- » Sichuan Green Bean
Sichuan Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sichuan green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sichuan green bean recipes.
Sichuan Braised Bean Curd
Preparation Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic, ginger, chili peppers, black beans, and green onions; cook, stirring, until... - 36.7831
Sichuan Braised Bean Curd
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowi and set aside.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling coat sides.
Add garlic, ginger, chili peppers, black beans, and green onion cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5... - 39.636
Vegan Sichuan Goulash
Special chefs from New Zealand demonstrate how to prepare a vegetarian goulash in the video. Goulash is primarily a meat dish from Hungary and in the video the chef's twist it to suit the vegetarian food lovers and make it a fusion recipe. This is a hearty... - 97.3261
Chilli Chicken Sichuan Style
1. To prepare the chicken chop it through the bone into small bite-sized pieces.
2. In a bowl mix sugar, soy sauces, wine, pepper and cornflour paste.
3. Marinate the chicken pieces in the marinade paste for at least 25-30 minutes - the... - 42.9093
1. Heat oil in a pan and add cloves, cinnamon, green cardamom, bay leaves and cumin seeds.
2. Once the cumin seeds crackle, add ginger garlic paste. Saute for a while.
3. Add chopped onions and slit green chillies and fry till golden brown.
4. Add turmeric... - 52.8441
Ma Fo Tofu
Place a wok or 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add oil and swirl over surface.
Add pork; stir-fry until lightly browned and crumbly, about 2 minutes.
Add bean paste, black beans, garlic, ginger, chilies, and cayenne; stir-fry until... - 37.7913
Chinese Food : Mapo Tofu
1. In a pan, dry roast the Sichuan peppercorns. In a mortar and pestle, crush the roasted peppercorn.
2. In a pot, pour water, allow to boil, add quinoa, simmer on medium low heat for about 10 to 12 minutes.
3. In a skillet, heat sesame... - 0
This flavourful and easy quick stir fry of minced pork and tofu recipe is an Asian fusion of Chinese and Korean ingredients. It has a unique undertone given by the Szechwan Peppercorn - in this case in it's oil form. - 40.5846
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the lamb and stir to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Cut the green onions and leeks (including tops) into 2-inch pieces. Set a wok in a ring stand and... - 33.7541