- » Simple Baked Potato
Simple Baked Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simple baked potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simple baked potato recipes.
Grilled Baked Potatoes
Summer is here and it's time to fire up the grill! And what better than the baked potatoes to begin with. Very few things in life are as healthy, tasty, comforting, and good as baked potatoes. This video presents an easy, interesting and delicious recipe of... - 97.4397
Comforting Parsley And Chive Baked Potato
There is something highly comforting about baked potatoes. If you agree with this, then you won't mind flavoring up your favorite meal with some parsley and chives. Fret not if you don't know how as Betty illustrates a step-by-step instruction on making this... - 96.3795
Simple And Fast Baked Potato Fans
When you are looking for something warm and comforting to munch on, baked potato fans can make as the best pick. This baked potato fan recipe by Betty is a cinch to make. Reassuringly simple and quick, this yummy potato fare looks stunning and tastes... - 94.8723
Baked Potatoes In Slow Cooker
Sometimes you have some friends visiting you and then you decide to serve them dinner. What quick recipes can be made at the eleventh hour? To solve this simple riddle, here is a video shows baking potatoes in a slow cooker. But these potatoes are cooked... - 87.7181
Simple Holiday Brunch
Have a look at this fantastic video that shows two simple recipes for a holiday brunch. Check it out to make a delicious and flavorful asparagus mint salad and roasted potatoes. Make your holidays more fun filled and relaxing with these simple amazing... - 85.2069
2 Baked Potato Side Dishes
Potato is a versatile vegetable but not all the time we excel to cook it to perfection. But with this simple recipe even a kid can make it. Have you ever tried serving baked potato with simple but delicious garnishing? This simple ideas can turn your dishes... - 67.9808
Saving Left-over Potato
Be it Thanksgiving or Christmas, you might be left with a bowl full of mashed potatoes post any feast. The best way to use up these creamy delight is to bake them to make a new and a wonderful dish altogether. The result is so amazingly lip-smacking that even... - 61.0289
Filled Baked Potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes and scrub off all the grit using a brush but being careful not to tear the skin.
2. With a fork, prick the potatoes all over to allow even cooking.
3. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
4. Place the potatoes in a roasting... - 47.6716
Baked Potato Pizza
Prepare crust according to package directions.
Press dough into a lightly greased 14-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Bake at 400° for 5-6 minutes or until crust is firm and begins to brown.
Cut potatoes into 1/2-in cubes.
In a bowl, combine butter,... - 46.7606
Baked Potato Stuffed With Mushrooms Flavoured With Brandy And Cream
1. Wash the potatoes well
2. Dry them thoroughly
3. Clean and dry the mushrooms and trim off all the parts of the stalk that are sandy or earthy. Leave small mushrooms whole
4. Prepare the potatoes by wrapping them in foil
5. Place the... - 45.2612
Crab And Gouda Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Using a brush, scrub potatoes and pat dry.
3. Using fork tines, prick fork and wrap in individual foils.
4. Keep in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 to 60 minutes.
5. Make two halves of each potatoes,... - 44.0971
Creamed Codfish And Baked Potatoes
Cover fish with cold water.
Bring to boil and drain.
Repeat until excessive saltiness has been eliminated.
Simmer in fresh water until tender.
Bake well-scrubbed potatoes in preheated hot oven (450°F.) for 45 to 60 minutes, until potatoes are... - 42.3008
Baked Potato Cocotte
1. Immerse potatoes in water and cleanse thoroughly.
2. Take a baking dish, add potatoes and cook, covered for about 16 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Remove potato peel and mash.
4. Add butter, fresh cream, milk, pepper and salt... - 42.1303
Baked Potatoes With Broccoli And Cheese
Wash potatoes,- bake at 475° for 45 minutes or until done.
Let cool to touch.
Cut a 1-inch lengthwise strip from top of each potato; carefully scoop our pulp, leaving shells intact.
Combine potato pulp, yogurt, and next0 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Dear at... - 40.0743
Stuffed Peppers And Baked Potatoes
1) With a fork prick the potatoes and apply oil over the potato skins.
2) Place them directly over the rack and bake as per directions.
3) In the boiling water or in a microwave, blanch the pepper halves for 1-2 minutes.
4) Combine the meat, oatmeal,... - 39.9384
Gipsy Baked Potatoes
1.Heat oil in a trypan and cook onion, garlic and rosemary for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
Add tomatoes, capsicum, paprika and chicken stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Season to taste with pepper.
2.Arrange potatoes in layers in a... - 38.9272
Crisped Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2) In a small bowl, quarter the potatoes and keep aside.
3) In a small saucepan or metal measuring cup, melt the margarine, stir in the soy sauce, mix well.
4) Pour the margarine mixture over the... - 38.3464
Bacon-wrapped Baked Potatoes
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Set aside 4 halves.
Place each remaining half, cut-side up, on a 14 x 14-inch double thickness of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top each with 2 green pepper slices and 2... - 36.7323
Cumin And Chick Pea Baked Potatoes
1. Scrub & clean the potatoes thoroughly, pat dry and pierce the potato with a skewer evenly on the skin.
2. In a pre-heated oven shelf place the pierced potatoes and bake for about an hour or until tender.
3. Remove the cooked... - 35.9578
Pan Baked Potatoes
Place butter in 1-cup glass measure and cook on HI, 45 seconds.
Stir together cheese, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
Dip cut side in butter, then in cheese mixture.
Place potatoes in shallow micro-proof baking dish.
Cook on HI, 10 to 12... - 35.4684
Once Is Not Enough Boise Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Bake potatoes on oven rack 1 hour or until soft. Holding potatoes with potholders, cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out potato insides, leaving about 1/4-inch-thick layer of potato inside skin; place potato insides in medium... - 35.2939
Baked Potato Boats
Scrub potatoes well and pat dry.
Rub skins with 2 tablespoons of the butter, then prick each potato with a fork.
Bake in a 425° oven for about 1 hour or until potatoes "give" when squeezed.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise, leaving a 1/4-inch shell; scoop... - 35.2664
Crumb Coated Baked Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; leave on skin.
Melt butter in an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; roll potatoes in butter, then in bread crumbs to coat.
Sprinkle with seasonings; place in baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. - 34.4817
Baked Potatoes With Coriander
Preheat the oven to hot (425°F.).
Rub outside of potatoes with bacon fat and place on a rack in the oven.
Bake for 40 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the size.
To test for doneness.
Press fingers into the sides of potatoes, guarding fingers with a heavy... - 34.0144
Double Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Rinse, prick the potatoes with a fork and bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until tender.
3) Slice off the potato tops and discard them.
4) In a large mixing bowl, scoop out the cooked potato leaving... - 33.6781
Baked Potatoes Elegante
Bake potatoes in 325° oven for 90 minutes or till done.
Cut slice from top of each.
Scoop out insides; mash.
Add sour cream, cream cheese, milk, butter or margarine, onion salt, and pepper; beat till smooth and fluffy.
Stir in pimiento.
Fill potato shells... - 32.1019
Baked Potato Starter
For each person, scrub one potato.
Put the potato on a board, and using a small sharp knife push the knife deep into the potato in 4 places.
Bake in a moderately hot oven (Gas No. 5 - 375°F - 190°C) for 1-1 1/2 hours.
To test when the potato is cooked... - 31.4953
Twice Baked Potatoes With Turkey Bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prick the potatoes in several places with a fork; place on the middle oven rack. Bake until fork-tender, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool, about 10 minutes (leave the oven on).
2. Meanwhile, to make the... - 30.4739
Shrimp And Spinach Baked Potatoes
1. Place oven rack in top third of oven. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. Cook potatoes in microwave at high power for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together shrimp, mayonnaise, sour cream, spinach, and cheese.
4. Place potatoes on a large baking... - 30.2247
Baked Potato Chunks With Garlic
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Cut potatoes into chunks.
In a shallow baking pan arrange potato chunks.
Add unpeeled garlic cloves.
Drizzle olive oil over potatoes; spread oil to coat cut surfaces.
Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are brown on the outside... - 30.0906
Easy Baked Potato Halves
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread mixture evenly over potatoes.
Place potatoes in a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover and bake at 400° for 30 to 45 minutes or until done - 27.9163
Stella's Baked Potatoes
Choose 6 large even-sized mealy-type potatoes.
Wash and scrub them.
Prick each one with a fork.
Pre-heat oven to 425°F, Reg 7.
Place potatoes on a rack in the oven.
Reduce heat to 400CF, Reg 6.
Bake for 1 hour.
Turn out the oven if they are to be left any... - 27.4607
Baked Potato Bundles
1. Rub each potato with vegetable oil; wrap in a square of double-thick foil. Cook directly on the coals or on top of the grill, turning several times, 1 hour, or until soft when pressed with fingers. (Protect fingers with a potholder.)
2. While the potatoes... - 26.3944
Sesame Baked Potatoes
1. Prick the washed and unpeeled potatoes with a fork, dredge in sesame tahini and roll in wheat germ
2. Wrap them in foil and bake for an hour at 350°F
3. Serve as required - 26.3686
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Scrub the potatoes and pierce them several times with a fork to allow steam to escape.
Place potatoes in oven and bake for 45 minutes.
The potato is done when it can be easily pierced with a fork. - 22.4362
Simple Baked Potato Recipes By Category
Simple Baked Potato Dish: