- » Simple Caramel
Simple Caramel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple caramel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple caramel recipes.
Vietnamese Style Caramelized Chicken
If you are looking for an amazing combination of sweet and spicy, tender and crunchy, done in Vietnamese style, this video is definitely a keepsake! A perfect fusion dish that is easy to make and can be a real treat for your taste buds. - 148.72
Caramelized Pork Belly
If you want to impress your guests with a restaurant style dish and show off your culinary skills, make this slow cooked beautiful and delicious pork belly dish. It is a definite heart winner. - 147.438
To all you sweet tooth's out there, you have come to the right place. Check out the video of this tasty dessert Caramel Cake. A very yummy cake that can baked in a few minutes. Serve cake with tea or coffee. - 82.1038
Chocolate Caramel Chews
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
To prepare the cookie base, in a heavy, medium saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate and butter until smooth, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat.
Beat in the brown sugar, salt,... - 45.6973
Chocolate And Caramel Rice
2) In a pot, add sugar and water, and allow to boil till a good caramel is formed.
3) To stop the cooking process, dipping the bottom of the pan into cold water.
4) Pour the mix into a tin and rotate the tin in such a way that the caramel coats the tin... - 45.3582
Caramel is something enjoyed by most. Try out this yummy snack: Caramel Cuts1Cuts1! Enjoy this anytime snack and let me know what you think about it! - 45.1638
Mix the sugar and water in a heavy-based saucepan and heat with care until it turns a rich, golden brown.
Remove from the heat and pour in the concentrated orange juice or squash, keeping your face and hands well out of the way.
Return the pan to the heat and... - 42.309
Caramel Macaroni has an implausible taste. The macaroni and cream gives the Caramel Macaroni a inspirational taste. Caramel Macaroni is inspired by restaurants universally. - 42.2895
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2) Take a saucepan with water. Bring it to boil.
3) Put the whole oranges into the boiling water along with salt and boil for 30 minutes.
4) Drain the oranges and put back to the saucepan. Fill the... - 42.0126
Put 1/2 cup of the sugar into a heavy metal saucepan or skillet, and stir constantly over direct heat until melted to an amber-colored liquid.
Slowly add the boiling water and simmer until caramel is entirely dissolved, stirring occasionally.
Cool for about... - 40.7903
Ainsley Harriott Caramel Raspberry Nests
1. Whip together the mascarpone, cream and icing sugar to become smooth.
2. Reserving a few of the raspberries, stir the remainder into the cream mixture.
3. Fill the meringue nests with the cheese-cream filling. Refrigerate until... - 40.0044
Cashew Caramel Yummies
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3. Into slightly beaten eggs, stir granulated sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Blend in 1/2 cup nuts and flour mixture. Turn mixture into greased 9-by-9-by-2-inch pan.
3. Bake 20 to... - 39.6417
Caramel Cream Creme Caramel
1) In a bowl, add the eggs and the extra yolks and beat with a fork, without letting the eggs get frothy
2) Mix in sugar and milk and keep aside.
3) In a saucepan, add milk and scald.
4) Place a saucepan over gentle heat and add sugar... - 39.548
Place sugar, syrup, and 1/2 cup cream in a large, heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves.
Turn heat to low and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, to 238° F.
Mix in 1/2 cup cream and cook,... - 39.4868
Most people love potatoes. For me potatprs in any form is delicious!! Here is the recipe for a great side dish! Caramelled Potatoes is a simple dish, ready in minutes and simply prepared with butter and sugar! Try it out! - 39.4406
Combine in mixing bowl 1 cup flour, salt, soda, brown sugar and rolled oats.
Cut in butter until particles are fine.
Reserve 1 cup; press remaining mixture into bottom of greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Combine caramels and cream in... - 39.3064
Old Fashioned Caramels
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix sugar, butter, corn syrup and 1 cup whipping cream; mix well.
2. Allow it to come to a boil over medium heat; boil gently 1 minute.
3. Mix in remaining whipping cream; allow it to come to a boil over medium heat.
4. Boil... - 39.2274
1) In a saucepan, blend sugar, salt, and syrup and let it boil, ensuring to stir occasionally.
2) Slowly stir in butter and milk and then continue to cook .
3) Remove pan from heat, and stir in flavoring.
4) Take a square pan, grease with butter, and... - 39.1076
These homemade caramels are prepared with sugar and syrup. Cooked in the microwave with added glucose with a dash of vanilla, the caramels are chilled in the refrigerator to set before serving. - 38.8711
Caramel With Sesame Seeds
1. Take a 30 cm (6 inch) shallow, square cake tin and line the base with foil.
2. Oil lightly and sprinkle sesame seeds properly in the base.
3. Take a large heatproof bowl, place the remaining ingredients and
4. Place the remaining ingredients in a... - 38.206
1) Take a glass bowl and pour sugar, butter, honey, and chocolate pieces.
2) Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Whisk and cook for another 3 minutes on power, stirring every minute.
4) Sprinkle nuts.
5) Take a buttered mould and pour the mixture in it.... - 37.8822
Caramel Floating Island
Separate 3 eggs; beat whites till soft peaks form.
Gradually add the 1/3 cup sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
In 10-inch skillet heat milk to 'simmering.
Drop meringue in 8 portions into milk; simmer, uncovered, till firm, about 5 minutes.
Lift from milk... - 37.6845
Melt-in-the Mouth Caramels
Melt butter in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add brown sugar and salt.
Stir until thoroughly combined.
Stir in light corn syrup, mix well.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir over medium heat until candy reaches firm ball stage (245Â° on... - 36.6839
1) In a heavy-bottom pan, add sugar and half the water and heat on low till the sugar dissolves.
2) Raise the heat and without stirring allow to boil till the syrup registers 168°C, 336°F on a sugar thermometer, or pour a little syrup on a white... - 36.3098
Calypso Caramel Oranges
Use thin-skinned oranges, preferably seedless.
Cut the oranges in half horizontally.
Use a grapefruit knife to remove central core and loosen the segments.
Arrange oranges cut side up on a shallow flameproof serving dish and carefully pour a teaspoon of... - 35.7754
Caramel Blanc Mange
Sift the 1/3 cup sugar into a skillet and heat, stirring constantly until sugar melts to an amber-colored liquid.
Carefully add the hot water and continue to stir over low heat until the caramel is entirely dissolved.
Then remove from heat.
Mix cornstarch... - 35.4812
Cherry Caramel Ring
Place butter in 8-in round dish.
Microwave at High (10) 1/2 to 3/4 Minute, until melted.
Sprinkle sugar over butter and add corn syrup.
Stir well with fork.
Place drinking glass open-side-up in center of dish.
Sprinkle with pecans and cherries.
Arrange... - 35.3962
Salted Caramel Cream
Soften the gelatine leaf by soaking in cold water. (If using powdered gelatine, follow the maker's instructions for dissolving.)
Bring the cream to the boil.
Put the sugar in a separate pan without any liquid and bring to the boil, stirring continuously with... - 35.2378
In 3-qt casserole, combine sugar, syrup, butter, 1 cup cream and salt.
Microwave at High 10 minutes, stirring twice.
Gradually stir in 3/4 cup cream.
Microwave 15 to 19 minutes, or until hard ball forms (250° F.) when small amount is dropped in cold... - 35.0452
Combine the sugars, corn syrup, evaporated milk, cream and butter in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a full rolling boil.
Cook to 250 degrees on a candy thermometer.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the vanilla.
Pour into a greased 12x15 inch baking pan.
Let stand until... - 34.916
Caramel Breakfast Ring
1) Take a plastic ring mold of 6 cup capacity and combine brown sugar, water and butter in it. Heat for 1 minute. Blend and add nuts.
2) Separate the biscuits and arrange in an overlapping fashion inside the ring mold (biscuits can also be quartered to... - 34.8888
Butter a 9x9x2-inch pan.
Melt the 1 cup butter or margarine in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Add brown sugar and salt; stir thoroughly.
Stir in corn syrup.
Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk, stirring constantly.
Clip candy thermometer to side of... - 34.8633
Combine sugar, corn syrup, and 1 cup of cream in a heavy pan. Heat slowly and stir constantly until it starts to boil. Cook to soft-ball stage (236 degrees F.). Add second cup of cream and cook to soft-ball stage; then add the third cup of cream and cook to... - 34.6519
Combine sugar and water in saucepan, stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boil, do not stir.
Boil rapidly, uncovered, for five minutes or until syrup turns golden brown.
Divide syrup evenly into four individual heatproof dishes of about... - 33.8053
Caramel Glazed Oranges
These Caramelized Glazed Oranges are a desire ! I love these brandied oranges glazed with irresistible burnt sugar for my dessert ! Try these Caramelized Glazed Oranges and let me know if you like them. - 33.6797
In saucepan, cook sugar, corn syrup and butter over medium heat, stirring, until boiling.
Stir in vanilla.
Let cool slightly.
Stir together flour, almonds and cardamom; stir into brown sugar mixture until well combined.
Drop by teaspoonfuls (5 mL), at least 4... - 33.4501
Caramels are simply loved by kids all over the world. Caramels get its taste from corn syrup mixed with butter and flavored with vanilla. - 33.4031
Cook juice and vinegar to 238° or soft ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Add almond butter and cereal.
Stir until mixture thickens.
Drop 12 teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
While still warm but not hardened, form each candy into a square.
Chill... - 33.267
Peel the oranges, taking care to remove all the pith.
Cut in slices or divide into segments.
Arrange in layers in a heat resisting serving dish, sprinkling each layer with a little caster sugar and liqueur, if used.
Heat the sugar and water, stirring until... - 32.5146
Crescent Caramel Swirl
Heat oven to 375°F. for colored fluted tube pan.
In small saucepan, melt margarine.
Coat bottom and sides of 12-cup fluted tube pan (do not use pan with removable bottom) with 2 Tbs. of the melted margarine; sprinkle pan with 3 Tbs. of the nuts.
Add... - 31.9366
Combine butter, sugar, corn syrup, and 1 cup whipping cream in a large Dutch oven.
Cook over low heat, stirring gently, until sugar dissolves.
Cover and cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes to wash down sugar crystals from sides of pan.
Uncover and cook,... - 31.2353
In the Bosch mixing bowl, combine butter or margarine, vanilla, and brown sugar.
Add the remaining ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
Spread in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Bake in a 350Â° F.
Oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Spread Burnt Butter Frosting on... - 29.9093
6 large oranges.
Slice each orange crosswise in 1/4-inch slices.
Carefully remove any pips, and reform as a whole orange.
Arrange in a serving dish just large enough to hold them.
Put 12 oz. granulated sugar in a heavy pan.
Moisten with 1/4 pint cold... - 29.8149
1. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, light and dark com syrups and heavy cream. Stir to mix well.
2. Cook over medium heat, uncovered, to 240°F. on candy thermometer, or until a little syrup dropped in cold water forms a hard ball—about 45 minutes.... - 29.4868
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and almond extract.
2. Add cake flour, salt, and almonds and mix until blended.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch... - 28.8361
Colorful Caramel Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine 1 cup flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Blend in melted butter to form a crumbly mixture. Press half of the crumb mixture onto the bottom of a 9-by-9-inch baking pan; bake for 10 minutes.
3.... - 28.6326
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Melt butter in saucepan; stir in eggs, sugar, vanilla and flour mixture.
Add pecans; spread batter in greased 12x7 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Cut into 18 bars; cool on rack. - 28.4873
Caramel Nut Coffee Coolers
Combine coffee and 3 tablespoons caramel syrup, stirring until syrup dissolves.
Stir in creamer; cover and chill.
Pour coffee mixture evenly into four glasses.
Top each serving with 1 tablespoon whipped topping; drizzle evenly with 2 teaspoons syrup.
Serve... - 27.7744
Have you ever tried this wonderful Caramel Licorice recipe. I often make it as a treat for myself. Try making the Caramel Licorice for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 27.7527
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sprinkle half the sugar in a fairly thick layer over the work surface.
Roll the pastry out on this into a 25 cm/ 10 in square.
Sprinkle the pastry thickly with the remaining sugar.
Trim the edges if necessary, then roll the... - 27.3038
Vanilla Flavored Cream Caramels
Put syrup, sugar, 1 cup cream and butter in large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling well.
Gradually stir in remaining cream.
Cook to 245° on a candy thermometer or until it forms a ball in cold water.
Pour into... - 26.7967
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub cookie sheets with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
3. Sift the sugar and gradually add it to the beaten eggs, beating until smooth and thickened. Fold in the vanilla, then... - 26.7787
Generously butter 8-inch square pan and heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Combine all ingredients except vanilla in saucepan.
Place over medium heat and stir gently with wooden spoon until mixture is an even golden caramel color very thick and breaks with big bubbles,... - 26.6516
Candied Bell Pepper Caramel
1. In a medium-sized, heavy, nonreactive saucepan, combine the peppers, sugar, and cider. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes, or until the sauce turns golden brown, thickens, and caramelizes.
2. Remove from the heat and whisk in the Grand... - 26.4253
Boil up; then add 1 tin sweetened condensed milk slowly.
Boil to soft ball stage (234 degrees).
Add 1 cup nuts.
Cool overnight in a pan.
Cut with a sawing motion, and wrap in waxed paper. - 26.3847
1) In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, water and cream of tartar, then allow to boil.
2) Stir continuously over a medium-high heat until the sugar is fully dissolved.
3) Increase the heat and cook until golden brown.
4) Over an oiled, rimless... - 26.2171
Melt butter, and cook over medium heat until light brown, stirring constantly.
Add brown sugar, and cook until sugar melts.
Remove from heat, add milk, stirring constantly.
Slowly add powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt, beating at medium speed of an electric... - 26.0344
My idea of ending a perfect meal is with this Caramels . Follow this quick and easy-to-follow recipe for Caramels to top off your meal with an equally delicious dessert. - 26.0245
Chocolate Cobbler With Caramel And Macadamia Nut Topping
In a large bowl, combine 3 well-beaten eggs, 1 1/2 cups sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/3 cup cocoa, 3/4 cup melted butter, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Stir well, until completely blended. Pour into a deep dish pie plate that has been sprayed with cooking oil spray.... - 25.8675
Chocolate Caramel Drops
MICROWAVE caramels and cream in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave 1-1/2 minutes; stir until caramels are completely melted. Cool.
PLACE pecan halves on lightly greased cookie sheets in clusters of 3. Spoon caramel mixture over... - 25.8202
Place all ingredients except vanilla in a heavy saucepan and stir constantly over fairly low heat until mixture is pale brown â€” a little dropped into cold water should form a firm but pliable ball. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and nuts and pour... - 25.6431
Caramel Breakfast Ring
In 6 cup plastic ring mold or 1 qt glass dish, add brown sugar, butter, water; heat 1 minute.
Blend ingredients and stir in nuts.
Separate biscuits; arrange in overlapping ring (or for a crowd, cut each biscuit in quarters).
Spoon caramel mixture over... - 25.5574
1 Place butter in large buttered mixing bowl. Microwave 1 to 2 minutes on 7 (MED.HIGH) to melt. Blend in brown sugar, syrup, condensed milk and salt. Cover with plastic wrap.
2 Microwave 10 to 12 minutes 25 on.HIGH;stir well. - 24.5461
• To toast pecan halves, spread nuts in a single layer in a shallow baking pan. Toast the nuts in a 350° oven about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Line a baking sheet with foil. Butter the foil. On prepared baking sheet arrange toasted pecans in... - 24.4502
1. Unwrap candies and combine with water in a 1 1/2-quart glass mixing bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 7 for 4 to 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring every minute.
2. Spread softened butter on a sheet of wax paper 18-inches long.... - 23.3423
Peel away the rind and pith from the oranges and cut the fruit into horizontal slices. Arrange them in 4 individual dishes either in slices or reshape the orange, and secure it with a cocktail stick through the centre.
Place the sugar in a bowl with 45 ml / 3... - 22.8317
The Caramel Oranges is a lovely fruit dessert that is simply yummy. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Caramel Oranges at home! - 22.604
Place the sugar and water in a deep bowl and, cook for 4 - 5 minutes or until golden.
Remove from the oven using gloves as the dish will be very hot.
Let it cool until the liquid thickens slightly.
Scoop a small amount of caramel into a spoon and pour it... - 20.9195
Blend first 3 ingredients and cook over low heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cook until mixture comes to a full boil and thickens.
Remove from heat, stir in butter.
Serve hot or cold. - 20.571
Heat the sugar and water to 150-155°C/302-311°F until it turns pale caramel.
Plunge the base of the pan into cold water to stop it cooking.
Dip the top third of each small ball into the caramel and place caramel-side down on a baking sheet lined with... - 20.153
Put the sugar into a saucepan with the water.
Stir until the sugar has dissolved then boil steadily until a pale golden caramel.
Dip small bunches of grapes into the caramel and allow to harden.
Eat within a day. - 20.113
Choco Caramel Top Hats
1. Unwrap caramels and combine with cream in the top of a medium-size, double boiler. Heat them over simmering water about 15 minutes; stir until creamy-smooth. Break walnuts coarsely and stir in.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 1 inch apart, on buttered cookie... - 19.8468
Put the sugar in a bowl and add 3-4 tablespoons of water.
Microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes until the caramel is a deep golden color (remember that it will continue to cook for a few minutes once it is removed from the oven).
Add 3 (2) tablespoons of hot water,... - 18.4449
Melt 1 cup sugar until it is a very dark syrup, stirring constantly as it melts.
Then stir in carefully (for much steam will rise) 1 cup boiling water, and stir until smooth.
Cool and keep for use in a glass container. - 15.734
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos. - 9.15078
How To Make Caramel Sauce
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my homemade caramel sauce. - 0
Simple Caramel Recipes By Category