) Pour in wine, cottage cheese, Tabasco sauce and salt to taste, beating well.
3)Add Chopped green onion or parsley,mix well. Take a bowl and heap the mixture into it.
4)serve... - 30.5984
Hot Spinach Cheese Dip
Hot Spinach Cheese Dip is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Hot Spinach Cheese Dip both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 30.4796
Versatile Cheese Dip
Blend cheese in food processor until quite smooth.
Add sour cream and butter; mix again until incorporated.
Add chives, parsley, salt, pepper, Tabasco and Worcestershire; blend again. - 30.4796
Multi Cheese Dip
Multi Cheese Blendip has a great taste. The Worcestershire sauce gives the Worcestershire sauce a different taste. Must catch it. - 30.1826
Pepperoncini Cheese Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl; stir in chopped peppers, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
Garnish with a pepperoncini pepper, if desired. - 30.1528
Tina's Cheese Dip
1. In bottom of slow cooker spread cream cheese.
2. On top of cream cheese spread chili and top with shredded cheese.
3. Cover and cook on Low 1-1 1/2 hours such that the shredded cheese is melted and stir.
4. Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.9786
Cheese Dip For Baked Potatoes
Soften cream cheese to room temperature.
Mix all ingredients together, if too thick, add more milk.
Serve over baked potatoes in place of sour cream. - 29.4722
Cheese Dip Deluxe
Combine beef bouillon and hot water, stirring to dissolve.
Mix with remaining ingredients.
Leave for 20 minutes to allow flavors to mingle.
Serve with chips, etc. - 28.8226
Nacho Cheese Dip
1. In a slow cooker cook cheese on Low such that it melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Then stir soup and chilies and heat on Low 1 hour.
3. Pour over tortilla chips just before serving. - 28.7505
Spinach And Sun-dried Tomato Cheese Dip
1. Microwave spinach in a large glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Drain and pat dry with paper towels; coarsely chop.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Gradually add milk and cheese... - 28.5714
Tangy Cottage Cheese Dip
Try this easy to prepare version of Tangy Cottage Cheese Dip recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 28.1305
Avocado Cheese Dip
Beat the cottage cheese and buttermilk until smooth.
Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and scoop out the pulp; mash smooth.
Combine with the cottage cheese, lemon juice, salt, Worcestershire sauce and scallions, mixing until well blended. - 28.1102
Orange Almond Cheese Dip
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine the yogurt cheese, raisins, almonds, honey, orange juice, and cinnamon. Mix well.
2) Serve this as a dip for any dish of your choice. - 28.0251
Snappy Cheese Dip
Snappy Cheese Dip is rich with the flavors of bleu cheese and cream cheese. It wont take much of your recipe to prepare this yummy Snappy Cheese Dip. Just give this Snappy Cheese Dip a try. - 27.4292
Smoky Cheese Dip
Smoky Cheese Dip is unique with the flavors of smoky cheese and cream cheese. This is a pretty easy dish to prepare and you require just a handful of ingredients to prepare one. Try this Smoky Cheese Dip. - 27.1855
Wine Cheese Dip
Put tawny port or sauterne, cream cheese, blue cheese, and dash garlic salt in blender container; blend till mixture is smooth.
Serve with assorted crackers. - 25.9824
Herbed Cottage Cheese Dip
In an electric blender or food processor, whirl the cottage cheese for 15 seconds, until smooth.
Transfer to a small serving bowl and stir in the radishes, basil, garlic, and lemon rind.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. - 24.5296
Sardine Cheese Dip
Place all the ingredients in the bowl and, using the double-bladed chopping knife, blend until smooth. - 22.518
Guacamole Cheese Dip
Mix salad dressing, avocado dip, shrimp, cheese and red pepper sauce.
Serve immediately with broccoli flowerets and crackers. - 20.5977
Kim Chee Dip
Soften cream cheese at room temperature.
Beat, blending in Kim Chee.
If commercial Kim Chee is too coarse, chop before adding to cream cheese.
Taste, add extra red pepper if desired. - 20.581
Sausage Cheese Dip
Cook ground beef and sausage together until lightly browned and crumbly; drain.
Add remaining ingredients in order listed. - 20.3783
Royalty Cheese Dip
Blend all together, adding enough oil to make smooth consistency. - 15.8027
Simple Cheese Dip Recipes By Category