- » Shrimp Water Chestnut
Shrimp Water Chestnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp water chestnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp water chestnut recipes.
Shrimp And Water Chestnut Crepes
Saute scallions in butter for 2 minutes.
Reserve several shrimp for garnish.
Slice the rest of the shrimp into 1/3 inch slices.
Add shrimp and mushrooms to scallions and cook 2 minutes.
Add water chestnuts and remove from heat while preparing the cream... - 40.4003
You May Also Like!
Stir Fried Snow Peas With Water Chestnuts
Stir Fried Snow Peas With Water Chestnuts is one of the tastiest dishes I have come across. Just the thought of this yummy vegetable and shrimp dish is making my mouth water. Don't you just have to try the Stir Fried Snow Peas With Water Chestnuts now? - 45.5876
Mix together flour, water, egg, salt, sugar and monosodium glutamate.
Add shrimp, water chestnuts and green onion.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into hot oil and fry. - 31.5839
Pork Shrimp Filling
Heat the oil in a skillet.
Cook the pork in it 5 minutes stirring frequently.
Add the shrimp, water chestnuts and scallions.
Cook 4 minutes.
Season with the soy sauce and salt.
Let cool 10 minutes. - 29.5009
Shrimp Foo Yung
Soak the mushrooms in cold water for 20 minutes.
Drain and slice.
Stir the eggs with a fork or, whisk; blend in the shrimp, onions, mushrooms, water chestnuts, soy sauce, salt, and Tabasco.
Heat the oil in a skillet and drop heaping tablespoons of the mixture... - 36.2836
Shrimp Toast With Chestnuts
1. Shell and devein shrimp; then mince with water chestnuts and ginger root. Beat egg lightly. Mix minced ingredients and egg with cornstarch, sherry, salt and pepper; blend well.
2. Trim off bread crusts. Spread shrimp mixture evenly over bread, then cut... - 28.8708
Seafood Stew With Water Chestnuts
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sherry, ginger, garlic, and pepper, and mix well. Add the fish and shrimp, stir to coat with the marinade, and let the mixture marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and reserve the marinade. In a Dutch oven,... - 36.847
Beef And Water Chestnuts
1. Cut the meat into 3-inch squares and set aside till required
2. In a large saucepan, heat the oil. Add the meat to the pan and lightly brown it
3. Add the coconut milk, anchovy paste, sugar, and the coconut milk to the pan and cook... - 44.6026
Shrimps With Chestnuts
Shrimps With Chestnuts is a deleicious seafood dish that you can make in jiffy. There are no extra trills or flairs involved in the cooking process and the results are super delicious. Try the Shrimps With Chestnuts and prepare to be surprised by the ease... - 31.416
Mushroom & Chestnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts
This lovely Stuffed Chicken Breasts is visually and extremely addictive! This dish has an exquisite flavor that makes it the most well loved dish at any party. I am sure you will get hooked to this Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe if you just try it once. - 47.6504
Pineapple And Shrimp Salad
Slice the pineapple and cut into very thin slices.Peel and slice the chestnuts and mix all ingredients together with the sliced shrimp.
Add french dressing and lay on a bed of crisp greens. - 22.3153