- » Simple Cannelloni
Simple Cannelloni Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple cannelloni recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple cannelloni recipes.
Vegetable Cheese Cannelloni
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Coat a 13X9X2-inch baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
2) Blend the whole tomatoes in an electric blender to get a smooth mixture.
3) Transfer the puree into a medium saucepan. Add in tomato sauce, tomato... - 48.7704
Cannelloni With Meat Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a large skillet, apply oil and heat for 1-2 minutes over a medium-high heat.
3) Stir in the beef and cook for 4-5 minutes, until brown, stirring continuously.
4) Stir in the onion, salt, pepper, and... - 46.3648
Salmon With Lemon Cannelloni
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Sift the flour and salt on a work surface and make a depression in the center.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs and tomato paste lightly, blend in the flour with a fork. Knead with more flour, until the... - 45.5904
Cannelloni Di Spinach
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the onion.
Fry for 6 minutes, stirring.
Add the garlic, veal, spinach, basil, salt and pepper and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the egg yolk and cream mixture.
Set the mixture... - 45.5816
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F (180°C)
2. Grease a 13-x 9-inch (3.5 L) shallow baking dish
3. Break off tough stems from asparagus.
4. Peel stems and cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) lengths.
5. In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook asparagus for... - 43.996
Eggplant Cannelloni With Ham And Mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Slice lengthwise each eggplant into 6 wedges, discarding the outer slices.
3. Arrange eggplant slices on a baking sheet and brush them with about 1 tablespoon oil.
4. Bake them in the preheated oven... - 43.7047
Cannelloni With Beef Filling
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F). in a food processor, mix the ground beef, artichoke hearts, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper, egg and breadcrumbs.
Stuff the cannelloni or the sheets of cannelloni with the meat mixture and place them in a greased baking... - 36.7194
Chicken And Cheese Cannelloni
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in a colander, then dry on a kitchen towel until ready to use
2. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine chicken, ricotta, Parmesan cheese, parsley, egg,... - 31.1294