- » Shungiku
Enjoy our collection of shungiku recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shungiku recipes.
Looking for an easy to make Japanese beef dish?? Making Oriental Sukiyaki was never so simple. This video is like a step by step guide to prepare the traditional Sukiyaki. The chef uses authentic Japanese methods and ingredients to prepare this delicacy.... - 144.076
Traditional Japanese Beef Sukiyaki
Beef Sukiyaki, the quintessential Japanese nabe or hot pot dish, is a wonderful dish to make when you have company. This is an inexpensive dish to entertain with, yet impressive enough for any feast, special occasion, or just after payday. Though this dish... - 130.459
1) In a deep pot with water add konbu kelp and chicken pieces, allow to boil.
2) Reduce the heat, remove the scum, simmer further until the meat is tender.
3) Transfer the chicken and broth to an attactive pot, place on portable heating unit, simmer... - 42.2793
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 54.6716
Warm Chinese Sausage Salad
If using dried mushrooms, soak in warm water to cover until soft, about 15 minutes; then drain.
Rinse all shiitake; cut off and discard stems, then cut caps into 1/8-inch-wide strips.
Cut oyster mushrooms into bite-size clusters (slice button mushrooms).
Set... - 33.3404
Sukiyaki With Tofu & Noodles
1) In a saucepan, add the ingredients for the broth, blend well, allow to boil and keep aside.
2) On a large platter, nice arrange the meat, green onions, shirataki, tofu, and chrysanthemum leaves.
3) In each serving... - 45.3275
How To Make Shabu-shabu
Looking for some variation in your kitchen? Try this Japanese Beef Shabu - Shabu which is a traditional Japanese beef hot pot porridge that makes a great main dish. The Japanese ingredients impart this dish a distinct flavor. Watch this video now. - 112.17