- » Simple Bean Soup
Simple Bean Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple bean soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple bean soup recipes.
Easy Fifteen Bean Soup
Want a dish that can supply you with a lot of fiber? This is exactly what Dave is doing in this Easy Fifteen Bean Soup recipe video. He is making the soup using a lot of ham steak, ham with bones and some onion. When all the ingredients are simmered together,... - 117.428
Cook Along Winter Bean Soup
Wish you could make the winters warm with a special bean soup? Follow this recipe to prepare a very tasty bean soup at home. This one's sure to appease your taste buds and ticker. - 117.204
Borlotti Bean Soup
This is a heavier, hearty soup that really fits the bill on a cold rainy day. Borlotti beans are much like Cranberry beans, which can be more readily available in the U.S. It's best to let the soup rest overnight before serving it as the flavors have a chance... - 102.958
Cannellini Bean Soup
This cannellini bean soup recipe seems too good to be true. How can you make such a tempting soup with just six ingredients. Well, watch the video to see how you can make this vibrant miraculous soup in your home kitchen. - 102.213
Greek Bean Soup
Soups in Greek cuisine are rich with vegetables and seasonings. Here is a recipe to make a vegetarian Bean Soup or Fasolada using beans, seasonings and other vegetables. Great to freak out watching your favorite super-bowl matches! - 80.321
Crockpot 13 Bean Soup
Have you been looking for an easy Crockpot recipe? This one is just perfect for you. Watch this video to learn a really simple Crockpot 13 Bean Soup recipe. This soup is very impressive as an appetizer. Don't give it a miss. - 79.5744
Mung Bean Soup
Make a nice mung bean soup for a dinner, it's a healthier option with all the right amount of protein intake for the day! It’s a soup that can served with some rice! The recipe demonstrated has every step shown clearly. See the video for more on this recipe! - 76.6349
Peppery Garbanzo Bean Soup
1) Wash the garbanzo beans with cold water for 1 minute. Drain the beans properly.
2) Coat the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
3) Put the onions, green pepper and parsley.
4) SautÃ© them well until they... - 48.3842
3 Bean Soup
1. In individual saucepans, cover the beans in sufficient water and allow them to soak overnight.
2. Cook the beans separately in their individual saucepans by simmering on a medium flame, until they are fork tender.
3. Make sure to check the... - 47.6199
Veal Sausage And White Bean Soup
1.Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add shallot, onion, celery, garlic.
3. Saute over medium heat for 3 minutes until onions turn translucent.
4.Add in the beans, water, broth and let mixture boil.
5.Now, reduce heat and let mixture... - 47.3929
Hearty Eight Bean Soup
The night before, sort through the beans and remove any unwanted material.
Place the beans in a large bowl.
Add enough water to cover the beans by 3 inches.
Let them soak overnight or for 8 hours.
In the morning, drain the beans well.
Place them... - 46.5031
Lucky Bean Soup
Lucky Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Lucky Bean Soup is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 46.0777
Tuscany Bean Soup
1) Rinse the beans and drain them. Cover the beans in 6 cups of cold water. Cover and refrigerate the beans overnight. Do this a day in advance.
2) The next day, add in the beans and the liquid into a 8-quart kettle. Add in 6 more cups... - 45.7206
Brown Bean Soup
Brown Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. A delicious Brown Bean Soup will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 44.9101
Marie's Bean Soup
Wash the beans-cover with water and bring to boil.
Let soak for 1 hour.
Add the bone and 3 quarts of water.
Bring to a boil, cover loosely and cook over low heat for 2 hours.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Saute the garlic for 1 minute in the oil.
Blend... - 44.8699
Smoky Bean Soup
In 5-quart casserole, combine Great Northern and pinto beans, water, bay leaves, onion, garlic, salt, thyme, pepper and liquid smoke.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes, or until boiling.
Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Stir in brown sugar.
Add ham... - 44.8058
Six Bean Soup
In a colander, rinse the kidney, navy, great northern, lima, pinto and garbanzo beans.
In a 6-quart Dutch oven, combine the beans and water.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour.... - 44.4555
Overnight Bean Soup
1) Wash the beans.
2) In a saucepan, combine the beans and 6 cups of water and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and gently simmer for about 2 minutes. Take then pan off the heat, cover it and allow to stand for about 60 minutes, or... - 44.3072
Puerto Rican Bean Soup
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
In 3-quart casserole, combine sausage, onion, green pepper, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, basil and oregano.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until vegetables are... - 44.3027
G I Bean Soup
Soak beans overnight in water to cover (8 hours at least).
Next day drain beans, rinse in hot water to whiten.
Pour three quarts water into soup kettle, bring to boil.
Put margarine in skillet with onions and garlic; cook slowly stirring occasionally until... - 44.2968
Cranberry Bean Soup
In 5 quart Dutch oven, heat 2 teaspoons olive oil over medium heat until hot.
Add butternut squash and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 10 minutes.
Remove squash mixture to bowl.
In same Dutch oven, heat remaining olive oil over... - 44.1316
Capitol Hill Bean Soup
1) Prepare the beans by sorting and washing.
2) In a Dutch oven, put the beans and pour in enough water to cover.
3) Allow the beans to soak for overnight.
4) Drain excess water from the beans and add ham bone.
5) Pour in water to cover... - 43.3685
Bean Soup Veneto-style
Place beans in a large bowl.
Add enough cold water to cover and let stand overnight.
Drain and rinse beans thoroughly.
Prepare Meat Broth.
Place beans in a large saucepan.
Add water, broth, 2 tablespoons oil, prosciutto rind or salt pork, carrot, celery and... - 43.0598
Black Bean Soup With Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until limp about 5 minutes.
Add the green pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until it is tender about 5 minutes more.
Stir in... - 42.9601
Hira's Multi Bean Soup
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, combine 3 cooked beans and the lentils.
2. Add the reserved cooking liquid or water to cover the beans.
3. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and bring to a boil
4. Reduce the heat and stir in... - 42.8695
Mexicali Bean Soup
1. In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in oil till onion is tender and translucent.
2. Stir in kidney beans, tomatoes, corn, chili peppers, bouillon granules, 6 cups water, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4-teaspoon pepper.
3. Cover and simmer for about 25... - 42.6238
Barbecued Bean Soup
In Dutch oven, combine beans and water.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Do not drain.
Stir in carrot, onion, ham bone, tomatoes, vinegar, chili sauce, sugar, salt, Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
Bring to... - 42.6152
Pasta And Bean Soup Neapolitan Style
Drain and rinse the beans under cold running water.
Put them in a large pot and add the water and the prosciutto.
Cover the pot partially and bring the water to a gentle simmer.
Simmer the beans over low heat, stirring occasionally, until they are tender, 45... - 42.585
Cauliflower And Bean Soup
1. Heat the olive oil. Add the garlic, onion and fennel seeds and cook gently for 5 minutes or until the onion is softened.
2. Add the cauliflower, half of the beans and all the stock or water.
3. Bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes... - 41.7527
Haricot Bean Soup
Wash beans and soak in water for 6-8 hours.
Heat oil in a pressure cooker over moderate heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
Mix in beans, tomatoes, thyme, salt, pepper and water and cook under pressure for 20 minutes.
Stir in vinegar.
Ladle... - 41.6855
Middle Eastern Bean Soup
Mideast Bean Soup is an unique bean recipe with a variation of kidney and garbanzo beans. The added brown rice and lentils in lamb stock make Mideast Bean Soup a heavy filling. Add some cayenne pepper if you want it spicy and serve with plain yoghurt. - 40.9997
Bean Soup With Pasta
Heat water and beans to boiling in Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add onion, tomato, celery, garlic, salt pork, bouillon, salt and pepper to beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beans are... - 40.7467
Tomato-lima Bean Soup
Place lima beans, broth, thyme, and marjoram in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Seal with a double layer of unvented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 20 minutes.
Remove plastic wrap with extreme care to avoid steam burns.
Reseal with double... - 40.2475
Bean Soup With Dumplings
Bean Soup With Dumplings is an amazingly delicious mouth watering appetizer recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.941
Macaroni And Bean Soup
Add soaked beans, ham bone, and chopped vegetables to a large pot.
Pour on water, and bring slowly to the boil.
Skim, then reduce heat, and simmer for 2 1/2 hr.
When cooked, remove ham bone, and cither take off meat and add to the soup or serve separately.... - 38.6927
Bean Soup (fassouktha)
Bring beans to a boil in the water.
Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 2 hours more.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with toasted bread. - 37.9186
Squash And Bean Soup
Heat beef, water, salt, ginger and red pepper to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add squash; cover and cook until beef and squash are tender, 30 to 45 minutes.
Remove squash; mash or puree in blender.
Return squash to Dutch... - 37.6119
String Bean Soup
This String Bean Soup received such rave reviews from all. String Bean Soup goes perfectly as Side Dish. I prepare this String Bean Soup with Vegetable as the main ingredient. Just try this dish and see how you get hooked to it! - 37.262
Savory Seven Bean Soup
1) In a 5-quart crockpot, add 8 cups of water, 2 cups of the bean mix and chopped onions.
2) Cook on LOW for about 6 hours. Keep stirring occasionally.
3) Add in the tomatoes and green chiles, ham, garlic and whole tomatoes. Continue to cook on low for... - 36.8758
Roasted Vegetable And White Bean Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place first 4 ingredients on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes.
4. Stir together roasted vegetables, beans, and remaining ingredients in a... - 36.5036
Different Bean Soup
Put beans in 3 cups water.
Bring to boil and cook for 2 minutes.
Let soak for 1 hour.
Add salt pork and enough water to cover.
Cook until beans are tender.
Do not add water during cooking, but allow beans to absorb the water as they cook.
When beans are... - 36.2881
Bean Soup Provencale
Cook the beans in the water with the bay leaf until tender, about 1 hour.
In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; ad onion, celery, carrot, leek and zucchini.
Sweat for 5 minutes! Add tomato and water; simmer 20 minutes.
Add potato and simmer until... - 36.1348
Puree Of Bean Soup
1. Put the beans and 1 cup of the stock into a medium-size saucepan over a moderate heat and simmer for a few minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the butter and the oil in a large frying pan. Add the bread cubes in a single layer so that they soak up... - 35.9783
Beefy Bean Soup
1. In a saucepan simmer cabbage and onion in the water, covered, for about 10 minutes or till tender.
2. Combine the un-drained beans, soup, and mustard to the cabbage-onion mixture.
3. Stir in corned beef; heat through but do not boil.
4.... - 35.3187
Ceci Bean Soup
Ceci beans (Italian for “chickpeas”) are a popular ingredient in Mediterranean cooking. This hearty legume, which has a mild, nutlike flavor, is often used to make soups and stews as well as salads. - 34.6708
Basil And Bean Soup
Completely soften beans as directed .
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; add water to cover and mix well.
Cover and cook on high setting for 3 hours, then turn to low setting for 8 to 14 hours (or cook entire time on high setting for 5 to 7 hours). - 34.0843
Chipotle-black Bean Soup
1. To prepare soup, sort and wash beans,- place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans,- bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes,- remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain.
2. Combine 1/2 cup boiling water and chipotle chile in a... - 33.7194
Us Senate Bean Soup
1. ln an 8-quart stockpot, bring the beans, water, and ham hocks to a boil over high heat. Lower the heat and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally and skimming the surface, for 1 hour or until the beans are almost tender.
2. Stir in the onions, celery,... - 33.3194
Leafy Bean Soup
Saute onion and garlic in margarine in a Dutch oven until tender.
Add broth and water, simmer 10 minutes.
Add spinach, beans, and pepper; cover.
Simmer 5 minutes.
To serve, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. - 32.7901
Pork And Pink Bean Soup With Corn Muffin Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium saucepan, cook the bacon over moderately high heat until browned and crisp, about 7 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a plate and pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the fat from the saucepan.
2. Add the onion and garlic... - 32.6761
Quick And Tasty Bean Soup
In large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine sausage, onion, garlic and basil.
Cook over medium high heat until sausage is well browned and onion is tender, stirring occasionally; drain.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese; stir.
Cover; cook over medium heat... - 32.5111
Ranch Bean Soup With Sour Cream
1. In 3-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add onion, pepper, and carrot and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add 1 cup water, the juice, beans, tomatoes, and barbecue sauce and stir to combine. Reduce... - 31.6177
Taco Bean Soup
The taco bean soup is a bean and vegetable soup made with taco sauce for flavor and taste. cooked together with added green chilies for heat, this taco bean soup recipe is made with pinto beans and can be served as a filling side or course with meals. - 31.073
Grandmother's Bean Soup
1. Rinse and drain beans. In a deep 3-quart casserole with lid, combine beans and 2 cups or more water. Cover and let stand overnight. Drain and rinse beans. Return to casserole.
2. Add ham hocks, onion, celery, 3 cups water and Worcestershire sauce. Cover... - 30.8496
Supper Bean Soup
1 Wash beans and pick over; combine with water in a kettle. Heat to boiling; cook 2 minutes; cover. Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
2 Add ham bone, onion, salt and pepper; heat to boiling again; cover tightly. Simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until beans are te - 24.5905
Simple Bean Soup Recipes By Category