- » Shucked Oyster
Shucked Oyster Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shucked oyster recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shucked oyster recipes.
How To Shuck Oysters
Oysters are great to cook although require a little attention and care to be prepared for cooking. Oyster fan Veronica Jensen shows in precise steps how to shuck oysters using simple techniques and tools. Effort worth it when cooked! - 95.4873
Oysters With Mignonette Sauce
Wondering how to include oysters in your menu? Watch this video and learn this simple recipe by Chef Tse that can be easily replicated at home. Watch the video now. - 106.336
Elegant Oyster Appetizer
Turn anchovies out of two 2-ounce cans anchovy fillets; drain.
Separate fillets carefully.
Cut 8 slices bacon crosswise in thirds.
Partially cook bacon; drain.
Drain 24 shucked oysters.
Wrap fiIlet around oyster, then wrap with bacon fasten with a wooden... - 23.767
Are you one of those who love eating oysters then why not add a little twist to you thanksgiving turkey with an oyster stuffing. Watch the video to see how the chef combines pecans, with oysters and spices to make an absolutely flavorsome and crunchy crust... - 104.296
Oyster Casserole is a perfect dish for a grand meal at home. The wonderful flavors and textures of the Oyster Casserole is irresistible. You wouldnâ€™t want to miss the Oyster Casserole for any reason. - 35.118
Homemade Oyster Stuffing
Shuck or buy ready-shucked oysters in their own salty juice.
Prepare bread crumbs made with 2-day-old loaf.
Melt butter; cook onions and celery until soft and light golden brown.
Add to bread crumbs, with parsley, seasonings, lemon juice and oysters, cut in... - 31.4223
Cook celery, onion, and bay leaf in butter or margarine till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Discard bay leaf.
Add bread cubes and parsley to vegetable mixture; mix thoroughly.
Drain oysters, reserving liquid.
Chop oysters; add to bread mixture with... - 35.5191
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Arrange in buttered 8x1 1/2-inch round baking pan or in 4 individual baking shells.
Cover oysters with onions, parsley, and cheese.
Dot with butter.
Bake at 450Â° till browned, about 8 to 10 minutes in baking... - 30.3142
Butter Smoked Oysters
Oysters hinted with butter on the grill is on the menu card for your grill today! Present this for your luncheon and you'd be sure to win some kudos! See the video on how to make a version of these! - 104.353
Shuck oysters and rinse with cold water to remove any grit.
Blend remaining ingredients to make a sauce.
Put five oysters into each tall glass and spoon sauce over them.
Garnish each with a lemon slice.
Chill and serve. - 24.6485
Sauteed Oysters In Garlic And Butter
1. Place oysters on hot grill until oysters open their shell. This makes shucking easy.
2. Shuck the oysters from their shell.
3. Preheat dutch oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In the dutch oven, add the butter and garlic.
5. Add the... - 106.679
This is by far the best Oyster Stew recipe that I have come across. Perfect for a chilly winter evening or even on christmas eve, your guests will love this excellent dish. Creamy oysters coated with worcestershire sauce, herbs, pepper can be spotted with... - 43.1827
Oyster Rockefeller Paired With Marques De Riscal Rioja
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, caramelize the shallots and garlic.
3. Add heavy cream and reduce.
4. In another pan with a little but of olive oil on high heat, cook the... - 102.689
No one can stop at just one is my claim for this recipe of Oysters Rockefeller. It is one of the most popular Main Dish to be served at the European table. You don't have to be a gourmet to judge how mouth-watering and tasty this dish really is. - 48.4904
In a large saucepan, combine rice, 2 cups Fish Stock or chicken broth and butter or margarine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat so mixture simmers gently.
Cover and simmer until rice is very soft, 25 to 30 minutes.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a... - 42.779
Potato Wrapped Oysters With Crab Bearnaise Sauce
1.Thinly slice the potatoes into discs lengthwise.
2.Shuck the oysters and wash them well. Wash the shells well and keep aside.
3.Take a potato slice, place the oyster within, wrap it and secure with a tooth pick.
4.Throw them in the... - 109.699
1. Drain oysters, reserving 1/2 cup liquid. Coarsely chop oysters and set aside.
2. In 5- to 8-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook celery and onion until tender, stirring occasionally.Remove Dutch oven from heat; add oysters,... - 25.6843
Pour 2 quarts water into a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add spinach leaves; cook 30 seconds.
Using a slotted spoon, quickly and carefully immerse blanched leaves in ice water.
Drain; pat dry with paper towels.
Shuck oysters, reserving oyster liquor and... - 41.1123
In a large saucepan stir together the undrained oysters, pepper and salt.
Cook over medium heat about 4 to 5 minutes or till oysters are plump and opaque.
Stir in the evaporated skim milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is heated through.
If... - 25.5914
Melt butter in a medium, heavy saucepan.
Add oysters, broth, salt, and pepper.
Simmer over low heat 10 min- utes; add cream and heat very hot, making sure stew does not boil.
Place a dot of butter in each soup bowl before serving, and garnish with additional... - 25.5512
Melt butter; add oysters.
Heat for 1 minute.
Mix flour with a little cream.
Add remaining cream, egg yolks, and seasonings.
Cook until thickened, stirring gently. - 28.0826
Chop oysters; wash shells well.
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender.
Blend in flour, celery salt, and pepper.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add chopped oysters and mushrooms.
Spoon mixture into oyster shells or 4... - 42.3142
Creamy Oyster Stew
1. Drain oysters, reserving 2/3 cup liquid (or add enough water to oyster liquid to make 1/2 cup); set aside.
2. In 4-quart saucepan, mix flour, Worcestershire, salt, and 1/4 cup water until smooth. Over medium-high heat, heat mixture to boiling; cook 1... - 27.162
Cut a 3/4-inch slice off top of bread; remove center of loaf, leaving a 1/2-inch wall.
Butter inside of loaf, and top slice.
Toast in a 425Â° oven till lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
Mean while, drain oysters and pat dry between paper toweling.
Combine... - 43.5975
Cook oysters, covered, in 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat till edges curl, about 2 minutes.
In blender combine oysters, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons butter, lemon juice, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover;... - 43.0987
Oyster Pan Roast
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat, but don’t brown it.
2. Add the oyster liquor to the butter.
3. Cook for 30 seconds, till it is heated through.
4. Now add the oysters, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, salt, pepper, and a... - 42.909
Turkey With Oyster Stuffing
In a medium saucepan cook chopped celery, chopped onion, and bay leaf in butter till vegetables are tender, but not brown.
Discard bay leaf.
Stir in dry bread crumbs and snipped parsley.
Drain oysters, reserving liquid.
Add drained oysters, eggs, poultry... - 39.4321
Spread one side of 6 slices white bread with softened butter or margarine.
Cut into cubes.
Place half the cubes in bottom of 113/4x71/2x13/4-inch baking dish; top with 6 slices sharp process American cheese.
Drain 1 pint shucked oysters, reserving liquid.
Add... - 29.3559
Oyster Mushrooms Pie
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. In a saucepan heat the butter, add the mushrooms and cook until wilted. With a wire whisk stir in the flour. Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add to the mixture, stirring vigorously until thickened.
3. Add the... - 33.3906
Drain oysters, reserving the liquor, and cut each in half.
Melt butter in saute pan over medium heat; add onion, celery, garlic, and thyme.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add oyster liquor and cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add oysters and... - 37.4725
Oyster Pan Roast
1. In 3-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add shallots, paprika, salt, and celery salt, if using. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Increase heat to high; add wine; boil until liquid has evaporated, about 3 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to medium; stir in... - 31.4264
Oyster Pan Roast
1.Take a double broiler and on the top put broth, 1 tablespoon butter, 1/4 tablespoon paprika, caelery salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
2.Mix them all well and put oysters and cook for 1 minute until the edges start getting rolled.
3.Add chili... - 43.7316
Place half of butter and all filets in rectangular dish.
Season well and cover with pierced plastic wrap; microwave 3 minutes.
Turn filets over and continue microwaving 4 minutes covered.
Remove fish and transfer to serving platter; set aside.
Add remaining... - 41.0331
Grandma's Oyster Stew
Heat milk in 4-cup glass measure at HIGH for 6 minutes or till hot; set aside.
In 3-quart casserole, blend flour, salt, water, Worcestershire, and hot pepper sauce.
Add undrained oysters and butter.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for 7 to 8 minutes or till edges of... - 39.5393
Hot Pepper Oyster Stew
In saucepan blend flour, water, salt, Worcestershire, and hot pepper sauce.
Stir in undrained oysters and butter.
Simmer over very low heat, stirring gently, till edges of oysters curl, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add hot milk; remove from heat and cover.
Let stand 15... - 33.0543
Simple Oyster Stew
1) In a heavy saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Fold in oysters and liquor.
3) Cook the ingredients to heat up properly.
4) Season with salt, celery salt and pepper.
5) Slowly pour in milk and keep on stirring.
6) Cook until the oysters... - 39.7835
In saucepan blend flour, salt, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and 2 tablespoons water.
Add oysters and butter.
Simmer over very low heat and stir gently till edges of oysters curl, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add hot milk; remove from heat and cover.
Let stand... - 33.5162
1. Pour oysters and juices into a 5- to 6-quart pan; with kitchen shears, snip oysters into 1-inch chunks. Add butter, cream, and broth. Stir often over medium-high heat until steaming, 10 to 15 minutes. Add parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Ladle into... - 23.338
Blend together first 3 ingredients, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 2 tablespoons water in 3-quart soup kettle.
Add oysters and butter.
Simmer over very low heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring gently till edges of oysters curl.
Add hot milk; remove from heat.
Cover; let... - 29.8538
Mom's Oyster Stew
Melt margarine in top of double boiler, over boiling water.
Stir in flour, salt, Worcestershire, and hot sauce.
Slowly add milk, stirring constantly, and cook until thickened.
Add oysters and cook 4 minutes or until edges of oysters curl.
Divide evenly. - 29.3747
1. In a medium saucepan mix together un-drained oysters and salt; cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or till edges of oysters curl up.
2. Blend in milk, cream, and hot pepper sauce; heat through but do not boil.
3. Season to taste with salt and... - 36.0215
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes, carrot and celery in a small amount of boiling salted water until tender. Drain. Add the milk, onion, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
2. Cream the flour with two tablespoons of the butter and gradually add to... - 32.8717
Oyster Stew With Red Pepper Butter
1 In a small bowl,beat butter until light and fluffy.Beat in the paprika and cayenne and set aside for about 1 hour to allow the flavours to ripen.
2 Drain the oyesters well, reserving the liquor.
3 In a saucepan mix the liquor,milk and cream over... - 33.3492
Oyster Or Clam Chowder
Strain the oysters or clams and reserve the juice.
Rinse oysters to remove any bits of shell and sand.
Saute onion in bacon dripping and add water and soup.
Simmer 2 minutes.
Add oysters and juice and cover.
Simmer just until oyster edges curl.
Stir in milk... - 41.1983
Oyster Milk Toast
1) Clean the oysters thoroughly.
2) Strain the liquid from it carefully.
3) Take a pan and heat the milk without scorching just prior to chafing.
4) Take a blazer pan and place it over hot water.
5) Add butter, oyster and liquid with the... - 43.6737
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Alternate oysters and rolled pieces of bacon on skewers.
Mix flour with paprika and parsley.
Roll skewers in this and place in ovenproof platter.
Mix butter, teriyaki sauce, salt and lemon juice together; pour over... - 31.7698
Oyster Stew With Thyme
This Oyster Stew is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend holiday. Enjoy as a side dish, the Oyster Stew is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 35.9373
Lobster With Oyster Stuffing
Cook 1/4 cup chopped celery, 1/4 cup chopped onion, and 1 bay leaf in 2 tablespoons butter till tender.
Discard bay leaf.
Add 3 cups dry bread cubes and 1 tablespoon snipped parsley; mix.
Drain 1/2 pint shucked oysters, reserving liquid; chop oysters.
To... - 29.4912
In a large saucepan, saute onions and leeks in butter over medium heat until very soft, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
Add potatoes and saute another 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock and wine and simmer until the potatoes begin to soften, about 15 to 20... - 38.3751
1. Melt margarine. Remove from heat.
2. Using a French whip, gradually add flour, mixing until smooth. Add milk, stirring.
3. Heat slowly; continue mixing until thickened.
4. Add salt, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
5. In a separate pot, simmer... - 36.1127
Preheat oven to 400°.
Pour oysters and their liquor into a greased shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
If oysters are large, cut them into bite-size pieces.
Sprinkle salt, pepper, and nutmeg over oysters, then scatter bacon over them, and top with cheese.
Pour... - 33.1519
Oyster Omelet has a Superb tasteThe Eggs and Cheese gives the Oyster Omelet Incredible taste. - 40.4192
Deviled Oyster Scallop
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Deviled Oyster Scallop and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Deviled Oyster Scallop is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 40.4936
1. Melt butter in a deep 1-quart non-metallic casserole in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
2. While butter is melting, drain oysters and reserve liquor.
3. Add drained oysters to butter and heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 2 (214) minutes or until edges are... - 33.9328
Oyster Stew With Vegetables
Drain oysters, reserving liquid.
Cut up any large oysters, if desired; set aside.
In saucepan cook chopped onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in oyster liquid and undrained tomatoes; add potatoes, olives, capers, salt,... - 40.0976
New Orleans Oyster Po Boy
1. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, heat 2 inches oil over medium-high heat until temperature reaches 375°F on deep-fat thermometer.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, shallot, parsley, capers, and 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce until well blended.
3.... - 34.4736
Oyster Soup With Herbs
Scald the milk over low heat.
The milk is ready when it forms bubbles all around the side of the pot.
Add the cracker crumbs, salt, pepper, nutmeg, butter.
Drain the oysters.
Add the juice to the milk.
When the butter has melted, add the oysters to the... - 42.7443
Rich Oyster Stew
Melt 3 tablespoons butter or margarine in a large kettle.
Add shallots or onion and celery.
Over medium heat, saute until soft.
Add bay leaf and lemon peel; saute 1 minute longer.
Add half and half, salt, paprika, red pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Heat... - 40.1225
Oyster Dressing Grand Mere
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Butter a 10-by-14-inch shallow baking dish. In a large skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Add the butter and let melt, then add the celery, green pepper, onion and minced garlic and cook until... - 26.5818
1 In a medium skillet cook oysters in simmering, lightly salted water for 1 to 2 minutes or until edges curl. Drain well. Cut the shrimp into bite-size pieces.
2 In a large bowl combine oysters, shrimp, avocado, tomato, cocktail sauce, onion, parsley, lime... - 28.5466
Oyster And Artichoke Soup
1) Melt the butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan and add the celery, garlic and shallots.
2) Cook over medium flame till the vegetables have tendered and then stir the flour into the mixture.
3) Over medium flame, cook the mixture for 3 minutes,... - 42.9062
Tasty Oyster Coquilles
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add onion, carrot and celery; cover and cook 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add flour and mix well; cook 1 minute over low heat.
Pour in chicken stock and mix well.
Add basil, Tabasco sauce and season well.
Cook 7 to 8 minutes over low... - 37.1225
Chicken And Oyster Chowder
1. In a large soup pot over medium heat, cook the bacon until it just begins to crisp and brown. Add the onions, herbs, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and salt. Cook until the vegetables have given up some liquid and the onions are translucent, about 10... - 29.3594
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Stir in the flour, then whisk in the milk until smooth. Bring to a simmer, whisking. Stir in the onion and bay leaf and simmer over low heat, whisking, until no... - 23.7215
Shrimp Oyster Gumbo
1 In a skillet, add butter and cook onion and pepper for 2 or 3 minutes.
2 Stir in flour and brown lightly.
3 Add water, tomatoes, and file.
4 Simmer, covered for 30 minutes.
5 Add in okra, shrimps, and oysters.
6 Simmer for 10 to 15... - 44.913
1) Chop the red and green pepper finely.
2) Chop the red onion and parsley as well.
3) Cut tomatoes and avocado into small dices.
4) Boil the chicken stock.
5) Simmer the stock and add oysters and their liquor.
6) Let the oysters poach... - 43.5513
French Quarter Oyster Sandwich
Drain oysters; dry with paper toweling.
In a bowl combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Coat oysters with flour mixture.
Dip oysters into a mixture of egg and water; roll in bread crumbs.
In skillet fry oysters in half the melted butter till golden, about 5... - 35.9979
Oyster Noodle Casserole El
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain thoroughly in a colander, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, drain the oysters, reserving the liquor, and set both aside. Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 1-quart saucepan... - 30.16
Grilled Steaks With Oyster Stuffing
If using fresh oysters, drain and saute gently until tender in 2 tbsp butter (about 10 minutes).
Slit a 4" pocket in the side of each steak.
Using a sharp knife, extend the pocket far enough into the steak for stuffing.
Combine the oysters, crumbs, butter,... - 46.4902
Oyster Stuffing For Turkey
Place bread cubes on a baking sheet and toast lightly in the oven.
Stir as they toast so that they brown evenly.
Cool, place in a large mixing bowl.
Melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the bacon, saute lightly 5 minutes.
Add the celery, onions, savory,... - 43.4381
Oyster And Shrimp Pernod Pizza
Heat the butter in a sauce pan, quickly saute the oysters and shrimp, cook thoroughly, flame carefully with Pernod.
Remove the oysters and the shrimp and reserve.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the broth, cream, salt, pepper and... - 45.1092
Roast Squab With Oyster Giblet Dressing
Chop the giblets from the squabs or Rock Cornish game hens.
In large Saucepan cook chopped celery, onion, and giblets in the butter or margarine till tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in the undrained oysters and snipped parsley; cook 5 minutes more.
Stir in... - 38.8669
Spinach And Oyster Soup
1) Wash the fresh spinach leaves and remove the stems.
2) Cook the spinach, covered, in some salted boiling water for about 3 to 5 minutes. Drain the leaves and set them aside.
3) Melt margarine or butter in a 4-quart Dutch oven and add... - 39.4933
1. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat potatoes and enough water to cover to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer until potatoes are fork-tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, hard-cook eggs. In 10-inch skillet over... - 31.8312
Traditional Roast Turkey With Oyster Stuffing
Prepare turkey by pulling out any remaining pin feathers with tweezers and removing the oil sac at the base of the tail.
Wipe the interior and neck cavities with a damp cloth.
Salt cavities lightly with 1 tsp salt.
To prepare the stuffing, place bread cubes... - 44.2332
Oyster Won Tons
Saute the garlic, green onions, water chestnuts and spinach with the pepper and lemon juice in the butter for 3 to 5 minutes.
Place a small amount of the spinach mixture on each won ton wrapper and top with oyster half.
Wrap up won ton as directed on the... - 36.2923
Baked Oyster Soup
Preheat oven to 350°.
Put half and half in a large saucepan and heat to just under boiling point.
Reduce heat to a simmer and add the butter, celery, crushed crackers and seasonings.
Drop in the oysters and add their liquor, strained through a triple fold of... - 39.665
Oyster Spinach Soup
Heat milk and half-and-half in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except cornstarch and croutons.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Whisk together 1/2 cup hot soup and cornstarch; return to soup.
Simmer until soup thickens slightly. - 31.7537
1) Drain and rinse the oysters under cold water. Then drain well and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter, blend in the flour, then gently stir and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Alternately, cook in the micriwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
4) Turn... - 41.5225
Chicken, Oyster, And Sausage Gumbo
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven stir together the flour and oil till smooth.
Cook over medium high heat 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium.
Cook and stir the roux constantly about 15 minutes more or till a dark reddish brown roux is formed.... - 44.8728
New Orleans Fish And Oyster Stew
1. In a large skillet, warm the butter over medium heat until melted. Add the bell peppers, shallots, and celery, and saute, stirring frequently, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and oregano, and cook for 30 seconds. Add the half-and-half and... - 36.4676
Oyster Stuffed Squab
Finely chop giblets from squab or hens.
In 2-quart casserole combine giblets, celery, onion, and 3 tablespoons butter.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Stir in the undrained oysters and parsley.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 3 minutes,... - 39.9543
Oyster And Mushroom Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Drain the oysters, saving the liquor. Combine the oyster liquor with enough half-and-half to make 1 1/2 cups. Set aside.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the mushrooms,... - 36.2967
Irish Oyster Soup
If you haven’t decided what to cook this Saint Patrick's Day, then try this Irish oyster soup recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your Saint Patrick's Day more delightful. This soup would be so tasty that the... - 44.8959
Eddie’s Oyster Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take a 12-inch skillet, heat oil and add oregano, green pepper, celery, thyme and onion and cook, stirring intermittently, for about 8 minutes on low heat.
3. Mix ground beef and cook, on medium heat,... - 42.4704
Mix oysters and tomatoes; arrange in un-greased oblong baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches.
Pour 1/4 cup of the half-and-half over mixture.
Mix remaining ingredients except lemon wedges; sprinkle over oysters and tomatoes.
Pour remaining half-and-half over... - 34.2553
Creamed Oyster Soup
Mix the oysters with the milk and cream.
Add celerv seeds and leaves, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring almost to the boil, simmer until the oysters are heated through and plump, dust with cayenne and serve. - 27.8514
Barbecued Oyster With Chilli Sauce
1. In a small bowl, mix chili sauce, oyster sauce, lemon juice, and cilantro.
2. To shuck each oyster, place shell, cupped side down, on a heavy towel. Grip curved end of shell with a towel and hold oyster level. Firmly insert an oyster knife into hinge at... - 20.9293
1. Mix crumbs, celery, salt and pepper.
2. Drain oysters, dip into egg and roll in crumb mixture until well coated.
3. Place on skewers, allowing 5 oysters to each.
4. Arrange skewers across top of a pan.
5. Pour a drop of butter on each oyster, place in hot... - 31.3423
Down Home Oyster Pie A La Rockefeller
Put the drained spinach in a 9-inch pie pan or a straight-sided glass dish of the same size.
Use a knife and fork to chop it coarse.
In a medium-size saucepan, heat the oil and saute the shallots and celery until they are softened.
Remove them with a slotted... - 44.5044
Oyster Chow Mein
Chop celery, onion and green pepper.
Put into 12 inch skillet and saute in margarine or butter until tender.
Remove from heat.
In another pan, cook oysters in 2 tablespoons margarine or butter until edges of oysters just begin to curl.
Remove from heat.
With... - 41.9197
Puget Sound Oyster Stew
Melt butter in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, parsley, and bell pepper.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
Stir in broth and wine, cover, and bring to a boil.
If using potatoes, add to boiling broth; reduce... - 36.076
Artichoke Oyster Soup
Melt butter in a large skillet; saute green onions, celery and garlic in butter.
Sprinkle in flour; stir and mix well.
Add artichokes, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper and salt.
Cook over low heat 1 hour.
Add oysters and reserved oyster... - 43.8009
Oyster Stew Nippon
Heat chicken broth, water, soy sauce and ginger root to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
Add oysters (with liquid), cabbage, mushrooms and bean sprouts.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until cabbage is crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
Ladle soup into... - 31.5196
Oyster Fritters is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare Oyster Fritters, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.1467
Baked Red Snapper With Oyster Stuffing
1. Grease large shallow roasting pan. Rinse red snapper with running cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle fish lightly inside and outside with salt; place fish in pan.
2. Make stuffing: Dice celery stalks and chop onion. In 2-quart saucepan over... - 33.941
Traditional Oyster Stew
1) In a small bowl, combine salt, oysters and oyster liquor.
2) Take a 1-quart glass measure to pour half and half.
3) Set your microwave at Power Hi and heat up for -4-5 minutes.
4) Bring out and stir in oyster mixture.
5) Set your... - 35.827