- » Simmered Sirloin Gravy
Simmered Sirloin Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of simmered sirloin gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for simmered sirloin gravy recipes.
Braised Sirloin Tips
Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle pepper and meat tenderizer on meat.
Brown meat on all sides, turning often, until well browned.
Add garlic and onions and cook until onions are translucent.
Add broth, wine and soy sauce and heat... - 37.5101
Sirloin Steak Au Poivre
1. Pat steak dry and sprinkle generously with pepper.
2. In a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot but not smoking. Add steak and cook, turning once, 18 to 20 minutes total for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board and cover... - 32.8152
Braised Sirloin Tips
1) In a large skillet, stir in margarine until melted and brown meat on all sides.
2) Add in the consomme, wine (or use cranberry cocktail), soy sauce, garlic and onion salt and stir well.
3) Allow the mixture to boil.
4) Reduce to a simmer, cover with... - 46.7048
Finnish Sirloin Tip Pot Roast (linnanpaisti)
In a roasting pan or a Dutch oven, melt together butter and oil.
Add meat and cook, turning to brown all sides.
Remove meat from roasting pan and add onions; brown.
Return roast to pan and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Add anchovies, vinegar, brandy,... - 43.6865
Delicious Crock-pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef With Zesty Gravy
Some dishes are worth giving a shot and this is certainly one of them! In this video, Betty demonstrates a simple crock-pot recipe using eye of round roast beef and pairs it up with velvety, creamy, sumptuous, low-fat roast beef gravy. Tender beef served with... - 96.8781
Spicy Beef Korma
If you dig on kormas, try this Spicy beef korma in some restaurant. This is a traditional recipe prepared on the occasion of Bakri-eid, a Muslim festival. It is a common and popular dish. This video gives a step-by-step guide on how to make this dish at home. - 109.775
Round Steak With Rich Gravy
Sprinkle one side of meat with half the flour; pound in.
Turn meat and pound in remaining lour.
Cut meat into 6 to 8 serving pieces.
Melt shortening in large skillet; brown meat in shortening over medium heat, about 15 minutes.
Sprinkle onion soup mix over... - 32.5769
Steaks With Mushroom Onion Sauce
Cut steak into 6 portions.
Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Cook steak over medium high heat to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
Remove and keep warm.
In same skillet, cook mushrooms and onion until liquid... - 32.3398
Old German Sauerbraten
1) Into a large bowl , place the meat and marinate with vinegar, browns sugar, seasonings and vegetables
2) Cling wrap and place in the refrigerator for 3 days turning the meat many times
3) Drain off the marinade and pat dry the meat
4) Into a kettle... - 44.5094
Beef Stroganoff Using White Wine
1) Take the beef and slice it into very thin strips.
2) Take a cast iron frying pan and melt 4 tablespoons of butter after adding a tablespoon of oil in it.
3) Sear the thin slices of beef on both the sides placing it in hot fat for a... - 45.3582
Quick Beef Stroganoff
Brown meat and onion in butter.
Stir in water, paprika, mushrooms and gravy.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Add sour cream and heat, but do not boil.
Serve over rice or noodles. - 32.4231
Hoisin Roast Beef
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add meat, turning to coat all sides.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
Cooking Preheat oven to 325°F.
Remove meat from marinade and place, fat side up, on a rack in a baking... - 43.2767
Skillet Beef Stew
Cut steak into 2-in.x 1/4-in.strips.
Heat oil in a large skillet; brown meat over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain if necessary.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until... - 34.8104
Marinated Veal Roast
Wipe meat with clean damp cloth.
Make marinade of remaining ingredients, except water (for easy removal of garlic later, spike each piece with toothpick).
Put meat in container, pour marinade over, cover and let stand in refrigerator or other cool place... - 44.4229
Beef Cubes In Mushroom-wine Sauce
Trim excess fat from meat.
Dredge meat cubes in mixture of flour, Accent, salt and pepper.
Brown meat in hot fat.
Push meat to side of pan.
Add onion and garlic; cook for 3 minutes.
Add gravy, mushrooms and basil.
Cover and simmer for 50 minutes or until... - 39.8793
Steak Pot Pie
In a large ovenproof skillet, brown the beef in butter.
Remove the beef; season with pepper and keep warm.
In the same skillet, combine the vegetables, water and thyme.
Stir in the gravy.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered, until vegetables... - 41.0196
Quick Beef Stroganoff
1. In a large, deep skillet or wok, heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the half the beef and onion to the pan, and stir fry for about 8 minutes until evenly browned.
3. With a slotted spoon... - 44.916
Parisian Beef Stew
Cook bacon until crisp.
Dredge meat in flour.
Brown in bacon fat in a Dutch oven.
Add beef broth, wine, garlic, salt, marjoram, thyme, and parsley.
Stir all together.
This may be simmered on top of the stove or put into a 300°... - 45.0917
Homemade Moose Stroganoff
Try this wonderful Moose Stroganoff at home. They are filling and extremely delicious. Moose steak lovers like me will definitely fall in love with this Moose Stroganoff! - 44.2326
Snow Capped Lamb Or Veal Chops
Slowly brown chops in small amount hot butter or oil.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; drain off fat.
Add consomme, thyme, celery, and onions; cover.
Simmer 30 to 45 minutes, until meat is done; stack chops to one side.
Drain mushrooms; reserve liquid.
Stir... - 38.8271
Sausage Stuffed Veal Roast With Saffron Rice
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 42.279
Boeuf A La Mode
1. Preheat the oven to (400°).
2. Take a large bowl and put the meat in it.
3. Take another bowl and add vegetable juices, apple cider, peppercorns, chopped onions, cloves and bay leaves in it. Pour 4- cup measure of this mixture over... - 43.1871
Chili Con Carne
1. Season the diced steak with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 250 Â° F.
3. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat oil and sear the steak over high heat for about 2 minutes until brown on all sides; stir constantly.
4. Transfer the... - 47.9231