- » Simple Berries
Simple Berries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple berries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple berries recipes.
Almond And Berry Crumble
Tired of those traditional desserts? Then why not try fresh berries and nuts, they make great desserts too. Watch this amazing video and you would surely love to make this nutritious and healthy dessert. It is so simple that it can be easily prepared in no... - 129.108
Looking for simple and easy strawberry coulis syrup that you can pour over dessert and enjoy the dessert immensely. This syrup is rather simple to make and take just few minutes from start to end. Here is the recipe. - 118.661
Goji Berries And Dates Anti Aging Smoothie
Looking for a tasty smoothie recipe that is not too mainstream? Then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make a tasty smoothie that everyone will love and want more! - 95.3116
Cherry Berry Cobbler
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish spray with cooking spray.
3) In a large saucepan add cherries, berries, 1 1/2 cups of the sugar, the cornstarch and water. Mix together.
4) Cook and stir over... - 46.526
Brandied Berry Bombe
1) Set the refrigerator to the coldest.
2) Place the basins or moulds in the freezer to chill.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg yolk and sugar together.
4) Boil the milk and gradually whisk into the yolk mixture.
5) Return the mixture into... - 45.267
Fantasy In Berries
1. To prepare raspberry sauce, place thawed raspberries, 1/4 cup sugar and lemon juice in blender or food processor.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Strain into a bowl to remove seeds.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Wash blender or food... - 44.3534
Mixed Berry Slump
Combine flour, 2 Tbsp sugar, baking powder, lemon zest, and salt for the dough in a bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut 2 Tbsp butter into dry ingredients until mixture resembles small peas.
Stir in buttermilk, egg, and vanilla, just until combined.
Heat 2 Tbsp... - 44.126
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a large bowl add berries, cinnamon, and granulated sugar.
3) Toss together.
4) In a small bowl add yogurt and honey. Whisk the mixture.
5) In 4 individual gratin or ovenproof dishes spoon the berry mixture.
6)... - 41.9354
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine the sugar and wine.
2) On high power, cook for 2 minutes, stirring in between. Then, stir until the sugar dissolves well.
3) Cook again for 5 minutes more to form a light syrup.
4) Then, add the brandy and mix... - 41.3052
Partridges With Cabbage And Juniper Berries
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Separate and boil the cabbage leaves for 5 or 6 minutes, then drain well and shred the leaves.
3) In a small skillet, heat the bacon fat and evenly brown the partridges.
4) In a roasting pan, place... - 40.7672
Berry Gelatin Dessert
Place gelatin and boiling water in blender container.
Blend at low speed till gelatin is dissolved.
Add one of the ice cubes to blender; blend till chopped and melted.
Repeat with remaining ice cubes till mixture is cool.
Add strawberries to mixture in... - 37.1032
Minted Three Berry See
1. In a food processor mix together all ingredients except blueberries and mint sprigs process using on-off motion, until mixture is chunky but do not puree.
2. Transfer to 8-x 8 x 2-inch nonstick pan; stir in blueberries.
3. Cover with plastic wrap... - 37.058
Berries And Greens
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the watercress, arugula, strawberries, onions, and ferns.
2. Sprinkle with the vinegar, oil, and orange rind and toss it well.
3. Serve as is in room temperature. - 36.9842
Three Berry Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In large bowl, whisk together apple sauce, egg whites, yogurt, granulated sugar and lemon... - 36.788
Berry Glazed Loaves
In bowl beat together egg and milk; stir in oats, onion, salt, and pepper.
Add beef and sausage; mix well.
Shape into five 4x2-inch loaves.
Place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan so loaves do not touch each other.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes; drain off excess... - 35.2519
Berry Sauced Poached Pears
Peel and core pears, leaving the stems intact.
Cut a thin slice off the bottom of each pear so pears will stand upright.
In a large saucepan combine water and lemon juice.
Bring to boiling.
Add whole pears.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for... - 33.8157
Pineapple Berry Freeze
1) In a bowl, combine relish, pineapple, pecans, marshmallows, and mayonnaise.
2) Whip and blend in cream and add a tint of food coloring if desired.
3) In a loaf pan, spread the mixture and let it freeze.
4) Bring to room temperature, unmold,... - 33.7103
Berry Good Napoleon
Bake sheets of phyllo according to the general instructions at the beginning of the chapter.
Cut the pile of four sprayed sheets into 16 rectangles.
Bake in a preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 8 minutes.
Arrange one phyllo rectangle on a dessert plate.
Mix... - 32.8703
Fresh Berry Ice
In a blender or food processor, whirl berries until pureed.
Pour through a sieve to remove seeds.
Combine puree with water, sugar, and lemon juice.
Mix well so sugar is dissolved.
Freeze puree in divided ice cube trays.
When puree is frozen, transfer cubes to... - 32.536
Star Spangled Berry
1. Into a blender, put together all ingredients and blend at frappe setting.
2. Immediately pour into cups and serve. - 32.4822
Crush the berries thoroughly; heat with marshmallows over hot water, until marshmallows melt.
Add dates and chill.
Fold in whipped cream.
Freeze without stirring.
Serves 6. - 30.7089
Berries In Cinnamon Yogurt
1. Add the honey and cinnamon to yogurt whisk it nicely, cover and refrigerate.
3. In individual bowls put the blueberries and raspberries and put a nice dollop of the yogurt garnished with a mint sprig (usually serves 6). It is perfect for a... - 29.9321
Berries And Creme Fraiche
Divide the creme fraiche among 4 elegant, stemmed serving goblets or dishes.
Place 2 tablespoons preserves atop each serving.
Chill until ready to serve.
Just before serving, hull, rinse, and pat dry the berries.
Slice or leave whole, as desired, and use to... - 29.5587
Fresh Berry Ice
Wash and hull the berries and place them in a blender.
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and heat, stirring continuously, until sugar has dissolved.
Add sugared water to blender; then add orange and lemon juice and blend until mixture is pureed.
Stir in... - 29.3496
Whizz all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth and serve immediately.
Decorate with a strawberry, to serve. - 28.0528
Fresh Berry Ice
In a food processor or blender, whirl berries until smoothly pureed.
Rub through a fine strainer; discard seeds.
In blender, combine berry puree, water, and lemon juice; sweeten to taste with sugar.
Whirl until sugar is dissolved, about 5 seconds, then pour... - 27.8157
Berry Swirl Delight
In a serving dish, combine strawberries and blueberries.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the sugar, orange juice, and liqueur.
Toss fruit gently.
In a separate bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form.
Gradually add remaining sugar; continue beating until stiff peaks... - 26.9495
Heat vodka and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring just until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Place warmed liquor mixture into a 2-quart glass jar or ceramic container.
Stir in berries and cover.
Let stand in a cool dark place for 2 to 4... - 25.4308
Orange Berry Wake Up
In blender container combine orange juice, egg, strawberries, milk powder, and cold water.
Cover and blend till mixture is smooth. - 24.5306
Berry Pink Cloud
Prepare the dessert-topping mix according to package directions.
Tint pale pink with few drops red food coloring.
Fold in strawberries and pineapple chill.
Stir before serving (add a little milk if the mixture is too thick).
Trim with strawberries. - 22.496
Orange Mint Berries
1. Peel and section oranges over a medium bowl to catch juices. Coarsely chop orange sections, add to juice. Stir in mint and honey.
2. Add berries to orange mixture, toss gently to coat. - 19.8883
Pear Berry Crush
Place frozen berries, pear and ice in blender; process until smooth. - 18.5757
Mint Berry Blast
In a large bowl, combine the berries, mint and lemon juice; gently toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Garnish with whipped topping if desired. - 17.7946
Fairy Berry Bake-off
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos. - 14.2226
Divide berries equally among 4 stemmed glasses.
Slowly fill each glass with wine.
Sip wine first, then eat berries with a spoon. - 14.1032
Very Berry Whip
Soak the sugar flakes in the apple juice for 10-15 minutes or until soft and almost dissolved. Bring apple juice and agar flakes to a boil. Lower flame to medium and add berries. Cook 5-7 minutes. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate 2 hours or until completely... - 13.2568
Simple Berries Recipes By Category