- » Sicilian Cassata Cake
Sicilian Cassata Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sicilian cassata cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sicilian cassata cake recipes.
The Sicilian cassata is a rich and colorful dessert: it takes some time, but the end result is a masterpiece of Italian cuisine! - 136.042
You May Also Like!
Cut the spongecake into two or three layers.
Mix the ricotta, sugar, milk and rose water.
Rub through a sieve or whip until smooth.
Add the chocolate, almonds and candied fruit and mix well.
Place a spongecake layer on a serving plate and spread... - 43.5872
Sicilian Cheese And Chocolate Cake
Prepare Sponge Cake.
Beat ricotta cheese, sugar, milk, liqueur and salt in small mixer bowl until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips and candied fruit.
Cut cake into 4 rectangles, 10 1/2 x 3 3/4 inches.
Alternate layers of cake and ricotta... - 34.2538
Cassata Alla Siciliana
1. With a sharp, serrated knife, slice the end crusts off the sponge cake and level its top.
2. Cut the cake horizontally into 1/2- to 3/4-inch thick slabs.
3. In a bowl, rub the ricotta using a food mill, or use a coarse sieve and a... - 41.4018
Sicilian Feast Cake
1. Slice crusts from pound cake and trim top to level. With a serrated knife, cut horizontally into 14-inch slices. Place one layer on cake platter.
2. Sieve ricotta into a bowl and beat until smooth. Add cream, sugar, and liqueur, beating constantly. Gently... - 32.1761