- » Shrimp With Apricot Sauce
Shrimp With Apricot Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp with apricot sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp with apricot sauce recipes.
Shrimp With Apricot Sauce
1. Leaving shell on tail, remove rest of shell from each shrimp.
2. Devein shrimp rinse in cold water and drain well on paper towels.
3. In medium bowl, with rotary beater, beat eggs slightly.
4. Add milk, flour, cornstarch, baking... - 44.437
You May Also Like!
Apricot Grilled Shrimp
Place the preserves in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on high power for 30 seconds, or until melted.
Grate 2 teaspoons rind from the lemon and add to the bowl.
Cut the lemon in half and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice into the bowl.
Stir in the soy sauce,... - 44.4853
Apricot Raspberry Shrimp
Place the apricots and raspberries in a food processor, puree.
Press through a sieve (to remove seeds) into a sauce pan.
Blend in the apple juice, lemon juice and sugar, simmer into a thick sauce.
While sauce simmers, heat the court bouillon to boiling, add... - 30.9463
1. In medium skillet, stir pineapple juice into mustard until mixture is smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients and heat, stirring over low heat, until jam is melted.
3. Use on fried shrimp. - 31.0925
Shrimp Boat Tartlets
Shrimp Boat Tartlets has a cool taste. The apricot nextar and sugar gives the Shrimp Boat Tartlets a prefect taste. - 46.0302
Shrimp In Curry Sauce
1) Peel and finely slice onion.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and stir fry onion.
3) Cover pan and saute onion until soft ensuring not to make it brown.
4) Mix curry powder and saute gently until brown.
5) Blend flour, cook for a few... - 43.7927
Shrimp Cutlets With Dipping Sauce
1) To make the marinade, combine together all the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow 2-quart casserole. Keep aside.
2) To make the shrimp, shell, devein and butterfly the shrimp. Remove the tail shell and with paper towels, pat dry.
3) Place the... - 45.0327
Put the above ingredients in the blender for 10 seconds. - 19.3509
Apricot Glazed Seafood Kebabs
Skewer the seafood with water soaked bamboo skewers alternating the salmon, shrimp and scallops.
In a sauce pan boil the apricots in the water for 5 minutes.
Transfer apricots to a food processor and puree.
Reserve the water.
Stir the sugar and mustard into... - 41.0272
Baked Coconut Shrimp
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, place the apricot preserves, one tablespoon of the lime juice and the mustard
2. Mix well
3. Cook the mixture on low heat stirring occasionally until the apricot preserves melt and combine to form a sauce
4. Cool and... - 47.5381
My younger sister Galy loves this unique coconut shrimp recipe. Actually, she is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays, she generally cook this coconut shrimp. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this coconut... - 38.4065