- » Simple Celery
Simple Celery Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple celery recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple celery recipes.
Veggies are very important, they are used in almost all the dishes that are prepared. Check out the video to see our talented host show you how to Dehydrate Veggies such as garlic, onions, celery, scallions and leeks. So that you could use these dehydrated... - 109
Creamy Celery Gratin
1.Take thick celery stalks and chop them into two.
2.Cut the stalks in thumb size lengths.
3.Wash the stalks.
4.Preheat the grill
3.In a large frypan, heat the butter.
4.Add celery, onions and bay leaves to it.
5.Season the... - 47.4156
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter in it.
3) Add onion and sauté until light brown in color.
4) Add tomatoes, salt, garlic and olives.
5) Bring the mixture to a boil.
6) Reduce heat and simmer for about 5... - 46.2351
Celery can prove to be a wonder ingredient when used properly. The trick to making it tasty is to know just how to do it. This french-braised celery recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. Enjoy!!. - 45.5989
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan with a small amount of salted water and cook celery in for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) Mix the soups.
4) Stir in chestnuts, celery and pimento.
5) Turn mixture into a 1... - 45.459
Pheasant Casserole With Celery And Chestnut
Cut a slit in the skin of each chestnut, spread on a baking sheet and cook in a moderately hot oven for 10-15 minutes.
When cool enough to handle remove the outer and inner skins.
Melt the butter in a heatproof casserole and then brown the pheasant slowly on... - 45.1712
1. Diagonally cut celery into very thin slices.
2. In a saucepan, heat chicken bouillon over medium heat until it starts to boil.
3. In a bowl or saucepan, place celery slices and pour the boiling chicken bouillon over it; let it stand... - 44.5263
1) Allow a browning dish to be preheated for 5 to 7 minutes on high or for the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions.
2) In a dish, bring a mixture of celery, stout, stock and onion to a boil by cooking on high.
3)... - 42.7835
Celery Turkey Tufeen
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add onion and slowly cook in hot butter until it softens but not browns.
3) Pour in soups, milk, and water, and combine well.
4) Fold in corn.
5) Heat the mixture by stirring... - 42.7616
Shredded Fish With Celery
Remove the skin from the fish and cut the flesh into thin shreds.
Place in a bowl and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
Add the sherry, the egg white and then the cornflour.
Leave the fish to stand, turning it over once or twice.
Cut the celery heart into thin... - 42.299
Place celery and water in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 1 minute, then drain.
Place butter in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and... - 41.3828
Pheasant With Celery
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Season the pheasant well.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy ovenproof casserole.
Put in the pheasant and brown the bird on all sides over moderate heat.
Put in the carrot and onion.
Lay the bacon over the bird's... - 41.2709
Puree De Celery Rava
1. Peel potatoes and cut them in 2-3 pieces. Set aside.
2. Peel celeriac and slice it into 1/2 in/1 cm chunks.
3. In a saucepan of cold water, add these pieces with lemon juice. This is to avoid discoloration of celeriac.
4. Cover the... - 41.18
Pickled Celery Pick Ups
1. Using a knife, cut celery into sticks.
2. In a bowl, mix soy sauce, vinegar, salt and sweetener.
3. In a mixing bowl, place celery sticks and pour dressing over it; toss lightly.
4. Refrigerate for 20 minutes until... - 40.509
Prepare and cook 4 cups celery pieces.
In large skillet, cook and stir onion in butter until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour and seasonings.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Heat to boiling,... - 40.3407
1. Without separating the celery stalks, chop off 5 inches from the bottom for braising; remaining part can be used for salads.
2. In a large saucepan, bring salt water to rapid boiling and cook celery in it for 10 minutes.
3. Drain... - 38.8112
Heat a large, heavy skillet on medium heat.
Add the oil and celery.
Cover and saute about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the water chestnuts.
Make 1 cup of plain white sauce and season it with the tamari.
Add the sauce and pimiento to the vegetable... - 38.6696
Poached Celery Provencal
Wash celery well.
Cut tops from celery bunch, leaving a 7-inch base.
Cut base into 6 wedges.
Chop 1/2 cup celery tops.
Reserve any remaining celery tops for another purpose.
In a medium skillet place celery wedges and broth; cover.
Simmer over medium-low heat... - 38.5484
Celery Parmesan Toss
1. In a pan cook celery for 8 minutes till they turn crisp and tender.
2. Drain the excess water.
3. In the pan add margarine and stir. Cover the saucepan and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from the heat. Toss cheese and parsley.
5.... - 37.3067
Savory Celery Rarebit
Savoury Celery Rarebit is liked by many across the world. Savoury Celery Rarebit gets its taste from celery flavored with beer and mixed with cheese. - 37.3036
1. Wash celery with water and lengthwise cut into ½ inch pieces.
2. Into sterilized jars, pack the celery pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix mustard and sweetener with a little vinegar until a smooth paste is formed.
4. Pour the mustard mixture... - 36.9765
Far East Celery
Place celery, water, and salt in 1 1/2 quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 8 to 10 minutes, or until celery is tender.
Pour off water.
Stir in water chestnuts, almonds, pimiento, and green onion.
Combine... - 36.8683
Celery can prove to be a wonder ingredient when used properly. The trick to making it tasty is to know just how to do it. This ham-stuffed celery recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. Enjoy!!. - 36.8193
Deep Fried Celery (sedano Fritto)
Wash the celery and cut into 3 inch (8 cm) lengths.
Trim off coarse fibers.
Beat together the eggs and the milk.
Gradually add the flour and beat well.
Add the oil and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook the celery in boiling salted water for about 7... - 36.3057
1. Slice celery stalks in 1 ½ inch lengths or cut into dices.
2. In a saucepan, add celeriac to slightly salted water.
3. Boil for 20-30 minutes if cut in lengths or 10-15minutes if diced.
4. Drain well and add to serving bowl.
5. Season with... - 35.5489
Wash and trim celery; cut stalks into 1-inch diagonal pieces.
Fry bacon in large frypan until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Drain fat except 2 tablespoons.
Add celery and onion to hot fat; saute 6 to 8 minutes, stirring often.
Reduce heat; cover.
Cook 10 to... - 34.6829
This Celery is superly delicious ! Ths simple Celery made exceptionally tasty with soy sauce poured over, makes a hit combination with rice. Why don't you make this dish and tell me if you like it ? - 34.5572
Celery Parmigiano is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Celery Parmigiano with us! - 34.3462
Clam And Celery Bisque
Drain clams; reserve juice; rinse clams under cool running water, drain; strain juice through cheesecloth.
Saute onion in butter for 2 minutes; remove from heat; stir in flour, clam juice and salt, cook until thick.
Stir in next 4 ingredients; bring to a... - 33.6214
Corn And Celery Mingle
Place onions and margarine in a 2-cup glass measure.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring once.
Add almonds and lemon juice, stirring well; set aside.
Place celery and water in a 1 1/2-guarr casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty... - 33.475
Sauteed Celery With Soy Sauce
1) Remove the leaves of celery and discard. Cut the stalks in 2 inch pieces.
2) In a skillet, heat the lard or oil and sautÃ© the celery and salt for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Add soy sauce and sugar in it and mix... - 33.0516
Colorful Celery Bundles
1) Stuff the chamber of each celery piece with 1 strip of carrots and 1 strip of any colour of bell pepper.
2) Make bundle by securing it with 1 piece of chive.
3) Arrange the bundles on the serving platter.
4) Serve with dilly dip or spinach... - 33.0339
Celery In Virgin Oil
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch diced celery 3 minutes or so.
Remove from heat.
In a small saucepan, warm oil.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Transfer celery to a jar.
Stir in... - 32.9613
Abalone And Celery
Abalone and Celery is a simple dish that can be prepared in a jiffy. This is a perfect addition to your party menu. The abalone celery dish will definitely bowl you guests over! - 32.2762
Home Style Celery
Try this wonderful Home Style Celery. They are easy to prepare and extremely delicious. You will definitely fall in love with this Home Style Celery! - 32.0045
In small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except celery; mix well.
Spoon mixture into each celery piece, using about 2 teaspoons for each.
Garnish with paprika, additional sliced onion or chopped chives.
Other simple appetizer ideas:
Prosciutto ham and... - 31.6397
Celery Rings is a chill and serve salad and is rich with the flavors of cream cheese and celery. This simple salad is right for any occasion and wont take much of your time for the prepration part. Give this yummy celery rings a try. - 31.6275
Hearty, filling and extremely tasty, this Celery Swirls is sure to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. This quick and simple to make recipe is all here to feast on; so give this Celery Swirls a try! - 30.3445
1. To make filling, place chives, capers, mustard and sour cream in a bowl and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate until required.
2. Trim and cut celery into 5 cm / 2 in long pieces. Spoon or pipe filling into celery boats. Top each boat with a shrimp and... - 30.1433
Simple Celery Recipes By Category