- » Simple Apple Pie
Simple Apple Pie Recipes
Simple Apple PieÂ is generally served as a dessert. The main ingredients required for preparing this pie are brown sugar, cinnamon, flour, apples, pie shell, pecans, melted butter and sugar. Simple Apple Pie is ... More »
Apple Cider Shot With Whipped Cream Topping
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for apple cider shot. This recipe is great for enjoying your holidays with friends. Watch this video to make these wonderful shots ahead and enjoy a relaxing holiday. Try it out….. - 125.531
Apple Pie - Part 2: Baking
Apples make a great fruit and also go well in pies. Watch this video of apple pie recipe and see how the pie is set and baked. Try this irresistible dish at home today! - 115.617
All Time Favorite Apple Pie
Looking for an All Time Favorite Apple Pie? You have hit the correct page. Watch the chef share her secret apple pie recipe now. This one is sure to fetch you a bag full of compliments. - 103.231
Fiery Hot Apple Pie Cocktail Shooter
For all you ambitious fellas who rate your drink-making skills highly, here's a great way to notch up your drink making skills a level higher. The hot apple pie cocktail shooter comes loaded with sour apple pucker and cinnamon schnapps and makes a great party... - 98.0792
Open Apple Pie
Being creative is nice as long as you can follow through and this open apple pie is a great example of that. In this video the lady shows how you can create a masterpiece step by step. It tastes amazing and I like the presentation. So if you trust your... - 89.6748
Apple Pie With Creamy Topping
For all those who have a sweet tooth, who are craving for a yummy and delicious dessert. Today is your lucky day. Check out this video of the yummy and delicious Apple Pie especially prepared for you by our talented chef. Serve this yummy dessert with whip... - 81.2922
Upside-down Apple Pie
1) In a bowl, mix together flour and salt.
2) In a pastry blender, place the flour mixture and cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3) In a cup, slightly beat egg with lemon juice.
4) Using fork, stir the egg mixture into... - 51.1822
Harvest Apple Pie
Who doesnâ€™t love apples, especially when they are fresh and in pie! This yummy Harvest Apple Pie is sure to get your guests excited. I am sure you will love it too. Try this Harvest Apple Pie recipe! - 49.9888
Bumbleberry Apple Pie
Looking for Bumble berry Apple pie?I am sure you will love this recipe of Bumble Berry Apple pie.You will find this colorful version of Bumble Berry apple Pie,a perfect,after dinner dessert.This Bumble Berry Apple Pie is made with an exciting mixture of... - 49.7661
Puny's Apple Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit it into the pie pan.
Press a sheet of aluminum foil large enough to completely cover the dough on top of the crust and fill with pie weights or... - 49.4516
Country Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Place oven rack in the center of the oven.
3) Peel and core apples and cut into eighths.
4) In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat till golden brown.
5) Take off from heat, add canola oil... - 49.1785
Mom's Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) Use a large bowl to toss gently the first set of ingredients.
3) Arrange the mixture evenly over the pie crust.
4) Add rest of the ingredients to combine by adding little amount of water to prepare a crumbled mix.
5)... - 48.4267
Mincemeat And Apple Pie
1) Pound fat coarsely.
2) Put in a bowl with flour and salt.
3) Add water to make firm dough.
4) Make a dough strip about 1.25 cm (1/2 in.) thick and 15 cm (6 in.) wide.
5) Fold in three and roll again to the size as before.
6) Again fold in three and... - 48.1471
Fried Autumn Apple Pies
What can I say, except that they are the yummy little fried pies that burst with apple goodness, flavored with cinnamon. - 48.093
Picnic Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Peel and slice apples.
3. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar and egg together.
4. Sift flours with salt and stir into mixture, adding a little more flour if required to make a firm dough.
5. Chill for 30... - 47.9983
Baxter Apple Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie pan.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit it into the pan.
Refrigerate while you're making the filling.
Use an electric mixer to combine the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt, flour, and apple pie... - 47.8768
Green Mountain Deep Dish Apple Pie
In medium bowl combine first 8 ingredients in order given.
Press half of the cereal mixture in the bottom of a 2-cup casserole.
Set aside remaining mixture.
In small saucepan combine apple and water.
Cook until tender.
Remove apple slices from saucepan with a... - 47.8535
Wonderful Apple Pie
1 Line the pie plate with pastry.
2 Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, combine sugar, flour, spices and butter
4 Mix with a pastry blender until crumbly.
5 You may substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons Apple Pie Spice for... - 47.717
Rustic Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a bowl add flour and sugar and mix well. Mix egg yolks, lemon zest, vanilla and butter and mix till dough starts forming. If required add ice water, as drops, to bind the dough. Shape into a ball,... - 47.6808
Pecan Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 375°.
Pecan Mixture: Melt butter in pan; blend in vanilla, brown sugar, Karo and pecans.
Spread evenly in bottom of a 9-inch deep pie pan.
Place 1 pie crust over the pecan mixture.
Filling: In a large bowl, combine vanilla, butter extract and... - 47.525
Peach 'n' Apple Pie
PIE: Roll the pastry out and line a 10" (25 cm) pie pan.
Flute the edges.
Mix the apples and peaches together.
Blend the flour, sugar and cinnamon together.
Toss through the fruit.
Pour into pastry shell.
TOPPING: Mix the flour, cinnamon and sugar... - 47.3695
Full O' Flavor Apple Pie
Prepare a 9-inch pie shell; roll out remaining pastry for top crust.
Turn apples into a large bowl; lightly mix in the lemon juice.
Add a mixture of brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt; toss lightly.3.
Spoon the apple mixture into... - 47.3489
Apple Pie With Orange Juice
1) Peel the apple and core properly. Make thick slices.
2) In a bowl, add water and lemon juice. Place the apple slices into the water to preserve their color.
3) Use a deep 9-inch pie dish to line with pastry, using your own favorite recipe.
4)... - 47.2252
Low Fat Apple Pie
1. With two knives or pastry blender, cut margarine into a sieve flour and salt mixture until the mixture is of cornmeal consistency.
2. Add ice water to the mixture, toss with a fork and shape into a ball. Allow to chill for 20 minutes.
3.... - 47.1921
Raisin And Apple Pie
1) Set the oven to 400°.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour, sugar and salt into it to start making the pastry.
3) Slice in the butter and shortening till the mixture looks like rough crumbs.
4) Mix egg yolk and 2 tablespoons water together and... - 46.9672
Lumber Camp Apple Pie
Butter the pie plate generously with the 1 tsp butter.
Fill evenly with apple slices to a level slightly higher than the rim.
Combine brown sugar, salt, cornstarch, and nutmeg.
Sprinkle over the apples, probe gently to distribute through the top layers of the... - 46.899
Eight Cup High Apple Pie
To make crust: In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Cook until light nutty brown, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Do not burn.
Pour the butter into a pie plate.
Add oil and 1 cup flour; blend with a fork until smooth.
Freeze 30 minutes.
In a large bowl,... - 46.6911
Sweet Apple Pie
This amazing Sweet Apple Pie recipe is the ultimate way to show someone you care, who could resist?! or just scoff it all yourself, no one would blame you as it’s just so good! - 46.5599
Warm Apple Pie
1. Pare the apples and slice thinly.
2. In a medium bowl, toss apple slices with sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
3. Divide pastry into half and roll out one half into a 12 inch circle.
4. Use it to line a 9-inch... - 46.1293
Toffee Apple Pie
FOR THE PIE CRUST
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Heat oven to 375°F.
FOR THE PIE FILLING
In large bowl, combine all filling ingredients; blend... - 46.1244
Apple Pie Sandwiches
In a saucepan, cook apples and water over medium heat for 10 minutes or until apples are tender.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; stir into apple mixture.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Remove from the... - 45.7476
Basic Golden Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flour, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, mace and salt.
3) Add vanilla and apples.
4) Place the mixture in a pastry-lined 9 inch pie plate.
5) Adjust the top crust and place... - 45.3084
Gourmet Apple Pie
Sprinkle bread crumbs and almonds in pie shell.
Arrange apples in pie shell.
Bake in 350° oven 5 minutes.
Combine 1 egg, 1 egg yolk, heavy cream, 1/2 c. sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; blend well.
Pour 1/2 of cream mixture over apples.
Continue baking for 30... - 45.3059
Farm Apple Pie
Mix pastry and roll 1/2 of pastry to fit 15x10 jelly roll pan.
Sprinkle lemon juice on sliced apples.
Place 1/2 of apples on bottom of pan evenly.
Combine sugar and spice.
Sprinkle 1/2 of sugar over apples.
Spread rest of apples on top.
Spread remaining sugar... - 44.9374
Glazed Apple Pie Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl combine flour and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
With fork stir in egg yolk and milk until dough forms a ball; divide in half.
On lightly floured surface roll half of dough into 15x10-inch rectangle; place on bottom of... - 44.9374
Open-faced Apple Pie
Open faced apple pie…yummy!! I just love this pie with all the juices of apple and nice seasoning all rolled into one. A must-try this holiday season. Enjoy!! - 44.8314
Summertime Apple Pie
Summertime Apple Pie? Were you looking for something refreshing and tasty. Then Summertime Apple Pie is the dish for you. I served this last a week before for my friends and they all fell in love with it. Try the Summertime Apple Pie for yourself! - 44.7847
Amber Apple Pie
Combine Jell-O, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add boiling water; stir until Jell-O is completely dissolved.
Add ice cubes and stir constantly 2 to 3 minutes, or until Jell-O starts to thicken.
Remove unmelted ice.
Add lemon juice and let stand 2 to 3... - 44.6083
Apple Pie With Spiced Beer
Line a 23 cm/9 inch pie dish with about two-thirds of the pastry.
Core and slice the apples, dip each piece into the beer and arrange in the lined dish.
Put a pie funnel in the centre, then cover with the remaining pastry.
Paint the pie with food colouring to... - 44.6
Bacon And Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Butter a baking dish or a 1 ¼ quart pie plate.
3) On a floured surface, roll out the pie dough to a shape that is slightly larger than the pie plate-€™s circumference.
4) All around... - 44.049
Paradise Apple Pie
Core apples; stick 2 or 3 whole cloves into each apple.
Fill cavities with sugar and lemon slivers.
Bake at 400 degrees until apples are soft.
Chill; remove skins and cloves.
Blend apples with enough sugar to sweeten to taste.
Fill pie shell with apple... - 43.6222
Cranberry Apple Pie With Soft Ginger Snap Crust
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Place gingersnaps and margarine in food processor; process until gingersnaps are finely ground.
Press gingersnap mixture onto bottom and up side of 8-inch pie plate.
Bake 5 to 8 minutes; cool.
Chop apples in food processor.
Add... - 43.2472
First Prize Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Pare apples, cut in quarters, core and slice thinly.
Line 9 inch pie pan with pastry.
Combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour and nutmeg; rub a little of this mixture into pastry.
Add grated fruit peels to remaining sugar... - 43.215
Unsugared Apple Pie
Place oven rack in lowest position.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Line pie pan with bottom crust.
Fill crust with apples, raisins and walnuts.
In a small saucepan, heat juice, butter, tapioca and vanilla until butter melts.
Pour over apples.
Top with second... - 43.0944
Gift Wrapped Apple Pie
1. In small bowl soak raisins in orange juice. In large bowl toss apples with lemon juice. In second small bowl mix together sugar, flour, cinnamon, and cloves. Sprinkle over apples. Toss to mix.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Lay damp clean dish towel on counter;... - 42.7313
Applejack Apple Pie
Prepare a 9-inch pie shell; roll out remaining pastry for top crust.
Gently toss apples with a mixture of sugar, cornstarch, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Pour a mixture of the applejack and jelly over apples and toss lightly.
Turn into the unbaked... - 42.2674
Sugarless Apple Pie
This Sugarless Apple Pie is a sure treat for those yearning to taste amazing dessert, but fear about its sweetness. This Sugarless Apple Pie uses no added sugar and hence is the best treat for the diabetic. Moreover, the slightly spicy tinch makes it all the... - 41.9204
Candy Apple Pie
In large saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups juice, candies, vanilla, food coloring and apples.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer just until apples are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Combine remaining 1/4 cup juice and cornstarch in small bowl.
Stir... - 41.4598
Apple Pie Cake
Cream butter, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg; beat until blended.
Combine flour, salt, and cinnamon, mix well.
Add to creamed mixture, beat on low speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in water and... - 41.292
Apple Pie Jam
In a large kettle, combine apples and water.
Cover and cook slowly just until tender.
Measure 4-1/2 cups apples; return to the kettle.
Add the sugar and butter to kettle; bring to a full rolling boil stirring constantly.
Stir in pectin; return to a full... - 41.2808
Romertopf Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Take half the amount of pastry and line the soaked romertopf with it.
3) Peel, core and slice the cooking apples.
4) Add in the apples along with sugar and cloves into the romertopf.
5) Add in lemon... - 40.8343
Dried Cherry Apple Pie
A dear Apple Cherry Pie recipe.A double crust Apple cherry pie recipe with a wonderful cinnamon aroma.Treat your loved ones this Christmas with this wonderful Apple Cherry Pie. - 40.5029
Open-face Apple Pie
Open face apple pie is a simple apple pie made with a bounty of apples. The open face apple pie is baked with a coating of flour,milk and sugar mix. The open face apple pie is good when served with apple syrup or applesauce. - 39.7897
Dainty Apple Pie
1.In a pot, cook apples in grapefruit juice until tender.
2.Arrange apples in pie shell.
3.Mix sugar and cornstarch, add to juice and cook until clear and thickened.
4.Pour over apples.
6.Cover with whipped cream and sprinkle with... - 39.4183
Freeze Ahead Apple Pies
This makes 4 individual 9-inch apple-pie fillings: Peel apples and drop whole into 2 quarts of salted cold water (use about 3 tablespoons salt).
Next cut large apples into eighths and small ones into quarters.
Core and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
Measure... - 38.9357
Mince Apple Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
Trim pastry to edge of pie plate.
In mixing bowl combine sliced apples, mincemeat, and lemon juice.
Pour mixture into pastry-lined pie plate.
Cut slits in top crust; place pastry... - 38.3471
Flaky Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9" pie pan.
Sift together flour and baking powder.
Use an electric mixer to beat the egg. Add brown sugar, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Beat at medium speed for 1 minute. With the beater running, add flour mixture.
Peel, core, and... - 37.8194
Blue-ribbon Apple Pie
1. To prepare crust, lightly spoon 2 cups flour into dry measuring cups,-level with a knife. Combine 2 cups flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt,- cut in butter and shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add vinegar and ice... - 37.6474
Schnitz Apple Pie
Cut each apple into 6 pieces.
Peel and core each section.
Arrange attractively in 1 layer in the pie shell.
Sprinkle on the cream, followed by the brown sugar, the butter cut in little pieces, the flour, and the cinnamon.
Bake 15 minutes at 450... - 37.3951
Dairy Free Mom's Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Slice the apples thinly and combine with the sugar, flour and cinnamon.
3) In an unbaked pastry shell, spoon the mixture and dot with the margarine.
4) Cover with another pastry shell, press the edges to... - 37.0852
Windsor Apple Pie
Windsor Apple Pie is easy to cook. The blend ground almonds, butter, brown sugar and egg yolk gives the Windsor Apple Pie a mouth watering taste. - 36.5484
Crumbly-crust Apple Pie
Combine brown sugar, butter, flour, and cinnamon.
Blend with a fork until butter is broken into small pieces the size of peas.
Arrange apples in the pie shell.
Sprinkle with sugar mixture, being careful not to spread on rim of pie plate.
Bake at 400F for... - 36.0299
Neiman Marcus Apple Pie
Fill unbaked pie shell with the quartered apples.
Thoroughly combine sugar, flour, and salt; add cream and milk; beat.
Cover apples with mixture.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till apples are soft. (Cover pie... - 35.773
Farmhouse Apple Pie
1. Pastry: In a bowl combine flour, sugar and generous pinch of salt. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or use your fingertips to make coarse crumbs. Sprinkle with enough water to hold dough together; gather into a ball. Flatten to a 5-inch (12 cm) circle;... - 35.7285
Banana Apple Pie
1) Take the baked pie shell and arrange banana slices on the base.
2) Now, drizzle lemon juice over the slices.
3) Spread applesauce over banana slices and top it up with the whipped cream and place the shell in the refrigerator.
4) Serve... - 34.6514
Banbury Apple Pie
This banbury apple pie is one of the most delicious and well-loved desserts for many. Quick and very easy to make, sample this pie today! - 34.6371
Zucchini Apple Pie
1. Heat oven to 400°. Roll out a top and a bottom pie crust and set aside.
2. Boil zucchini until tender; drain well. Combine sugar, cream of tartar, cinnamon, flour, and nutmeg in a bowl. Add cooked zucchini, lemon juice, and dash of salt to the mixture,... - 34.5678
Heritage Apple Pie
1. Heat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, sprinkle cinnamon, sugar, and salt over apples. Fold gently to mix. Set aside.
2. With a lightly floured wooden rolling pin, roll half of the dough into approximately a 12-inch circle, about 1/8-inch thick. Carefully... - 34.1572
Apple Pie Supreme
Heat juice; add cornstarch.
Cook until thick.
Add cinnamon and apples.
Place in pie shell.
Brush top crust with beaten egg white.
Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes. - 34.0125
Speedy Apple Pie
Prepare one stick of the pastry mix according to package directions.
Line 8 inch pie plate with pastry; flute edge.
Arrange apples in the unbaked shell.
With fork, combine remaining pastry mix stick with sugars, nuts, cinnamon, and salt till crumbly; sprinkle... - 33.9206
Shenandoah Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine apples, honey, butter, flour, and spices.
Put one-half of the apple mixture in bottom of crust.
Top with a layer of cheese, then the rest of the apples and the remaining cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until... - 33.7656
Apple Pie Granita
In a saucepan, combine all of the ingredients and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved, 3 minutes.
Pour into an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
Freeze until icy around the edges, about 1 hour.
Using a fork, scrape the icy shards... - 33.423
Crumb-top Apple Pie
Crumble top apple pie is a baked apple pie set in a pastry shell. Prepared with a crumbly and crusty flour, sugar and butter topping, the crumb top apple pie is made with tart apples and spiced with cinnamon. It can be served with ice cream or even apple... - 32.8481
Open Faced Green Apple Pie
Combine apples, apple juice, and flour in a nonstick saucepan.
Cook and stir until thickened.
Transfer to baked pie shell.
Chill. - 32.3626
Western Apple Pie
Mix apple slices with sugar and flour.
Sprinkle lemon extract over fruit and mix lightly with a fork to distribute it evenly.
Put apples in pie shell, dot with butter, and put on top crust.
Sprinkle crust with white sugar.
Bake at 400 degrees, 10 minutes,... - 32.1474
Crispy Apple Pie
Melt the butter and mix with oats and brown sugar.
Spread over a baking sheet and toast in a moderate oven for 10 minutes, stirring with a fork a few times during cooking.
Allow to cool.
Grease a shallow oven dish, and place the jam at the bottom; then add... - 32.1428
Honeyed Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
2. Prepare piecrust mix according to label directions; form dough into ball, wrap and chill.
3. In large bowl, gently stir together apple slices, honey, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Set aside.
4. Divide piecrust dough... - 31.8328
Wild Apple Pie
Place apples in mixing bowl.
In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients except crust.
Pour over apples.
Spoon apples into baked crust.
Dot with margarine before adjusting top crust.
Bake at 350°F for 60 minutes. - 31.5355
Onion And Apple Pie
Peel, core and chop the apples.
Peel and chop the onions.
Line a pie dish with short crust pastry.
Mix the apples and onions well together with the sage, sugar and pinch salt, and place in the pastry case.
Melt the butter and pour over the mixture, then pour... - 31.198
Apple Pie Sandwich
Mix cream cheese, walnuts, celery, apple and cinnamon.
Spread on two slices of raisin bread.
Top with remaining bread slices. - 29.8793
Hoosier Apple Pie
Fill unbaked 9 inch pie shell with mixture of apples, sugar, cinnamon, salt and tapioca.
Pour cream over apples.
Bake at 425 degrees, 40-50 minutes. - 27.9972
Covered Apple Pie
Mix apples and sugar.
Place into unbaked pie crust and dot with butter.
Place top crust of strips on pie.
To prevent scorching put a strip of tin foil or damp cotton around edge of pie.
Bake at 450 degrees for thirty minutes.
Reduce heat to 400 degrees and... - 27.6509
Apple Pie On The Run
1. Use an ice cream scoop for both the pie and ice cream. Place a small scoop of pie in the bottom of a waffle cone. Layer 1 small scoop of ice cream, 1 small scoop of pie, 1 scoop of ice cream, 1 scoop of pie, and finish with a nicely rounded scoop of ice... - 25.7778
Julie's Jonagold Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Roll out half of pastry dough and place in a 9-inch pie pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine apples, sugar, flour and cinnamon; pour into the pie shell. Moisten outer edge of crust with water. Roll out remaining dough and place on top... - 25.0185
Quick Cookie Apple Pie
Layer apples in buttered pie pan. Sprinkle with sugar and nutmeg; dot with butter. Repeat layers. Cream 1/2 cup butter with brown sugar until well blended and fluffy. Add flour; mix well. Take a small amount of the mixture in your hands and lightly pat into a... - 20.9142
Simple Apple Pie Recipes By Category