- » Shrimp Stuffing
Shrimp Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shrimp stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shrimp stuffing recipes.
This Shrimp Stuffing is one of the most exciting seafood stuffings that my taste buds ever came to experience ! I tired this stuffing as a sandwich filling and it tasted incredible ! Just try this Shrimp Stuffing and let me know if you like it ! - 45.533
Mix well with rest of ingredients.
This will stuff a 4-pound fowl. - 30.0257
Seasoned Shrimp Stuffing
1. Shell and devein the raw shrimp. Coarsely chop enough to yield one-half cup and reserve for the sauce. Chop the remaining shrimp in small pieces.
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and celery and cook until the onion is transparent. Add the... - 28.0723
Cook the onion and celery in the butter until tender.
Add the crumbs, and brown very slightly.
Then add shrimp which have been, chopped, after removing the black vein.
Use to stuff a 5 1/2 lb cod, haddock, or other fish that is to be baked. - 25.8784
1. Heat butter, water and anchovy paste together until butter is melted.
2. Toss with remaining ingredients. - 25.1189
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Shrimp With Scallop Butter Stuffing
Seafood hot off the grill don't get any better than tender and moist Sea Scallop Stuffed Shrimp. And they're quick and easy to grill as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. Enjoy! - 78.8867
Crabmeat Stuffed Shrimp
When you are pressed for time, try preparing this quick and easy shrimp recipe at home. Beryl Stokes shares with you an easy, tasty stuffed shrimp recipe that comes stacked with crabmeat, shrimps, eggs, a slew of herbs and sauces and makes for a scrumptious... - 108.178
Avocados Stuffed With Shrimp
Combine the mayonnaise, cream, lemon juice and Tabasco in a bowl.
Add the shrimp and stir until they are well coated.
Rub the avocados with the lemon.
Spoon the mixture into the avocados and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. - 31.9187
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) De-stem mushrooms and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, boil water and simmer the mushroom caps for 2 minutes.
4) Drain the water and place the mushrooms to soak on paper towels.
5) In a bowl, add the... - 42.127
Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Baked stuffed shrimps are prepared with jumbo shrimps or lobster shrimps. Stuffed with a mix of crabmeat and breadcrumbs with milk and eggs, the baked stuffed shrimps are made savory with added worcestershire sauce, mustard, tabasco sauce and mayonnaise.... - 47.8112
Wash and drain tomatoes; cut a thin slice off the top of each and scoop out the pulp.
Invert the tomatoes and set aside to drain.
Chop the shrimp very fine and combine with the onion, olives, and soy sauce.
Stuff this mixture into the tomato shells and... - 26.9127
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
Mix shrimp, egg white, ginger, Sake, cornstarch, and salt, blending well.
Fill each mushroom cap with shrimp mixture.
Put mushrooms, stuffing side up, on rack over water in pan; bring water to a boil.
Cover pan and steam mushrooms 10 minutes. - 30.636
Shrimp & Mushroom Stuffed Sole
Shrimp and mushroom stuffed sole is a baked fish recipe. Made with a filling of mushrooms, green onions and shrimp cooked in italian dressing and brandied with added thyme for flavor, the shrimp mix is divided into equal parts. Topped with a sole fillet on... - 44.0063
Shrimp Stuffed Apples
Shrimp Stuffed Apples is a delicious and addictive fish preparation that can be made at home. I prepare this dish often for my weekend luncheons as it is their favorite dish. Try this Shrimp Stuffed Apples recipe for yourself! - 32.5427
1. Mix shrimp, eggs, celery, olives, parsley, mayonnaise, tarragon vinegar, salt and pepper; chill.
2. To serve, cut tomatoes lengthwise into quarters or sixths, cutting down almost to the bottom.
3. Place on crisp salad greens on individual salad plates.
4.... - 39.3917
Shrimp And Rice Stuffed Peppers
1. Remove a 1/2-inch cap from the stem end of the peppers. Seed the peppers and steam them over boiling water for 8 minutes. Put in a baking dish with 1/4-inch water in the bottom.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saute the onion until tender but... - 28.5156
Shrimp Stuffed Artichokes
Shrimp Stuffed Artichokes is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Shrimp Stuffed Artichokes recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 32.1836
Shrimp Stuffing Recipes By Category