- » Simple Brandy
Simple Brandy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple brandy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple brandy recipes.
What better way to burst forth into Christmas carols than with a heady eggnog which is just perfect for any holiday setting. Just muddle together Brandy, vanilla extract, four ounces of milk and egg, shake the ingredients with a little ice, strain and serve.... - 101.168
Scampi With Brandy
1) Take a saucepan and place it over medium heat. Add butter and melt.
2) Put shallot and saute until tender. Stir in mushrooms and cook for about1-2 minutes.
3) Use a slotted spoon to lift the mushroom-shallot mixture, and transfer it to a plate. Set... - 43.7508
Lacy Brandy Cups
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350° F (180°C).
2) Take cookie sheets and grease lightly.
3) In a saucepan mix butter, sugar and corn syrup and heat. Do not use a non-stick saucepan for this recipe.
4) Stir till the ingredients have... - 42.0146
Brandy Buttered Cornish Hens
Brandy buttered cornish hens is a fruity and savory chicken or hen recipe. Prepared with a fruit derived brandy, the brandy buttered cornish hens is made with a pecan stuffing for a rich taste and roasted to serve with apple slices and parsley. - 40.9143
Brandy Old Fashioned
1. In an old-fashioned glass, place the cube of sugar in the base.
2. Shake the bitters on to the sugar; swirl this until it spreads to the sides.
3. Put the ice cubes into the glass and pour the brandy over them; stir gently.
4. Twist the lemon rind... - 40.3022
Sift flour with baking powder into a large bowl; dot with butter or margarine.
Add granulated sugar, salt, eggs, milk and brandy; knead to a smooth dough.
Heat oil for frying to 360°F (180°C) in a deep-frying pan.
On a floured surface, roll out dough 1/8... - 39.8648
Chocolate Brandy Log
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugars until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift together the flour and cocoa, then work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture.
Divide the mixture into 15 and form each piece into... - 39.7752
Baked Chocolate And Hazelnut Pears With Brandy Cream
Peel the pears, then cut them in half lengthways, remove the stems and scoop out the cores.
Mix the chocolate spread with the nuts and crushed cookies.
Pack into the cavities in the pears and sandwich back together.
Lightly butter six squares of foil, shiny... - 39.0326
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the vermouths and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Twist the lemon rind over the mixture and drop it in.
5. Serve chilled with... - 38.6436
1. In an old-fashioned glass, place the cube of sugar into the base.
2. Shake the bitters on to the sugar; swirl this until it spreads to the sides.
3. Add the Pernod and swirl this mixture around the glass to spread it evenly.
4. Put the ice cubes... - 38.6301
Cinnamon Brandy Baked Pears
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 375°F.
2) With the help of a spoon or paring knife, alternately, halve the pears and take the cores carefully.
3) In a baking dish, place the pears.
4) Mix together the brandy and... - 38.3907
Brandy Mince Tart
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
Roll out the pastry to a thickness of 5 mm (1/4 in) and use it to line a 23 cm (9 in)fluted flan ring set on a baking (cookie) sheet.
Trim the edges and spread the pastry with the mincemeat.
Bake for 20... - 38.347
Avis's Strawberries With Brandy
Slice the strawberries and place them in a large bowl.
In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the brandy, sugar, and a pinch of salt and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup.
Remove from the heat and add the cinnamon... - 38.0117
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine and beat well the honey, butter, oil, egg, and brandy.
Stir together the flour, soda, and salt and add to first mixture, mixing thoroughly.
Stir in the raisins, currants, and nuts.
Drop by the level tablespoonful onto buttered... - 37.4957
1. Cream the butter with tweo thirds cup of sugar until fluffy
2. Add egg yolk, salt and vanilla; sift flour and mix it all well; chill for a couple of hours
3. Break into pieces and roll into worm-like structures 6" long and 0.25" in thickness
4.... - 36.6997
1) In a cocktail shaker, place the ice cubes.
2) Squeeze the lime juice and add sugar and brandy over the ice.
3) Thoroughly shake the mixture until frosty.
4) Use a Collins glass to pour the drink without straining. Place the cherry and lime... - 36.3602
This Brandy coffee recipe is by a long shot my most preferred recipe. This drink is most popular among all my friends and family. Never ever miss out on this great Brandy coffee recipe. - 36.1945
Apricot Brandy Ice
1) In a pot, add water and boil.
2) Add the apricots, and lower the heat and poach till soft.
3) Drain and keep aside the poaching liquid for later use.
4) Cool the poached apricots, and then puree.
5) Mix in 2 cups of the poaching liquid, honey and... - 35.4999
Grapefruit In Brandy
1. Remove the skin of a grapefruit and prod out its pithy core using little finger.
2. Cut the fruit into 1 inch thick rounds.
3. Add sugar to a large saucepan with cinnamon and ½ cup of cold water.
4. Cook it over low heat, until the sugar... - 35.1863
1. In an old-fashioned glass, place the ice cubes.
2. Pour the sugar and brandy over the ice and add a little water.
3. Twist the lemon rind over the mixture and drop it in.
4. Stir gently and serve cold as an excellent summer drink.
5.... - 35.1785
Hiram Walker S Supreme Brandy Burgers
Saute the shallots, add the next 7 ingredients.
Wet hands and shape into patties.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Dust patties with flour; saute in oil and keep in warm oven.
Add consomme, Apricot Brandy, and cook five minutes.
Add butter and pour over... - 34.2047
Brandy And Water
1. Ina a highball glass put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the brandy over the ice.
3. Add water to taste.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled glass and garnish with lemon wedges.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
6. This is a very... - 33.8384
1. In a tumbler, add ice, peppermint, peach bitters, curacao, brandy and stir well.
2. In a cocktail glass, strain the stirred contents, garnish with a slice of lemon and serve chilled. - 33.5558
Plum Brandy Sauce
In a medium-size saucepan, combine chili sauce, jams, five-spice powder, salt, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce and orange peel.
Cook, stirring often, over medium-low heat until jams are melted.
In a small bowl, combine orange juice and cornstarch; stir into... - 33.3384
Mix together the sugar and one tablespoon soda water in a chilled glass until the sugar dissolves.
Add the brandy and Madeira.
Add a little soda and mix well.
Fill the glass with ice.
Twist the orange peel above the glass and drop it in.
Garnish with a... - 33.0517
1) Cut the oranges around the middle through the rind, dip into boiling water and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2) Remove the oranges and cool them slightly.
3) Gently pull up half the rind to form a cup on the top of each orange, then pull down the... - 32.6176
Coda D'aragosta Al Brandi
Wash lobster tails, split down the backs and butterfly.
Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan and cook lobster for 5 minutes, meat side down.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes, until the shells turn pinkish red.
Remove tails and place in... - 32.5029
Combine cake mix, egg white, water, and brandy flavoring in a small bowl.
Stir in dry oatmeal, raisins, and pecans.
Chill for 2 hours.
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Drop from a teaspoon onto the greased cookie... - 31.9275
Blackberry Brandy Grilled Pheasant Breasts
Puree the berries in a food processor.
Pass through a sieve to remove seeds.
Mix the blackberry pulp, sugar and brandy together in a sauce pan.
Heat to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens.
Brush the oil over the pheasant and grill for 6... - 30.5914
Apricot Slice With Brandy Custard
1. Prepare scone dough, adding mixed spice and apricots to dry ingredients before adding liquid.
2. Place dough into a greased and lined 18 x 28 cm (7 x 11 1/4 in) shallow cake pan and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked.
3. To make custard, combine custard,... - 30.4502
Honey Brandy Sauce
In a small, heavy saucepan, combine honey, water, and salt.
Bring to a boil and cook for 3 or 4 minutes.
Dissolve cornstarch in water, and add slowly to the honey mixture.
Cook over very low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
Remove from... - 30.3998
Brandy Jumbo Skrimp
Place all ingredients in bowl and marinate 50 minutes on countertop.
Alternate shrimp and bok choy on skewers.
Place on ovenproof platter.
Broil 12 to 14 minutes in oven 6 in (15 cm) from top element.
Turn skewers over once and season during cooking.
Baste... - 30.2394
Rock Cornish Game Hens With Brandy
Wrap each bird in two strips of bacon and secure with kitchen string or small skewers.
Thread the birds on a spit.
Place a drip pan under the rotisserie to catch the juices.
Rotate the birds on the spit over hot coals for 20 minutes.
Remove bacon and continue... - 30.0047
Place yams in a greased 2-quart baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Pour sauce over the yams and bake at 350° for 30 minutes - 29.9548
Pour the brandy, curacao, lemon juice, bitters and maraschino liqueur into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a sugar-frosted glass filled with crushed ice.
Garnish with lemon peel and cherry. - 29.4362
1) In a Collin mug or iced silver mug, add the mint and sugar.
2) Pick the mug and give it a swirl so that the mix spreads.
3) Top the mug with cracked.
4) Add the brandy and gently stir.
5) Add in additional ice and stir till the mug appears to have... - 29.144
Figs In Brandy
Combine sugar, cardamom seeds, and 1/2 cup Cognac in saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in raisins and almonds; heat through Place figs in chafing dish; pour sugar mixture over figs.
Place over low flame until figs are heated... - 27.1973
Combine coffee granules and hot water in a small bowl or cup, stirring until granules dissolve.
Combine coffee mixture, ice cream, brandy, and chocolate syrup in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Pour beverage into glasses; sprinkle each... - 27.0774
Mix finely chopped candied fruits or dried fruits with the brandy and let marinate for 2 or 3 hours or longer.
Mix with the marshmallows and let stand until all the brandy is absorbed.
Beat cheese and melted chips together and add marinated fruit-marshmallow... - 26.9476
Mocha Brandy Delight
Beat together chocolate, coffee, and brandy.
Fold in whipped cream.
Serve at once. - 26.941
Simple Brandy Recipes By Category