- » Shrimp With Tarragon Sauce
Shrimp With Tarragon Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp with tarragon sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp with tarragon sauce recipes.
Shrimp With Tarragon Sauce
In a saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of lightly salted boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes or till tender.
Drain; set aside.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a blender container combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, buttermilk or yogurt, green onions,... - 42.2961
You May Also Like!
Shrimp On Toast With Bearnaise Sauce
Peel and chop the shallot.
Wash and dry the fresh tarragon.
Remove the leaves from the stems and chop, setting aside a few leaves for garnish.
Place the shallot in a saucepan with half the chopped tarragon, the vinegar and the peppercorns.
Bring to a boil,... - 42.4374
Shrimp In Mustard Sauce
Place the shrimp in a saucepan and cover them with boiling water.
Add salt, lemon slice, parsley, bay leaf and thyme.
Bring to a boil and cook four to six minutes, depending on the size of the shrimp.
Drain and chill.
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Place the... - 41.468
Shrimp Remoulade Sauce
1) Use a screw-top jar, to place all the ingredients.
2) Cover the lid and shake well to mix.
3) Place the jar inside refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
4) Serve the sauce with any seafood platter. - 37.0796
Fish Roll Ups With Shrimp Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Divide the fillet into serving size portions.
4. Season fillets with ¾ teaspoon of salt.
5. In a skillet, take 2 tablespoon butter or margarine and sauté celery and onion until... - 47.9351
Secret Shrimp Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, spinach, onion powder and vinegar.
2) Whisk the mayonnaise mixture until well combined.
3) Serve in a sauce boat and garnished with chervil or spoon over cooked shrimp and garnish with chervil. - 31.7175
Marinated Shrimp With Remoulade Sauce
Combine first 9 ingredients in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 30 minutes.
Return mixture to a boil; add shrimp.
Cook 3 minutes or until done.
Drain shrimp in a colander over a medium bowl, reserving cooking liquid.
Rinse shrimp under cold... - 39.1684
Veal, Sole, And Shrimp In Curry Sauce
Veal, Sole, And Shrimp In Curry Sauce is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.1202
Roasted Vegetable Roulade Pancakes With Shrimp Parsley Cream Sauce
1. To roast vegetables preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. In roasting tray, add garlic, onion, tomato, mushroom, red and yellow bell pepper.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and chili flakes on it.
4. Drizzle oil and mix to coat well.
5. Pop it... - 111.691
Sauce elegante is a flavorful sauce cooked with herbs and shrimp and flavored with bourdeaux wine. Served hot over shrimp mousse or any other seafood, this sauce adds a high flavor profile to the served dish. - 34.323