- » Simple Beer
Simple Beer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple beer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple beer recipes.
Duck Breast With Beer-onions And Cheese Sandwich
Do you love trying out different kinds of sandwiches? Here is a video-recipe showing you how to sear duck breasts. The ingredients also include delicious onion rings flavored with beer and melted cheese!!! This is one sandwich to be tried!! - 114.934
Rum And Beer Cocktail
This is a cocktail that will get you high in your spirits! A beautiful concoction of bees and rum! Tim the mixiologist gets this drink readied up for the summers! See the video for more on this! - 90.618
Beer Griddlecakes With Pilgrim Syrup
1. To make the syrup for the pancakes, combine sugar and beer in a saucepan.
2. Boil for about 2 minutes on a low flame stirring until sugar dissolves.
3. Slide in the butter and stir. Keep aside until ready to serve.
4. To make the batter, into a... - 48.5732
Beer With Basil
1) Take a shallow dish and combine, oyster sauce, soy sauce, stock and garlic. To this marinade and beef and let it stand for 30 minutes.
2) Take beans, blanch in salted boiling water and then run through cold water. Drain an set... - 48.3046
Beer Curried Fruit
1) In a large saucepan put sugar, cornstarch, and curry powder.
2) Mix beer and stir until thickened and clear.
3) Add butter and orange peel and stir till melted.
4) Stir in sliced peaches, pears, and mandarin oranges.
5) Cook covered and simmer... - 47.5634
Southwest Beer And Pinto
1.Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix flour, sugar, soda, salt and cloves.
3.Put eggs and oil in the bowl and mix well so that a damp mixture is formed.
4.No need to whisk the mixture.
5.Put almond extract, pineapple,... - 47.1212
Chocolate Beer Cake
1. Grease and dust 2 (8-inch) round cake pans.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. On top of a double boiler or pan of simmering water, melt chocolate in a bowl until smooth. Take off heat and let cool slightly.
4. In the mean time, into a... - 46.153
Carp In Beer
Cut carp into serving pieces.
Sprinkle with salt.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Place fish in stew pan with beer, onions, bay leaf, peppercorns and lemon.
Put pan over medium heat.
Simmer gently 15 to 20 minutes, until fish is tender.
Remove fish to heated... - 44.509
Beer Sauced Burgers
1. In small saucepan cook onion and green pepper in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
2. In a bowl combine catsup, cornstarch and Worcestershire sauce and stir into vegetables in saucepan.
3. Add beer and heat, stirring constantly, till... - 44.3967
Turkey Legs With Beer
Wash the celery, remove the leaves and set aside.
Chop the stalks.
Put the bacon, carrot, onion and celery into a deep casserole and add 3 tablespoons (2 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Pour the lager into the casserole and... - 44.2734
Ham Baked In Beer
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Remove skin from the ham.
3) Score fat diagonally and then stud with cloves.
4) In a shallow pan, place a large piece of foil and then arrange the ham in the middle.
5) In a bowl, mix molasses, mustard,... - 43.288
Northern Beer Bites
Soak wooden skewers in water for 1/2 hour.
In 1-quart saucepan, combine marinade ingredients.
Cook over medium-low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until margarine is melted and mixture is hot, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Blend in beer.
Cut... - 42.5591
Rabbit In Beer
1. Cut the rabbit into 4-8 pieces.
2. In a saucepan, prepare a weak vinegar solution and soak it overnight.
3. Just before cooking, remove meat and dry it.
4. In a frying pan, heat a little fat and quickly brown the meat with chopped onion and... - 41.3597
Cheddar Beer Omelets
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs with beer, salt, and Tabasco.
2. Use a fork to whisk until blended.
In a 6 or 8-inch skillet, melt about 1 tablespoon butter over moderate heat.
3. Pour in 1/4th egg mixture and allow the egg to coagulate.
4. As... - 40.8423
Pour 3/4 C.beer over bread crumbs; add eggs, onion, salt and pepper.
Mix, then add meat and mix thoroughly.
Shape into loaf and place in oven-proof pan or baking dish
Combine catsup, mustard and remaining beer; pour over meat loaf.
Bake in a preheated 350... - 39.8404
Clam And Beer Appetizers
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease baking sheet.
Combine first 8 ingredients with salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
Add clams and blend thoroughly.
If mixture seems too dry, moisten with reserved clam juice.
Spread on toast rounds or spoon into... - 39.7832
Burgers In Bitter Beer
1) In a bowl, add beef and loosen up.
2) Add garlic, (reserve tips, if any), carrot, and pepper and mix gently.
3) Form 2 or 3 patties with the mix.
4) In a pan, heat butter, add patties and sear the first side for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Brown, turn over... - 39.6306
Beer Pot Roast
1) In a saucepan, brown the meat in oil.
2) Combine together the ketchup and beer in a slow cooker and add the onion and browned meat. Stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 hours.
4) Take the meat out of the cooker and keep it... - 38.3633
1) In a skillet heat butter and sauté onion till soft.
2) Mix bouillon, salt, and pepper and stir.
3) Add rice and stir for 1 minute.
4) Add beer. Add water to make 3/4 cup uncooked rice if package directions instructs that.
5) Boil and cook covered... - 38.2946
Beer Broiled Pike
1. In a greased broiler pan, keep the split pikes with its skin side down.
2. Season the pike with salt, pepper and some lemon juice.
3. Brush the pike with melted butter.
4. Place the pan under the broiler at a distance of about 6 inches from... - 38.1626
Beer Braised Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a deep 6-quart flameproof casserole over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and saute, skin side down, until the skin has stiffened a bit, 3 to 4 minutes. While the chicken is browning, chop the onion,... - 38.1371
Cheddar Beer Fondue
1) On the inner surface of the double boiler, apply garlic and melt the butter over a gently simmering water.
2) Toss the cheese and flour together. Then stir rapidly into the butter alongwith the beer and aquavit, if desired until smooth.
3) Spoon the... - 37.7566
Brisket And Beer
1) In a slow cooker, place the brisket.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients, except beer, mix well.
3) Pour over the brisket and cover with the beer.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
5) Slice... - 37.5932
Kielbasa Simmered In Beer And Onions
1) Heat a large heavy skillet over medium heat and melt the butter.
2) Add in the onions and sauté till translucent.
3) Put in the kielbasa and brown it for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
4) Add in the beer over the kielbasa sausage and onions. Allow... - 36.693
Roasted Beer Tenderloin
In a small bowl, combine the mustard, garlic, pepper, garlic salt and onion salt; brush over tenderloin.
Place in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 45 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for rare, a meat thermometer should read... - 36.6037
Sausage In Beer
1) In a saucepan add beer, onion, carrot, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
2) Boil and cook covered simmering for 15 minutes on reduced heat.
3) Put sausage and cover simmering for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Place sausages inside the buns.... - 36.4953
Roast Moose In Beer
Set the roast in the freezer for about 2 hours, to make it easier to slice.
Cut the meat across the grain into quarter-inch slices.
In a baking dish with a cover or in a slow cooker, arrange 2 layers of meat slices.
In a small bowl, stir together flour, salt,... - 36.18
Cheese Beer Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheddar and onion.
4. Add enough beer to wet the dry ingredients and stir quickly with a fork just until it... - 35.7385
Wassail Beer Bowl
Heat beer (do not boil) with sugar, nutmeg, ginger, sherry and lemon.
Bring almost to boiling point.
Remove from heat.
Taste for sweetening.
Pour into large heated bowl containing 6 slices of freshly made toast.
Serve as hot as possible in punch... - 35.3144
Zesty Beer Ice
1) In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over 1 can beer.
2) Let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
3) Mix sugar and cook on low heat till dissolved.
4) Mix remaining 1 can beer, lemon peel, and juice.
5) Pour the content in a shallow pan.
6) Freeze to set the... - 34.9979
Beer Sauced Burgers
In small saucepan cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender.
Combine catsup, cornstarch, and worcestershire; stir into vegetables.
Add beer; heat and stir just till boiling.
Com-bine ground beef and 1 teaspoon salt.
Shape into six 1/2-inch-thick... - 34.9331
Beer B Cued Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in 9 X 13-inch pan.
Add chicken; turn to coat.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt remaining butter with barbecue sauce and beer in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
Remove... - 34.3225
Coffee With Beer Friesland Style
This Coffee With Beer Friesland Style is an irresistible beverage recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Coffee With Beer Friesland Style with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 34.1509
Cold Beer Punch
1) In a pitcher mix all ingredients together.
2) In low glasses or punch cups pour the liquid over rice.
3) Sprinkle nutmeg when serving. - 33.6279
Fiery Beer Hush Puppies
Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a medium mixing bowl, stir well.
Add eggs, beer, onion, and jalapeno pepper, stir well.
Carefully drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls into 1-inch-deep hot oil (365Â°), cook only a few at a time,... - 32.8363
Beer Porridge is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 30.4532
Beer Bloody Mary
1) In a pitcher mix all ingredients.
2) In old-fashioned glasses put rice and pour the mixture over it.
3) Serve chilled. - 29.4393
Short Ribs In Beer
Place all ingredients in a deep, 3-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, tightly covered, on simmer for 25 minutes.
Stir and heat an additional 25 minutes on simmer or until meat is tender. - 27.7526
Clams Steamed In Beer
This is the time to remember not to fill the pressure cooker over two thirds full.
Try 2 pounds of clams for starters.
Wash clams thoroughly to remove all sand.
Put beer in cooker and set rack in place.
Put clams on the rack.
Close the cooker and set pressure... - 27.509
Simple Beer Recipes By Category