- » Shrimp Tart
Shrimp Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp tart recipes.
Shrimp And Cheese Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in butter till mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix in cheese and sufficient water to form a soft dough.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll out thinly and cut into 24 x 2 1/2 inch (6 cm)... - 43.6883
Thaw the puff pastry.
On a floured surface roll out 1/4 inch thick.
Cut out 8 circles about 3 1/4 inches across to line individual souffle dishes.
Rinse the shrimp in a sieve and drain.
Wash and pat the dill dry and chop, reserving a few stalks for... - 40.5327
Shrimp Cheese Tart
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. Prepare half of piecrust mix as package label directs for single crust; use to line 9-inch pie plate.
3. Place in layers Swiss-cheese slices and shrimp.
4. Beat together flour, eggs, cream and seasoned salt. Pour over... - 32.7981
You May Also Like!
Shrimp Linguine And Vegetable Tart
Why don't you go all Italian one of these days and try this shrimp linguine and vegetable tart for a change. Watch this video recipe for the authentic Italian recipe for these delightful dishes and you be prepared to make these again as they are an instant... - 93.1497
Shrimp Custard Tarts
Line 8 individual foil pie or tart pans with pastry.
Arrange shrimp on bottom of each pan.
Cook bacon until crisp; crumble and sprinkle over the shrimp.
Sprinkle a layer of cheese over the bacon.
Beat eggs slightly; add milk, thyme, Tabasco, salt, and... - 37.211
Shrimp With Tart Dipping Sauce
In a 2-quart pan, bring about 4 cups water to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until shrimp are opaque in center; cut to test 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain, immerse in cold water, and drain again.
In a wide frying pan,... - 36.5456
1. Combine first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Heat oi! in skillet until very hot.
3. Add shrimp and fry until golden brown.
4. Drain on absorbent paper. Remove to heated platter.
5. Saute onion in 2 tablespoons oil left in skillet.
6. Blend cornstarch... - 45.8718
Prepare Plain Pastry; divide into four parts.
On floured surface roll out into four 7-inch circles.
Fit pastry rounds into four 5-inch tart pans; flute edges.
Beat eggs till foamy; stir in cottage cheese, peas, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 4 shrimp... - 36.6917
Shrimp Newburg Tartlets
1. Prepare piecrust mix, or make pastry from a favorite two-crust recipe.
2. Roll out, half at a time, 1/8 inch thick, on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board. Cut into rounds with a 2 1/2-inch cutter; fit each into a tiny muffin-pan cup, pressing firmly... - 38.5801
Shrimp Newburg Tartlets
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F
2) Make piecrust mix or pastry from your favorite two-crust recipe.
3) On a lightly floured pastry cloth or board roll half the pastry to an about 1/8 inch thick.
4) Using a 2 1/2-inch cutter cut into... - 45.5765
Shrimp Boat Tartlets
Shrimp Boat Tartlets has a cool taste. The apricot nextar and sugar gives the Shrimp Boat Tartlets a prefect taste. - 46.0302
Royal Seafood Tarts
In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Add mushrooms; saute about 3 minutes.
Stir in tomato paste, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, sour cream, horseradish and shrimp or crab.
Stir occasionally over low heat until heated through; do not... - 41.5964
Sweet And Tart Rice Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Mix vinegar, sugar salt and red pepper .
Gently stir into rice mixture.
Cover and chill well.
Line serving dish with lettuce and mound rice in center .
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with shrimp. - 39.5293
Shrimp Tart Recipes By Category