- » Silver Chicken
Silver Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of silver chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for silver chicken recipes.
Silver Sprout Chicken
1. Slightly flatten chicken by pounding with the back of a knife.
2. Cook chicken in soup stock or boiling water; cover and cook for 21/2-3 minutes or until tender. Hand shred chicken into 21/2" (6.5 cm) pieces.
3. Heat oil in wok until hot; add ginger and... - 32.6721
Chicken And Broccoli Braid
Combine the chicken, broccoli, bell pepper and Cheddar cheese in a large bowl; mix lightly.
Press the garlic into the chicken mixture.
Add the dillweed, mayonnaise and salt; mix well.
Unroll the crescent roll dough; do not separate.
Arrange the longest side... - 44.9786
Chicken With Almonds
Saute chicken breasts and legs lightly on both sides in 2 tablespoons hot fat.
Arrange chicken in a shallow baking pan in 1 layer.
Mix the next 6 ingredients together, and pour over the chicken.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 45 minutes.
Fry almonds in the butter... - 39.2821
Chicken With Tomato
Brown garlic in oil in skillet; add chicken.
Brown on all sides; add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 40 minutes - 34.9338
1 Combine chicken with onion, celery tops, curry powder, salt, pepper, and water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 45 minutes, or until tender.
2 Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 2-cup measure; skim any excess... - 43.1754
Simple Hot Chicken Salad
Simple Hot Chicken Salad is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 36.2384
Rice Pilaf With Chicken Broth
Saute the rice in the butter in a large skillet over medium heat until very brown.
Stir in the chicken broth, water, salt, pepper, almonds and mushrooms.
Spoon into a buttered 2 quart baking dish.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 33.1734
Chicken And Asparagus Bake
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Boil in seasoned water until tender.
Cool, debone and tear into bite-size pieces.
Saute the onion in the butter over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes.
Stir in the mushrooms, cream of chicken soup, evaporated milk, Cheddar... - 43.9048
Orange Almond Chicken
1) Rinse the chicken and then pat dry it.
2) Combine together the paprika, salt and pepper.
3) Rub the mixture thoroughly all over chicken.
4) In a large frying pan which has a cover, melt the butter.
5) Add the chicken and sauté till... - 37.776
Almond Chicken Casablanca
1. Heat oil in a skillet and pan fry the chicken until lightly browned and fork tender; keep aside
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine tomato sauce, tomatoes, almonds, garlic, cornstarch, raisins, water, sugar, cumin and curry powder and allow... - 39.2835
Siwer Pin Noodles With Shredded Chicken
1 Sift wheat starch and salt into a mixing bowl. Pour in boiling water and stir. Cover for 5 minutes then remove cover and knead to form a smooth dough.
2 Roll out into a long sausage-shaped roll and cut into 24 equal portions. Knead each portion into the... - 34.5494
Almond Chicken Arima
Combine onion, cucumber, carrot, water chestnuts, mushrooms, and bamboo shoots in deep bowl.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain, discarding liquid.
Cook chicken in oil in skillet for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally; add vegetables and salt.
Cook... - 36.3158
Chicken Stuffed Apples
1) Make mayonnaise at home or use bottled.
2) Cut the chicken meat into chunks.
3) Drain the pineapple. Peel the seeded grapes and chop the celery.
4) Clean apples and cut in half.
5) Scoop out flesh with a grapefruit knife or spoon.
6)... - 43.191
Wash and dry chicken pieces.
Mix buttermilk with 2 cloves garlic; marinate chicken in buttermilk 2 hours at room temperature, turning occasionally.
Melt butter or margarine in casserole or heavy saucepan, and cook onions and remaining garlic with salt,... - 41.3546
Rich And Famous Chicken
Preheat the oven to 425° F for a baking dish, 475° for a clay pot.
In a medium, heavy saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter over moderately high heat.
Stir in the flour.
Reduce the heat to moderate and cook slowly, whisking constantly, until well... - 45.7867
Mock Chicken Almond
Brown the sausage in a skillet, stirring to prevent lumps.
Remove the sausage from the skillet, leaving the drippings.
Saute the onions, green peppers and celery in the drippings; drain on a paper towel.
Place the sausage, onion mixture, soup and rice in 1 or... - 40.6383
Blend the garlic, ginger, onion, cloves, peppercorns, cardamom seeds, coriander and cumin seeds and turmeric into a paste, and fry it in half the oil for 2-3 minutes.
Leave to cool, stir in the yogurt and spread over the chicken.
Cover and leave to marinate... - 45.9954
Chicken Artichoke Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a saute pan, heat the butter and put the chicken in. Sprinkle some salt and pepper all over the chicken and brown it on both sides. Move it to a casserole with the drained... - 45.4411
Double Duty Dinner Chicken Tetrazzini
1) Preheat broiler over high heat.
2) In microwave oven, reheat the lefover chicken to assemble Terazzini.
3) In a small pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
4) For 5 minutes saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
5) Toss hot egg noodles... - 40.2786
Chicken Salad Amandine
1. In a salad bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and set aside.
2. Make the dressing in a small non-metallic bowl by blending together mayonnaise, salt, tarragon and garlic wine vinegar, whisking with a fork until smooth.
3. Pour dressing over the salad... - 46.5389
Skin chicken and remove meat from bones in large pieces.
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Heat oil in Dutch oven or other heavy saucepan that can be tightly covered.
Add chicken pieces and cook, stirring, until they lose their transparent look and brown... - 43.0847
Chicken And Almond Rissoles
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
2) In a large bowl, add chicken, potatoes, carrot, herbs and garlic with spices and seasonings.
3) Add the egg and bind the mixture.
4) Divide the mixture into two parts and shape them into... - 43.4704
Chicken With Rice
Combine oregano, peppercorns, garlic, salt, oil, and vinegar.
Crush together; rub mixture on chicken brown chicken pieces in butter in large skillet.
Add ham, bacon, onion, green pepper, olives, capers, tomato, and tomato sauce.
Simmer for 10 minutes;... - 43.0343
Chicken And Corn Pot Pie
Combine all dry ingredients. Cut butter into small pieces and mix into dry ingredients with a fork. Add water, tossing with the fork until just moistened and dough can be gathered into a ball. Do not over mix.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill... - 41.4756
Noodle Ring With Calcutta Chicken
Heat oven to 350°.
Cook and drain noodles as directed on package for range-top method.
Stir in all ingredients except Calcutta Chicken and Curry Accompaniments.
Pour into well-buttered 1-qt ring mold.
Place in pan of hot water, 1" deep.
Bake 30 min., or... - 39.2097
1) Slice onions and chop tomatoes.
2) In seasoned flour, roll the chicken pieces with salt, garlic powder and pepper.
3) Remove and toss onion slices in the same flour.
4) In a skillet, melt butter; when foaming, fry chicken pieces... - 43.9935
Chicken Almond Mousse
Beat the egg yolks and very slowly add the 3 cups milk, beating constantly.
Place the mixture in top of a double boiler, over warm water, and as heat increases cook the mixture until it coats the spoon, stirring constantly.
Have gelatin soaking in cold... - 44.7288
Chinese Chicken Livers
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a small bowl, make a paste by combining tamari, cornstarch, and honey.
3) In a wok or heavy skillet, heat oil and saute chicken livers for about 5 minutes.
4) Remove chicken livers and set aside.
5) In... - 44.6439
Poulet Marengo (chicken Marengo)
Wash and dry chickens.
Cut into serving pieces.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and oil in large heavy frying pan.
Fry a few pieces of chicken at a time- until golden brown.
Arrange chicken in a Dutch oven or covered baking pan.
Add flour to pan juice... - 44.292
In saucepan, cook frozen livers in boiling water 15 minutes or until done; drain.
In blender at high speed, beat soup, onion, eggs, milk, pepper, and thyme until smooth.
At low speed, gradually add livers and bread crumbs.
Pour into loaf pan (8x4x3 inches);... - 35.0217
Jbt Blue Barrel Cocktail
Barrel aging a cocktail like this JBT Blue Barrel Cocktail is a fun and simple way to add mellow and nuanced spice to a cocktail. This video shows you, how to age your cocktails in a barrel. You will love this new twist to your cocktails. - 137.326
Matzo Balls For Soup
1. Place chicken fat in a large bowl, and add the egg yolks. Beat until thoroughly blended.
2. Add 3/4 cup matzo meal alternately with the hot water, 3 additions of each. Taste and add up to 1 teaspoon salt as desired. Stir in ginger.
3. Form a trial ball,... - 32.6007