- » Simmered Steak
Simmered Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simmered steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simmered steak recipes.
Classic Pasta Braciole With Beef Steak And Italian Tomatoes
If stepping into the super classic domain unnerves you, hold your horses. It is going to be different after you go through this recipe. An elaborate Sicilian classic dish that requires you to slog it out in the kitchen for a good hour or so but in the end you... - 127.094
Flank Steak Tacos
1. In a food processor, add the tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper and blend until the mixture looks coarsely chopped.
2. Using a sharp knife cut the steak into 2-inch cubes. Pat dry the steak and season it with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a... - 120.444
Delectable Grilled Steak And Beer Soup
When the temperature is low, nothing beats a piping hot bowl of grilled steak and beer soup to warm up the soul. For a real stick-to-your-ribs treat, opt for this scrummy soup. Not only is it appeasing to the palette, but is also hassle-free to make. Just get... - 117.766
Steak Burgers With Onion + Mushroom Gravy Pg 133 In Rosalie
If you don’t like to grill your burgers every time, you can try out pan frying. In this video, chef Rosalie presents the pan frying method to cook up these burgers and then she prepares the delicious gravy with mushrooms and onions. Well, this is going to... - 116.53
Missing the delicate taste of your favorite pepper steak preparation at your favorite Chinese eat-out - don't worry. You can cook up your own Chinese pepper steak by watching this video recipe. It's gorgeous, creamy and delicious to serve warm on rice or... - 112.484
Healthier Salisbury Steak
1. Divide the beef into four equal parts then form each section into an oval shape and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. For the mashed veggies – In a pot of salted water, add in the potatoes, cauliflower, and garlic.
3. Set the pot on... - 101.259
Steak And Okra
1. In a bowl, mix the beef and seasoning.
2. Cut off the tail and tip of the okra and slice it to small pieces.
3. Prepare the other ingredients according to the list.
4. In a pressure pot, heat oil and put the marinated beef. Allow it... - 100.658
Steak With Stilton & Mushroom Sauce
Few things excite a beef lover's taste buds more than a perfectly cooked steak, that too with a finger licking sauce! Watch chef Billy Parisi as he shares a simple yet delicious recipe that brings together beef, stilton and mushrooms and turns them into one... - 96.5038
Braciole (italian-style Rolled Round Steak)
Think Braciole is a difficult dish that is best savored in eateries? Then watch this video and learn to make the Italian classic in the most easy and hassle free way. You will not be disappointed! - 94.2312
Steak Mushroom Dry Curry
Had a little thought about instead of asking you to suggest full on recipes for me to attempt, that I would ask for one ingredient. I picked four – peanut butter, steak, cumin seeds & mushrooms….and it actually produced a very funky and delicious Steak... - 82.746
Cooking for your man is a great high. This Swiss steak recipe promises to bring a smile on his face and in his heart too. He is sure to love every bit of it. Have a truly special day with just the two of you and food that says it all. - 50.6128
Brazilian Beef Steak
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Brazilian Beefsteak - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This steak is a great accompaniment to meals or to serve for special occasions. - 47.8751
Beef Steak And Onions With Caraway Seeds
1) Take a heavy 10- or 12-inch skillet and heat oil and butter in it.
2) Allow the foam to subside and then brown meat in it on both sides for about 5 minutes.
3) Transfer the meat to a platter.
4) From the skillet, pour off most of the fat, saving... - 47.6415
1) In a nonstick skillet melt diet margarine over low heat.
2) Brown strips of beef on both sides.
3) Pour out drippings accumulated in the pan.
4) Add onion, garlic, green peppers, and celery.
5) Stir in consomme and season with salt and pepper.
6)... - 47.5331
1) Cut beef into thin strips.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil.
3) Add meat to the pan and brown all sides slowly, turning over as required.
4) Sprinkle the fried meat with salt and pepper.
5) Add scallions, garlic, green pepper and cabbage.
6) Gradually add... - 47.4384
Individual Steak And Kidney Puddings
1) Trim fat from the meat and cut in small cubes.
2) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. Gas Mark 4)
3) Dredge meat in seasoned flour and brown in hot fat.
4) Sprinkle some seasoned flour. Add onion and pour the hot stock.
5) Boil and then... - 47.0993
Sprinkle meat with garlic salt and pepper.
In a large saucepan cook meat in hot oil over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until brown, turning once.
Remove meat from saucepan, reserving drippings in pan.
Cut meat into cubes; set aside.
In the same saucepan... - 46.0761
Braised Chuck Steak With Vegetables
Appetizing and flavorful, braised chuck steak with vegetables is popular main dish from European cuisine. This dish goes well with steamed rice, mashed potatoes and even noodles. - 46.0386
Picadillo Round Steak
1) Remove all the excess fat from the steak.
2) Slice the steak into 1-inch pieces.
3) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat the skillet on medium flame.
4) Saute the steak pieces till they brown well on both sides.
5) Take the... - 45.6757
Citrus Simmered Steak
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine steak, juice, barbecue sauce, onion and orange peel.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: Heat on COOK A2.
After time appears in display window, turn steak over.
Time: about 35 minutes.
TO HEAT BY TIME: Heat at... - 45.63
Steak And Vegetable Stir Fry
1.Start by partially freezing the steak, also slice diagonally across the grain into 2- x 1/4 inch strips
2. In a shallow container, combine next 3 ingredeints, mix well and add steak to it
3. In a large skillet, heat oil and add steak... - 45.6236
Trim fat from steak; cut into 6 equal pieces.
Sprinkle steak with seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
In a large skillet, which has been coated with nonstick spray, brown steaks on both sides on medium high heat.
Remove steaks from skillet; re-spray if... - 45.5904
Beef Steak Casserole With Dumpling Top
1) With a knife trim fat or gristle from the meat. Cut meat into neat pieces.
2) Dredge pieces in seasoned flour.
3) In a medium-sized saucepan heat fat and brown meat over moderate heat.
4) Take out meat and add vegetables till... - 45.4329
Party Steak Pot
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Party Steak Pot. Believe, this Party Steak Pot doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 45.3934
Flank Steak Stroganoff
Flank steak stroganoff is a flavorful and delicious European dish. It goes well with noodles and cooked rice. - 45.2337
Hot Pepper Steak
Brown meat slowly in hot fat (about 15 minutes) ; add onion and garlic last few minutes.
Season with salt, pepper.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water; add to meat.
Cover; simmer till almost tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Add tomatoes and green pepper; cook 10... - 45.1297
Garden Patch Stuffed Steak
1) Trim all visible fat from the steak.
2) Cut a pocket crosswise through the center of the steak to within 3/4 inch of the edge.
3) In a pan, add oil and saute the celery and onion till soft.
4) Remove with a slotted spoon and combine with bread... - 45.0959
1) Take a sharp knife and cut steak in narrow strips.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add steak and cook until brown.
3) Add garlic, scallions, celery and green peppers.
4) Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add beef broth. Cover and cook over low heat... - 45.0694
1) In a small pan, heat onion, garlic and water to boiling and cook for 10 minutes, or till the liquid evaporates.
2) Reduce the heat and continue cooking, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes till the onion lightly browns.
3) Dust over the flour... - 45.0428
1. In a large bowl, combine the meat with 1/3 cup of the soup.
2. Add the crumbs, onion, egg and seasonings. Mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps. Use a fork to mix.
3. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into even size patties.
4. Heat... - 45.0339
Salisbury Steak With Onion Gravy
In bowl combine 1/3 cup soup with ground beef, crumbs, egg, salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 oval patties.
In frypan brown patties.
Drain off fat.
Gradually blend flour into remaining soup, mixing until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients, blending well.
Add to... - 45.0118
1) Moisten the steak and sprinkle with meat tenderizer as per directions on the label.
2) Place the steak on a cutting board and cut slices of 1/4-inch-thickness.
3) Add into a paper bag with flour and shake well to coat.
4) In a frying pan, add... - 44.8459
Hungarian Goulash With Chuck Steak
1 In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil till sizzling hot.
2 Add in the cubes of beef and brown on all sides, cooking a few at a time.
3 Transfer them to a plate as they brown.
4 Turn the heat to medium, and stir in the onions, cooking... - 44.8235
Country Beef Steak
1 Preheat the broiler.
2 In the broiler pan, on a rack broil the steak for 5 minutes, turning once until rare.
3 In a 1-quart saucepan, add oil and heat.
4 Add in the tomatoes, celery, mushrooms, green pepper, and garlic and... - 44.8056
Marinated Steak Fajitas
Trim fat from meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together chili sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, and... - 44.743
Country Fried Steak And Cream Gravy
1. Start by pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness, follow by cutting into serving-size pieces
2. Now sprinkle the steaks with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and garlic salt, then dredge steak in 1/2 cup flour, and dip in 1/2 cup milk,... - 44.708
Rolled Stuffed Flank Steak
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine shortening, onion, celery, poultry seasoning and bread. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Make gashes or cuts on both sides of steak and season with salt, pepper and mustard.
3. Sprinkle prepared bread mixture uniformly on... - 44.6848
Spanish Steak Strips
1.Mix beef, tomatoes, onion, garlic, olives, pepper, salt, chili powder, oregano, basil and cumin seed.
2.Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3.Take a 10 inch skillet; put the mixture in it and cook on low flame for 10... - 44.653
Steak Goulash Soup
Mix together salt and pepper and the paprika and coat the meat cubes with the mixture.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the meat cubes, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Add the onions and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in the cumin, garlic and... - 44.5452