- » Simmered Steak
Simmered Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simmered steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simmered steak recipes.
Classic Pasta Braciole With Beef Steak And Italian Tomatoes
If stepping into the super classic domain unnerves you, hold your horses. It is going to be different after you go through this recipe. An elaborate Sicilian classic dish that requires you to slog it out in the kitchen for a good hour or so but in the end you... - 127.094
Flank Steak Tacos
1. In a food processor, add the tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper and blend until the mixture looks coarsely chopped.
2. Using a sharp knife cut the steak into 2-inch cubes. Pat dry the steak and season it with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a... - 120.444
Delectable Grilled Steak And Beer Soup
When the temperature is low, nothing beats a piping hot bowl of grilled steak and beer soup to warm up the soul. For a real stick-to-your-ribs treat, opt for this scrummy soup. Not only is it appeasing to the palette, but is also hassle-free to make. Just get... - 117.766
Steak Burgers With Onion + Mushroom Gravy Pg 133 In Rosalie
If you don’t like to grill your burgers every time, you can try out pan frying. In this video, chef Rosalie presents the pan frying method to cook up these burgers and then she prepares the delicious gravy with mushrooms and onions. Well, this is going to... - 116.53
Missing the delicate taste of your favorite pepper steak preparation at your favorite Chinese eat-out - don't worry. You can cook up your own Chinese pepper steak by watching this video recipe. It's gorgeous, creamy and delicious to serve warm on rice or... - 112.484
Healthier Salisbury Steak
1. Divide the beef into four equal parts then form each section into an oval shape and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. For the mashed veggies – In a pot of salted water, add in the potatoes, cauliflower, and garlic.
3. Set the pot on... - 101.259
Steak And Okra
1. In a bowl, mix the beef and seasoning.
2. Cut off the tail and tip of the okra and slice it to small pieces.
3. Prepare the other ingredients according to the list.
4. In a pressure pot, heat oil and put the marinated beef. Allow it... - 100.658
Steak With Stilton & Mushroom Sauce
Few things excite a beef lover's taste buds more than a perfectly cooked steak, that too with a finger licking sauce! Watch chef Billy Parisi as he shares a simple yet delicious recipe that brings together beef, stilton and mushrooms and turns them into one... - 96.5038
Braciole (italian-style Rolled Round Steak)
Think Braciole is a difficult dish that is best savored in eateries? Then watch this video and learn to make the Italian classic in the most easy and hassle free way. You will not be disappointed! - 94.2312
Steak Mushroom Dry Curry
Had a little thought about instead of asking you to suggest full on recipes for me to attempt, that I would ask for one ingredient. I picked four – peanut butter, steak, cumin seeds & mushrooms….and it actually produced a very funky and delicious Steak... - 82.746
Cooking for your man is a great high. This Swiss steak recipe promises to bring a smile on his face and in his heart too. He is sure to love every bit of it. Have a truly special day with just the two of you and food that says it all. - 50.6128
Brazilian Beef Steak
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Brazilian Beefsteak - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This steak is a great accompaniment to meals or to serve for special occasions. - 47.8751
Beef Steak And Onions With Caraway Seeds
1) Take a heavy 10- or 12-inch skillet and heat oil and butter in it.
2) Allow the foam to subside and then brown meat in it on both sides for about 5 minutes.
3) Transfer the meat to a platter.
4) From the skillet, pour off most of the fat, saving... - 47.6415
1) In a nonstick skillet melt diet margarine over low heat.
2) Brown strips of beef on both sides.
3) Pour out drippings accumulated in the pan.
4) Add onion, garlic, green peppers, and celery.
5) Stir in consomme and season with salt and pepper.
6)... - 47.5331
1) Cut beef into thin strips.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil.
3) Add meat to the pan and brown all sides slowly, turning over as required.
4) Sprinkle the fried meat with salt and pepper.
5) Add scallions, garlic, green pepper and cabbage.
6) Gradually add... - 47.4384
Individual Steak And Kidney Puddings
1) Trim fat from the meat and cut in small cubes.
2) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. Gas Mark 4)
3) Dredge meat in seasoned flour and brown in hot fat.
4) Sprinkle some seasoned flour. Add onion and pour the hot stock.
5) Boil and then... - 47.0993
Sprinkle meat with garlic salt and pepper.
In a large saucepan cook meat in hot oil over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until brown, turning once.
Remove meat from saucepan, reserving drippings in pan.
Cut meat into cubes; set aside.
In the same saucepan... - 46.0761
Braised Chuck Steak With Vegetables
Appetizing and flavorful, braised chuck steak with vegetables is popular main dish from European cuisine. This dish goes well with steamed rice, mashed potatoes and even noodles. - 46.0386
Picadillo Round Steak
1) Remove all the excess fat from the steak.
2) Slice the steak into 1-inch pieces.
3) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat the skillet on medium flame.
4) Saute the steak pieces till they brown well on both sides.
5) Take the... - 45.6757
Citrus Simmered Steak
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine steak, juice, barbecue sauce, onion and orange peel.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: Heat on COOK A2.
After time appears in display window, turn steak over.
Time: about 35 minutes.
TO HEAT BY TIME: Heat at... - 45.63
Steak And Vegetable Stir Fry
1.Start by partially freezing the steak, also slice diagonally across the grain into 2- x 1/4 inch strips
2. In a shallow container, combine next 3 ingredeints, mix well and add steak to it
3. In a large skillet, heat oil and add steak... - 45.6236
Trim fat from steak; cut into 6 equal pieces.
Sprinkle steak with seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
In a large skillet, which has been coated with nonstick spray, brown steaks on both sides on medium high heat.
Remove steaks from skillet; re-spray if... - 45.5904
Beef Steak Casserole With Dumpling Top
1) With a knife trim fat or gristle from the meat. Cut meat into neat pieces.
2) Dredge pieces in seasoned flour.
3) In a medium-sized saucepan heat fat and brown meat over moderate heat.
4) Take out meat and add vegetables till... - 45.4329
Party Steak Pot
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Party Steak Pot. Believe, this Party Steak Pot doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 45.3934
Flank Steak Stroganoff
Flank steak stroganoff is a flavorful and delicious European dish. It goes well with noodles and cooked rice. - 45.2337
Hot Pepper Steak
Brown meat slowly in hot fat (about 15 minutes) ; add onion and garlic last few minutes.
Season with salt, pepper.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water; add to meat.
Cover; simmer till almost tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Add tomatoes and green pepper; cook 10... - 45.1297
Garden Patch Stuffed Steak
1) Trim all visible fat from the steak.
2) Cut a pocket crosswise through the center of the steak to within 3/4 inch of the edge.
3) In a pan, add oil and saute the celery and onion till soft.
4) Remove with a slotted spoon and combine with bread... - 45.0959
1) Take a sharp knife and cut steak in narrow strips.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add steak and cook until brown.
3) Add garlic, scallions, celery and green peppers.
4) Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add beef broth. Cover and cook over low heat... - 45.0694
1) In a small pan, heat onion, garlic and water to boiling and cook for 10 minutes, or till the liquid evaporates.
2) Reduce the heat and continue cooking, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes till the onion lightly browns.
3) Dust over the flour... - 45.0428
1. In a large bowl, combine the meat with 1/3 cup of the soup.
2. Add the crumbs, onion, egg and seasonings. Mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps. Use a fork to mix.
3. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into even size patties.
4. Heat... - 45.0339
Salisbury Steak With Onion Gravy
In bowl combine 1/3 cup soup with ground beef, crumbs, egg, salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 oval patties.
In frypan brown patties.
Drain off fat.
Gradually blend flour into remaining soup, mixing until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients, blending well.
Add to... - 45.0118
1) Moisten the steak and sprinkle with meat tenderizer as per directions on the label.
2) Place the steak on a cutting board and cut slices of 1/4-inch-thickness.
3) Add into a paper bag with flour and shake well to coat.
4) In a frying pan, add... - 44.8459
Hungarian Goulash With Chuck Steak
1 In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil till sizzling hot.
2 Add in the cubes of beef and brown on all sides, cooking a few at a time.
3 Transfer them to a plate as they brown.
4 Turn the heat to medium, and stir in the onions, cooking... - 44.8235
Country Beef Steak
1 Preheat the broiler.
2 In the broiler pan, on a rack broil the steak for 5 minutes, turning once until rare.
3 In a 1-quart saucepan, add oil and heat.
4 Add in the tomatoes, celery, mushrooms, green pepper, and garlic and... - 44.8056
Marinated Steak Fajitas
Trim fat from meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together chili sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, and... - 44.743
Country Fried Steak And Cream Gravy
1. Start by pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness, follow by cutting into serving-size pieces
2. Now sprinkle the steaks with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and garlic salt, then dredge steak in 1/2 cup flour, and dip in 1/2 cup milk,... - 44.708
Rolled Stuffed Flank Steak
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine shortening, onion, celery, poultry seasoning and bread. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Make gashes or cuts on both sides of steak and season with salt, pepper and mustard.
3. Sprinkle prepared bread mixture uniformly on... - 44.6848
Spanish Steak Strips
1.Mix beef, tomatoes, onion, garlic, olives, pepper, salt, chili powder, oregano, basil and cumin seed.
2.Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3.Take a 10 inch skillet; put the mixture in it and cook on low flame for 10... - 44.653
Steak Goulash Soup
Mix together salt and pepper and the paprika and coat the meat cubes with the mixture.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the meat cubes, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Add the onions and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in the cumin, garlic and... - 44.5452
Cut meat into 6 serving-size pieces.
Pound both sides of meat lightly to tenderize.
In a large skillet brown half of the meat in 1 tablespoon hot oil for 4 minutes, turning once.
Remove from the skillet.
Brown remaining meat in remaining oil.
Drain off... - 44.4321
1. Trim the edges of the steak and make 3 slashes on the top to prevent steak from curling when cooked
2. Rub salt and pepper on both sides of the steak.
3. Coat both sides of the steak well with flour.
4. Slice the onions and chop the tomatoes.... - 44.3979
Steak Chili With Fajita Seasoning
Stir together ingredients for the Fajita Seasoning; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Brown half the meat in oil; transfer meat to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
Brown remaining meat in 1 Tbsp oil and transfer to slow... - 44.3018
Steak 'n Potato Dinner
Cut steak in serving-size pieces.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; coat the meat with flour mixture.
In skillet, brown meat slowly in hot fat—this should take 20 to 30 minutes.
Add the broth.
Cover skillet tightly and simmer (don't boil) 30 minutes or until... - 44.2176
Green Pepper Steak
Make green pepper sauce: Saute green peppers, onions, garlic, mushrooms and tomatoes in 1/2 cup butter 5 minutes.
Add tomato puree.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Salt and pepper meat.
Dip in flour.
Saute in remaining butter 2 minutes.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Stir... - 44.0273
Salisbury Steak Skillet Supper
1. In medium bowl, with fork, combine bread crumbs, egg, catsup and salt until well blended and mix in ground beef.
2. Shape into a large patty about 1 inch thick.
3. In large skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil and brown beef patty or Salisbury... - 44.0239
Saucy Steak Rolls
1) Place meat in a flat surface and pound meat until very thin.
2) Cut into 8 rectangular pieces.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the meat.
4) Separate onion, parsley, and basil between the meat pieces.
5) Gently roll up jelly-roll... - 43.7022
1) Trim excess fat from the steak.
2) Cut the meat into 1 1/2-inch squares.
3) Dip in flour and coat well, then lay on a floured cutting board.
4) Using a wooden mallet or a rolling pin, pound each piece of meat, adding flour as required, till the... - 43.6978
1) In a frying pan, melt the margarine.
2) In the margarine, brown the onion and steak.
3) Add the water, tomatoes, bouillon and garlic powder.
4) Cover the pan and gently simmer for about 1 hour, till the beef is tender.
5) Blend together the... - 43.3548
Round Steak Chow Mein
Brown meat quickly in salad oil.
Lower heat and add onions and celery.
Cook until onions are soft.
Add soy sauce, vegetables, mushrooms, water chestnuts, bouillon cube and water.
Cover and simmer for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Add 1 T.soy sauce and the corn... - 43.2608
1. Debone the chicken and make two steaks.
2. Using a meat hammer or bottom of a small saucepan, flatten each steak into ¼ inch thickness.
3. Rub chicken with salt and pepper and coat with oil
4. Keep in a dish and refrigerate for 6 to 8... - 43.1972
Salisbury Steak Lyonnaise
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, crumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, minced onion, carrot and celery.
Shape into 6 even size patties.
Place on a broiling pan and bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C ) oven for 15-20 minutes.
Time is dependent on... - 43.1792
1) In a pan, add onion and garlic and saute in oil till soft.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar.
3) Allow the sauce to simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes. Keep aside.
4) Trim off any excess fat from the steak and score the remaining fat... - 42.9049
Oriental Pepper Steak
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the beef to brown. When cooked through drain the extra oil
2. Add the onion soup mix and blend it with 1-1/2 cup water. Bring this to the boil and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes till thick
3. Add the green... - 42.7375
Grilled Caribbean Steak With Tropical Rice
1 In a large resealable plastic food storage bag, place the steak.
2 In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, 1/4 cup orange juice and ginger.
3 Pour the mixture over steak.
4 Seal the bag, turning to coat the steak with marinade.
5 ... - 42.6176
Swiss Steak Cheese Skillet
1) Cut the steak into small serving sized pieces after trimming the fat off.
2) Dredge the steak pieces in flour.
3) Take a frying pan and heat butter.
4) Sauté the steak pieces until they turn brown in color.
5) Add the basil and tomatoes to it.
6)... - 42.5254
Citrus Simmered Steak
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine steak, juice, barbecue sauce, onion and orange peel.
Heat, covered, 5 minutes.
Set Power Select at LOW.
Heat, covered, 60 minutes or until steak is tender, turning steak over once.
Remove steak to... - 42.402
1) Cut the meat into squares or fingers and season them.
2) In a pan, heat fat and brown meat from both sides. Do not over -cook.
3) Add onion and flavourings along with -1/2 pint water. If using stock cube add it now for extra... - 42.1696
Ranch Round Steak
1) From the meat, trim the excess fat and slash the edges in order to prevent curling during cooking.
2) Combine together the dry mustard, flour, salt and pepper. Coat the meat with the mixture. Reserve the remaining mixture.
3) In a skillet, heat the... - 42.1358
Savory Swiss Steak
1) In a nonstick skillet melt margarine over moderate heat.
2) Place steak on the pan.
3) Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper on it.
4) Cook on high heat to brown meat rapidly.
5) Decrease heat and pour off fat accumulated in the pan.
6) Stir in onions,... - 42.1209
Steak Dipping Sauce
1.Take a small saucepan and put in all the ingredients.
2.Simmer over reduced heat for about 15 minutes.
3. The sauce would be thickened when done.
4. Let cool.
5.Use immediately or put it in air tight contianers and place in refrigerator for... - 42.0081
Beef Steak Pie
Toss beef with flour.
In saucepan cook beef and onion in lard till beef is browned and onion is tender.
Add water, 1 teaspoon salt, thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Cover; simmer 20 minutes.
Prepare Pastry Topper.
Turn... - 41.767
Shark Steak Marchand De Vins
Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) of butter in a sauce pan, saute the green onions for 3 minutes.
Add the wine, sherry and herbs.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer to 3/4 cup (160 ml) of liquid.
Strain through a fine sieve.
In a second sauce pan heat 2 tbsp (30 ml)... - 41.5718
Steak And Vegetables Fuji
1) Slice the steak into thin pieces.
2) Combine together the gravy mix, water and soy sauce in a large frying pan.
3) Bring the contents to a boil, constantly stirring.
4) Add the steak and simmer till the meat is not red in color anymore.
5) Add the... - 41.4011
Peppered Steak Au Poivre
1. Set out the sheets of waxed paper on a cutting board
2. Place the peppercorns in-between the waxed sheets of paper
3. Smash the peppercorns into small pieces and then remove the top sheet of the waxed paper
4. Press the meat onto the crushed... - 41.192
Salt and pepper beef strips and brown in melted margarine in dutch oven.
Add pepper, onion, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Saute about 10 minutes.
Add beef broth, 2/3 c.water and Soy sauce.
Simmer covered until beef is tender - about 20 to 30 minutes.
Blend... - 41.1829
1) Pound steaks on both sides with a mix of flour, salt and pepper.
2) In a pan, heat fat and brown the steak.
3) Remove the meat and add in the onion halves and lightly brown.
4) Return the steaks to the center of pan and arrange the onions around... - 41.154
Steak And Onions
Season the steaks with the salt and pepper and coat lightly in the flour.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the steaks are brown quickly on each side.
Peel the onion and slice thinly.
Add to the pan and fry the steaks for a further 2-3 minutes... - 41.1214
Rump Steak Teriyaki With A Salad Of Radish Pea Shoots And Mustard
1. Prepare teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, sake and mirin and keep aside.
2. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add steaks, seasoned with black pepper and salt to it and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Take off from pan and keep... - 41.0803
Skillet Flank Steak
1 Sprinkle the steak with some salt.
2 Add the remaining salt to the stuffing.
3 In a bowl, add bread crumbs, celery, seasoning and melted Crisco.Mix well
4 Evenly spread over steak.
5 Rolling the steak from short end secure with... - 41.0729
1. Start by dredging steak in flour, and pounding steak to 1/2 inch thickness
2. In a Dutch oven, place the steaks in hot oil and cook till browned, remove and set it aside
3. Also add onions to pan drippings, and saute till tender
4. In a Dutch oven,... - 40.9719
Steak With Mushrooms
Like to cook? This Steak with Mushrooms recipe is one that you would love to make a start with. Easy , simple and quick, try it and you would love the idea of cooking at home. - 40.7356
Southern Fried Steak With Gravy
Cut steaks in square pieces if possible.
Beat with edge of plate or meat mallet to break down tissues.
Salt and pepper; brown the steaks in the hot shortening and set aside while making gravy.
In the same fat, brown the onions, adding more shortening if... - 40.6431
Cut steaks into 6 pieces.
Mix flour, crumbs, and seasonings.
Pound into steak on both sides.
In large iron skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon and reserve.
Add butter, lard, and onions and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add steak and fry until brown on... - 40.494
Steak Au Poivre
1. Wipe steak with damp paper towels and rub 1 tablespoon pepper into each side.
2. Slowly heat a large, heavy skillet until very hot and add 1 tablespoon butter and the oil, stirring until butter is melted.
3. Add steak and brown steak... - 40.1803
Minute Steak Rolls
Pound steaks if thick.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Sprinkle chopped mushrooms, parsley, onion, and cheese over steaks; season lightly with salt and pepper.
Starting at narrow end, tightly roll up each steak; fasten with toothpicks.
Brown steak rolls... - 39.8064
1.Make serving size pieces of steak.
2.Mix flour with season all and sprinkle on steak.
3.Take a heavy skillet, heat oil in it and cook the meat on both sides until brown.
4.Put mushroom soup, water and herb seasoning into it and simmer... - 39.7903
Charcoal Grilled Steak With Chirmol Rice And Salad
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute tomatoes and peppers.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic, herbs, bay leaf Worcestershire sauce and salt.
3) Cook the onion mixture for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Stir in the water to dilute to taste.... - 39.7378
Combine flour and seasoning and pound mixture thoroughly info both sides of beef.
Cut into serving pieces.
Heat Skillet and add fat.
Brown steaks well.
Mix vegetables and place over meat.
When valve clicks, reduce heat to low and simmer until... - 39.6874
Cut meat into 2-in.x 1-in.strips; brown in a skillet in oil for 10 minutes.
Add onion and garlic; cook for 3-4 minutes.
Dissolve bouillon in boiling water; pour into skillet.
Sprinkle meat with pepper.
Cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until meat is... - 39.6613
Steak A La Roma
Trim fat from steak; cut steak into 6 equal pieces.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray,- add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steak, and cook until browned on both sides.
Remove steak from skillet; drain and pat dry with paper... - 39.5818
Pepper Steak And Hot Rice
Brown meat in hot oil.
Add 2 cups water and bouillon cubes and bring to boil.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour, or until meat is tender.
Add peppers and simmer for 5 minutes.
Blend cornstarch, soy sauce, and 1/2 cup water.
Add to meat mixture and cook, stirring,... - 39.4152
Deviled Flank Steak
Cut steak into strips across the grain.
Roll in flour; brown meat and onion in hot fat.
Stir in 2 tablespoons flour and seasonings.
Add remaining ingredients; cover and simmer for 1 hour, or until meat is tender.
Good with rice, noodles, or mashed... - 39.2793
1) In a pan, heat the fat.
2) Toss in the onions and saute for a few minutes.
3) Add in the curry powder and stir well for a while.
4) Next, add in the stewed curry. Stir to mix.
5) Let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the heat and allow it to... - 39.111
Chopped Steak Suey
1. In a nonstick skillet, brown the ground meat without any extra oil; add onion and cook for another five minutes and pour away the fat before progressing
2. In a bowl of hot water dissolve the bouillon cubes and mix along with the liquid from the... - 38.879
Ginger Steak Crepes
Cut the steak into 2" (5 cm) strips.
Heat the butter in a large skillet, brown the steak in the butter.
Add the ginger, almonds, chili powder, garlic and onion, continue to saute for 2 minutes.
Add the flour, cook for 2 minutes.
Add the beef broth, sherry and... - 38.613
Simmered Swiss Steak
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; pound into steak.
Brown slowly on both sides in hot fat.
Pour tomato sauce and pizza sauce over meat.
Top with onion slices.
Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Cover and bake in oven-going skillet or large casserole in moderate oven... - 38.4444
Italian Pepper Steak
1.Take a non stick skillet; put onion, sliced pepper, tomato juice, red pepper, basil or oregano in it.
2.Let the ingredients cook on low heat without the lid on.
3.Cook until the pepper softens and the liquid boils.
4.Put the steak slices in the... - 37.9809
Green Pepper Steak
1. In a bowl, mix together oil, garlic and soy sauce and marinate the meat in it overnight
2. In a skillet, brown the meat briskly along with marinade, add onion, celery and green peppers and cook over a high flame for several minutes
3. Turn the heat... - 37.5697
Shaker Style Steak
Trim fat from steak; reserve trimmings.
In skillet, cook trimmings till 2 tablespoons fat accumulate; discard trimmings.
Pound flour into steak; brown on both sides in hot fat.
Spoon off excess fat.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Combine catsup, water,... - 37.4152
Spiced Steak Strips
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch strips.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steak strips, chopped onion, and garlic, cook until steak is... - 37.3624
Veal Steak With Pork Filling
1. Flatten the steaks and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the mushrooms and saute in some butter. Mix with the ground pork and chopped bacon, blend well and divide into 4 portions and place each portion in the center of each piece of veal, roll up and... - 37.2977
1. In a large skillet, heat oil and light brown onions.
2. Stir in the meat strips and brown from both sides.
3. Add peppers, tomatoes, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring it to boil.
4. Cover the pan and simmer for one hour or until meat is... - 37.2797
Spicy Round Steak
Bang the steak on both sides with sharp butcher knife.
Salt the steak lightly.
Brown quickly on both sides in hot drippings.
Place skillet on grill over low coals, put on the lid, and cook slowly until tender, turning once.
While steak is cooking, simmer... - 36.9909
Cut flank steak into 1/4-inch strips.
Coat with flour.
Heat oil in large fry pan; brown meat over medium high heat.
Add bouillon, salt, garlic powder, pepper and water.
Simmer, covered, 1 1/2 hours.
Add green pepper; continue simmering 1/2 hour. - 36.5464
Ham Steak With Spiced Peach Glaze
In small bowl, combine preserves, brown sugar, mustard, ginger and cloves; blend well.
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add ham; cook until lightly browned on both sides.
Reduce heat to low.
Arrange peach slices around edge of ham... - 35.9381
1. Sprinkle steaks with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Coat lightly with flour, shaking off excess.
2. In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook steaks, in batches, until browned, about 4 minutes per batch. Transfer to a plate.
3.... - 34.9613
Sharer Flank Steak
1. On a sheet of wax paper, mix together the flour, 1/2 teaspoon of the thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper, and the salt. With a sharp knife, lightly score both sides of the steak, then coat both sides with the flour mixture.
2. In a heavy 12-inch skillet,... - 34.9483
Mexican Style Steak
Pound steak on both sides; sprinkle with garlic powder.
In skillet brown steak in hot shortening.
Drain off fat.
Drain tamales, reserving sauce.
Unwrap tamales and cut in thirds; set aside.
Combine reserved tamale sauce, enchilada sauce, and 1/4 cup... - 34.3628
In large skillet, over medium heat, saute shallots in 1 tablespoon margarine until tender, about 5 minutes.
Increase heat to high; add remaining margarine to skillet.
Add steaks; brown on both sides, about 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium; stir in steak... - 33.8913